Owari No Seraph x Readers

By LittleSweetJam

Enjoy reading my story~ (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ Feel free to Comment, Vote, Share, and Request. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ If you ever... More

Authors Note
Mika ✘ Reader : I Love You~! ♥
Yuu ✘ Reader : Hero~! ♥
Crowley ✘ Reader: I got you~! ♥
Crowley ✘ Shy Reader: Don't Be Shy~!
I need Request pleaseeee!!!
Narumi ✘ Motherly! Reader: Yes, Mom~!
Crowley ✘ Wifey Reader: Let's do it again~!
Yoichi ✘ Sadist Reader: Your Punishment~!
Mika ✘ Reader: I'll Love You For Who You Are~!
Lacus ✘ Reader: I'm Nothing Without You.
Shinya ✘Pouty Reader: I Don't Like You, I Just Love You~!
Asuramaru✘ Reader: I want You~!
Ferid ✘ Princess Reader: Obey me!!
Ferid ✘Princess Reader: Too Late
I NEED REQUESTTT!! TT^TT
Lucal Wesker ✘ Shy Reader: W-Well--?!
Crowley ✘ Childish Reader: You're My Type~!!
I'm really sorry!!!
Shinya ✘ Hurt Reader: I'm Sorry...
Narumi ✘ Sick Reader: For 10 Years....
Mika ✘ Injured Reader: I Promise.
Guren ✘ Reader: Forgive Me...
Crowley ✘ Jealous Reader: I'm Really Jealous...
Kureto Hiragi ✘ Badass Reader: You're My Prize.
Crowley ✘Injured Reader: You're Not Bad at All..
Yandere!Mika ✘ Reader ✘Yuu: You're Obviously Ours.
Yuichiro ✘Emotionless Reader: It's the Only Way to Protect You...
Guren ✘ Reader: I Will be Alright...
Guren ✘ Reader: My Bookworm Girl.
Yoichi ✘ Vampire Reader: My Fragile Butterfly ♥
Yuichiro ✘Reader: What the Heck?!
Crowley✘ Childish Reader: Our Eternal Promise
Mika x Innocent Reader: The Dare~!♥
Shinya x Reader: I don't care...
Yuichiro x Half Vampire Reader : It's so Cold... Yet, You're So Warm...
Authors Note
Guren x Vampire Reader:Forbidden Love
Male Reader X Bottom Guren: Cute Little Lamb
Very IMPORTANT matter!!!
Shinya x Reader: Touch Me~
Guren x Reader: A Sweet Kiss~ ♥
Asuramaru x Reader: You Belong To Me~!♥
Mikaela x Reader: Amazing Love~! ♥
Crowley X Reader: Unknown Feelings 😢💔
Crowley x Reader: Unknown Feelings (P2)😢💔
Yuu x Reader: Brat
Shinya ❌ Reader: I Marked You
Mikaela x Reader: Only Me
Ferid x Reader: Heartbeat
Yuu ❌ Reader: First Love
Mika x Reader X Guren: Choose
Shinya X Vampire Reader: Loving You is My Wish
Crowley x Tsundere! Reader: Hidden♥Feelings
Kureto x Mute Reader: Unspoken Words
Asuramaru ✘ Vampire! Rεadεr: Broken Pieces
Crowley✘ Perverted! Reader: Meet (Y/N), The Pervert
N O T E
Kid! Ferid ✘ Kid! Reader: Puppy Love
Shinya ✘ Demon! Reader: Sweet Scent
Yoichi ✘ Reader: Mine and Yours
Krul ✘ Male Reader: Blessing in Disguise
Possessive! Yuu ✘ Neko!Male!Reader: Frenemies
Lacus ✘ Reader: Till My Heartaches End
Part 2 of Till My Heartaches End
Yoichi ✘ Shy! Chubby Reader: Let Me Be Your Prince
Shiho ✘ Reader: Tamed
Mikaela ✘ Fil. Reader: Mahal Kita
Asuramaru ✘ Wifey Reader: Lifeless and Cold
Lucal ✘ Human Reader: ✧ Sparks ✧
LETTER for the READERS
Guren ✘ Reader: Fading Memories
Lucal ✘ Reader: As One
Asuramaru ✘ Pregnant! Reader: The Most Beautiful Gift
Asuramaru ✘ Dying! Reader: Goodbye
Kureto ✘ Reader: Wishful Thinking
Yandere Asuramaru✘ Demon Reader: 24/7
N O T E
Ashera ✘ Reader: Memories of the Past
OC ✘ Owari No Seraph: A Damsel in Distress, Not!
Ferid Bathory ✘ Reader: Unbreakable
FINAL WORDS
SPECIAL UPDATE

Shinya x Sick Reader: Her Last Words

4.2K 101 28
By LittleSweetJam

A/N: Hi guys! I'm sorry for the very late update! Hehe. But please do enjoy this one. And, ahehehe, you might as well prepare a handkerchief or anything that can be used to wipe away the tears. Hehe. And please play the video when you're in the part where she WALK OUT FROM THE BATHROOM or the part WHERE SHINYA CAME IN. Thank you!

Owari no Seraph

Shinya x Sick Reader : Last Words

THE COLD wind softly sway your (H/L) (H/C) to the east. Even though its almost morning, you can still see the star shining. When another cold wind brushed your body, you slightly shiver and pulled the jacket closer to your body. You put both of your hands in front of your mouth and breath out. You put down your hand beside your body and look at the sky.

'Its been a year already... since the day Shin-chan and I lived together...' You smile a little and closed your eyes as you remember the happy past with Shinya. But your eyes fluttered open when you felt someone hug you from behind. You glance behind you and you saw him smiling at you. You giggled and smiles back at him. You lean back at him and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Its still early. What are you doing here? You might catch a cold you know. Why don't we go back inside?" He said with a worried voice. You smiled and snuggle close to his neck. You shook your head. "Nah. Can we just stay here for ten more minutes? I don't wanna ruin this perfect moment." You commented whole-heartedly and giggled. He smiled at you and snuggle close to you too. After that none of you spoke and just watch the rising sun together.

~*~

YOU SWAY your feet back and forth in the pool like a child while smiling. You splash the water with your feet a bit to hard this time that it made waves. You giggled and made another splash again. You were about to make a splash again when someone spoke behind you.

"Do you want to swim?" You look behind you and saw Shinya smiling down at you. You smiled at him. "Shin-chan! Where have you been?" You exclaimed happily and stood up and run up to him and gave him a hug. He chuckled and hug you back.

"I'm home, (Y/N)-chan." He said with sweet voice. You gently push him away and look up at him and grin at him. He gave you a smile and hug you again. "You know (Y/N)-chan, I think I cant live without you. Your like my source of life to me. Your my light, world and everything. So.. I'm sorry If I will break your promise." He said with a low voice and he you a little tighter. And when he said that, your body stiffened and you started tearing up.

You hug him back tighter too and shook your head. "No. I know you can Shin-chan. I know you can. Because I believe in you. I always did and will always believe in you." You said straightly while crying. Shinya's eyes suddenly filled with sadness and despair. He hug you tighter as you keep on crying. He caress your hair gently and planted a long and soft kiss on your head. You look up at him and gently shook your head and gave him a true and sweet smile.

"I know you can, shin-chan." and you hug him again. You heard him sigh. You smiled sadly. "You know Shin-chan, I just found out something amazing earlier. Do you want to know?" you said while looking up at him. He slightly tilted his head to the other side and smiled a little. "Sure. What is it?"

"I just found out that life is just like a wave, at first it can be big but then when it get closer to the shore, its slowly getting small. Just like mine, at the beginning its long but when it gets closer to the end, it slowly became short."

(A/N: I'm sorry if you don't understand to what i Just said TT^TT.)

You said while smiling a little. You look up and saw Shinya looking at you sadly, and just like any moment now his gonna tear up. You giggled, but behind that giggle was a sad one. You cupped both of his cheeks and rested your forehead into his forehead and slowly close your eyes. And as you did that, he slowly pulled you closer to him.

"You don't have to be sad Shin-chan. That's how life is. It may be cruel, but not all the time. And besides, all of us will return to where we came from." you said calmly to him in a low and soft voice. You open your eyes and saw him staring at you curiously.

"Return to where, (Y/N)-chan?" he ask while looking at you. You giggled, "Will return to ashes Shin-chan." You exclaimed while getting a little bit sad. He was staring at you and so were you. You smiled sadly at him and slowly lean forward as you planted a kiss on his lips. A sad yet happy smile formed in Shinya's lips and he kissed you back while pulling you more closer to him.

~*~

YOU WERE painting quietly in your room, since there are nothing else to do. And besides Shinya is at Guren's house. You smiled as you almost finish your painting. A painting of you and Shinya. Both of you are smiling in the painting and you two look very happy in it. But you suddenly felt sad when you remember that, your time is almost over. But you shook if off and continued on painting. You dip your paint brush gently on the red paint, you were about to add your finishing touch when suddenly, your chest started to tighten and throb. You gritted your teeth and closed your eyes tightly.

You tighten your grip on the paint brush that it broke into two and it fell on the floor making the red paint dirtied the white mat. You tried to control your breathing but it was hard, you glance at the floor and saw that the white mat is now painted with red paint. You slowly crouch down, even though your in pain. You pick up the paint brush while shaking and put them on the table. You look down and breathing are quite heavy. You were about to reach for your pain killer when your breathing suddenly stop that you fall on your knees. You grip your clothes tight and gritted your teeth.

But suddenly, you started coughing and you covered your mouth with your hand. And your eyes widened as you felt thick liquid on your hand. Your breathing came back but its still heavy. You slowly remove your hand from your mouth while shaking. And your body quickly stiffened and tears started to roll down in your cheeks. You lower down your head and close your hand tightly with the blood and put it on your chest as you tried not let your tears come out. But as much as you cry, your chest will hurt more.

You gritted your teeth again and you cough blood again and it went directly to the mat, Your eyes quickly open and you started tearing up again, thinking about Shinya. Even though your shaken and don't have much energy, you pulled out the white handkerchief on your pocket while shaking and wipe the blood on the mat while breathing heavily and shaking.

"I... I... I can't... I c-can't.. l-let Shin-chan... l-let Shin-chan see this... or else... S-shin-chan will b-be...w-will be s-sad..." you said between heavy breath and cries. As you wipe upward, your breath suddenly disappeared and you fell on the floor with tears on your eyes. You slowly close your eyes as you tried to take back your breath, and luckily it came back. You gasped and cough blood again. You covered your mouth again with your hand. As you finished coughing, you look back at your hand again and started tearing up again. You quickly wipe your palm with your handkerchief and stood up. Even though you don't have any strength left.

You reach for the pain killer on the table while shaking and once you reach it, you open the cover of the pain killer and pulled one out, still shaking. You put it inside your mouth and gulp it without using any water.

~*~

YOU WALK out of the bathroom like nothing happened. The mat is already clean and the handkerchief that you use is already washed. You let out a heavy sigh and look outside sadly. You walk towards the veranda.
"How long do I have to endure this pain?" You whisper sadly, "I'm getting my hopes up again that I'll be able to live with Shin-chan... Until our hair turn's into shades of gray..." you let out a sigh while closing your eyes, "But, I think I'll be the first one to leave..."

You sadly whisper again. And while you were looking outside, you didn't know that Shinya is staring at you at the door with sadness in his eyes. You didn't know that he heard you say those words.
Shinya look down on the floor with his hand close tightly. He slowly look up and look at your way, but his gaze stop at the painting you paint earlier. But right now, it is covered with a fabric. And again, Shinya look at you with more sadness in his eyes. He slowly walks towards you and as soon as he reach you, he hug you from behind which made you jumped slightly.

You quickly look behind you and Shinya, you let out a relief sigh while holding your chest. Shinya noticed your gesture, he back away to you and faced you to him. You look up at him curiously.
"Did I scare you?" He ask worriedly, you giggled and smiled at him while shaking your head, "No, hehe. Anyway, how was your day Shin-chan?" you ask and at the same time changing the topic. Shinya gave you a smile and ruffled your hair slightly. You giggled and gently remove his hand from your head. You look at his hand and smiled sadly.

You put his hand on your right cheek and close your eyes as you felt it's caring touch and warmness, 'I'm really gonna miss this hand. But i'll never forget it's warmth, gentleness, caring and soft touch.' you thought sadly and tears escaped in your closed eyes. Shinya look at you sadly and hug you tight. You slowly open your eyes when you heard him crying. You bit your lower lip and hug him tight and buried your face in his chest and cried silently.

But suddenly, your chest tighten again. And it feels like the air is stuck in your lungs. You accidentally grip Shinya's cloth too tight that he jerked up but nervousness filled his chest as felt your heavy breathing. He quickly back away and his eyes widened as he saw you breathing heavily.

"(Y-Y/N-chan?" he called out, even though you heard him you can't answer him because of the pain. Shinya gritted his teeth and used both of his hands and touch your cheeks and make you look at him. "(Y-Y/N-chan?)... (Y/N-chan)?! C-can you h-hear me?!"

You started to tear up,s till breathing heavily, as he called out your name with a shaky voice. You gave him a smile, still breathing heavily, and you nodded. He shook his head and gritted your teeth. "No! N-No you're not (Y-Y/N-chan! I-I'll take you t-to the H-hospital right n-now!" he exclaimed while crying. He was about to carry you in bridal style when you shook his head. His eyes widened as tears keep on falling.

"I-Its... It's o-okay... S-Shin-chan... I-I'll b-be f-fine..." and you gave him another smile. He slammed his fist to the floor suddenly. You were shock to what he did. You were about to reach to him when your chest tightened up again and you used your hand as you cough blood. "(Y-Y/N-c-chan?" he called out and you could feel the nervousness and sadness in his voice. You slowly look up and saw his sad face and his tears that keep on falling.

You smiled sadly at him and closed your hands that you used to cover your mouth.

"S-shin-chan..." you called out to him softly while your breathing is still heavy, Shinya look at you sadly and started tearing up. He look down and as his tears reach the floor, and you felt like dying even more inside. You shakily reach out for his face and shakily make him look at you. You gave him a smile that can lit up his face, somehow.

"S-S-Shin-c-c-chan..." you called out again, even though it's getting harder for you to breath. But you just step it aside. You look down first as your breathing get heavier and heavier and your chest tighten and tighten. Shinya closed his fist and gritted his teeth as he sees you in pain. He loosen his fist and slowly pulled you in his arms and slowly stood up as he carries you in bridal style.

"S-Shin-c-chan...? Where--where are... w-we g-going...?" You ask him as the pain gets worse. He look down at you and you look up at him. He smiled weakly as tears continue to fall from his eyes .

"W-We're gonna t-take a-a r-rest f-first. Y-You're a-already t-tired r-right, (Y-Y/N)-c-chan...?" he ask as his tears continue to fall endlessly. You stared at him and started tearing up again. Your chest tightened but you didn't payed attention to it. You nodded at Shinya and he started walking inside.

You rested your head on Shinya's shoulder as you can fell your breathing getting slower and slower. While Shinya was walking, you could fell him getting weaker. You closed your eyes and remember the past. You smiled bitterly. You felt Shinya stop and you slowly open your eyes. You look at him and he was already looking at you. Pain and sadness in his eyes. You gather your strength in your arms and lifted it up and caress his cheeks. He closed his eyes as your hand touch his cheek. And his tears came again.

"C-Can we... l-lay d-d-down... S-Shin-chan...?" you ask him. He nodded and slowly lay you down on the bed. As your back touch the soft fabric, you slowly close your eyes. Then you felt Shinya gently grab your hand. You slowly open your eyes.

"It... It hurts... (Y/N)-chan... It hurts me seeing y-you like this..." he said between sobs and cries. You started tearing up again... "I-I know y-you want t-to s-sleep n-now... b-but.... please don't l-leave me l-like t-this...."

He lowered down his head as his shoulders shake and his tears fall on the cold floor. You clutch your chest and bit your lower lip as you tried to control your breathing. Tears rolled down on your cheeks and you closed your eyes as you exhale. You open your eyes once again and look again at Shinya who's still looking down on the floor. You smiled sadly and slowly lift up your right hand weakly and touch his cheeks, which made him look up at you.

"I... wan't t-to sleep... S-shin-chan..." you said with a soft voice, Shinya's expression became more sad. He bit his lower lip as his tears falling down non-stop. "B-but... before t-that..." you paused again. He look up at you, you smiled... "I... I w-want to s-say s-something t-to y-you... " His body stiffened.

"S-shin-chan... thank you... t-thank you f-for always b-being there f-for me... e-even though I-I was a p-pain in the a-ass---"

"N-no! (Y/N-chan)! T-that's not t-true! Y-you're not a p-pain in t-the ass!" Shinya exclaimed while his tears keeps on falling, he grab your hand between sobs and kissed your hand while he closed his eyes. You smiled sadly.

"T-Thank y-you f-for the h-happy mem...memories t-that you g-gave me..." you smiled at him as he look up at you with sadness all over his face. " Y-you're t-the b-best t-h...." you breath out as you felt the air inside you slowly disappearing, Shinya started to panic with his tears rolling down non-stop again, "T-thing... t-that hap..pened t-to me..." you continued speaking along with your tears and his tears that are non-stop from falling.

"Y-you... a-acc...accepted m-me even t-though I-I.... I-I...I-I...." you gasp silently as your chest arc from the bed as you felt the pain got worsen. Shinya called out your name non-stop but you couldn't hear anything, only your heartbeat.. which is slowly dying. Shinya caress your cheeks, as he continued on crying and his tears falling on your cheeks.

"I-I... w-was.... I was... t-thrown a-away..." you breath out everytime you said a word. Shinya shook his head.

"N-No! You-You w-weren't! (Y/N-chan)... p-please... don't... don't s-say s-something like that!" Shinya exclaimed. You smiled sadly as your breath is slowly disappearing.

"S-Shin-chan... I-I'm... r-rea... r-really... s-sleepy n-now..." you whispered while your eyelids are getting heavier. Shinya's cry became even louder.

"S-shin...chan... t-than...k... y-you... f-for... t-the l-lo...l-love... t-that y-you g-gave... I-I.. w-w-will... n-never f-forget it... t-th...ank y-y...ou... I..I... w-will t-trea...sure it... s-so p-please...d-don't c-cry... a-any...more..."

"How can I not cry (Y/N)-chan?! Y-you're dying in front of-of me! A-And I-I can't do anything t-to help you!" Shinya exclaimed once again as he keeps on crying. You smiled sadly and you gritted your teeth as the pain keeps on getting worse.

"P-please... c-con...tinue... o-on l-living... Y...You w-will n-not be... a...lone... I-I w-will be w-wat...ching o-over... y-you a-al..ways......S-Sh...in...chan... p-pro..mise... m-me..." you close your eyes slowly and saw Shinya crying like a child for the last time.

"I... l-lo...ve.... you...."

And your eyes closed as your body went limp. Your breathing stop and your heartbeat stop. Shinya's world stop. He bit his lower lip and rested his forehead on your head as he looks down and cries. He Look up and stare at your peaceful face. He slowly reach up for your face and rested his forehead into yours. He lean forward and kiss you as his tears keeps on rolling down while his eyes are closed. He back away.

"I l-love you t-too s-so d-dam much... I... p-promise (Y/N)-chan..." and he cried again by your side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.6K 16
In a world filled with blood-lusting vampires and humans dealing with demons, reality is far from peaceful. There is constant turmoil, as the vampire...
189K 3K 16
Requested by AmeeruHakeemSaifudd and i hope everyone enjoys. Description: He's just a normal soldier in the moon demon company, until he meets a...
358 9 14
I give full credit of the Owari no Seraph/ Seraph of the End anime to the creators of the manga and anime. Please support the original release. I ALS...
458K 14.8K 48
[Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are M...