German Rendezvous

By Antonette_Liebermann

Under Revision. 21/08/2020 "I broke off the engagement." I muttered. "Really ?" She looked at me in awe, her... More

G̾e̾r̾m̾a̾n̾ ̾R̾e̾n̾d̾e̾z̾v̾o̾u̾s̾.̾
Liebe -1
Liebe -2
Liebe -3
Liebe -4
Liebe -5
Liebe -6
Liebe -7
Liebe -8
Liebe - 9
Liebe - 10
Liebe - 11
Liebe - 12
Liebe - 13
Liebe - 14
Liebe - 15
Liebe - 16
Liebe - 17
Liebe - 18
Liebe - 19
Liebe - 20
Liebe - 21
Liebe - 22
Liebe - 23
Liebe - 24
Liebe - 25
Liebe - 26
Liebe - 27
Liebe - 28
Liebe - 29
Liebe - 30
Liebe - 31
Liebe - 33
Liebe - 34
Liebe - 35
Liebe - 36
Liebe - 37
Liebe - 38
Liebe - 39
Liebe - 40
Liebe - 41
Liebe - 42
Liebe - 43
Liebe - 44
Liebe - 45
Liebe - 46
Liebe - 47

Liebe - 32

1.3K 56 2
By Antonette_Liebermann

"I love you-- those three words have my life in them." ~ Alexandrea

Antonella.

I stared down at my phone that had been ringing and vibrating none stop deciding that the best autonotive would be switching it off.

"Where are we going ?" I asked Lukas as he had been driving for an hour now.

"Remember the lake, where we first kissed ?" He said with a grin his eyes fixated on the road but how could I forget that was two months ago but it felt like i've known Lukas my whole life.

"Yes but how do you remember? " I responded but more of a question.

"I remember every single thing about you Ella." He whispered, i couldn't help having a goofy smile because he just called me Ella and no one had ever called me that before so I felt special.

"How many more minutes to go ?"

"Less than fifteen..."

"But the last time it wasn't this far..."

"That's because you were focused on the conversation we were having but not the surrounding..." He smirked.

"Look at you being smart."

He shrugged his shoulder and said "I try."

I noticed he had his hand on my thigh as he drove, i found it comforting so I laid mine on his which ended up in us having entwined fingers while he drove.

There was comfortable silence and whenever his hand grazed my thigh, every part of me shattered with need. I wanted him...in every way physically, emotionally and mentally. He made me feel like I was the only important person in the room. His smile made me want to smile as well. He had the most beautiful smile and seeing him smile more made my heart beat excelarate.

I hated him slash that I could never hate Lukas never in my life will that happen it's impossible.

I stared at the window watching everything pass within a drift, the stars were shining or maybe i was just too happy so every thing around me looked beautiful. The car came to a halt, i held onto Lukas's blazer it had this intoxicating smell...I loved his cologne. Lukas being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me and I gave him a brief smile. A part of me knew what was going to happen tonight even though I tried to push those thoughts away...it's as if he could read my mind but I couldn't read his.

"Where to now ?" I asked as we walked down a grassy path with our hands entwined.

"The lake..." he pulled my hand gentle but in a rushed manor.

"The lake..." I mimicked his husky voice but he simply chuckled. It was dark and scary so he pulled out his phone using the camera flashlight.

"We could just sit on the bench and talk." I squirm holding his blazer tightly so it doesn't fall. Lukas on the other hand looked simply gorgeous, his hair...with the three top buttons of his dress shirt unbuttoned. God he looked sexy there something about him in formal wear.

I stood a bit far from the small waves but Lukas surprised me by going closer to the waves... the water looked brown and dirty I wasn't going to step a foot in there. It was quite windy and the wind kept blowing Lukas's locks and goodness gracious it was quite the view. He looked like a play boy model.

"Love, did you hear what I said..." I realized I has zoned out again. Lukas was removing his white shirt and dress pants, my cheeks flushed. "Huh, what did you say ?" My cheeks were crimson red by now so I quickly turned away facing the trees that were around I heard him chuckle.

"I said come over here...love." I still didn't turn back there was silence except there waves around the lake and tree brunches being blown by the wind. " Ella do you want to spend another night with me just so you can finally feel okay with me being naked ?" I smiled bringing my hand to my mouth because everything he said made me all hot and bothered. It was silent again, my mind shifted to the that night when he took my viginity. How scared I was, how gently he was...everything was perfect until ...

No no no Antonella don't ruin this night because of your thoughts.

I was ready to turn back when I felt hands around my waist from my back. I couldn't matter a word as I felt his warm breath on my neck...as he gently caressed my neck. I breathed out with a queer feeling of comfort in his arms.

"Lukas..." I broke the silence but he was still behind me, in the same position. I felt his member getting excited, my cheeks flushed red.

"Hmm.." He continued kissing my neck from my jaw and back down to my collar bone.

"How do...uh Luk-...how do ...Lukas stop..." I giggled when he spinned me around, now I was facing his intimidating green-gray eyes...I couldn't so I looked down but he quickly brought my chin up meet his. All this time I hadn't realised his dress shirt was unbuttoned all the way up and down showing off his sleek five o'clock body towering over me.

He looked at me with need and love. He didn't have to say it because I felt the same way too. I stood on the tip of my toes and gentle closed the space between us. He liked his bottom lip before pressing his gentle lips onto mine...I wrapped my hands around his neck because my legs felt wobbly. He always made me feel this way, in a swift drift his hands were on my hips bringing me closer to his lean body as if that would be possible considering how close we were already. The kiss was gentle but needy and urgent, he pulled away for a moment as we both panted for our breath... I looked at his chest simply because I couldn't face him knowing he was looking right back at me.

"There's a lodge around the lake--" He suggested but his husky stout voice. I didn't wait for him to finish because my panties were already tied in a knot, thinking about him about him, us together.

"Let's go.." I smiled removing my hands from his neck he smiled and lifted me off the ground like I weighed nothing.

As he moved us to the near by lodge with my arms clinged around his neck...I was really enjoying this free bridal lifts from him. It gave me time to analyse his features, the way he clenched his jaw when he was mad, the way he effortlessly smiled showing off his pearly white teeth, the way he racked through his hair when nervous.

It was less than a ten minutes walk from the lake considering Lukas's double steps. When we reached the private lodge which I had never noticed it before, Lukas nodded at the guard who stood out front at the reception area.

"You can put me down now..." I whispered but he didn't.

"The only placing I'm putting you down on is the bed when I make love to you repeatedly." He said in the most sexiest tone. I blushed and the only thing I could do was hide I later the nape of his neck.

I knew people around the reception were staring because Lukas wasn't fully dressed so I was vaguely happy when he got the key and brought us to room 09. Opening the door, it was quite a cozy luxurious room, there was a king size bed and a whisky bottles on the side. The curtains were closed off but I knew the view would be towards the lake so that was really cool. He gently laid me on the bed, his gaze was fixated on me like a poles of magnet. I could never look at him for that long, i always seemed to look away. He removed his shirt throwing it wherever it landed on the carpeted floor.

I pulled him close, kissing him with eagerness, he immediately took control pushing both my hands to the top of my head so I can't do anything. He kissed my neck going down to my cleavage, i softly moaned. He hungrily met my lips again the contact between us made me whimper for more, his skin was soft yet gently. He hovered on top of me. "I missed you." He said in between the kisses..."Don't ever leave me Ella..." He's tongue and mine wrestled for control but he won.

The need between my thighs was way beyond my control. "I won't..." I whimpered. "I won't...uh luk- " I moaned he smiled. In a needy speedy I sat up straight removing my dress as fast as I could with the help of Lukas. Considering this dress was backless, i didn't need to wear a bra...now I felt self conscious of cause I had been with Lukas before but I always felt uncomfortable with myself.

Because his fiancée has a much more appealing body.

Once my dress came off, i covered my breasts with my hands.

"Love you are so beautiful don't.." Lukas whispered pulling them away. Whenever he said something I always seemed to believe it. I guess he had a way of convincing me. I was only left in my black lace panties. His hand went between my legs I could feel the throbbing need. He groaned when my hands roamed around the torso. He left sloppy kisses on my neck up to my abdomen licking my nipples..as my hands raked and gripped his hair. He removed his trousers now only in his boxers, i could see the tent forming. He licked his bottom lip, our lips swollen from the endless kissing and lip biting.

"I want you." He grunted making me squirm when his hands gently stroked my now hard nipples. I had never felt this way, never felt such pleasure. He knew where and how to touch me. He grabbed a condom all I was too intoxicated to even process the thought because his touch was now distant i wanted him now to make love to me. He ripped the packet with his teeth and slind it on his length. In a swift moment he thrust into my core throbbing need, all i could do was grip the sheets when he entered me. God how could his length be so big...

I felt him throb inside me. "Fuck Antonella..." He said thrusting into me repeatedly second time, which made me whimper with pain as he's huge length stretched me. It soon filled with pleasure...he suddenly flipped us over meaning I was now the one on top. "I want you to ride me Antonella." I had never done this before since he was always the one in control. I looked into his green eyes that pierced into mine. I love him God I love him.

I drew back then slid down making him grunt some unclear words. He's hands were on my hips helping me go up and down. My hands laid on his chest as I went up and down his length. It felt like heaven, i felt like all I needed was him and nothing else. I moaned out his name, screamed his name. Hopefully this room was sound proof. I could hear the sound of our skin slapping together as we moved in sync. His hands caressed my breast making me weak weaker than before.

"I'm close Luk-.." I moaned falling onto his chest. "I'm also close love just keep going.." He captured my lips with his. He switched us again and I was now beneath him. He thrusted into my core this time it was fast and all I could do was grip onto his back within a few more thrusts we both reached our climax.

"I love you Antonella." He whispered kissing my temple before pulling out of my core making me feel rather empty. He completes me. "I love you Lukas." I said under my breath.

He pulled the sheets over our naked bodies throwing the condom in a nearby bin. He held me in his arms like he didn't want me to ever leave his sight.

"You were amazing..." He kissed the side of my lips. I blushed. He was all I needed to get though my life's misery, he needed me as much as i needed him.

Omg omg omg
Vote Comment

Hope you enjoyed this long ass chapter no cliffhangers today.

My intimate scenes are shitty af I know...💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
146K 6.6K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
150K 11.6K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
Alexandra Rose By <3

Teen Fiction

259K 7.5K 43
It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has grown up with an abusive foster father wh...