Chapter 25

"Happy Sunday! Wake up!" a deep voice said, shaking my body.

"Huh?" I groaned rolling over.

"Babe, it's like twelve in the afternoon, you gotta wake up." I recognize Chandler's voice.

"No, Chandler. Go hang out with your friends or something." I say, pushing him away.

"Actually, we have plans."

I roll over, looking at him through sleepy eyes, "We?"

"We." he replies with a smirk.

I sit up on my elbows as I squint my eyes at him, "What are we doing?"

"My mom called my aunt, wants her to check up on me. So we're going out for lunch." he smiles.

"Yeah she wants her to check up on you..not me."

"But you're my girlfriend, so you're coming with."

"I wasn't invited." I scoff, shaking my head. Chandler laughs and gets down on one knee infront of me and holds out a note. I grab the note from his hand and read it.

Ariana Peters, it would be an honor to take you out for lunch at 1 in the afternoon, on Sunday at "Mino's Finest".

"You wrote my invite on a napkin..." I say still studying the note.

He laughs as he replies, "My aunt and uncle would be delighted to meet you." he takes a bow.

"Fine." I smile as I stand up and Chandler wraps his arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"We only have an hour to get ready? Chandler! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I say shoving him away and running into the bathroom. "Shit! I don't even have something nice to wear!" I say shoving a tooth brush into my mouth.

"No worries." Chandler smirks.

"What are you talking about?" I mumble as I spit into the sink.

Chandler moves away from the bathroom door but comes back a couple seconds later, holding a black plastic bag in his hands. I eye him through the mirror as I set my toothbrush down, "Chandler. . . what is that?"

"Why don't you take a look?" he smirks, holding the bag out for me to grab. I eye him suspiciously as I grab the bag from his hand and take a peek inside.

"Chandler!" I gasp and close the bag tightly, "You didn't."

"I did." he smiles proudly.

"Oh. My. God." I open the bag again and retrieve a dress from the inside, holding it out infront of me. It's a strapless mini dress, coated with sequins down the middle of dress all the way to the bottom. The back of the dress was open, down to the lower back. I could tell it was gonna be a tight fitting dress, but that's probably why Chandler bought it.

"It's. . .gorgeous. Oh my God. I don't know what to say! This had to cost so much! Thankyou so much!" I say walking to Chandler and wrapping my arms around him.

"Well put it on. I wanna see how beautiful it looks on my even more beautiful girlfriend." he smiles.

I close the bathroom door half-way, but I know Chandler's peeking through. I step out of my shorts and tanktop and slip into the tight, black, silky dress, pulling it up over my breasts, barely.

"Chandler, my boobs barely fit in this, couldn't you have got a size bigger?" I say breathlessly trying to pull the dress up higher.

"I think it looks great." he says. I glare up at him through the mirror, as he peeks in at me.