In Love With My Student (Girl...

By Melanie409

Jennifer Murphy is a teacher at the private high-school called Riverside. It is a prestigious school where yo... More

First Sight Attraction
The Day Everything Changed
Second Encounter
5th Period Favorite
6th Period Gossip
An Eventful Morning
After-School Detention
Plans for Disaster
Not As Bad
Facing the Aftermath
The Basketball Game
The Invitation
The Birthday Party
Confronting Feelings
A Date to the Fair
Revealing the Truth
The Confession
Pre-Valentine's Day Suprise
A Boring Valentine's Day
Make-Up Date
A Walk To The Park
Suprise Visit
Back Story
The Vice Principal's Office
Consequences
Uber
Softball Tryouts
First Softball Game
Second Chance
The Talk
Together
Prom Proposal
Prom
Prom Pt.2
A Mistake
Jealousy
Warning
Threat
Coming to Terms
Realization
The Talk About Love
Mine
Back Story Pt.2
The Dream
Cutting Off Old Relations
Not So Good Surprise
Heaven To Hell
Guilt
Graduation (Epilogue)
Sequel?????
Sequel is now up!!
Important Author's Note

Thanksgiving Dinner

13.8K 472 234
By Melanie409

AN: Hey guys! Thank you guys so much for reading this book. If you guys like it be sure to give it a vote and share it with your friends! Feel free to tell me anything about the book ranging from compliments to criticism(don't be to harsh though).

Jennifer's POV:

It's was Thanksgiving break. I've been avoiding Annabelle and Arielle ever since I saw them kiss. At first Arielle was reaching out to me trying to get me to talk to her, but after a while she just stopped. Annabelle has constantly been reaching out to me and hasn't stopped yet.

I was in my cousin's house right now getting ready for one of her friends Thanksgiving dinner parties. I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in." I said to them.
Jaylin opened the door and said "Are you ready yet Jen?" I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. I was wearing a blue cocktail dress and blue heels. I had straightened my hair and had a little bit of mascara and eyeliner on. "Yea." I said nodding.

"Whose party is this anyways?" I asked her, walking out of my room.
"Oh you don't know her. Don't worry the party won't be boring. I nodded and we both headed out to her parent's car.

----------------------------------------------

Her parents drove us there and we stopped in front of a large mansion.
"Okay we're here" Jaylin said getting out of the car followed by her older sister then I.

A maid opened the door for us and allowed us inside and leaded us towards the dining room. It was stunning.

"Whose house is this?" I whispered to Jaylin while we were going to our seats. She sat down and said "My friend's."

Some friend. I thought to myself.

We sat down at a rounded table. And waited for it to start. Many people came in but they all seemed "upper class".

A woman came in through the double doors with a man next to her, their arms locked with one another's and the whole room became silent. The woman was beautiful she had shoulder length curled blonde hair. And the man next to her had styled short brown hair and looked very handsome. The woman went to the front of the room and was handed a microphone.

"Hello everyone. I am your host Lissandra Agostinelli." She said with a hint of a French accent. Everyone started clapping. She started to speak again when the clapping died down "Well...I really don't know what to say." People in the room laughed.
"I guess the only thing I can say is enjoy the dinner and have fun." Everyone clapped and she went to a table and sat down.

Maids came into the room with plates of food. The food was delicious. The dining part of the party was over so now there was just talking and dancing and eating some dessert. I was talking to some people when I saw Arielle. She was headed towards my direction. She looked beautiful. She had on a short blood red dress and heels to match. I turned away from her and saw someone who looked like Adrianna and walked over to her.

She turned around but it wasn't Adrianna.
"Jennifer?" The girl said.

Wait is that...?

"Amanda?" I asked the girl.
"It's been forever." Amanda said.
"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"It's my mom's dinner party." She said
"Are you related to Adrianna?" I asked her.
"Yea she's my sister. Twin actually. You know her?" She asked.

That's who Adrianna reminded me of. I thought to myself.

"Yes. It's a long story though." I told her.

Soon Arielle was right in front of my face and she looked angry. She grabbed my hand and I felt the same spark from last time.
"I need to borrow her for a few minutes. Bye sis." She said to Amanda.

She dragged me out of the kitchen and we went up a flight of stairs and she opened the door to a bedroom, pushed me in, and then closed the door behind us.

"Why did you take me here?" Was the first thing I asked her.
"Why are you avoiding me?" She asked and crossed her hands over her chest, causing me to be able to see her breasts slightly. I realized I was staring at them and I looked up and she was looking at me, smirking.

Shit she caught me staring. I thought to myself.

"Why are you at this party?" I asked her.
She looked at me like that was the dumbest question that I could've asked.
"Um this is my mom's party so of course I would be here. You were just talking to my older sister." She said as if it was common knowledge.

Oh yea...that completely slipped from my mind.

"So those were your parents?" I asked her. She nodded her head and sat down on the bed.
"So this is your house then?" She nodded again.
"So you guys have 2 houses?" I asked her.
"We have a lot but that doesn't matter right now. Now the real question is how did you get here?" She asked. 

"My cousin said I could come." I answered simply.

"Who's your cousin?" Arielle asked curiously. 

"Jaylin." As soon as I said this a look of shock went onto her face and she jumped up from the bed. 

"Wait. Jaylin is your cousin?!" She asked.  

"Yea what's the big deal?

"How are you guys related?" 

"Her father is my mom's brother. Again what's the big deal?" I asked her. 

 "It's just that if you two are related how come I've never met you before? I've known Jaylin for my entire life. So how come we've never met before, whether it be at a Birthday Party or a family event?" Arielle said.

Why is this important? I thought to myself.

"I didn't live here growing up, I lived in Virginia." I told her. 

"Why is this important?" I asked her confused. "It's just...I find it weird...are you sure we've never met before?" She asked as if her life depended on it.

What is she getting at? I would've remembered if I met her before..right?

"No I haven't. I'm pretty sure I would remember if I met you."
"What's that supposed to mean?" She scoffed.

It means that I would've remembered meeting someone as beautiful as you.

"It means that I wouldn't forget you if we ever met, you're a character Arielle." "Alright then." She said simply letting go of the topic. 

"Are you angry?" I asked her.

"No." She said flatly. "Good...because you don't have a right to be angry." I said to her mumbling the last part under my breath. Apparently she heard what I said because she then asked "What's that supposed mean? She asked.

"Nothing." I muttered.

She let it go and sat on the bed and asked "So have you been avoiding me?" An image of her underneath Annabelle flashed through my head.

"Are you dating Annabelle?" I asked. 

She looked at me confusedly and said "No? Why would I be dating her? She's my teacher."

I grew angry at this. "So then why did I find you kissing her at your party?" I asked her. I look of horror fell onto her face. "You saw that?" She asked quietly.

"Yes." I forced out, a tear felling from my eye.

Why am I crying? This shouldn't mean anything to me.

Arielle quickly spoke "Jennifer it didn't mean anything we were both drunk, we weren't thinking properly."

"It didn't mean anything...?" I asked her and she shoke her head.
"Not a single thing." She said looking me straight in the eye.

"So you guys didn't...?" I trailed off hoping she knew what I was trying to say. She laughed a little.

 "No, Annabelle and I did not have sex." She said dragging out the word sex. 

"We were about to but then..." she trailed off. "I thought about you..." she said.

I felt my heart swell up just by hearing that and I couldn't help but blush and have a goofy smile on my face.

"Do you forgive me?" She asked flashing me a shy smile.

I smiled at her and nodded, she stood up and hugged me.

How could I possibly stay angry at her.

Arielle and I stayed inside the bedroom that I later found out was hers. It had red painted walls with many posters on it and she had a white carpet. Her bed had red satin sheets on them. We just laid there on here bed talking about everything and nothing. I had a great time with her. When I was with her I had a realization.

Arielle was the only person that I could do this with. She was the only person that I could talk to for hours straight without getting bored, and I wouldn't ever get tired of hearing her voice or seeing her face. I couldn't do this with Emily.

And then a thought popped into my head. Am I with the wrong person?
-------------------------------------------

When I got home I saw that Emily was already sleeping. So I just decided to not even take the chance of waking her and slept on the couch that was able to turn into a bed. Soon afterwards I fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
I was in New York for the week. I made friends here, but the one I liked the most was a girl with brown hair and she had pretty eyes. She was 5 years old. We didn't know each other's names but we always had fun. Today was the last day I was gonna be here. It was also my grandpa's funeral today.

"What's your name?"  The girl with the long brown hair asked me.
I quickly wiped away my tears and looked up at her "My name's Jennifer."
The girl sat next to me on the stairs.

"So what's wrong Jennifer?" She asked me.
"My grandpa's funeral was today." I told her. The girl moved closer to where I was sitting and hugged me.
"Don't cry. You're really pretty so you shouldn't be crying."  The girl said to me.
"You think I'm pretty?" I asked the girl. She nodded her head at me and smiled. "Yup." She said.

"Hey do you wanna play with me?" The girl asked.
"Sure." I told her and stood up and helped her stand up too.
Me and the girl had a great time. I was laying on a tree while she was carving into it. I looked at what she was carving and it was a heart that said 'A+' inside. The girl looked down at me and said "You have to put a J in that space." and she pointed to it. I did what she said and when I was done she laid down next to me.

"So do you feel better now?" The girl asked me.
"Yea thanks." I said smiling at her. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked the girl.
"Sure." She said.
"Why does your voice sound like that?" I asked the girl.

She looked at me hurt. "You don't like my voice? Is it bad?" She asked.
"No I like it, it's cute." I said to the girl.
"Cute?" She asked confused.
"It means pretty." I said to her.
"Oh." She said blushing. "Well my mom says I have an Italian accent."
I looked at her shocked. "So you know Italian?" I asked her.
"Yup." She said.
"Say something in Italian pretty please." I begged her.

She stayed silent for a few seconds and then said "Ti amo."
"What does that mean?" I asked her.
"It means 'I love you.' The girl said.
"So you love me?" I asked the girl.
She nodded her head.
"I love you too then." I said blushing.

A girl around my age with brown hair in a ponytail then came to where we were and said to the girl."Mommy said to come and get you."
"Okay hold on." The girl said to the other girl. The girl nodded her head and said "Hurry up." and then left.

I looked up at the girl sadly and asked "You have to leave?"
"Yea..." she said. "When will I see you again?" The girl then asked.
"I don't know, I don't come here often." I said starting to cry.

The girl came over to me and then hugged me and said "Don't worry we'll meet each other again."
"How?" I asked her.
"Let's make a promise to see each other."
"Okay what is it?" I asked.
"When you get old enough come back to here and I won't ever leave so we can be together." The girl said.
I smiled at her and said "Okay." eager that we were gonna meet again.

I saw that the girl was silent so I looked at her and when I did she leaned in and placed her lips against mine. She pulled away and I looked at her shocked. "You kissed me." I said to her.
"I know. Mommy and daddy always do it when daddy leaves for work." The girl with the brown hair said.

"I have to go now." She said.
I started to cry when she said that.
"Don't cry." The girl said. "We'll meet again. I promise. So be happy." The girl said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye Jennifer." She said running in the direction that the other girl went in a few minutes ago.
----------------------------------------------
I woke up and realized that it was a dream. "Shit..." I mumbled to myself. I tried to move but I saw that Emily had moved to the couch to be with me and had her arms wrapped around me. I tried to get them off of me but failed when I felt her stir awake.

She opened up her eyes sleepily and looked at me and then her eyes opened wide. "Jennifer why are you crying?" She asked. I lifted one if my hands to my face and felt tears there, but I didn't bother answering her question. The only thing I was thinking about was that girl.

Who was she?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.5K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
1.7M 50.4K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
274K 5.8K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...
49.4K 1.5K 26
Jordan Hawkins isn't your average 18 year old. She's what some might call an intellectual genius. Not only is Jordan smart, sophisticated, drop dead...