Transformers Prime; The Unwan...

De wolfette91

OLD VERSION! STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN AND THE REWRITE IS CALLED PULL ME INTO THE DARK. My name... is Mika Nak... Mai multe

Authors Note
Darkness Rising
Master and Students
Slumber party with Bulk and 'Mia
Scrap heap.
Powers and Sick mind part 1
Powers and Sick mind final *long*
Me Grimlock! King of Dinobots!
Nightmare; Destruction of Cybertron
Out of his mind
Captivity; Shadow Zone
Captivity; Operation Breakdown
Said the spider to the fly
Saved by a Con
Special; A peek at a medics mind.
Stronger, Faster.
One Shall Fall
One Shall Rise (long!)
~The Teacher's Assistant~
Special; A Mothers regret.
Loose Cannons, Meet Ironhide.
Where's my Carrier!?
Rowen
True Identity
Special; The Life of Sound
I'm a Decepticon now.
Soulspark
NOT A CHAPTER.
Training *Short*
Armada
Flying mind and The Fate She fell part 1
Flying Mind and How She Fell part 2
:Special: Trans-versed
:Special: Shattered Glass Decepticions
:Special: Shattered Glass Autobots
:Special: Shattered Glass 1
Scrap attempt
Knockout Attempt
:Special: Shattered Glass 2
Tagged for The very first time owo
:Special: Shattered Glass 3
:Special: SG How he was caught Bumblebee POV Short
:Special: Shattered Glass Final "Goodbye..."
Swatting a Spider and yet another loss.
Numb
True intentions.
This is my Farewell.
Oneshot book!
A very late thank you...
Pull Me Into The Dark

Cling *Short*

2K 108 27
De wolfette91

Air... 

Breath.

Breath!

Mika sat up with a choked gasp, her hands flying to her throat and her mind flashed with memories of all that had transpired. Panicked, she stood on shaky feet and wildly looked around. Megatronus was no where to be seen, nor was Starscream, Chromia, Breakdown or Soundwave. All the destruction was GONE. Gone as if it had never even happened. As if it hadn't ever touched the earth around them. The wind blew softly, the breeze playing with her hair as birds chirped happily within the tree's that were now around them, soft grass tickling her legs and the sun blaring down and warming the planet.

Where was everyone? 

Mika felt something clutching at her waist and turned down to see a sleeping Raf while a bit of a ways away from them Bumblebee was leaned against a tree, his optics dark and if it wasn't for the twitch in his servo she would thought he was dead.

"Bee?" She called, getting away from Raf. "Rafael!" She lightly shook him, only to frown when he grumbled at her and turned over. 

"Mika?" 

She whirled around, eye's wide as the holoform of Ratchet appeared and she screamed.

"No!" She backed away fearfully. "Stay back! Yo-you stay away!" This was a trap!

"Mika!" He cried, coming towards her in alarm and managed to hold her. "What is wrong with you?"

"Let Go!" She struggled violently, pounding her fist upon his chest. "Let go!"

"Mika!" He snapped, watching her in confusion. "Mika..." He tried more gently as the girl burst into tears.

What happened to her? She was gone for a few hours, the Autobots all scouting to try and find them while he had remained to scan the area when suddenly a light blinded him and there they were, knocked out cold. What could she possibly be frightened of?

"No..." She weakly called. "Your not real... your not real... I'm still trapped there." She murmured, giving up her fight and just crying into his chest. "This is all a hallucination again..."

"Hallucination?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your not really here.." She murmured and he let go of her arms and stiffened when they wrapped around them and tears formed. "I-I don't want to wake up... Don't wake me up."

"Mika, what happened after you touched the relic?" He questioned, his spark thrumming and for a moment the past didn't matter. "Where did you go?"

She was imagining this... imagining his voice, his smell, the feel of him holding her. She trembled, this was all a dream to get her into a false sense of security. Was she captured by Hatchet again? Back at the Decepticon base? She shook her head, shakily telling the hallucinated Ratchet everything that happened, taking in his confusion and shock.

"I'm back there aren't I? They're going to force things out of me... I don't want to go back Ratchet I don't..."

"Your not there." He told her firmly.

"Seeing someone who looked like you in such a light... I can't... I just..." She pulled him close to her. "And the death... The death Ratchet! They d-died... They died! I-I couldn't s-save them.... I.. I j-just...I wanna g-go home!" Mika finally broke.

Ratchet could only stare in shock as she began to sob heavily, all her cool expressions and I don't care attitude was crumbled. 

She just broke.

"Mika Nakadai!" He shouted at the girl when he finally got his bearings and couldn't stand the sound of her sobs.

She looked up startled, staring into his blue eye's just as his hands caressed her cheeks and her eye's widened.

"This is real. You are home." He firmly told her. "How can I prove that to you?"

Mika was about to speak when Ratchet impulsively pulled her close and a shock ran through her when his lips met hers.

Ratchet was kissing her... This was.... this was real? The feel of his arms around her was real, the scent of hi shirt, his soft hair tickling her cheeks, his warm lips against hers and the hum of his spark loudly thrumming in his chest.

Oh my god.... Mika gasped, this was real!

Ratchet was real and he was kissing her! Throwing all her problems, past and present, to the wind Mika eagerly flung her arms around his neck and kissed him back, elation running through her. 

Forget that she was with the Decepticons, forget the REASON why.

He was kissing her...

She was HOME!

"Y-your real?" 

"I'm real."

...

...

...

"My Lady."

Arachnid turned from her position underground, her purple gaze blaring through the darkness and into an Insecticon that approached her. After her attempted usurp of Megatron that failed and resulted her in the loss of her minions, Arachnid had returned to the place where she had originally found them. Only a few had remained, and few had become her little spies within Megatron's Rank. She oh so loved the control she had over the few that remained normal, treating her as if she were a queen.

And She liked it like that.

"What is it sweetspark?" She cooed Darkly, one of her spidery limbs raised just in case he brought bad news. Arachnid did so hate bad news.

"The Halfling has returned." He informed.

Arachnid grinned sadistically, that halfling was finally back? Oh such sweet news for her! Arachnid wanted that girl more then anything, she was at the top of her list as well as Arcee. She began laughing in the dark, not caring that she was scaring her lovely remaining Insecticons. 

"We must plan then, won't we?"

...

...

...

He couldn't describe how he felt when the bond they shared faded drastically, causing the Decepticon TIC to fall onto his knee's. Many Vehicons hovered curiously after he fell, but none could feel the climbing rage.

What happened?

Where was his sparkling?!

A cold feeling began to rise within his spark, one was here and one had vanished. He curiously poked and prodded at Bleakmelody's bond. She'd made it a point to ignore him in her anger that he 'swayed' Mika over to him and so to his shock she opened her side of the bond rather abruptly and filled him with her fear and worry and through her emotions he couldn't feel Mika either.

Something was wrong, very wrong and he needed to go there. 

Soundwave's frame trembled, they let something happen to his sparkling.... A demonic growl left his chassis and the Vehicons around him wisely scrambled away as he stood, stalking forth towards the bridge control. He would go there himself and find out what happen, and he would rip apart ANYONE who caused whatever happened to his sparkling. Dark thoughts swarmed his mind, the growl never seizing as his tentacles were active and writhing around like his fury. The Vehicons cowered against the wall, knowing if they got into the TIC's way then they would get ripped apart a long with whatever or whomever infuriated their TIC. 

The only words that left the mechs form, which was of EXTREME rarity, caused a few Vehicons to glitch in their terror as it was barely audible from the constant horrible growl that only raised in its ferocity. 

"Soundwave; Will kill them all."

...

...

...

This took a bit for me to update... Sorry... I'm having many issues at home. So, mom did have her foot amputated from the GangGreen and has been in rehab since to relearn how to walk. She's had MANY MANY scares and many trips back to the ER. Home stress is at a MAX. My brother came to visit and keeps leaving me to watch his kids, Leaving me to wats a Seven year old, a Six year old, a Ten year old and a 12 going on 13 year old. Its very difficult... then when I am free I'm needed to help My Uncle in rebuilding mother's room because the roof caved in during a rainy week.... Had to have roofers come out and everything... and for the icing on the cake? Im struggling with my job, getting my drivers liscence, and my boyfriend and I broke up... it's been pretty hard but I am trying to write. It does help me get away from reality but reality's hold on me is rather strong lately. Anway...

Thank you ALL for your support and your comments! I may not reply to them all the time, sorry... but I LOVE reading them all and LOVE all the feedback! Im happy this story is going so far and hope my other stories can go just as far! Trust me when I say I have MANY MANY Transfomer fics that I've written ideas on long before I joined Wattpad But until the ones up are finished those wont be posted. I also have quite a few other fanfics, Some Naruto's, Some Vamprie knight, Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, and Wolfs Rein.... I also have a few that are ACTUAL stories that I've written purely on my own. My own story, characters and storyline that I hope to get published at some point in time. Anyway, Thank you all for support! 

Tune in Next time on, Transfomers; The Unwanted!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

57K 1.3K 26
Fifteen year old Miko Nakadai thought she was invincible. Miko thought, just like every teenager does, could get away with one small prank but it app...
5.1K 110 22
||ENDED|| Thank you guys so much for reading my cringe! I owe it to all of you ^^ !!WARNING!! If you are below the age of 13, please refrain from rea...
2.6K 132 8
I write this little message to relate an...interesting event fallen upon our writer, Enigma or Anna. I, Alpha Trion, shall be your little guide to th...
194 0 11
Optimus Prime is dead. Earth is considered to be dead, and I consider my self dead. I've watched as friends and family are turned into giant alien. I...