Til 6AM (Markiplier x Reader)

By AH_LilMadFree

You're a 23 year old girl, who moved back into your hometown, in hopes of finding yourself again. You've felt... More

Ch. 1: The Move
Ch. 2: Think Fast!
-A/N-
Ch. 3: Is that Why?
Ch. 4: Sean's Vacation!
Ch. 5: Tomorrows Plan
Ch. 6: Fright Walk
Ch. 7: The Beach
Ch. 8: I Enjoy This.
Ch. 9: The Rumors
Ch. 10: The Holidays are Here...
Ch. 11: Cleaning the Disaster
Small/Quick -A/N
Ch. 12: Back to the Past
Ch. 13: Thanksgiving "Package"
Ch. 14: Daddy-Daughter Date
Ch. 15: Welcome Home, Markifart
Ch. 16: Jealous of Old Friends
Small A/N <3
Ch. 17: 6AM Is Too Early
Ch. 18: Finally, The Right One.
Ch. 19: Oh, How The Tables Have Turned.
Ch. 20: Another Exhausting Flight
Ch. 21: Bachelor & Bachelorette Party
Ch. 22: The Hangover & "I Do's"
Ch. 23: "Brothers to the End"
A/N: My Hiatus/100k
Ch. 24: The Uncle Trio
You Still Around?/Small Teaser ;)

A/N: Where have I been?

1.1K 49 31
By AH_LilMadFree

Hey everyone!
It's been a while and I'm so sorry!
I'll answer some question that I've been frequently seeing recently.

Yes! The story is gonna continue!
And yes I realize it's been a month, and I've been itching to write and publish the next chapter for you guys!

But, for this past month, maybe a little bit more than a month I have been.. not doing so well.

I'll explain.
I had visited the ER a couple of months back (I think I mentioned that before, and I am fine and healthy internally), and around that time I had took a bit of a break because I was taking care of what happened and recuperating and getting my sleep back on track.

Then I was fine and I was writing again, and then all of a sudden I wasn't feeling good again, and on top of that I got a toothache/infection (or so we think, if not it's my wisdom tooth being an asshole) and if you've ever had one of those- you'd know the pain I was and still am going through.
My face was swollen on one side which sucked cause I couldn't even hardly touchy face without pain, and I couldn't even hardly move my jaw.
I'm currently on antibiotics for it, and I'm not in the pain that I was in anymore (thank God!).
We think that my wisdom tooth may be impacted or it's pushing against the tooth next to it.

Other than that, I have been also busy with life things and homework, and going through with a small party for my birthday.

Now, onto what matters.
The next chapter is halfway done, and hopefully will be done in the next week or so.
This next chapter is... gonna be great lol
I'm so excited for what's to come, and I believe you all are going to LOVE it!
I can't wait!

I wanna give a small thanks to heartfxlts for letting some of my readers know that I was dealing with some life problems, and for letting me dump my ideas out on her and for reading what I write beforehand so I know it sounds good.

And...I think I'll wrap it up now!
I'm so sorry again for the wait, I really didn't even realize that a month has went by until a week or so ago.

I love you all and thank you for being so patient!

-LilMadFree💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 24.3K 42
You moved to LA when you turned 22 to sell your art. You're in an abusive relationship, but you don't know it yet. What will happen when you meet Mar...
148K 4.2K 52
You were a small youtuber and your channel was slowly growing. You had moved to LA from Ireland. You were new to America. You ended up running into a...
4.8K 106 26
I'm Rachel, your typical 21 year old. My best friends name is Mark Fischbach or more commonly known as markiplier. My life was going great until some...
2.5K 31 30
You are Jack/Sean's sister. On one adventure to PAX, you meet Jack's friend, Mark. You begin to start talking and becoming friends with Mark. What wi...