Someone Like You (A Chandler...

By livinforchanchan

When Ari is forced to move in with her Grandmother in Atlanta, she didn't think she'd also be forced to go to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
SEQUEL TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAS BEEN PUBLISHED

Chapter 4

8.3K 301 83
By livinforchanchan

When I wake up, I'm in a completely different surrounding, completely dry, fully clothed, warm.

When I look around all I see are faces I don't recognize. People dragging their children by the arm, people crying, people carrying luggage. I sit up and see the one face I am actually happy to see.

"Chase." I smile. It looks like he's been sleeping for awhile, so I don't say anything else, not wanting to wake him. I remember whats going on now. We're on our way to my grandma's. When I look down I see that i'm wearing the t-shirt I threw off in the van yesterday with Chandler.

Chandler...Chandler! Where is he? I look around, but I don't see him, or the moving lady..or Trent, or Shawn. Those twats. I don't even care, all I care about is...Chandler. Surprisingly.

It's crazy how I've only known this boy for about half a day, and part of a night, and I'm so utterly attracted to him. I stand up off the couch I'm laying on. But..I can't just leave Chase here. I sit back down.

"Damnit.." I sigh.

I reach into my pocket for my phone but it's not there. Where is it? I'm not laying on it either.

"What the hell..?" I whisper, digging in between the cushions.

"Looking for something?" a familiar voice asks. I turn around to see..

Chandler.

I manage a small smile. He's waving my phone in the air.

"Give it." I say laughing and reaching for it.

"Here." he says laughing and handing me the phone, and then takes a seat next to me on the couch.

"So..mind telling me where everyone is?" I ask, curling up into a ball on the couch.

"Well, those two assholes, who were...well, you know..last ni-"

I cut him off by nodding, to avoid the awkwardness.

"Yeah, well, the airport security found me and Trent fighting, next to you of course.." he pauses.

"And well, Shawn ran back in here, scared obviously." he laughs.

"And?"

"And...basically long story short, they won't be anywhere near you anymore." he says smiling.

"What? Where'd they go?" I ask.

"Well, they're both still going to the private school, just getting there a different way. Sound good?"

"Sounds wonderful." I laugh.

"Great." he says flashing those cute little smirks that I can't even handle.

"Yvonna is in the restroom, I believe. Gettin' ready to leave. She brought all our stuff in though, but it's pretty much just me, you and the little guy from this point on." he says, pointing towards a still sleeping Chase.

"Yvonna?" I question.

"Moving lady."

"Oh..guess I didn't really pay attention." I say rubbing my legs.

I pick my phone up off the couch and check the time. 4:34 a.m.

"What time does our flight leave?" I ask.

"8:15 a.m"

"Oh, God. I'm going back to sleep then." I laugh and begin to try and find a comfortable sleeping position.

"Here.." Chandler says grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

"Stop, I'm tired." I whine sarcastically.

"Just..wait.." he says and I change the position of my body. He pats his lap. I look at him asking for the okay, just to be sure. He nods and smiles. I lay my head down on his lap, and he begins running his hands through my hair. Oh, I could just stay like this forever. He begins to trace lines all around my face with his finger. It feels good. It's something nice to fall asleep to, to be honest. I slowly begin to fall asleep. Then i'm out.

-------------------------

"Ari..wake up." a soothing voice says. I open my eyes, to see Chandler's directly above mine.

"You..have...amazing eyes." I smile.

"So do you." he laughs. I sit up and see that light now shines through the once dark windows of the airport. I look over at Chandler to see him giggling. Oh, I'm sure I look just great.

"Do I really look that bad?" I ask.

"What? No..you're just..really cute, with your morning hair, and sleepy eyes and what not." he giggles. God, he is perfect. We laugh, while looking into each other's eyes. He begins to lean in, but I lean backwards.

"Hell. No." I laugh.

"I'm brushing my teeth before anything like that happens and plus, we're just friends, currently." I say.

He just rolls his eyes.

"It's 7:30. We have 45 minutes, I'm going to get breakfast." he says.

"Hey, take the rascal with you." I say.

He just laughs and begins to shake Chase, while I begin digging through my bag for my tooth brush. Finally, I find it. I make my way towards the restroom, and see there is a line. I get in line behind about 15 women. I check my phone while waiting. When I look up, I see almost every lady in line, giving me crazy eyes. What? What? Did I have smeared make up or something? I just ignore it and continue scrolling through my Tumblr Dash.

Finally, I'm next in line. I enter the bathroom and go straight to a sink. When I reach the sink I look into the mirror which sits above it and instantly drop my toothbrush and toothpaste into the sink. Now I see what they were all staring at.

The right hand corner of my lip is covered in dry blood, bruises have formed all along the left side of my jaw and my right eye was blue, black and purple and the skin above my eyebrow had been busted open as well.

"Oh...my...fu..." I manage to get out. I can feel tears in my eyes. All I wanted was my grandma, or my best friend Chelsea. Why didn't Chandler tell me I looked like this? I lift up my hand and run it along my jaw, and flinch at the pain. I didn't even want to touch any of the other injuries.

I notice something on my neck, and pull my hair back. I couldn't tell if it was a hickie or a bruise, honestly. I touched one and decided it was a bruise. And apparently, it was the only bruise, because the other 7 didn't hurt. I had hickies along my collar bones and down onto my chest area, and all up my neck. Sad part is..I don't even remember who they're from. Chandler or Trent.

A tear trickles down my face and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see a small old woman, who surprisingly looks a lot like my grandma.

"You look like you're in a bit of a doozy." she says, reaching a tissue up to my face and wiping away the tear.

"Thankyou." I smile.

"What happened, dear?" she asks.

"Long story actually. Kind of personal also, don't think I'll be sharing with anyone for awhile. Sorry." I say back, quietly.

She reaches both of her hands up to my face and looks me in the eye.

"Don't let anybody push you around, got that Missy?" she chuckles.

"Got it." I smile and she pats both of my shoulders, before walking out of the large bathroom.

I smile to myself and turn around and finally brush my teeth. After i'm done, I walk out and see Chandler and Chase with plates of food in the waiting area.

"Hey." I say, once I'm back over there.

"Hey!" Chandler smiles handing me a plate of food.

"Oh..um..no thanks. Not hungry." I say shoving the plate of food away. He gives me a confused look and shrugs his shoulders. I've always had a bad eating habit. The habit is that I don't eat. Barely ever. I feel like I need to lose weight. My thighs are fat..my stomach..my arms. I've always been the smallest girl in my class though. The only person who knows about my secret is Chelsea. She constantly tries to get me to eat. She thinks I'm too small, but I don't, and that's what matters. What I think. Right?

"Flight 47 will be boarding in 5 minutes. Thankyou." a woman says over the loud speaker.

"Alright, c'mon Chase, get your bags." I say picking up mine. He runs over to a trash can and throws his plate away and quickly runs back, picking up his bag. Chandler then picks up his and we begin to walk towards the boarding area.

I feel like this is really the start of something...new..different. Crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4K 32
Taddl , Leser (du) Liebe xD Du bist eine Deutsch sprachige Youtuberin , die aus (Land ihrer fricking wahl) nach Deutschland gezogen ist, und durch ei...
144K 8.1K 96
Was passiert, wenn Thomas Müller eine WhatsApp-Gruppe gründet und mit der Zeit die unterschiedlichsten Fußballer Teil davon werden? Das Chaos ist vor...
15.5K 804 27
Runa und Bobby sind beste Freunde. Sie teilen ein dunkles Geheimnis: den Drogenhandel in Bergheim. Doch während sie ihre illegalen Geschäfte ausweite...