Don't Call Me Angel [Book 4]...

Від Alexander226

Olivia Moore returned home to pay her mother respect. To her amazement Olivia's home was still there. Letting... Більше

Copyright/ Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Message/Bonus?/Family Tree Problems Fixed?
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Big News!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
News
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 12

3.8K 224 18
Від Alexander226

Letting the hot water was over my body. I sighed, enjoying the cleansing. Closing my eyes. I could only see the child and Joel standing side by side in front of their home. Opening my eyes, I could still hear their words.

Why can't she stay?!

She's a vampire. A blood sucking demon with no soul!

Narrowing my eyes I made a fist and hit my fist against the tile wall making a small dent.

I'm not a demon! I have a soul! I am me. . . but. I'm not like them.

"Olivia, you okay? I heard a banging sound," Tony called through the closed door.

"I'm fine," I yelled back turning the water off.

"I ordered Chinese, so I'm going to have to ask you to stay in the room until I get back."

"Understood," I grabbed the white towel off the sink, drying myself off I came out of the bathroom and moved to the two twin beds. Sitting on the one end of the bed. I took the remote and turned on the television.

Alone in the room, I glanced out the window where I had come in from. From what Tony had told me I couldn't have been seen by anyone. So coming from the window was the best idea she could come up with.

Changing the channel I stopped at the sound of 'classical music'. Placing the remote down I got up and moved to the window hiding my wings behind the thick curtains. 

Glancing over the building next to the hotel. I could see the trees and mountains where Joel and Marnie were now. Narrowing my eyes at the direction of the place I once called home. I wanted to go back.

From what little Tony told me and what I knew from meeting this Doctor Stain. Dr. Stain was a man with no history. From what WDA could find about him over the six years they have been investigating him. Was that a newly turned vampire.

Over the millions of people who passed away or had gone missing in the last ten years. No one could identify who he was meaning he must have gotten a plastic surgery or was never reported missing or dead.

They are still looking through the data but nothing was coming up. From what Tony said they did know was that his master was most like my father or Melantha. It was said they were making an army and already the WDA has already gone to war.

Edea and her husband, Victor Wolff,  have already made an agency together calling themselves the Rouge Hunters. It was where vampires, werewolves, and humans alike trained together to fight this war. And the humans were mostly people who already knew about the supernatural world or got in the middle of it.

On the top of the most kill list was Dr. Stain. On the sidelines, it looks like he was most likely pulling the strings behind Melantha. From my understanding, she wants one thing but this man. He wants something more. Power? Invisibility? To rule the world? Or is it something else. All WDA knew was this vampire other then that was he liked. No. Loved to inflicted pain on others. He loved to pull them apart and display it for all to.

Sending chills down my spine.

For the girl, I will have you as her replacement. How I would love to pluck off those pretty little wings or yours.

Squeezing my small hands into a fist, I clenched my teeth together having my fangs dig into my inner lip. Tasting my own blood. I relaxed my mouth and sighed.

After a few moments more Tony came through the door with three big white bags. "Dinner!" she cheerful said walking towards the small table but the door. "It smells so good. You like Chinese?"

"I never had a Chinese man before," I said tilting my head, "Does different races have different taste?"

"What?" Tony snapped her head towards me with eyes as big as the moon.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"I wasn't talking about people, silly. I mean food," she smiled trying not to laugh.

"Oh, I see," I spoke softly glancing towards the food she took out of the white bags and displayed on the small table.

"But to answer your question," she said turning around, "I don't know. I'm not the person to ask. But I really don't think different races have different flavors of blood, unlike food."

"Perhaps your right," I weakly say disappointed in myself for not realizing how stupid I must have just sounded like.

"Here," she spun on her heel and handed me a white rectangle disk filled with, 'Chinese food'. "That is sesame chicken," she pointed at the one side of the disk and made her way to the other side, "White rice, oh and this is beef rice really good, and that is boneless BBQ ribs. They are the best and the sauce you can pour some of that on the white rice. And this one is an egg roll. It's all really good." She announced nearly drooling at the mountain of food she had given me.

"Do you think this is enough?" I asked a little worried about the size of food she had given me.

Turning around to grab her disk which was half the size of mine, "It looks like it. I mean not to be rude but of all the years of being around vampires, you eat like you haven't eaten in years at ever meal. Same goes for werewolves. You guys are nonstop eater who doesn't gain weight. Trust me you'll finish it."

Nodding my head, "How may I repay you?"

"I'll tell you when I need a favor," she said slapping a hand on my shoulder and moving towards the sitting at the end. picking up the remote she flipped through the channels. Then stopped. On the screen was a rich woman dance with what looked to be a poor boy on a ship.

"Have you seen Titanic?"

"No."

"We missed a little but that's okay. The best part is the ending."

"Why?" I asked.

"Everyone dies," she smiled.

"Excused me?" shocked by the answer my mouth dropped. Who says that.

"It's the only reason why I watch it," she smiled taking a bit of chicken of her plastic fork. "Plus Billy Zane. He was great in the 90's but I have to admit he suck now. Maybe he always sucked and it was because I thought he was hot playing the villain. Either way, I love him."

What was wrong with this girl? Is it even safe to be around her? Scary.

"Come sit," she called patting the seat.

By the end of the movie was crying.

"Why, he had enough room to fit on that door. he could have lived too," I cried. whipping my face.

"So not cute," Tony said picking her teeth.

"She had room to move over," I shouted at the screen. "She let him die. And she let him go when she said she wouldn't."

"Did you want her to die too?" Tony replied.

"No, but at least let them live a happily ever after," I cried.

"Look I would have dropped him a long time ago. I mean it was fun and all and the sex was hot but I have better things to do than dying."

I was astonished by the words I was hearing. This woman did not have an ounce of passion in her body unless it involved death. She cheered with the boat was sinking and smiled at anyone's pain. "You're so cold."

"Ever said I warm."

"If you loved someone you would let them go?" I asked her meeting her gaze.

Leaning towards me, "Rule number one, kill or be killed. You can fuck whoever you want to but love is a weakness. And I for one have no weaknesses."

Looking at the fire in her eyes. She was once hurt. Once loved. Or maybe she never felt what loved was. It pained my heart to hear someone say such things. That love was a weakness. Look at what love has done for my sister. She and her husband were together with children. and Edea who was the same.

"Do you not have someone to protect?" I asked thinking about Marines and her father. Looking out the window.

"To protect?" she asked but laughed off the question. "No, these no need. I don't need someone slowing me down."

"How lonely," I whispered drifting my eyes back towards the television.

"Yea well," she stretched herself out on the bed, "That's what I like. Being alone is nice."

"You don't really mean that. Do you?" I asked looking behind me. Meeting her eyes, they became cold and almost lifeless.

"Yes. That's why tomorrow Lennox is coming to get you."

"Brother?"

"That's right you're related to him, aren't you? He is not very a person people is he?" Shaking my head no she rolled her eyes. As if to say 'whatever'. "Well get some rest. And there's blood in the frig."

"And what if Joel calls?" I asked almost hopeful he would call.

"You stay at the hotel," she said as a command. "I don't need any more problems."

"If I was a problem you should have someone else get me."

"Maybe next time, Princess," she sighed rolling onto her side.

This woman. What was her problem? With a sigh, I got up off the bed and got into the ice box. Taking a bag a blood out, I pierced my fangs into it. Letting the red liquid run down my throat. Taking another bag into my fangs, I throw any the empty bags into the trash and walked over to the two twin size bed.

Pulling the covers of the one bed, I slipped in. I laid on my side not wanting to lay on my wings. Before closing my eyes. I stared at Tony's back. I wonder what her story is? Why is she so afraid to be close to someone? She reminds me of someone, I thought Letting the darkness final take me into a deep sleep.

Sorry for the last updates. I had a mini vacation and forgot my computer, then I got sick. So I'm trying to make up what I didn't do. Thank you for reading and sorry for any mistakes I have.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.6K 13 52
A vampire has been following 21 year old Autumn. When she gets attacked, and the attackers leave her on the streets to die, will he come to the rescu...
Wolfhowl Mountain Від Dian Cronan Beatty

Паранормальні явища

281 3 1
The summer before her senior year of high school, 17 year old Rose Delaney's divorcee mother moves the family from big city Texas to small-town Maine...
The Woodsman and The Faery Від Brianna

Короткі історії

9.4K 475 13
"Why won't you let me go? I am not yours to keep, and never will be." Those words coming from her pouty lips stung his chest, but it did not waver in...
205K 13.6K 29
She survived being hunted. Now she must learn how to live as a hunter... Free of the past and its lingering ghosts, Alice knows it's time to face who...