Chapter 6

When we got home, my grandma showed me the site. It looked like a nice school. Like a nice school that I won't fit into.

Great.

At least I don't have to wear uniforms or anything. What's worse is that I have to actually stay there. Like, overnight. It's..like a dorm. It's weird. But I get to go home on weekends.

I just wonder if this would be a school that Chandler would go to. Oh yeah.

Chandler.

I still have no idea what's happening with him. Why did he block me? Or..maybe he broke his phone? And..he just hasn't got a new one..and I'm freaking out for no reason. I hope that's it.

I still can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow already. I mean, I guess it's not a big deal because I'll get to come home on weekends..but still. That's pretty quick.

I didn't unpack my stuff. I just decided it'd be easier just to leave it in the bag, so it wasn't so much trouble in the morning.

"Nana! I'm taking a shower!" I yell down the stairs.

"Okay, honey." she yells back.

I walk into the shower and slip out of my clothes and step into the shower. It felt really nice. I don't think I've showered in at least 3 days. I lather my hair with shampoo and then conditioner, making it feel silky. My hair was pretty long, brown with some highlights.

I remember that I need to shave. My legs feel gross. I step out of the shower and quickly tip toe over to my grandma's closet and grab a disposable razor from the bag. I run back over to the shower and almost trip on my way. I catch myself and try to stifle a laugh but I can't. I'm so clumsy. It's unbelievable actually.

Once I get out of the shower, I dry off and walk over to my grandma's full body mirror and drop my towel. You know..for the first time, I'm happy about my body. That hasn't happened in a while.

I used to starve myself to lose weight. It got really bad, I almost had to go to the hospital. Eventually, my ex got me to start eating again, but when he moved away it started getting worse. But with help from some of my friends, I started eating more, and began gaining weight. Now I'm pretty much the normal size of a 16 year old girl.

I'm pretty curvy, which I'm proud of. I have a pretty good sized chest..well..I think. But the guys at my old school used to make fun of me for being small...in that area.

But, I got over it.

I pick my towel up off the floor and wrap it around myself. I walk into my bedroom for the night and pick out a pair of sweat pants and a white 5sos t-shirt.

"Ariana!" I hear my grandma call from downstairs.

I walk downstairs and see my grandma and Chase at the kitchen table eating ice cream. She pushes a bowl in my direction. I smile and sit down at the table.

"You know..Ariana, you'll have a great time. A lot of girls there will befriend you, I'm sure." she smiles.

"Yup..I'm sure too."

--------------------------------

I fell asleep listening to "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" by the Arctic Monkeys, last night.

"Wake up, Ariana! First day of private school!" my grandma says shaking my excitedly.

I sit up and run my hands through my snarly hair, which needs to be brushed badly.

"What time do I have to be there?" I ask.

"One hour!" my grandma smiles before walking out of my room.