Second Chances (A Jensen Ackl...

By MaidOfMischief04

Jensen Ackles notices the girl he has seen hanging around the last couple of weeks tryin to sleep on the park... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty (SMUT M Rated Chapter)
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Twenty One

847 26 1
By MaidOfMischief04

Gen and I went to every bar, restaurant and hotel in the area and handed in my resume. All I could do now was wait and if I had no luck locally I might just have to look further afield, but I'll see hwta happens with these local places first.

Gen was sore and tired so we stopped of for a bite to eat.

"I had to force him to go do his own thing today. I think he feels like he has to always be with me to look after me or whatever and as much as I think that is super sweet. I didn't come here to invade his life, but to get my own back on track. I don't want to be the reason he never does things he used to, does that make sense? I'm not meaning any of this in a negative way."

"I know what you mean. I'm sure with time things will settle and go back to normal, he just cares so much and worries about you and so he feels like he has to be there."

"I know, but always being together is not healthy for any friendship." I replied.

"Still only a friendship?" Gen asked taking a bite out of her grilled cheese sandwich.

"Sadly yes. I stupidly tried kissing him AGAIN this morning after I got upset about Ryan. He was sweet about it and told me it isn't because he doesn't want to because he does, it's just he wants our first kiss to have real meaning behind it."

"Well why don't you do things proper and ask him on a proper date and see how things go?" Gen suggested.

"I would love to, but I think given what we were just talking about. I think I should wait until things have settled and he gets back to some normallity in his life then maybe if it feels right I can ask him."

"That makes sense." She smiled.

After Lunch we headed back to Gens house where we caught a few rays by her pool and chatted a bit more about this and that still just getting to know one and other and she showed me the scan photo.

"Gen hun you out here, I knocked but no one answered." It was MacKenzie calling as she made her way round the side of the house. She stopped when she saw me. "Oh Demi hi." She said

"Hey MacKenzie." I replied with a polite smile.

"Hey um-" She shifted uncomfortably. "Since you're here I want to take this opportunity to apologies to you about how rude I was."

Placing my drink down I sit up and remove my sun glasses.

"Please don't apologies to me if it's only because you feel sorry for me about what happened back in LA. I don't need pitty."

"No! It's not about that, though I am sorry to hear you went through that. It was what you said at dinner last night and I could see the way Jensen spoke about you that we were wrong. I had no right to judge you the way I did."

"Listen don't worry about it. I think I'd feel the same if the roles were reversed. You were simply doing what any family would do. I get that. I do hope that we could maybe take the chance to get to know each other and you could see for yourself I'm not the person you think, or thought I am."

"I'd really like that." She replied.

"Well then what you waiting for go in there you're bikini is still there from before and come join us." Gen said. MacKenzie smiled and hurried inside to change. Gen flashed a smile at me but said nothing.

"Where is my brother anyway?" MacKenzie asked coming back out.

"Had to practically force him to go do his own thing today but I think he's hanging with your brother Josh." I replied.

"Golf." Gen and MacKenzie said in unison with a laugh.

WE spent the rest of the day just chilling having a laugh and I got to know MacKenzie a little better and she was pretty cool.

When I got home Jensen was still out so I headed upstairs and took a long soapy bath.

Getting out the bath I wrap the towel around myself and pop down stairs to get a drink. Head stuck in the fridge I failed to hear anyone approaching me so when I closed it Jensen yelled.

"Boo" I got such a fright I dropped my can of pepsi which must have got punctured somehow as it started fizzing and spraying everywhere. Jensen laughing quickly grabbed it and placed it in the skin to calm down.

"Jensen you're an ass." I playfully slapped him. I went to clean it but he stopped me.

"Leave it I'll get it don't worry." He smiled. "It was my fault after all." I took a seat on the stool while he set about cleaning.

"So how was your day?" I asked him.

"Good, it was great to hang with Josh and my dad came along too."

"To the golf course?" I asked.

"Yeah we've not been in- wait how did you know?" He asked looking up. I winked. Jensen got to his feet having finished cleaning up the pepsi. "How did you know?" He asked coming over to me confusion etched in his face. I shrugged. "How did you know?" He asked prodding my side to make me jump and yelp.

"Don't my towel will fall off." I laughed.

"Do you think I'd mind?" He raised an eyebrow with a cheeky side grin.

"I don't care I do." I got to my feet.

"Well tell me how did you know?"

"Later, I need to get dressed." I smiled and ran up stairs holding onto my towel for dear life.

When I came back down in my Pjs I entered the kitchen to get myself a drink since I didn't get the last one. Again when I closed th fridge door Jensen was there, again scaring me but this time I managed to hold onto the can.

"How did you know?" He asked I laughed and tried to walk away but he caught me pinning me to the kitchen counter, his face inches from mine, his beautiful eyes staring into mine and I had to resist the urge to kiss him and be rejected again.

Turns out I didn't have to resist because this time he kissed me. But it was a split second and he pulled away.

"Sorry I shouldn't have done that." He groaned annoyed at himself.

"Why? I'm not upset this time."

"No, but, you're still in a vulnera-"

"Hold up." I said annoyed. "Jensen I'm not some fragile piece of glass I won't break. Does what happen still bother me? OF course it does, it's going to for a long while I bet. But I am not vulnerable or weak. I am okay and I don't want you treating me like I'm a victim you need to protect anymore okay?"

"I didn't mean-"

"Yes you did because you care and I appreciate that, but understand this. I'm okay, I will be okay for a while and things will get easier and I will be great again, but I need to be treated normal, so if you want to kiss me kiss me. If I didn't want it I'd say, but you kn ow I do seeing as I've tried twice-" He shut me up by placing his lips on mine in a firm but gentle and passionate kiss.

When he pulled away I smiled. And grabbed him kissing him again. He grabbed me lifting me onto the counter as we made out hot and heavy.

"How did you know?" He asked between kisses. I stopped. "Sorry it's killing me. I laughed and pushed him away grabbed my can and went to the couch. Jensen followed.

"Gen and I had a great day I went to every bar, hotel and restaurant in the local area and gave them my resume then Gen got tired so we stopped for lunch we chatted and went back to hers Soaked up some rays by the pool when none other than MacKenzie came by." Jensen's eyes went wide.

"What did she say?" So I told him everything she said and that we spent the afternoon getting to know one and other and we seemed to have hit it off. A huge smile grew on his face.

"That is great, that has made my day complete." He leaned in and kissed me again. "So Mac told you Josh and I would most likely be golfing?" I nodded with a laugh.

"Come on lets watch a movie."

"Okay but first I need to tell you I get it." I looked to him confused.

"What you said this morning, I get it. I was being clingy and-"

"No it wasn't about clingy."

"Not clingy, over protective and not realizing you had to do things alone and I needed to do things alone. My dad and brother helped me see what you were saying. I have you here which is amazing and I don't quite know where we stand after the kissing but I can get on with my life and still have you in it." I nodded. "I felt like if I stopped being around you, I would lose you I think." He shook his head. "It's silly I know."

"No not silly you care and I love that you care, but we can't always be together." I smiled. "As for where we stand can we not rush to label it and let it be what it wants to be?"

"Sure no label required." He grinned and kissed me once more before popping Captain America Civil War into the DVD player. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805 3 14
Jensen Ackles finds friendship off-screen with a new female cast member, Annie. He shows her the real side - the simple side - of him. Can he resist...
131K 3.4K 24
In which Jared Padalecki goes on a blind date with Jensen Ackles' best friend. [JARED PADALECKI X OC] [Set during the time that season 3 of Supernatu...
12.3K 525 25
Jordan has heard the stories of 'The Great Sam And Dean Winchester'. She meets them at a small town bar, well, mostly she meets Dean. She is doing re...
695K 18.3K 70
( completed ! ) user: are the two of you dating!!??? willowposey: no. JensenAckles: yes. user: ??? ( original work ) ( jensen ackles x oc ) ( #181 in...