Message/Bonus?/Family Tree Problems Fixed?

Sorry for interrupting your story but I have had so many people asking about Dawn's family tree. I know right-

"It's the 4th book already and your going to explain it now!"

"Well yes, yes I am. So here goes. Stay with me now."

(For people who still don't know, human and vampire couples have children born just vampire [full blooded vampires] or humans with special abilities to protect them from other vampires because their blood is rare and delicious. Human and vampire couples have been band for having children together because of these superhuman children because is a vampire drinks from them they could gain the superhuman child's abilities and become very powerful. To keep the balance of it all it was like this. Lets to this later in the book series.)

We are going to start from the beginning with Crevan (vampire) and his 1st wife Marnie Moore (human/died). (We all know she has the same name as the little girl in this book) Marnie Moore and Crevan had five children together. Marcus (born as a vampire), Lennox, Helena, Edward, Elizabeth, and Olivia (all born human).

Next you have Elizabeth Louise Moore (human/dead) (not the daughter it just happened I forgot that I named the Dawn's mother Elizabeth when I named the one twin. Remember two different people). Crevan never remarried so she's not a step-mom to anyone. She so happened to date Crevan and had Dawn (born human).

As we know what happened next with Dawn and her mother when Marcus found them and hind those two away from Crevan because of fear that he would do the same thing he did to Marcus's human brothers and sisters who had been later found in book 2 still alive but turned from the vampire coma. We are going to hold off on Edea for a moment.

Finally we have Melantha/Mel. Crevan and Melantha (vampire) Wolff you later found out were dating at the end of book 1. What you didn't know until book 3 that when Crevan died in book 2 Mel was pregnant with her son David. Note Melantha is not anyone step-mom because she never married Crevan.

Back to Edea. She is the daughter of Elizabeth (Dawn's mother) and Marcus. Marcus had found out that she was his life mate but choose not to have children because of fear that he would do the same as his father did. After a nine-ten year (forgot the age gap) marriage, Edea was born in December (human). Edea and Dawn are step sister but Dawn is also her Aunt. Marcus had told Dawn that he was her father and he would always be, telling the readers he does not see her as a sister but daughter. So I don't you can call her an aunt but she kind is.

Melantha's Son, David, is Edea's uncle and is also an uncle towards River, Lucas and Arden. David is Dawn, Marcus, Olivia, Lennox, Edward, Elizabeth step-brother. But is now Dawn and Connor's adopted son so can you say his a step-brother to them and uncle towards Dawn's kids. That boy will/is confused about this all. So much is going on.

Dawn (turned vampire) and Connor (vampire) Wolff got together in book 1, adopting River (Lycan)(18 yr. old) as their own. They short later had their twins Lucas (human) and Arden (vampire)(8 yr. old). In book 3 Dawn had said and did adopted her half-brother David (vampire) (8yr. old) as her own. (You know what's funny all four kids are about the same age if River wasn't a Lycan she would have been 8 or 9 yr. old in book 3)

In Book 2 Edea (born human turned wolf) and Victor (vampire) Wolff got together and had their son Able (don't know if he will be wolf, vampire, or human [wolves and vampires never had children in this books history]) (named after Father Able) who is 5 yr. old. (they wanted to wait a little, use protection kids) If you didn't know life mates get pregnant right away if not using protection. In book 3 Edea is pregnant with their second child, I haven't pick a gender or names yet but I still have time!

Any way the family tree has not grown yet after this moment, hope this helps. I know is a lot and messed up but it's what I got so far.