Big News!

The Don't series Club is here!

I have to admit I don't know how Wattpad Clubs work but here I will put up all the fan arts, covers, skits and more from my readers. *For those that sent me for fan art, covers, and skits, The chapter of your work will be dedicated to you in this book and a chapter in one of the books I'm currently writing.

There will be Q&As if anyone has questions about the series and sneak peeks of up coming books of the series regardless if I may or may not put them up.

There will be newsfeeds about the series and when the first chapters  of the next book will be out. Or short stories. 

I thought it was finally time to get closer to my readers about the book series. This is just another way for me to get to know you guy as well as you guy to get to know me. Not to mention for you to share your out put on the series.

Rules are simple.

1. Be polite, respectful, and be kind to others.

If you have something hateful to say to me or my books I will let you know now that I don't really care and that I don't get offend easily. But thank you reading my book where ever you stop at and for you comment/s.

2. For fans who are cover arts on Wattpad and want to promote your work and make a cover for the series let me know so on your chapter I can tell readers that come across your work, that your cover art open for business