I love you (Zaron MyStreet)

By DanielleNight

Zane Ro'Meave Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Eyes Color: Sky Blue Relatives: Zianna (mother) Garte (father) Garrot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

148 2 0
By DanielleNight

Lucinda POV:
Grrrr! I can't believe Ivan was at my door yesterday! I told him many times to stay away from me, but of course he doesn't listen! I need to go check on Zane, I haven't seen him from a while, I grab my keys and go to his house. I knock on his door, Aaron answers "Hi Lucinda, what brings you here?" I say "To check on Zane, may I see him?" he moves so I can enter, I see Zane on his couch holding... wait a minute... I gasp "BABIES!!!" I run to him "When were you pregnant?" he blushes "I can't be, these babies were left at the door in a basket." I ask "Who would do that??" they shrug "It doesn't matter, they are so adorable!" I make funny faces, they giggle "What are their names?" Aaron says "We didn't decide yet, we just got them yesterday." I ask "I wonder how Aphmau will react at this." Zane says "She would go crazy, she loves babies, she went crazy when she met Sparky." I say "How about... you tell the others about the babies, they might help you with the names." Aaron says "That's a great idea!" I take out my phone "Heh, thanks" I text on the group about it, a lot of messages appear, then the door breaks "WHERE ARE THE BABIES???"

Aaron POV:
"Aph! You broke the door!" she runs to the babies, but I hold her "Sit down or I will lock you outside!" she sits and she makes funny faces to the babies "I will make food." I walk in the kitchen "She really loves babies." I grab what I need and start cooking. I feel 2 arms wrapping me and a head on my back "Do you need anything?" I look at him, he is... crying... that breaks my heart "What's wrong cupcake??" I hug him, he sobs "I'm scared..." I ask "Why?" he says "What if something bad happens again?? What if the kids get hurt??" I kiss him to calm him "Everything will be fine ZuZu, I won't let anyone hurt you, the kids, Sparky or our friends." he stops crying "Are you tired ZuZu?" he nods, then I pick him up, carry him to our room, put him on the bed and cover him with the blanket "I love you little nugget, sweet dreams." I kiss him before I go back to the kitchen to cook "Is he ok?" I say "Yeah, he's just tired."

Aphmau POV:
I hope Zane is ok "Do you need help?" he says "Just watch the babies until I finish the food." I nod and sit on the couch, then I hold the babies "They're so cute!" I play peek-a-boo with them, they laugh "Food is ready!" I pick up the kids and give them to Aaron, I eat while Aaron feeds them "Let me ask you, why Zane cried?" he looks at me "He was scared of what will happen." I understand what he means "He has us, nothing will happen." I finish my plate "Thank you for the food, me and Lucinda will go to my place to watch a few movies. See you soon!" we walk out of his house "Is Valkrum home?" I raise an eyebrown, but I nod "Well, I am sure you're happy with him miss Valkrum." I roll my eyes "You like to tease me, don't you?" she chuckles "Of course I do, I like to tease my friends." I giggle "Maybe I should do the same. Do you have any crush?" she says "No, not yet, but my ex was at my door." I look at her with shock "What was he doing?" she says "He wanted to talk to me, but I refused. I don't want to hear any more stupid excuses from him." I hug her "You have me now, you don't need a jerk like him." she smiles and hugs me back "Thanks Aph, you are a very kind person." I unlock the door "Many people told me that." we enter "Travis! I'm home with Lucinda!" he  yells "Welcome to the Valkrum house Lucinda, feel yourself at home!" I let out a chuckle "Your place is very nice, i'm glad that you're still living here in MyStreet." I say "Yeah, we chose to not move away from our friends." I walk into the kitchen "Do you have cookies or cupcakes?" I say "I have cupcakes, I will make some popcorn too." she says "With butter?" I nod "Great, let choose the movies!" I put a bag in microwave and go into the living room "Oooh you have Doctor Who?? I like that guy." I say "Travis likes to watch that, we can try if you want." she says "Girl, I want to see the adventures of this hot time traveler." I laugh "Alright then!" I hear a 'ding' "The popcorn is ready!" I grab the bag carefully and put the popcorn in a bowl, then I hear a sound "Travis, what the heck are you doing?" he yells "I'm taking a shower! Do you want to join me Aphmeow~?" I blush "NOPE!!" Lucinda laughs "That was a hot reply, that guy is crazily in love with you." I put the bowl down "Just put the CD in the DVD." I sit on the couch "Don't be shy sweetie, married couples do that." I say "I know" she sits near me "Irene knows what is true love." I turn on the TV "She does..." we watch Doctor Who for a few hours, then she goes home "Aph honey~ it's time for a massage~" my eyes widen "No please! You always tickle me!" I run away while he chases me. At finale he catches me and drags me to our bedroom, his fingers run on my back, I feel so relaxed, he gives me tickles and kisses "I love you Aphmau, i'm very excited for the baby." I smile "Me too Travis." we cuddle on the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 619 66
Everyone has just came back from Starlight, and it's time to see how life back on the street will be after all the trama everyone has been through. W...
8.4K 109 15
This is just a fan fiction of one of my favorite series ever, MyStreet, a YouTube Minecraft series created by Aphmau. ALL RIGHTS TO HER!!! The only t...
368K 10.6K 46
{{UNDER EDITING}} The Ro'Meave siblings. Garroth, the oldest. Zane, the darkest. Vylad, the smartest. And Y/N, the one no one knows about. Y/N Ro'Mea...
90K 2.4K 32
Zane has bad anxiety and depression. He stresses over the tiniest of things and it drives him crazy. He finds comfort in things made for children. Ev...