The Only One (Nick Groff Fanf...

By BlueEyesXoxo

Saige, Nick and the Ghost Adventures crew are back! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
The End

Chapter 50

298 7 2
By BlueEyesXoxo

Happy 37th birthday to the handsome Nick Groff himself! Just eleven years older than me ;)

* * *

I paced back and forth in my room. The house was completely silent. Aaron had left to go get a few things for our lockdown. Jay and Ashley had left two days ago. Zak and Billy were at their houses. No doubt getting ready for the lockdown as well.

I stared down at my phone, debating if I should make the call or not. It was now or never. I needed to talk to Zak tonight because I didn't want to investigate this location. It was too dark for me and I didn't want to risk anything. But I wasn't going to talk to Zak unless I spoke to Nick first.

My finger hovered over his name for a few seconds before I clicked on it. Icons soon popped up. I took a deep breath before I clicked on the video call icon. I waited for him to answer.

"Hey beautiful!" He greeted and soon I was looking at his face. I smiled seeing him.

"Hey."

"What's up?"

"Where's Griffin?"

"Playing with his sisters. You wanna talk to him?"

"No. But I do need to talk to you."

"About what?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

I took a big breath. It was now or never. "I'm thinking about taking a break from the show."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I want to head to Boston and spend some time with you."

He was quiet and just stared blankly ahead. I took the opportunity to taken in his appearance through the phone screen. The wrinkles next to his eyes were now more visible. The once dark circles from lack of sleep that were under his chocolate brown eyes were now gone. Telling me he was getting some sleep. His hair was slicked back in his signature style and his bead trimmed nicely.

I was getting nervous with each passing second, as he remained silent. I watched him, but his face showed no emotion.

"Are you serious, or are you messing with me?" He finally spoke.

"I'm being serious Nick. I want to spend time with you. I want to work on us. I want to be with you and I know distance is tough on our relationship."

"You want to come home?" He asked as a smile began to spread across his face.

"For awhile, yes."

"Really? Like really, really?"

"Yes really."

"When? I can't wait to have you home!"

"Soon. I still need to talk to Zak."

"When are you going to do that?"

"Tonight, since he's leaving to head out to our next investigation. Aaron, Billy and I fly out tomorrow."

"How do you think he'll take it?"

"I'm not sure." I sighed. "For this investigation I want to sit out. I just want to take pictures and do nothing more than sit at nerve and watch monitors."

His eyes widened. "You don't want to investigate?"

"Not really, no. I love doing it, don't get me wrong, but some locations are just too dark and with Griffin being sick; I don't want anything happening."

"Believe me, I hear you." He was silent for a second. "Are you going to tell him you want to break from the show tonight also?"

"If all goes well yes."

"Please call me later and let me know."

"I will." I told him.

"I love you and I can't wait for you to be home." He smiled.

"I love you too." I responded before ending the video call.

I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me. A habit I picked up when Griffin was around, because he would often sneak up the stairs and I'd find him in the room taking clothes out of the dresser and throwing them around.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I could hear bag rustling and cabinets opening from the kitchen. I knew Aaron was home.

"Get me anything good?" I questioned as I sat myself down on the stool next to the island.

"Of course." He looked at me and smiled. "I got that chocolate you must have."

"You're the best, best friend, roommate, brother, a girl could ever ask for!" I shouted jumping off the stool and hugging him tightly.

He chuckled. "Well I know you're about to start soon, so.. I also got your supplies."

I blushed and turned away. "Thank you." I mumbled.

"It's been what, almost three years? And you're still embarrassed by this?"

"Can't help it."

"Its natural." He shrugged.

"Do you feel weird getting that stuff for me? Nick never did."

"Nope." He shook his head and smiled. "I love how the women at the drug store swoon over me. They say I'm such a sweetheart. And that my lady is lucky to have me. If only they knew the truth." He laughed.

"They're not wrong. You are a sweetheart." I smiled. "And I am lucky to have you."

He flashed me a smile before returning to the task of getting snacks ready for Zak to bring to the investigation.

"Have you spoke to Nick yet?" He asked. I nodded. "What did he say?"

"He's okay with it."

"He's okay with you taking time off and staying with him?"

"Yup. Wants to know when. He sounded excited."

"Of course he did." He laughed.

"Now I just need to talk to Zak. Hope it goes smoothly."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, reassuringly "It'll be fine."

* * *

Aaron pulled his SUV onto Zak's driveway and parked it next to the rv. I could see Bacon walking on the other side of the rv, smoking a cigarette.

I got out of the SUV, and followed Aaron to Zak's front door. He strode right in, not bothering to knock. We found Zak in the lounge zipping his suit case.

"Ready to head out?" Aaron asked.

"Yup." He nodded.

"Can I speak to you?" I asked him quietly. He looker at me and nodded slowly.

"Let me take your bag to the rv. I gotta put the equipment in there anyway." Aaron waked over and grabbed Zak's suitcase off the couch and walked away.

Once he was out of the room Zak walked over and stood in front of me. "Something wrong? Did Nick do something?"

"No, everything's fine. I just need to talk to you." I walked away and sat myself down on his couch. He followed me and sat down in front of me.

"About?"

"I've been thinking."

"That's never a good thing." He joked.

I smacked his arm playfully and rolled my eyes. "Would it be possibly if I didn't investigate anymore?"

"You don't want to?"

"I have no problems sitting at nerve to help but I'm not comfortable investigating."

"Why not? You've been doing it for years now. What different?"

I glared at him. "Griffins health is what's different. I won't chance a dark enity following me home. Who knows what could happen."

"But you live with Aaron. He'll bring in dark shit. He doesn't believe in cleansing."

"Which brings me to the other thing I wanted to talk to you about." I looked away and sighed. "I would like to take a break from the show."

"Sure." He agreed instantly. "But why?"

"I'd like to spend time with Nick and Griffin." I answered avoiding His eyes.
He gently lifted chin and turned my head so I could see him. "If that's what you want."

"It is."

"Okay." He said softly. "After this investigation you can go." He smiled.

"You took that better than I thought you would. I didn't think you'd let me go."

He chuckled and released my face. "It's because I love you and want you to be happy." He rose to his feet and looked down at me. "You have to promise me you'll come back."

"Don't worry; I will." I reassured him.

An hour later Aaron and I were watching Bacon and Zak drive off. Aaron rubbed his stomach and complained that he was hungry. So we jumped in his SUV and headed into town to get something to eat. While waiting for our take out, I called Nick and told him the news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.2K 90
A story about a girl who is a big fan of Zak Bagans and the ghost adventures crew, traveling from the UK to Las Vegas to visit Zak's museum. little...
27.8K 582 29
Hey guys, This is just some Ghost Adventures imagines!
7.4K 210 39
Imagines about the host and producer of the hit Travel and Discovery Channel and now Discovery Plus/ Max show Ghost Adventures. {Requests are closed}...
2.5K 46 14
The Ghost Adventures Crew investigates an historic mansion that casts a shadow of terror and superstition over the town locals. Some say that anyone...