Blackmail From The Playboy(Na...

By fairyRULES

Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail Academy is the typical playboy, heartthrob, great looks, hot, the star player o... More

Author's Note/Introduction
Prologue
LUCY HEARTFILIA
NATSU DRAGNEEL
Chapter 1: Back to School
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: The Bet
Chapter 4: Trying
Chapter 5: Secrets Out
Chapter 6: The Blackmail Begins
Chapter 7: Girlfriend
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: First Date
Chapter 10: Under the Rain
Chapter 11: Lost & Breakfast
Chapter 12: Hanging out
Chapter 13: Field Trip
Chapter 14: Partners
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: At the Beach
Chapter 17: Activities
Chapter 18: Volleyball
Chapter 19: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 20: The Dragon's Princess
Chapter 21: Just the Plot
Chapter 22: His Realization
IMPORTANT!!!PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 23: Terrible Past Experience
Chapter 24: Questions & Answers
Chapter 25: Rage
Chapter 26: Treasure Hunt
Chapter 27: Last Day
Chapter 28: Explanation
Chapter 29: Cheating
Chapter 31: Coward (Sneak Peek)

Chapter 30: Almost

3.7K 127 58
By fairyRULES

Lucy's P.O.V.

Right know we were getting things.....sorted. Well, Erza beaten up Natsu but he's still breathing, thank God. Erza technically misunderstood the whole situation.

I'm just sitting here after my talk with Mira, who was making sure that I didn't get any traumatic experience from that, which I question, I mean if anyone's gonna get a trauma it's gonna be Natsu...poor baby.

He was having a talk with Gray, whose now lost most of his clothing..

"Erza, you may want to stop jumping to conclusion, or atleast  hear the whole story." Jellal said trying to reason out with Erza.

"I'm sorry Lucy, please hit me." She said, waiting for her hit.

Of course I wouldn't hit her.

"It's fine, just don't jump to conclusions again...please." I replied, her eyes then gleamed the thanked me.

Just to calm her more down, we asked Jellal to take her to get strawberry cake, just in case.

Heading towards Natsu, who isn't that badly beaten up, thank the heavens I came before it got worse, I sort of feel sorry for Natsu..Damn Erza, well she does master martial arts.

Natsu face was bruised, and slightly out of its normal shape. Poor Natsu. But then again he still looks really handsome, surprisingly!

"Ooh, what is this? Is Lucy Heartfilia in love?~"

N-no I'm not like I'll ever fall in love with someone so.....caring, good-looking, hot, childishly cute, brave, strong, softie that needs affection, I mean, um, no.

"Keep telling yourself that Lucy, you know that's not true, you know that you fell in love with Natsu."

Maybe, maybe not, shut up conscience.

Walking towards Natsu, Gray now gone somewhere, Natsu was facing the other way, which gave me the bright idea. I stealthily made my way behing his back then;

"Boo!" I exclaimed, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, but that didn't last mich long since I'm shorter than him, he might choke, again..

His face was so priceless.

"Gah! Lucy, you scared me, I thought you were Erza ready to beat me up again." He said calming down.

"Don't worry Natsu, I won't beat you up!" I replied giggling a little.

He then muttered something under his breathe I didn't quite hear so I asked,

"What's that Natsu?" I said in the politest way possible.

"It's nothing," He said then flashed a grin, I would be really happy if that grin wasn't fake though...

I wonder..

I'll observe and before the day ends, I'll ask him about it! Perfect!

" Let's go back to our room, so I can 'fix' , not the right word, mmm, whatever let's just go back to our room, so I can aid you face." I said as I hooked my arm against his and dragged him to our room.

There was this awkward tension cause neither of is were talking, the silence was deafening and I didn't like it.

"So, any major injuries that I need yto fix first?" I asked as we entered the elavator.

"Well, I don't think I have broken bones, not yet anyways, you came just before Erza made fractures or any dislocatement, I'm just badly bruised." He explained.

"That's good!" I exclaimed happily, too happily that Natsu gave me a confused looked. As if he's saying 'What's so good about getting beat up by Erza?!'

Not the impression I wanted to get...

"No, I mean, it's good that you don't have any broken bones!" I explained.

Ding!

Finally! So then we exited the elavator but this time I didn't drag him, we walked until we reached our room.

And let me tell your our room is a mess. But surprisingly, the door is fixed? What?

There wasn't much talking and it made me uncomfortable, well uneasy.

He sat in our bed, and I went to get the first aid kit, I got enough of the silence and decided to break it.

"You know I found it funny that they thought you were 'cheating' on me," I said with a chuckle.

He laughed too, which made me really happy.

"Now that you say that, the still have no idea what you look like without the nerd outfit!" He exclaimed, slightly still laughing.

"Oh my God! Yes! Not even the girls know!" I exasperated, giggling.

"Should we tell them?" I asked, wondering.

"They'll figure it out, maybe," He said chuckling.

"Yeah, let's just let it flow, and wait till they get it, or atleast get a hint." I laughed.

"The girls know that I'm the heir but they actually don't know what I look like without the updo!" I reminded, damn we're sly.

"And the guys are completely clueless!" He exclaimed.

"Welp, they'll be suprised." I replied grinning.

I opened the first aid kit and observed him, not checking him out,  I'm observing him, okay?

He had a few cuts, and a fairly-small bruise that formed in his cheeks, and his tan skin was really damn fit! And that jawline is just to die for!

WAIT! What the heck are you doing Lucy?!

"I know what you're doing.~ You're checking him out?~ Observing him? Puh-lease!"

Conscience, can you just shut up?

" I don't know can you stop checking Natsu out?"

Whatever. I thought as I groaned mentally.

"Earth to Lucy!" I hear Natsu say as he waved his hand infront of me.

"I'm here!" I squealed, startled.

"What got you distracted? Don't tell me you were-" Quickly knowing what he was gonna say next, sponsored by the smirk on his face, I cut him off.

"Nope, I was definitely not! I was just thinking! Thinking about...uh..how many ice cubes I need for your bruise! Yes! That's what I was thinking about!" Close call. Nice save Lucy!

"Why didn't you just say you were checking him out?"

Why would I say that out loud? Shut up, concience.

"Fine, fine. Whatever Lucy, but to be completely honest, I think we both know what's happening."

Yes, yes. Now please stop.

"You were counting how much ice cubes?" He asked as he stifled his laughter, trying to conceal it.

Trying.

"Oh shut it, while I go get the ice cubes." I said, as I stood up, heading towards the mini fridge that's atleast as tall as my waist, right across the bed, so It wasn't far.

"Make sure you count it," Still chuckling, secretly.

I opened the mini fridge and bended down to get the ice tray, from its freezer, I see the the food that's been refilled, since Natsu  been eating that every night before bedtime and refilled agin in the morning.

Technically, he been emptied the fridge three times already, but hey the hotel ain't complaining, he does pay for everything he eats.

Looking at Natsu, who now has his shirt up his nose, where he seems to be wiping off blood, a nosebleed?

Realising thar since he raised up his shirt, his six pack abs! Now are exposed! They were so toned! Oh my God! And his tan fits it so well!

Then I felt my cheeks burn, what is wrong with me today?!

Feeling something drip out my nose I looked in the mirror, which was usefully in the middle of the bed,making me see my reflection....that has blood slightly coming out of my nose!

It wasn't much so it was easy getting rid off it. Thank God.

I rushed off to Natsu, making sure he's okay, there's a chance his nosebleed is a side effect  due to the fact that Erza was beating him up.

"Uh-hu! Unlike some perverted little girl, who was looking on someone's abs. Sounds familiar?~"

Ugh, stop that.

"Are you okay,  Natsu? That must be a side effect."

"Yup, I'm fine just a simple side effect." He replied, as he let go of his shirt, blood stain on top of top?of his lips.

"Let's clean that off, " I got my hanker chief , then splashed it with water, thank you sink.

I dabbed it lightly on his upper lip, making sure that it won't sting. His lips are so soft! Even only after lightly touching, it felt really soft!

I looked up a bit and met his eyes, his amazing onyx eyes that are fierce but somehow look so gentle, I can stare all day. They were like pulling me into another dimension, his eyes are so alluring! I always thought it was so cliche but now!Oh wow, it's true! You can get lost in the eyes of the person you l-!  He  leaned forward, and as reflex so did I, closer closer, almost just a centimeter apart, It was like in slow motion. Only the two of us existed. I can feel his sot breath on my lips and then-

"House Cleaning!" Someone called out the door making me look away, and have a blood rush all through my face, and I blushed! Looking at Natsu, his cheeks colour pink.

Standing up I headed through the doorway, opening it I saw a hotel staff, holding cleaning cart.

"There was a request for this room to be cleaned?" She askes politely.

"I didn't request anything, pretty sure." I replied.

"Room 6?" She asked,

"Oh you've probably been mistaken, this is Room 9, the number probably got loose and turned upside down, probably because of Erza.."I answered, mumbling the last part.

"Oh sorry, for the bothering you."
She apologised as she bowed her head.

"It's fine,"  I replied,  she then headed down the hallway pushing her cart.

OH MY GOD! I ALMOST GAVE MY FIRST KISS TO NATSU DRAGNEEL!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter

Follow, Comment&Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!

Author's Note:

Finnalyyyyy!!!!! Ughhhh! I  feel so accomplished!  I'm super sorry!😭😭😭

I told you guys I'd update in a week yet it's been more than a month already.😭😭

I've just been REALLY BUSY!😢 And of  course since the term is end that's where we past most of our assessments! And now I got a bit of free time.

I feel so bad, 😭

This time I won't make any promises cause I can't seem to keep them,🤕😢

I was supposed to update a longer chapter than usual  to male it up to you guys but I think that It would take longer to do that so, GOMENE😭

Even though, I don't update quickly,

THANK YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING WITH ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! FOR ALL THE VOTES! COMMENTS!!!! AND READS!!😊😊🙏🏼🙏🏼

Sorry for such a long wait, and if you waited: Thank you!😊🙏🏼

Sorry, again.

~fairyRULES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 30K 29
Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be filled with memories that will last a l...
135K 4.6K 26
Lucy Heartfillia is the type of girl that people don't notice. She likes it that way. She had her friends and didn't get unwanted attention. But one...
2.2K 148 20
NATSU DRAGNEEL. Bored college student with the sun, fiery superhero with the moon. LUCY HEARTFILIA. A super genius with glasses who never engages the...
134K 3.4K 14
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are popular on the school namely Fairy Tail High Academy or FTHA for short. The two of them are the ones the boys...