Transformers Prime; The Unwan...

By wolfette91

OLD VERSION! STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN AND THE REWRITE IS CALLED PULL ME INTO THE DARK. My name... is Mika Nak... More

Authors Note
Darkness Rising
Master and Students
Slumber party with Bulk and 'Mia
Scrap heap.
Powers and Sick mind part 1
Powers and Sick mind final *long*
Me Grimlock! King of Dinobots!
Nightmare; Destruction of Cybertron
Out of his mind
Captivity; Shadow Zone
Captivity; Operation Breakdown
Said the spider to the fly
Saved by a Con
Special; A peek at a medics mind.
Stronger, Faster.
One Shall Fall
One Shall Rise (long!)
~The Teacher's Assistant~
Special; A Mothers regret.
Loose Cannons, Meet Ironhide.
Where's my Carrier!?
Rowen
True Identity
Special; The Life of Sound
I'm a Decepticon now.
Soulspark
NOT A CHAPTER.
Training *Short*
Armada
Flying mind and The Fate She fell part 1
Flying Mind and How She Fell part 2
:Special: Trans-versed
:Special: Shattered Glass Decepticions
:Special: Shattered Glass Autobots
:Special: Shattered Glass 1
Scrap attempt
Knockout Attempt
:Special: Shattered Glass 2
Tagged for The very first time owo
:Special: SG How he was caught Bumblebee POV Short
:Special: Shattered Glass Final "Goodbye..."
Cling *Short*
Swatting a Spider and yet another loss.
Numb
True intentions.
This is my Farewell.
Oneshot book!
A very late thank you...
Pull Me Into The Dark

:Special: Shattered Glass 3

1.9K 95 70
By wolfette91

Hey guys!  New Book cover! If you haven't noticed upon this update xD

Anyway! ON WITH THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER!!! owo

...

...

...

It had been a few days since Mika had been captured by the Autobots, taken prisoner and tortured by Hatchet. During her time there she had meet this realm's Breakdown who protected, or rather tried, her from the diabolical sessions from Autobot Hatchet, the evil equivalence of Ratchet. Her Ratchet...

Ever the crafty seeker, Starscream had come upon red energon during his scouting mission and with a plan formulating in his processor, he'd followed Jackhammer (The evil version of Wheeljack) back to base. Now knowing its location, Starscream was quick to ingest the red energon and gain the special effects of it, in which to move at extreme and unnoticeable speeds. Using this to his advantage, Starscream infiltrated the base and slyly made his way down into the holding cells where he had found Hatchet about to harm the human femme.

Angry, the Seeker quickly intervened and the medic and flyer fought viciously before Starscream had won the battle thanks to his enhanced speed via the red energon. Making haste, He released Breakdown and picked up the girl before using his speed to get them out and back to base.

Now Mika sat, though plagued with nightmares of the purple and white medic, and staring at what appeared to be a very perplexed Chromia. Or her lookalike. This version was black in color with purple optics, as if the red eyes of the cons and red eyes of the Autobots.... er... Mika supposed that was switched... the blue eyes of the cons and red of the Autobots were mixed within Chromia and making a perfect purple.

"You are her?" Chromia questioned with a voice filled with emotion.

Mika felt her heart restrict painfully at the voice and nodded her head, watching as Chromia pulled her servo forth and used her pointer digit to lightly touch Mika's Decepticon necklace. "When I arrived on earth I absorbed the human DNA to fit in, its my main form but with the use of this necklace I can transform... but it stopped working." Mika murmured.

Mika watched as something flashed inside of Chromia's eyes before she found herself lifted and cradled against her chassis. Shocked, Mika looked up at a very emotional femme who, if she could, would be crying. "You are her but you are not." She murmured with a voice so thick with emotion that Mika almost felt like crying too. "You are still a part of her, even if you are not of this realm... Soulspark I have missed you so..."

She couldn't take it, all the emotions running off of this version of her mother were practically bleeding into her human body and overwhelming it. Mika felt tears beginning to form before falling one after the other and her body began to shake. Why couldn't her Mia be like this with her in her realm? She felt so much... so much raw love coming from this Chromia and her heart pounded especially as Soundwave walked up and joined in the hug.

Mother... Mika thought, clenching her fist together to try and reign back control of herself. Father...

They were together in this world, she noted and for a moment Mika didn't think she'd care if she was trapped there for eternity because at least here she had both of her parents and both of them loved her.

All the others who were observing were ignored as the three released any and all pent up emotions. For now, Megatronus thought, he'd let them have their moment. But after, he had to get as much information from Mika as he could. He would stop Nemesis if it was the last thing he did, and he swore this on his honor as a gladiator of the pit.

His mind flashed back, back to when he and Optronix had been friends. Back before he betrayed Megatronus and before the war and even then Optonix had been planning his 'friends' demise. Megatronus was no perfect bot mind you, he was the top gladiator but also the most merciful and while Megatronus hadn't made Prime like he had wanted, instead Optronix becoming one out of deceit and lies, he would stop at nothing to stop Nemesis's reign of terror, he would stop the darkness wrought from the mech and-

He turned to the family

-He would make sure no other family or living being would be as hurt as the three before him. All torn and kept from the other from the war...

...

...

...

To say Chromia had been horrified when Mika explained her life back in the old world was an understatement. How could she, different version or not, attempt to kill her own sparklings? Let alone not being with the creator of said sparklings. Then to leave them alone and unprotected and thinking she hated them while she gallivanted through space to find her mate when really she should of protected her top priority, being her creations. She was angry at this other version of her, at least she had still had her children even if she thought she killed them at first.

Chromia had lost her's back on cybertron, back when they were still in schooling by the very servo's that tortured Mika. She refrained from a dark snarl, not this time! She shouted in her mind up into the heavens above. Chromia wouldn't let her go this time, and she would destroy anyone who tried taking her daughter from her again.

"I know." Chromia turned to see Mika speaking with her simbiots.

Buzzsaw and Howlback were standing before her, no sound was escaping them and so Chromia had assumed they were talking to her through her creation bond.

"It wasn't your fault." Mika murmured. "Whatever he injected interfered with my abilities and your capabilities to activate on your own in such situations... no... don't blame yourself. If anything I should have summoned you before the injection he administered, I hadn't been thinking..."

"Hey." Chromia called as she walked forward just as Mika unsummoned her simbiots. "Wanna go for a ride?"

Mika looked up with a sad smile, memories flooding her mind of the other Chromia and her going for rides all the time. Before Mika could open her mouth and answer her, Megatronus walked into the area they were at (a training room) and spotted Mika.

"Mika." He called, "Because of the circumstances on your situation I have decided it best to assign both you and Rafael a guardian until we can find a way to send you home."

Mika didn't notice the way Chromia tense at that, send her home?

"Guardians? I have a guardian." Mika bristled a bit. "And his name is Ratchet."

"Like it or not." Starscream entered the room. "But the Ratchet you know is not here."

Mika scowled at him and shot him a dark look.

"Starscream." The SIC looked over to his leader. "You will be assigned to watch over Mika for now. Knockout will watch over Rafael."

"W-what?!" Starscream shrieked and Mika held back a snicker as he began sounding like the other version of himself, memories appearing of hearing the mech screaming and screeching orders as if he owned the world.

Wait a minute....

"What?" She blinked at Megatronus who gave a sadistic smirk. He did this on purpose!!

"I've made my decision."

Mika huffed angrily, glowering at the mech before her. Forget what she had been thinking, he could be just as sadistic as his evil self! She growled when said mech began laughing at her and Starscream's expressions.

...

...

...

"Rafael and I found an energon mine." Starscream announced as he and Knockout stood side by side. "Knockout and I shall take the vehicons and gather as much as we can before the Autobots discover it."

"Don't forget your charges."

"Aww." Mika groaned, much like her sister did on the first day they met the Autobots and she couldn't go with Optimus and so they ended up stuck with Ratchet. She swore the Decepticon leader was snickering at her.

Jerk...

Starscream reluctantly led both her, Knockout and Rafael to the mine for extraction, grumbling all the way as he picked up the femme and set her upon his shoulder while Knockout did the same for Rafael. While they scouted around the area to make sure it was safe for the gathering, Starscream looked to the femme on his shoulders and grumbled more before catching her attention.

"I've calculated a lot of mistakes on the necklace of yours." He started. "And after this gathering I am quite confident that I can fix it."

Mika blinked up to him and grinned. "You can? That would be most helpful! With that I can access my Cybertronian form." She began. "I'll be much more help to you guys and I wont be so vulnerable. Whatever Hatchet injected into my body hasn't warn off yet and I cant really use my ability's."

Starscream nodded before turning to look at Knockout who was worriedly glancing at Rafael. Ever since he had come here he'd been quiet and reserved. Well more so then normal and it was worrisome. Not that Mika could blame him, everything they knew and loved was backwards here and to see your guardian and hero in an evil light was traumatizing.

"Sir!" A vehicon approached them and Starscream turned to them.

"What is it?"

"The mines are secure, we may begin the extraction."

"Very well, make sure you hurry." Starscream placed Mika down a long with Rafael before he and Knockout observed the extraction of Energon crystals.

Looking at the sad face of Rafael, Mika thought of a way to figure out how to cheer him up and so she looked around in a desperate attempt to figure out how to help him in some certain way when she spotted a small opening on the side of the cave. Ever so curious, Mika stood and went to see the small opening with Raf following.

"Where are you going?"

"Look at this opening." Mika pointed and Raf stared at it curiously. "There's a glow in it."

Raf furrowed his eye's as he looked where she was pointing and sure enough there was a feint glow within the depths of the opening, the coloring was odd, like a glowing yellow. Now fully curious the two made their way towards the cave entrance and entered it. The area around them grew ominously dark but the soft golden hue before them beacon'd the two forth. Rafael, worried about whatever was before them, held onto Mika's hand as the light grew and grew when suddenly the light blinded them and they found themselves within an opening into a small pocket in the cave.

There before them were golden crystals all around them glowing brightly and rendering the two in awe. The shade of the gold was so beautiful and Mika was tempted to reach out and touch it.

"Wow." Rafael breathed as he took in the sight.

"No kidding." Mika agreed. "I never knew there was gold Energon."

"By the primes." The two turned to look at Starscream as he gazed shocked at the sight before him. "Gold Energon. Quickly! These must be extracted carefully but swiftly, the Autobots can NOT obtain such a rarity!" The Seeker hissed urgently to the vehicons.

The two humans looked at each other confused, Just what WAS Gold Energon?

...

...

...

Apparently gold energon was a very rare find for Cybertronians, the crystals being the most powerful among the energon types and after Starscream observed it closely he had informed Mika that with the amount they had gathered, not only could it be used as a means to attempt to get their bridge to transport them back home *Which would take time* but he could indefinitely fix her necklace. After a few days the project had been underway and Mika had finally had her necklace. Her first goal was to learn how to fly with Soundwave. While she and Miko had flown before during the attack on Unicron, it had all been instinct and after the battle Mika had completely forgotten how to fly... much to her aggravation. With that Mika had spent the day learning and flying with her Sire.

The feel of the wind, the racing of her spark was more then she could have imagined and she was happy as she flew, taking on the form that looked exactly like her sires, forgetting her current troubles and just living in the moment as she flew... allowing her mind to go blank and enjoy this one peaceful moment while she could.

Now, Raf and Mika were exploring the town for more supplies with Starscream scouting the air and Knockout driving around the town to keep an eye out on any Autobots.

"I went to class with her." Raf would point out a few people here and there that he knew back in their realm.

Mika had been searching for familiar faces as well and, much to her complete shock, had spied her school bully Marco Santonia. Raf had turned when he heard her gasp and glanced at the boy she stared horrified at. Marco Santonia was in complete nerd apparel with matching nerd glasses and was currently being tormented by jocks. A dark part of Mika was snickering at this, he deserved every. Single. Hit and taunt for what he did to her. Yet another part rang in her body and it demanded her to take action.

"Hey!" Mika found herself shouting before she could stop herself.

The jocks all stopped and looked up at her, their eye's widening in surprise before giving creepy grins. "Well hello."

"Leave him alone." Mika said firmly.

"What are you going to do about it girly?" One Jock sneered and Mika took a step forward while clenching her fists hard enough to make a cracking noise.

Mika, never having a back bone back there, lifted her fist. She wasn't the same girl she used to be, and with that she let her fist fly and sock the jock right in the face so hard he was sent back flying. "Or I'll beat you to a bloody pulp!" She snarled. She didn't know if it was how hard she had hit him or maybe something in her eye's but the Jocks got up and booked it. She then turned to Marc and helped him up, the nerd version stuttering a thank you before picking up his books and fixing his glasses. He gave her a large beaming smile with cheeks turning beat red as he thanked her again before running off.

Shuttering at how awkward this was, Mika turned back to Raf only to see him gaping at another sight and she turned to see what he was looking at only to gap as well. There was Jackson Darby dressed in punk rock, jamming out to a song in his headphones as he made his way to a car. Within this car was June Darby and Agent Fowler kissing.

"Ew!" Mika gagged, covering Raf's eyes. "Don't look Raf! Protect your innocence!" She clutched him to her dramatically causing the boy to giggle.

Raf wouldn't say anything out loud, not right now anyway, but he missed Mika and how things used to be. If only they could just go back to the way things used to be.

...

...

...

"Is the subject ready?"

"Ready Master!" Arcee grins sadistically as Wasp buzzed and yanked in a large cage. Noises were heard from the cage and Arcee snarled before kicking at the cage. "Shut up scrap heap!"

"Hatchet."

Hatchet turned from his computer, he'd been scouring it for a while for Mika's signal and noted where she often went with her human companion, and stared over to his leader. "Sir?"

"Make the call."

Hatchet quirked his lips up in a grin before pressing a few buttons and a screen popped up. Nothing showed at first but after a while the clear image of a scowling Megatronus showed.

"Nemesis." He growled.

"Megatronus." Nemesis sneered.

"What do you want?" Megatronus demanded to know.

"Megs! Is it the pizza!?" Mika's voice is heard causing the Autobots to blink confused as Megatronus grumbled before shooting a dirty look to the side as a bit more noise is heard.

"You ordered pizza!?" Knockouts voice sounded shocked. "How do you expect it to get here?"

"Oh! I want mine with everything on it!" Breakdown calls.

"We don't eat human food!" Metal smacking metal is heard after Knockouts growl. "Breakdown! I needed that!"

"Oops.."

"I gave very specific instructions to send up my pizza with a drone." Mika's voice sounded so sure of her plan.

"To the Nemesis?!"

"Hey, I'm stuck around all you guys all the time with this.... cruddy food! Besides, its a splurge day and I'm allowed to eat pizza!"

"You don't need pizza!" The shrieky voice of Starscream sounds.

"Why not?!" She snapped back, Hatchet side glanced Arcee who shrugged at him.

"Your getting fat." He pointed out. "And do you know how unhealthy that is?"

"WHAT?! I'm not getting fat you... you.... femme like seeker!"

"F-femme?!"

"Well you are wearing heels." Raf's innocent voice contributes while Starscream sputters and Knockout bursts out laughing.

"Sounds like some party." Nemesis sneers. "I have a... proposition for you Megatronus."

Now ignoring the continued arguing of his Second In Command and the human female, Megatronus scowls at the screen. "Why would I be interested in this proposition?"

Nemesis turns to Arcee and nods to her, the femme cackling before snapping at Wasp to bring the cage forth. Once the cage was dragged into the lighting Megatronus frowned as a bot was reviled inside the cage.

"We have something of yours."

"He's not mine." Megatronus said confused.

"Oh no, he's ours and yet he's not."

A pained whir is sounded and Rafael gasps from the video chat in horror.

"There are two among you who know this bot, and should they wish to see him alive, they will turn themselves over to me." Hatchet spoke as Wasp took a energon prod out and started zapping at the bot in the cage.

"Stop!" Rafael's voice sounded. "Leave him alone!"

"What was his name again? Oh right!" The cries of the bot in the cage escalate as Wasp gets rougher and only laughs sadistically. "I remember his designation."

"Hatchet." Megatronus growled in warning, but he continued.

"Bumblebee."

"No!" Raf cries.

"Come alone humans or, well... Wasp?"

Wasp gives a angered buzz noise while raising the energon prod and smashing it into the cage, enjoying the cries and screams of the 'good' version of himself before cackling.

"Bumblebee!"

...

...

...

"Mika... I-I don't know about this." Raf whispered as he walked behind her.

"Shh, We're almost to the meeting point." Mika whispered before looking down to her left wrist. There upon it was a watch and her Decepticon logo was sitting in the middle of it. Starscream had finished her necklace and modified it into a high tech watch. All she would have to do to transform now was to turn the face of the watch and it would change to an image of a robot. She would press it down as if it were a button and she would change to her Cybertronian form. Starscream had also modified the watch as a tracking device for her to use when in human form and currently she was tracking the coordinates to the place Nemesis would be waiting.

The Decepticons were back at base, discussing what to do and while they all heatedly argued over what to do Mika and Raf had snuck out to meet with Nemesis. They wouldn't let Bumblebee get terminated by the hands of an evil Optimus. Raf couldn't imagine how Bee felt right now, to be tortured by ones who looked like your friends. His mind wandered to Mika and wondered how she handled being tortured by a mech who looked like Ratchet. It had to have been hard, but she was hiding it. He knew she was, she was trying to be strong for him...

"What if they go back on their word?" Raf questioned worriedly.

"I don't know.. but we can't just leave him to..." Mika paused at Raf's teary face and frowned before shaking her head and continuing. "We gotta get to Bee..."

"I knew you'd show up."

Mika turned with a gasp to see Nemesis sneering down at her, his weapon raised.

"Fallen!" She choked.

"She came! She came!" Arcee squealed.

"Of course she did, she couldn't leave her... companion to be harmed now could she? You've been more trouble then your worth girl." Nemesis growled as his weapons glowed in the dark and his red eyes gleamed dangerously. "You seem to have my medic under your spell."

"S-spell?" Mika questioned as she backed up, arms out to protect Raf.

"He's become obsessed! A mad obsession mind you, or fascination? His spark calls to you, a disgusting human." He growled while Arcee repeated the last two words he said madly.

"Disgusting human!"

"I-I.."

"The one in your realm feels it too, only much stronger for that is where you truly belong but since this realms version is basically one in the same, he feels the same only dulled. If he were to feel the full effect then he'd most likely switch sides just to be by your side. Disgusting." He snarled "and before you can sway my prized medic, I shall stop this from progressing."

"If we mess up your plans so much then send us back!" Rag bravely spoke from behind Mika.

"Oh I'll do more then that to the girl. I'll get rid of the root of the problem. You." He pointed to Mika.

Mika's eyes widened as his weapon glowed a long with Arcee's and a scream tore from her throat as he fired. Her eye's clenched shut as she awaited the blow but an odd sound reached her ears. An air craft and a transformation before a male shout of pain is heard.

"So you didn't come a lone." Nemesis noted with a smirk as a ground bridge opened not far from their position. "That's fine by me. Autobots! Attack!" 

Opening her eye's when she didn't feel the shot, and when she heard Nemesis speak plus the opening of a bridge, Mika cried out in alarm at the sight in front of her.

"Sire!"

He'd taken the shot meant for her....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 15 7
Mika has no idea just how important she is. After an entire life of being beat down, she now has a chance to stand on her own, for herself, and for t...
194 0 11
Optimus Prime is dead. Earth is considered to be dead, and I consider my self dead. I've watched as friends and family are turned into giant alien. I...
2.5K 71 3
Horror, action gore. Y/n has been a project for a terrorist group obsessed with technology. They were following their orders without question. One da...
17.2K 660 19
Sequel to 'You saved me (A Dreadwing Tale) If you have not read the first book, I would advise doing so. We left our hero's at a major loss. Shelby'...