Til 6AM (Markiplier x Reader)

By AH_LilMadFree

You're a 23 year old girl, who moved back into your hometown, in hopes of finding yourself again. You've felt... More

Ch. 1: The Move
Ch. 2: Think Fast!
-A/N-
Ch. 3: Is that Why?
Ch. 4: Sean's Vacation!
Ch. 5: Tomorrows Plan
Ch. 6: Fright Walk
Ch. 7: The Beach
Ch. 8: I Enjoy This.
Ch. 9: The Rumors
Ch. 10: The Holidays are Here...
Ch. 11: Cleaning the Disaster
Small/Quick -A/N
Ch. 12: Back to the Past
Ch. 13: Thanksgiving "Package"
Ch. 14: Daddy-Daughter Date
Ch. 15: Welcome Home, Markifart
Ch. 16: Jealous of Old Friends
Small A/N <3
Ch. 17: 6AM Is Too Early
Ch. 18: Finally, The Right One.
Ch. 19: Oh, How The Tables Have Turned.
Ch. 20: Another Exhausting Flight
Ch. 21: Bachelor & Bachelorette Party
A/N: Where have I been?
Ch. 22: The Hangover & "I Do's"
A/N: My Hiatus/100k
Ch. 24: The Uncle Trio
You Still Around?/Small Teaser ;)

Ch. 23: "Brothers to the End"

1.6K 66 131
By AH_LilMadFree

A/N: Again, I would like to remind my beautiful readers that I have no experience in what is in this chapter, I've only been to one wedding in my entire life and I was like 6? So, keep in mind that some (if not, all) of this will be most likely be inaccurate.

For as big as the Lakeview community center is, you could have sworn the parking lot would have been a lot larger. The parking spots were quickly filling up, and it was pretty much hell trying to find one, but it was completely fine because you were over the moon excited and happy for your father.

You entered the main hall with your arm linked with Mark's, your eyes widening as you take in the decorated room.
It was beautiful.

"Woah..." You mumble, the tables were all in a row with candles sat atop of them in intricate designs and placements. Wait- was that a tree?
Mark leads you over to your assigned table, unlinking your arms so you could pull your chair out for you. You smile softly at him, mumbling a soft thanks as you straighten out your dress a bit as you sat down.

Mark takes the seat next to you, smoothing out the front of his suit and tie as he scoots his chair up closer to the table. You fold your hands together and placed them on your lap, taking the little time you had to really look at everything while people were still filing in and taking their seats.

There was a soft blue glow against the white curtains that was hung up around the room, giving off a rather calm setting and vibe. The candles made the room smell good, kinda like vanilla sugar cookies. You look up at the tree that sat upon the table next to you, noticing that there was also little mini candles hanging on the thin branches.

"Wow!" You breathe out, looking up at the ceiling. There was very small light bulbs hanging down from the ceiling, their soft glow illuminating the entire room, including the spacious dance floor. "This place is so beautiful!"

Mark chuckles, nodding his head. "I agree, it is." He says, running his hand through his hair for the umpteenth time in the last twenty minutes or so. "It's a beautiful theme, better than what I would have ever tried to come up with." He grins.

You roll your eyes, "I bet if you had the choice of making your after party decorations, you'd have it all be video game themed, wouldn't ya?" You smirk, looking over at him.
The glow of the candles softly illuminate Mark's face, making his facial features look smooth and his facial hair look a tone darker than it already was.

Even with his insanely bright firetruck red hair, he still looked handsome. Hell, you thought he looked handsome before, but he somehow got even more good-looking in the last twenty-four hours.

"Oh, absolutely!" Mark smiles at you, "I would either make it video game themed," He pauses for a second, his fingers tapping against his chin as he thinks. "OR!" He suddenly bursts out, "It would be space themed. Anything space related."

You giggle at his sudden outburst, "Shh! Loudmouth!" You smack his arm, in which Mark gasps and pouts almost instantly. "Would the Future Mrs. have any say in the wedding decorations?" You ask, glancing up as a small group of people pass your table. You narrow your eyes slightly, wondering if that was your cousin or not but you couldn't properly see in the soft glow of the lights and candles.

Mark tilts his head, stuttering a bit to answer the question. "I mean, yeah, obviously. But it has to be a compromise y'know? Like it'll be space theme and then she gets to choose the cake or visa versa." He shrugs. "I don't know, I'm not getting married anytime soon. My opinions on this matter will most likely change in a few years."

You smirk at him, "Aww, really? So you don't got a girlfriend that you're hiding from me?" You poke him teasingly, but something inside you feels suddenly off at the thought. "Huh? You keeping a girl from me, Mark?" You keep on, noticing his cheeks turning a soft pink color under the glow of the candles.

"No! I don't have one, you know this!"

"How would I know?" You ask as he swats your hand away, "I wouldn't know if you had a girlfriend or not, could have some secret lover or something." You shrug, your mood suddenly dipping into sadness.

-Mark's PoV-

I stutter slightly, my hands starting to sweat a bit so I rub them against my thighs.
My heart is beating so hard that I could feel it against my ribcage.
All I seem to be doing is getting more and more flustered as I stare at her, I don't know what to do or say. I keep opening my mouth, willing words to come out, but I end up just letting out air and closing it again.

But why?
Why do I feel completely helpless when I'm around her?

"Well," I sigh, completely defeated. "I don't."
You like her, I think, that's why. I felt like I was battling with my mind and my heart, but the one thing I do know is that whatever this feeling is, it's about Y/N. "But I uh, I do like som-"

"Oh, great." Y/N suddenly cuts me off, looking off into the distance. I follow her gaze until I notice some guy walking up to our table. "Here we go.." She mumbles.

"Well, look who it is!" The man smiles at Y/N, completely ignoring me. I narrow my eyes slightly, watching him closely.
"It's the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on."

Y/N rolls her eyes a bit, smiling back at him, "James," She waves her hand at him. "Come on, cut it out." She stands up and steps aside to give him a hug. "Flattering will get you places, but not the places you'd like to go."

The man chuckles, keeping is arm wrapped around her waist after they part away from their hug. I clear my throat and slap on a polite smile. I stood up, straightening the front of my suit as the man, James, looks over at me. His smile falters slightly before he suddenly moves a step away from Y/N.

Yeah, that's right buddy.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He says with a slight chuckle, "Did I interrupt you two love birds or something? This your date?" He asks as he looks at her.

I wish.

Y/N smiles softly at me, extending her hand out towards me. "Mark, this is my cousin, JD. JD, this is my roommate, Mark." She introduces us while he offers to shake hands, I shake his hand firmly.
When we let go, he pulls his hand back a little bit faster than someone normally would, and he tries to subtly shake it like he was in pain.
Okay maybe I shook his hand a little too tightly. Oops?

"Nice to meet you." I nod.

JD suddenly ignores me and turns his attention back to Y/N, "Tell me," He smiles at her. "How have you been? Uncle Dom told me you moved back to LA."

Y/N nods a bit, "Yeah! I've been doing pretty good," She says, "It's nice being back in LA, but it's changed so much since the last time I was living there. But I'm living on the other side of the city this time." She sighs contently. "Ever since I moved into Mark's, it's been a whole new adventure."

I silently sit back in my seat, letting the two catch up. I glanced around the room, seeing people mingle and laugh, some had forced smiles on and others looked just downright bored.
Little kids were running around now, causing amuck, which made me smile.

Even though I seem like I'm not paying attention to the two, I'm still listening in. Curious as to what would be said next, I try to tune the loud commotion around me so I could concentrate on what they were saying. I feel bad about it, but I just can't help myself.

"That's good, are you permanently living with him or are you just staying there until you can find your own place?"

There was slight hesitation before Y/N replied, "Well, at first I planned on it being temporary," She pauses, to which I glance over at the two. "But I like where I'm at right now, I love the area and everything is closer to me." She glances over at me and smiles, "Mark and I are pretty close now, or so I think we are, and the only thing that would make me move right now is if he kicked me out."

I smirk back at her, "Oh really? That's all I have to do is tell you to leave and you will?" I ask, "Wow! I never thought of that, I was planning on throwing your shit out the window as a message to leave! I guess I don't have to go through all that work now!" I stick my tongue out at her, in which she discreetly flicks me the bird.

JD looks unamused and quite bored with me, to which he looks at me, glaring. "Well, if he ever does kick you out, you let me know and you can come move in with me." He says, reaching out towards Y/N to touch her arm, giving her a reassuring squeeze. I narrow my eyes a bit at the gesture.
"If worse comes to worse and you don't want to move away from LA again, I'll come down there and I'll get us a place."

All of a sudden, another man was at our table. He has gray hair and a gray beard, the color of it was almost silver-like, and his face looked to be as if he's been through some rough battles.
He has a large gash just under his right eye, it healed horribly, leaving a crater-like scar to be remembered by.
He put off this strong, intimidating and ice cold vibe and that made me feel uneasy immediately.

The man put his hand on JD's shoulder, making JD look back at him.
"Is he pestering you already, Y/N?" The man's voice was very deep, gravelly. "I told James to wait until after they cut the cake, but of course he has to go against what I say once again."

JD pushes the man's hand off of his shoulder before turning towards him. "I wanted to talk to her before I didn't have the chance! You know every one else is gonna wanna see her too! I wouldn't get a word in edge wise if I didn't get to her first!" He huffs, rolling his eyes.

Y/N's forced smile turns into a happier, more genuine one. "You're always to the rescue, aren't you Uncle Marcus?" She says as she brushes passed JD and towards the man. "He's okay," She stands up on her tip toes and wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "I've dealt with worse."

The man, Marcus, wraps his arms around her and lifts her off of her feet. "I know you have, pal." He cracks a half smile before he sets her down. "He never learns, but if he continues to be a pest let me know and I'll take care of him."

"DAD!" JD huffs once again, glaring at Marcus.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you anything?" Marcus glares back at JD, his tone was a bit sharp when he spoke. "She would put your ass in place if she was here and saw you acting this way!"

Almost immediately, the atmosphere changed between the two males, making me even more uncomfortable. JD's expression switching from annoyance to sadness, before it quickly changes to anger. He turns around and walks away, not another word coming from him.
What am I missing? What's happening?

Another man walks over to our table, but he has his attention on Marcus. "Hey, Marcus." He whispers. "They're about to serve food, it's time for you to greet everyone." Marcus looks to the man, nodding.

"That's my cue.. I'll catch up with you later, Pal." Marcus smiles at Y/N before he walks off with the guy that informed him it was time to start this thing.
I watch as he walks over to the front of the room, grabbing the mic off of one of the tables.
He leans over and says something to the guy that came and got him, before he turns the mic on and clears his throat.
"Can I get everyone's attention?" His voice was even more intimidating over he speakers, making everyone suddenly stop and stare at him in silence.
"If everyone wouldn't mind taking their seats now, that would be great." He moves the mic away from him, patiently waiting for everyone to sit own.

There was shuffling and footsteps echoing through the room, and the sound of chairs being pulled out by guests as Marcus scans the room, watching everyone takes their seats. Once everyone sat down, he began to speak again.
"I would like to say a few words," He explains, watching as the caterers silently walked around offering food and drinks to everyone as they listened to Marcus. "Now, a lot of you may know that I don't make a big deal about things. I never have." He says, "Not unless it was important, and this definitely is."

I look over at Y/N, seeing that she was basically beaming as she listens to Marcus talk. Any evidence of her previous annoyance is completely gone, and replaced with immense joy. I turn my attention back to Marcus and his speech.

"I can't believe you finally did it, Dom. After about forty years, you finally got Maria to be yours." He pauses, staring at the two. "I won't tell the whole story, but boy, I'll tell ya. Maria, when you first moved in next to Dom, he was always so curious and itching to meet you. But as soon as he would get the guts to go say hi, he would pale and come up with some excuse about you being busy or not being home."

"Wait-" I look over at Y/N again, tilting my head slightly. "They lived next to each other?" She whispered, looking over at me in shock. "He didn't tell me any of this!" She glances over at her father before a smile crept on her face. "How sweet!" She mumbles softly.

"Carlos and I would always try to get him to go say hi, but luckily, you seemed to have had enough and came to say hi to him instead." Marcus' smile fades slightly, sighing. "Carlos would be so proud of you- he is proud of you, Dom." He trails off as he stares at Dom, "I'm proud of you. I'm proud of both of you, after so many years of losing touch with each other, and then coming back together the way you did, it was like you two picked up right where you left off years ago. Not only is that true friendship, but it is also true love. You two fell in love from the very beginning, and I'm overjoyed that you finally get to spend the rest of your lives together." He grabs a glass off of the table to his left, "Anyways, I could go into some embarrassing stories about how Dom used to try to get your attention without giving himself away to you, Maria, but I'll save that for another time..." He trails off before raising his glass to the Bride and Groom. "Oh, and Dom? We will always be Brothers to the End."

•~•~• Read! •~•~•
I didn't abandon you guys! I'm back!
I hope the end of this chapter sounds okay, I've been tinkering with it for the past hour to get it how I want.
It's not exactly how I wanted it, but I believe that's as good as it's gonna get for my liking at the moment.
It might sound off to most of you, but there's reasonings why it's worded this way. If you get these references, I love you.
If not, I'll still love you lol

Thank you for being so patient with me, and I hope I haven't lost most of you. Please let me know how this chapter was, cause honestly I'm a bit anxious over it...

I love you all!

-LilMadFree 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 31 30
You are Jack/Sean's sister. On one adventure to PAX, you meet Jack's friend, Mark. You begin to start talking and becoming friends with Mark. What wi...
81.3K 1.3K 31
Some fluffy short stories between Markiplier and you! If you don't know who Markiplier is...then you need to get a life. ( ̄ω ̄;) (Btw i do NOT own any...
8.4M 273K 103
You just arrived at your new apartment in L.A. and are waiting for your favorite YouTuber, Markiplier, to upload, but when his videos are late and yo...
206K 7K 31
Mark has been famous for a few years now he's a youtuber and calls himself markiplier. He cares for all his fans. He's been single his entire YouTube...