Chapter 34

Ariana
"Ariana Rose Peters, Ari. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Ariana. I'm sorry I hurt you, I know I can never take it back. I can't even explain my feelings right now. I know I hurt you and I can't let that happen again. So, I'm leaving. I'm taking a plane back home. It'll be better here for you, without me. I promise. I love you, Ariana. I'm sorry. - Chandler"

I don't know what to think, or what to do. Chandlers leaving? For good? Is he being serious?

"Tasia!" I shout, pounding on the bathroom door, "Tasia!"

"What?" I hear from the other side of the door.

"Did you read this? Is Chandler really leaving?"

"Yeah, he is. Ari, this isn't him. It's you. You fucked up," and with that, I hear the shower turn on.

It is me. This is my fault. What have I done to this poor boy? I came into his life, or he came into mine? Either way, I'm the one who ruined him.

"It's me."
------------
I call a taxi to the dorms. When it arrived I jump in quickly spewing words from my mouth to the driver.

"Just- just how many airports are there in town? Or where's the nearest airport? Just take me there, please" I say nearly yelling at the driver.

"Okay miss that's Kennedy Airport." the driver says, stepping on the gas.

"Yeah thanks that's fine." I reply nervously running my hand through my hair. I pull my phone out dialing Chandlers number and pressing the call button, endlessly receiving his voicemail.

"God, God, God, Chandler fuck!" I shout slamming my phone down on the back seat.

"Are you okay back there, Miss?" I hear the drivers voice through the glass separating the front of the car from the back.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine can you just, can you just please drive faster?"

"I'm going the speed limit, Miss."

"Okay yeah I'm sorry. Just in a rush."

To: Chandler
Chandler please please answer.

To Chandler:
Chandler please I'm sorry please answer.

To Chandler:
Please reply Chandler, please.

Fifteen minutes later we finally arrive at the airport. I frantically hop out of the yellow car before hearing the driver calling me back.

"Ma'am that's $22.50!" he yelled.

"Oh, God I'm sorry, here. Just take it all, keep the change." I say quickly, grabbing a $50 from my wallet and throwing it through the passenger side window.

"Ma'am!" I hear the driver yell as I practically sprint through the airport doors.

"Miss, we're gonna have to check your purse." I'm greeted by a security guard by the front doors.

"Okay." I say dropping my purse in a blue basket. The basket goes through a contraption and I see my belonging in an X-ray scan upon a screen on the wall.

"Alright ma'am, please step through the detector to your left." the guard says to me.

I step through, holding my breath listening for the dreaded beep that never comes. I exhale loudly, grabbing my purse and running through the second pair of entrance doors.

I'm immediately surrounded by thousands of people frantically running to their certain destinations, hugging loved ones, and crying.

Shit, shit, shit. How am I supposed to find Chandler in this hell hole?

"Chandler!" I yell, but I can barely hear myself over the bustle of every person in the airport.

Suddenly over the airport speakers, I hear, "All passengers prepare to board your plane. Flight 43B leaves in 15 minutes. Please have your tickets ready when preparing to board."

I'm practically running in circles looking for the lit up sign stating the flight number "43B", when finally I see it.

My eyes scan the line of people preparing to board the flight, when my eyes finally land on the boy with dark brown hair and sad eyes handing the flight attendant his plane ticket.

I can't help myself as I lunge forward practically screaming.

"Chandler!"

--------------------
Hey guys, I know it's been forever, I'm so sorry. But I hope you enjoy this update.

Just a forewarning though, the next chapter will be the last chapter of this book :-((( But I'd like to thank all of you for the support that you've given me through writing this book, you guys are the best and I couldn't ask for better readers, and I'm so happy you like my writing.

I'll update you guys again soon on what I plan on doing after this book is complete!

But for now don't forget to vote and comment what you think will happen next!