Chapter 26

"See? That wasn't that bad, was it?" Chandler asks, as we walk into the school.

"No, it was wonderful. She- your aunt, was wonderful. Very kind." I say, shooting Chandler a weak smile as we step into the elevator.

Chandler wraps his arm around my waist and we travel up the floors in silence. I'm afraid that if I start talking, I won't be able to stop, and I'll end up telling Chandler about the text.

The elevator stops on my floor and Chandler and I step out and begin towards my room. Suddenly, Chandler stops me and turns me towards him, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's. . .wrong Chandler." I say and try to give my best smile, but I can tell it doesn't phase him.

"I know when something's wrong. Tell me."

"I think you're just tired. I'm fine Chandler." I reply and continue walking toward my room, inhaling and dramatically sighing.

I don't hear footsteps behind me when I reach my door. I roll my eyes and twist the door knob, but the door flies open with force and I suddenly feel arms under my legs as I'm lifted into the air.

"Fine." I hear Chandler laugh, "If you won't tell me what's wrong, I guess I'll have to force it out of you." he says with a smirk.

"Chandler!" I scream as I'm thrown onto my bed. Suddenly, he's ontop of me and his lips are pressed hard against mine. I laugh as his hands find my legs and squeeze above my knee, making my leg shoot up and right into his gut.

Chandler rolls off me and lays next to me, holding his stomach.

"Oh my God, Chandler!" I gasp, "I'm so fucking sorry Oh my God. I'm sorry."

His eyes are hidden with his hair and I reach out to push it away, "Babe, I'm so sorry, are you ok-"

I'm cut off as Chandler grabs both of my arms and pins them down to the bed, and once again he's
ontop of me.

"You're getting it now, Peters." he smirks.

"Last name? Really?" I squint my eyes at him.

He leans down, connecting his lips with mine but we're instantly interrupted by the door swinging open and a loud sigh. Chandler rolls off me, also sighing as Tasia walks past us and falls onto her bed.

Her hair is messy and she looks like she could pass out at any minute.

"What's up, Tas?" I ask, running my hand through my hair.

"Stupid Kadinsky's. Treating me like..." she mumbles off, "like I'm a slave or some shit! Seriously!"

"Well you did key his car." Chandler butts in.

I shoot him a disapproving look and then look back at Tasia, "Look, I'm sure they only have so much for you to do, right? Besides, they can't keep you there for ever. And would you rather be working there or sitting in a jail cell?"

"At this point I don't even care." she says putting her face in a pillow.

I sigh as Chandler pulls me closer to him as we both continue watching Tasia, not knowing what to say to cheer her up. I mean, what is there to say? Honestly, she did bring this upon herself.

Tasia gets up off the bed and walks past us to the bathroom, "I'm taking a shower." she says quietly.

"Tas..." I whisper, standing up. But she slams the bathroom door and I hear the water start to run.

I feel arms around my waist as I'm spun around to face Chandler, "Maybe we should go back to my place. I think the guys all went bowling tonight, won't be home till later." Chandler says pushing my hair behind my ear.

I turn away from his hand, sighing, remembering the text I got at dinner, "I'm really just...really tired, Chan."

"C'mon babe." he says, placing a kiss on my neck, his lip ring cold against my skin, "it'll take your mind off things-"

"Not today, Chandler." I say walking away from him. I hear him sigh as I slip out of my tight dress and throw on a pair of shorts and a tank top and then fall onto my bed and wrap myself up under the covers.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to push you to do anyth-"

"I know, it's fine." I cut him off.

"Text me if you need anything." He says before kissing my forehead and walking out of my room.

I wait about five minutes, until I think Chandlers probably in his room, then I quietly roll out from underneath my covers. I still hear the water from the shower running as I slip into a pair of jeans and throw on a sweatshirt.

I go to my purse and grab my phone, opening up the text I got earlier. "God..." I whisper, locking my phone and shoving it into my back pocket.

I quietly open the door and slip out into the hallway, running my hands through my hair as I walk towards the elevator. When I reach the elevator, I press the down button, and the doors almost instantly open.

I step in and press the button for level 2. I feel my heart pounding in my chest as the elevator slowly moves down.

Suddenly, there's a ding, and the elevator floors open up to the familiar dimly lit hallway. I have an uneasy feeling as I step out of the elevator.

I have to settle this, one way or another. I don't know what's going to happen, if I'll get hurt or not. But I'm not going to throw away Chandler and I's relationship, over this video.

I slowly walk down the hallway, checking every door number, trying to remember which room the boys held
me in.

I pull out my phone and check the text again, but the number is restricted, so I can't text it back or call it.

Suddenly, I hit something hard and fall back onto the ground. I squeeze my eyes as I rub my back, wondering what I could've possible run into in a hallway.

"Oh my-" but my words are cut off as a hand is wrapped around my mouth,l. My eyes widen and my heart is about to pound out of my chest as I hear someone whisper in my ear, "Looking for someone?"

------------------------------------

So this chapter was really short and it's basically a kind of preview for the next chapter??

But you guys all wanted and update so bad that I felt bad...so here's a short little update just to tease you guys ;-)

Be sure to vote and comment!!

What do you think will happen next?