Chapter 12

Letting the hot water was over my body. I sighed, enjoying the cleansing. Closing my eyes. I could only see the child and Joel standing side by side in front of their home. Opening my eyes, I could still hear their words.

Why can't she stay?!

She's a vampire. A blood sucking demon with no soul!

Narrowing my eyes I made a fist and hit my fist against the tile wall making a small dent.

I'm not a demon! I have a soul! I am me. . . but. I'm not like them.

"Olivia, you okay? I heard a banging sound," Tony called through the closed door.

"I'm fine," I yelled back turning the water off.

"I ordered Chinese, so I'm going to have to ask you to stay in the room until I get back."

"Understood," I grabbed the white towel off the sink, drying myself off I came out of the bathroom and moved to the two twin beds. Sitting on the one end of the bed. I took the remote and turned on the television.

Alone in the room, I glanced out the window where I had come in from. From what Tony had told me I couldn't have been seen by anyone. So coming from the window was the best idea she could come up with.

Changing the channel I stopped at the sound of 'classical music'. Placing the remote down I got up and moved to the window hiding my wings behind the thick curtains. 

Glancing over the building next to the hotel. I could see the trees and mountains where Joel and Marnie were now. Narrowing my eyes at the direction of the place I once called home. I wanted to go back.

From what little Tony told me and what I knew from meeting this Doctor Stain. Dr. Stain was a man with no history. From what WDA could find about him over the six years they have been investigating him. Was that a newly turned vampire.

Over the millions of people who passed away or had gone missing in the last ten years. No one could identify who he was meaning he must have gotten a plastic surgery or was never reported missing or dead.

They are still looking through the data but nothing was coming up. From what Tony said they did know was that his master was most like my father or Melantha. It was said they were making an army and already the WDA has already gone to war.

Edea and her husband, Victor Wolff,  have already made an agency together calling themselves the Rouge Hunters. It was where vampires, werewolves, and humans alike trained together to fight this war. And the humans were mostly people who already knew about the supernatural world or got in the middle of it.

On the top of the most kill list was Dr. Stain. On the sidelines, it looks like he was most likely pulling the strings behind Melantha. From my understanding, she wants one thing but this man. He wants something more. Power? Invisibility? To rule the world? Or is it something else. All WDA knew was this vampire other then that was he liked. No. Loved to inflicted pain on others. He loved to pull them apart and display it for all to.

Sending chills down my spine.

For the girl, I will have you as her replacement. How I would love to pluck off those pretty little wings or yours.

Squeezing my small hands into a fist, I clenched my teeth together having my fangs dig into my inner lip. Tasting my own blood. I relaxed my mouth and sighed.

After a few moments more Tony came through the door with three big white bags. "Dinner!" she cheerful said walking towards the small table but the door. "It smells so good. You like Chinese?"

Don't Call Me Angel [Book 4] (#Wattys2017)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara