Blackmail From The Playboy(Na...

By fairyRULES

Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail Academy is the typical playboy, heartthrob, great looks, hot, the star player o... More

Author's Note/Introduction
Prologue
LUCY HEARTFILIA
NATSU DRAGNEEL
Chapter 1: Back to School
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: The Bet
Chapter 4: Trying
Chapter 5: Secrets Out
Chapter 6: The Blackmail Begins
Chapter 7: Girlfriend
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: First Date
Chapter 10: Under the Rain
Chapter 11: Lost & Breakfast
Chapter 12: Hanging out
Chapter 13: Field Trip
Chapter 14: Partners
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: At the Beach
Chapter 17: Activities
Chapter 18: Volleyball
Chapter 19: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 20: The Dragon's Princess
Chapter 21: Just the Plot
Chapter 22: His Realization
IMPORTANT!!!PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 23: Terrible Past Experience
Chapter 24: Questions & Answers
Chapter 25: Rage
Chapter 26: Treasure Hunt
Chapter 27: Last Day
Chapter 28: Explanation
Chapter 30: Almost
Chapter 31: Coward (Sneak Peek)

Chapter 29: Cheating

3.8K 142 47
By fairyRULES

Levy's P.O.V.

Such shame. Erza, Mira,and I aren't on good terms at the moment.

Such a shame indeed.

We were awkwardly sitting in a lunch table with deafening silence.

Gajeel, Jellal, were just there clueless of the previous events that just happened.

Natsu? Well, him and Lucy were gone before we even noticed.

I still can't believe that it's an argument who's gonna be the Maid of Honor on Lu-chan's wedding! I mean, obviously it was gonna be me. I AM Lu-chan's first friend and long time bestfriend.

So,

"I'm still the Maid of Honor." I declared.

"Levy we settled this, were gonna ask Lucy herself who she wants as a the Maid of Honor on her wedding." Erza said darkly.

"Puh-lease, Erza we know you're gonna threaten Lucy!" Mira interjected.

"Excuse me, like I would sink that low!" Erza argued, growing a dark aura.

"Here we go arguing again! It's pretty obviousl that I'M gonna be the Maid of Honor. " I debated.

"Okay, can someone tell us what's happening here." Jellal asked politely.

Of course! Erza couldn't go 'Demon-mode' against her beloved Jellal. Hehehe. Everyone knows that Erza has a HUGE crush on Jellal.

"Let me explai-" Mira tried to explain but cut-off by none other than Sting Eucliffe.

"Where the hell is that cheating bastard?!" He yelled, obviously angry.

"Cheating bastard?" Gajeel asked, as confused as we are.

"Who else am I talking about?! I'm talking about Dragneel! Where is he?!"He ranted furiously.

"WHAT?!" Everyone erupted in unison, well except Sting of course; I'm suprised that Jellal and Gajeel were shocked too.

So the Playboy side of him comes out again, huh? You know I thought he was gonna change because of Lu-chan. I mean, I definitely saw sparks in their eyes when they talk to each other! It was such a great development!

Natsu Dragneel, I swear this should be a darn misunderstanding or else I'm gonna get start hitting the bastard with an encyclopedia.

"That's why I'm looking for him! I heard one of the Sabertooth students talking about 'Salamander got a new girl' so I asked one of Fairy Tail's students and they did see him on getting cozy in the café with this 'new girl'." He explained looking pissed, his fist tightening.

Darn you, Natsu Dragneel!!

Everyone was speechless, words just wouldn't come out. I guess everyone thought that Lu-chan was changing Natsu's Playboy ways. Even the Almighty Titania has nothing to say, oh, Natsu you're dead.

"Hey guys!" Said a new voice.

We turned to look where the voice is came from and it was Gray.

I guess just then he noticed the tension happening,

"Why is everyone...so tense?" He asked, totally unaware of the situation that was currently occurring.

Before Sting can say anything to Gray, Erza speaked,

"Where's Natsu, Gray?" Her voice was so scary, so sharp..it was deep, low and dark...she was really pissed now.

Obviously every one was shaken, scared out our wits. She is terrifying.

Gray knows what happens when Erza gets like this, no good, bad. So in this situation, technically who is he to object to her commands.

"H-he we-went ba-back to their room to check up on Lucy." Gray stuttered.

With that said Erza was gone like the speed of light.

Terrifying.

"Can someone please explain what's happening!" Gray practically shouted, recovering from the earlier events.

"Well let me tell you, Fullbuster, your friend Dragneel is cheating on LUCY!" He explained, in a not so calm way.

"Cheat on Lucy?! Natsu wouldn't do that!" Gray-suprisingly- defended Natsu, taking his side.

"What makes you sure about that, huh?" Sting  answered, it's somehow in a tone like he's testing him.

"Well because Natsu said that he lo-" Before Gray could finish his sentence he was cut off by Yukino, whom was just jogging towards us.

"Sting! Have you found Lucy-chan yet?" She asked, well its seems thats she's aware of the current situation.

"No, not yet." He replied, suddenly calmer that before. It was like the argument never existed!

"What did Natsu say, Gray." Mira asked, this was unusual, she didn't talk that much in the whole argument...what was Mira thinking about?! Is she planning anything? What is she planning?!

Jellal and Gajeel were quiet, they were just observing? You can say. They weren't much talkative normally either way.

"Well Natsu said, well he said that, he,um.."

"Said what Gray?! Come on! Spill!" Mira and I said in  unison.

I was growing impatient too. I was concerned was Natsu really cheating on Lu-chan? But Gray said that Natsu wouldn't do that for some reason! WHAT REASON?! Oh? Is it what I think it is? Well done, Lu-chan!!!

I can't believe that Natsu Dragneel fell in love! Lu-chanyou miracle worker!!

But wait! What about the girl Sting was talking about?! And he doesn't look like he's joking. Plus, Yukino knows too.

Ahhh! I'm so confused!!

"Well, Natsu said that he, he lo-" Again, Gray Fullbuster was cut off, by another person.

"Hey, guys!" It was no other than Lu-chan herself, she was walking towards us, nothing seems out of ordinary; baggy but neat clothes, glasses, hair in a neat tight bun. Normal.

But didn't Erza go there? What's happening??!

We then all rushed towards her.

Lucy's P.O.V.

After finally finishing with my usual school outfit,  the nerd outfit I was out the door. It wasn't hard to do the look anyways, well maube bacause I've been doing for the last six years of my life that I perfected the neat tight bun, but trust me it was a pain doing it in the first few weeks.

Is still can't believe I let myself seen without my nerd updo! Good thing they weren't smart enough to figure that it was me! Thank the heavens!

Walking towards the table we normally sat at during lunch, seeing Levy, Mira, Jellal, Gajeel, Sting,  Yukino, and Gray. There seem to be a commotion...

I wonder.

"Hey guys!" I greeted.

And with that they all ran towards me.

What the heck?!

Then next thing I know I was bombarded with questions.

"Lu-chan, Omg, are you alright?!" Levy asked concerned.

Concerned, for what?

"Lucy! Where's Natsu?!" Gray asked, somehow panicking.

Why is he panicking?

Plus last time I saw Natsu was when I was gonna get changed, going to our room, after we were done in the café.

"Oh my God! Lucy, it's okay to cry.." Mira said reassuringly, then rubbed my back, offering comfort.

Why am I suppose to cry?

"Have you seen Erza, Lucy?" Jellal asked with sympathy in his eyes.

Erza I thought she was supposed to be here!

Wait! I totally forgot why we were running!
Ugh..face palm.

"Where's the cheating bastard Lucy?" Sting asked, he was pissed.

Cheating bastard? Who's the cheating bastard?!

"Lucy-chan, are you alright?" Yukino asked softly, sympathetically.

What's happening?! I'm totally confused!

"Bunny-Girl, how are you feelin'?" Gajeel questioned.

What the-!!

I was speechless these questions didn't make sense!

"What the heck's happening?!" I shouted, which quieted pretty much everyone.

Silence.

No answer.

"Well?" I asked more calmly.

"Lucy, I heard some students see Natsu with a different girl, getting cozy in the café...Natsu is  cheating on you." Sting said seriously, his eyes were showing concern.

Getting cozy on a café? We were not! Omg.

"Wha- I told you Natsu wouldn't cheat on Lucy!" Gray defended.

GRAY DEFENDED. Gray was siding with Natsu. Miracle!

Well now it make sense, they were asking me if I was okay because Natsu was with a 'different girl' and they thought that he was 'cheating' and Sting was pissed because of that.

Oh my God!

Before Sting could say anything for a comeback to Gray, I laughed.

Laughed out loud.

I can't believe that they-! They thought I was the 'different girl'! This is hilarious.

Gosh, iI have a bad sense of humour.

Anyways!

Everyone was staring like I was insane. I would to if I didn't know the reason. I mean you just told your friend that she was cheated on then she starts laughing out loud, she must be insane. But in this situation, nobody was actually cheating.

It was just the gossip.

"Lucy, you've gone mad."Levy said.

"No! It's just too amusing!"

"Wai-what?!" Everyone exclaimed, completely suprised.

Maybe there is a chance that Natsu may be cheating on me but, dating your only girlfriend that just looks different than usual isn't considered cheating.

But you know...getting cheated on would hurt. A lot.

"I can't believe you guys!" I said, chuckling a little.

"What?! Lucy he cheated on you! Why were you laughing?!" Sting questioned, he was confused.

"He didn't cheat on me, except if dating your only girlfriend is considered cheating."

"So you mean-" Levy than got cut off by me, she got it! Oh Levy is really smart!

"Yup that's right  Levy, he was with me." I giggled.

Everyone's mouth droped, frozen in shock.

I mean I do look different with and without the nerd look-still don't know how that works-,but I didn't it would cause this.

You know I still don't why Jellal was looking for Erza, I wonder..

Oh no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter

Follow, Comment&Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!

Author's Note : I know I said I would update ASAP but i justhad this writer's block....

I'm soo sorryy!!😯😣😭

Anyways, I have school starts tomorrow but I'll try to keep up the schedule before which was once a week..😧😟

But THANK YOU THANK YOU THATNK YOU!! For waiting, for the reads, for the votes, and for the COMMENTS!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! 😊😆😄They just give me soo much motivation. 😊😀

I didn't expect the book to get many reads but this is amazing!!!

Thank you so much for your support!

Again; I'M terribly sorry for updating so late.😢

And thank you so much!😊

~fairyRULES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.4K 14
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are popular on the school namely Fairy Tail High Academy or FTHA for short. The two of them are the ones the boys...
2.6K 134 11
Natsu Dragneel has always had strange rumors floating around about him at school. A new girl named Lucy Heartfilia sees him in her class and they bec...
5.1K 183 8
《 COMPLETED: Under Revision 》 Started: August 6, 2020 Finished: October 4, 2020
269K 9.9K 47
Natsu is the playboy... But there's a reason Lucy pretends to be other people.. The usual gangs have relationship problems... But theres a reason The...