The Only One (Nick Groff Fanf...

By BlueEyesXoxo

Saige, Nick and the Ghost Adventures crew are back! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
The End

Chapter 51

305 9 3
By BlueEyesXoxo

I pulled into the familiar driveway and parked my car. I killed the engine and sighed as I looked at the house. Was I ready to be here? I asked myself. Could I do this? I tried to push the negative thoughts out of my head before I got out of the car. I stared up at the house, one I once shared with Nick.

It hadn't changed much. The white gate fencing off the property was still broken and needed fixing. Better yet it should just be replaced completely it because it's older than I am. The house was a gross brown color. It needed a good pressure washing to take off the years of muck and bring out the original tan color. The garage still looked like it wasn't being used, but I did notice that the side door had been replaced.

I glanced at my bags in the back seat of my car and debated on whether I should bring them in with me or not. Sure, I wanted to work on things with Nick, but I wasn't sure if I'd be sleeping here or a hotel. I wanted to stay but at the same time I didn't want to impose. I could easily get a hotel room. It wouldn't bother me. I decided to leave everything in the car. I walked through the broken gate door and up to the front door. I didn't know if I should knock or not so I hesitated. I ended up pushing the door open and stepping inside the house.

"Mommy!" I heard and instantly felt little arms wrap around my hips. I looked down at Griffin and smiled.

"Hi baby."

"Hi!" He smiled and quickly ran off. I laughed and closed the door. I made my way down the hall looking for Nick, so he would know that I was here. I could hear talking coming from the kitchen so I walked that way. I stood in the doorway and just watched him. He was standing by the sink using his shoulder to hold his phone to his ear, a spatula in his hand and the handle for the skillet in the other. In front of him were three plates.

"No she's not here yet." He said into the phone. "I'm not sure. Should be any minute." He paused to listen to the other person. "I'll ask her when she gets here. Okay. Yeah. See you later." He hung up his phone and placed it down on the counter. 

"Ask me what?" I asked.

**Nick's Pov**

I had just put the grilled cheese into the plates for the kids, when I heard her voice. I spun around and smiled at her.

"Hi." I breathed.

"Hi. Ask me what?"

"Uhm Veronique wants to know if she can take Griffin with her for the night? She's picking up the girls later and they want him to sleep over. I told her I'd ask you. They've been asking since they got here."

"Sure." She nodded. "I trust her and the girls haven't really seen him much since we've been away so."

I walked across the kitchen quickly and wrapped my arms around her waist. She hugged me back without hesitating. "I'm glad your here." I told her as I pulled away.

"Are you. Are you really?" She joked. It took me a minute to realize she was joking around.

"Yes. I've missed you."

"It's been a week."

"I've missed you being home." I walked over to where the kids plates where set them on the table. "Lunch!"

Little feet ran into the kitchen. The three kids took a seat at the table and began to eat.

"A late lunch?" Saige asked.

"We had a late start this morning." I told her rubbing the back of my neck.

"Better late than never." She smiled.

"Daddy, is Griff coming with us to mommy's tonight?" Chloe asked.

"He is." I nodded. The girls cheered. I laughed and looked back over at Saige, who stood there smiling. I glanced at the floor by her feet and then down the hall. "Where are your bags?"

Her face reddened. "In the car."

"Are you staying in the car?" I joked.

"No, well uhm I didn't know where I was staying."

She looked embarrassed and it was cute. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "You'll stay here. It's your house too."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course." I smiled. "Now let's go get your things shall we." I looked over at the kids, who were still eating. "I'll be right back. Anna" I didn't have to finish. She knew I was going to tell her to watch her siblings for a few. She smiled and saluted me with two fingers.

I pulled Saige, by the hand, out of the room and down the hall to the front door. Before walking out the door I turned to her and pushed her to the wall and leaned in.

"My bags." She said just as my lips lightly touched hers.

"They're not going anywhere." I chuckled and pressed my lips more firmly to hers. Happy with just a small kiss I pulled away, only to have her pull me back on for a deeper kiss. I smiled and took over. It wasn't long before I realized where this make out session was leading so I broke away panting, making her pout.

"You're no fun." She frowned.

"Sorry sweetie but it's been way too long and" I looked down and adjusted myself. She quickly got the hint and turned red.

"My bags then?"

"Yes." I followed her out the door to her car.

* *

To say that Veronique wasn't thrilled to see Saige would be a lie. As soon as she walked into the house she was on the search for her. Eventually she found her snuggled up to Griffin in his new bed reading him a book.

Veronique smiled and let them be. She walked off to gather up the girls things, while I stood in the doorway of my sons room, watching. But then I was pulled away by Annabelle and Chloe asking me if Griffin was still coming. I nodded and led the girls down the stairs.

When Saige entered the room, she apologized, which was quickly waved off by Veronique. Both Annabelle and Chloe's things were in the van ready to go. I took Griffins bag out of Saige's hand as she held him in her arms.

When I walked back inside from putting his bag in the van he was standing there waiting for me. I walked over and scooped him up in my arms.

"You gonna be a good boy?" I asked.

"Yes daddy."

"I love you."

"I love you too daddy." He hugged me. "I love you mommy." He turned to Saige.

She smiled. "I love you too, baby."

We walked outside and I put Griffin in his car seat. I kissed his head before I turned my attention to the girls, who were patiently waiting for their goodbye hugs. Saige walked over to Griffin while I hugged the girls.

"Look after your brother." I told them.

"I will." Annabelle smiled.

"I love you guys."

"I love you too."

"Love you too daddy." Chloe smiled as she climbed into the van and took her seat next to her brother.

With a final kiss on the head Anna joined her siblings, closing the door behind her. Veronique jumped into the drivers seat after talking to Saige. She started the van and began driving away.

Saige and I walked inside the house and her phone started to ring. She looked at the screen and then back at me apologetic.

"Go ahead." I told her.

She smiled and then answered the call. "Hey." She started walking to the kitchen. "Sorry I didn't call you earlier. No I'm fine, Aaron." I heard her say as she walked away.

I waited for her in the living room. When she returned, minute later, she had a water in her hand. "Sorry. Aaron got worried when I didn't call to tell him I was here."

"It's okay. How are things in Vegas?"

"Stressful. We're suppose to be taking a break from the demonic hauntings, but Zak keeps getting dragged in."

"What do the others say?"

"That we need a break. All these demonic locations are taking a toll on all of us. Even our families."

"You guys will get a break." I told her trying to sound convincing. I knew that demonic places were something Zak loved and it would be hard to pull him away from one.

She took a drink of her water and put it down before she sat herself down on the couch next to me. "What have you been up to?"

"Enjoying my vacation."

"Is it good?"

"Better now that I get to spend it with you."

"And Griffin."

I chuckled. "Yes, and Griffin."

"Nick I have a confession." She said turning to me. "I almost didn't come."

"Why not?"

"Because I wasn't sure if we coukd ever truly move on from everything."

I moved closer to her. "I'm ready to move forward, if you are. Yes I made a mistake but it wasn't worth losing you over. Nothing is worth losing you. When I tell you that I love you, I dont say it out of habit or because it sounds good. I say it because I do love you. I know what it's like to be without you and I never want to deal with that pain again. I firmly believe Ashley when she says we're soulmates. You're my other half, my reason for breathing. If there was no you, there would be no me."

"You've loved others before me."

"I've only ever loved Veronique. But even now the love I felt for her isn't nearly as strong as my love for you. I'm not saying that I didn't love her, cause I did, but we just weren't made for each other. You and I are. I'll spend the rest of my life showing you."

She was silent. "Do you really love me?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Yes I do. Don't ever doubt that. It physically pains me to be away from you. I want you by my side all day every day."

She smiled. "It pains me too."

"Meant to be." I said resting my head against hers. "You are the only one for me." She pushed her soft lips to mine making me gasp a little causing her to laugh and quickly deepen the kiss. I pulled away and began trailing kissing down her neck. She squirmed when I kissed an area. I smirked and began nibbling on it.

"Holy hell." She gasped pulling at my hair making me groan. Satisfied with the mark I left on her I trailed light kisses to her ear.

"Let me make love to you." I whispered seductively. I pulled away to stare at her eyes. There was a fire, a hunger and a need behind them. Not needing her to respond, because I already knew the answer, I pulled her up off the couch and walked her up the stairs.

A/N: Longest chapter yet at 1,865 words. Wowza! I couldn't stop writing. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 262 98
ANOTHER HUNDRED IMAGINES OF THE GHOST ADVENTURES TEAM
208K 2.8K 47
Just a couple of Ghost adventures imagines for ya! Hope you like them. Vote follow and comment !
60.6K 1.2K 90
A story about a girl who is a big fan of Zak Bagans and the ghost adventures crew, traveling from the UK to Las Vegas to visit Zak's museum. little...
52.7K 1.3K 62
Saige is a young photographer who gets a call to join the Ghost Adventures crew. After having her heartbroken she leaves and starts following her dre...