Chapter 6

"What!"

"Edea, please my ears," titling my head way from the phone.

Once she clamed I brought it back to my ear,"Explain to me why you left again?"

"I wanted to see mother."

"Olivia, it's dangerous out there," Edea's hard but worry tone made me smile. "Your other siblings have been in the human world far longer then you have and your wings give a hint your not from around there, literally."

"Yes well I didn't expect the world to change so much."

It's was true I didn't think it would so much. Leaning my body back to see the father and daughter sent up the table before sitting.

"Olivia," she spoke like I was child. Hearing a sigh on the other side of the phone, she continued, "At the moment I'm in no position to travel. So I'm going to have on of the agents from WDA get you. Her name is Tony, she's close to that area so I'll have her come get you."

I dared my eyes away from the father and the daughter. "Close? How close?" I knew of the WDA (Wolff Detective Agency) they were more then just detectives. They hunted down rouge vampires or any other being who was say as a threat to both the human world and the supernatural world.

"Just a mission, she should be a day away."

"Edea," I spoke firmly. In my gut I have a tight feeling that there was danger. That it wasn't safe here anymore. That this small family was in danger too. I had this feeling before, way back when father had gone through his madness taking Helena, my sister, with him. "What kind of mission?"

"You know I cant tell you that."

"Is it a rough. Does he travel in these woods."

"Olivia-" she cut herself off.

"Please, I'm with a small family. If they are endanger I have the right to know so I may take care of them."

"Tony will be there soon. I'll have her tell you if it comes down to it."

What was she hiding I thought. Maybe I can get her to speak more of this before the agent gets here. "Very well, but I should let you know that the other day. A man snuck up on me when I had visited my mothers grave."

"Description," she ordered.

"I didn't get to see his face, the man lured in the shadows. I didn't even sense him or hear him come before he got to close."

"So you can't tell if he was human or not?"

"No," I replied shaking my head.

There was a long pause then a sigh. "Don't make me regret this, Livi." I leaned my head forward, pressing the phone into my ear. "There has been kidnappings around this area for a few months now but we have not found any evidences to take use the source. Tony was taken the mission after one of our other agents had gone missing. We believe that the person behind this is a male vampire. And he had has a thing for other supernatural beings like us."

"What about witches?"

"Maybe but from what Victor has told me about this world is that witches no longer. If they do then there is a chance that he would target them too. Wait? Are you with a family of witches?"

"Yes," I smiled. "The child, Marnie spoke about monsters the other night. Do you think it's related?"

"Maybe, I don't know, but we shouldn't rule anything else"

Looking back at the family, the father looked up. Our eyes meet and my heart fell. I could feel my breath giveaway. Speaking slowly, "I have to go. You remember the lactation?"