Ours(Harry Potter Love Story)

By rainbow8649

Ever wondered what Harry Potter would be like if Harry had a best friend who was a witch, and lived with him... More

Ours(Harry Potter Love Story)
The Truth
WHAT?!?!
Inside the mind of a boy PART 1
Inside the mind of a boy PART 2
New Friends
Hogwarts
My First Day
The Practice
The Dreams
Love is Lovely
Light In The Darkness
A Lesson Well Learned
Fluffy?!?
Nicholas Flammel
Detention with Hagrid
Down the Trapdoor We Go Part 1
Down the Trapdoor We Go Part 2
The House Cup & Going Home
Author's Note
Book 2: Chapter 1- I've been Kidnapped by Gingers!
The Burrow
Diagon Alley
Gilderoy Lockheart
Togetherness
Off to Hogwarts We Go!
Oh My Merlin They're in a Flying Car!
Spells, and Mandrakes, Howlers and...Lockhart, Oh Boy
Info Time
Justice
Exploring the Explanations

Fighting, Kicks and a Troll

4K 104 60
By rainbow8649

MELODIA'S POV

I awoke a bit earlier than Harry in the morning. Dad never showed up, so I just dreamt of the future again.

But this time, it was much different.

Harry, Mione, Ron, and I were a lot younger than we were whenever I dreamt of the future. We were like thirteen, and Alexandra was there too.

We were in the woods though, we seemed to be hiding from something or someone. Whatever it was that we were hiding from, never saw us. But we saw it. And it was pretty shocking what we saw.

It was. . . Us.

I didn't understand how it would be possible for us to be in two places at once, but I think I'll find out in the future anyway, so I'll just leave it to the future.

I stared at Harry as he slept intently. 'He looks so peaceful...' I thought as I raise my hand to softly caress his face.

Suddenly, his hand gently grabbed ahold of mine and he opened his eyes. I blushed deeply, I had just been caught staring at my boyfriend while he slept, by none other than my boyfriend himself!

'Well, I'm embarrassed.' I thought as we continued to gaze into each other's eyes.

Then, Harry smiled and kissed the top of my head.

'But then again, this is Harry.'

"Morning, love. Did you sleep well?" Harry asked with smile, gently stroking my hair.

I returned the smile, and buried my face into his chest.

"Morning, and yes. I had another good dream. It seems that every time I fall asleep with you, I never have a bad dream."

We lied there contently for a while, just enjoying the comfortable silence between us. Eventually, we got up and went back up to our own dorms.

When I got up there, I found Hermione, trying to brush the back of her hair. And failing miserably, might I add, so I decided to be a good friend and help her out.

I sat behind her and started brushing her hair out. She didn't see me come in, so when I took the brush from her and started brushing her hair, she jumped a little.

"Oh, Dia you startled me."

"Yea I can tell, when I grabbed the brush, you nearly jumped 10 feet in the air." I chuckled, shaking my head at her.

"Really Mione, who else would randomly come up here and brush your hair?"

She shrugged.

"I don't know, it was just a reflex."

I nodded, putting the brush down, finally finished brushing her hair.

She looked at me, expectantly.

"Well? Turn around! I'm going to brush your hair too."

I smiled nodding.

"So how did you sleep? Did your dad say anything?"

"Actually no, he didn't come today."

"Oh. Why not?"

I shrugged,

"I don't know, but that's ok."

"Oh ok."

I don't know whether or not I should tell her about me being able to see the future in my dreams.

Hm... I think I should, I can trust Hermione. Yeah, ok.

"Hey, Mione." Well no going back now.

"Hm?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course, why?"

"Well, there's something I need to tell you. But you can't tell anyone. And I mean, ANYONE."

She nodded.

"Ok, well. Hm...How exactly should I put this... Well, I'm just going to come out and say it. I see the future in my dreams. And no it's not me dreaming of what I want the future to be like. I know it isn't, because there was a girl I didn't know there."

She appeared to be in deep thought, when suddenly a look of realization covered her face.

"What was her name? The girl you didn't know I mean."

"Alexandra, why?"

"Ok, I know who the girl is."

"Really? Who?"

"She's your cousin, your mum had a sister right?"

I nodded.

"Well, remember when Professor Dumbledore said she had a daughter?"

I nodded once again, quickly putting the pieces together.

"So that means my mum's sister had a daughter whom she named Alexandra, which makes Alexandra my cousin."

She nodded.

"You know what's funny," Mione started.

"What?"

"Your mum and her sister married brothers, so it was a double wedding."

"Haha! That's so cool. It must have been an amazing day for them."

"Yeah. But hey, at least now you know you're not the only elemental in the world!"

"Heh, yeah."

I smiled, "Well, come on. Let's get ready for school."

I got up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, changed into my uniform, and ran a brush threw my wet hair. When I was done, Mione was waiting for me. I grabbed my bag and we walked down to the common room, like we usually do.

However, while we were walking I started to sing 'Firefiles by Owl City'. Mione smiled, and soon enough, we were singing together.

"You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep." I started,

" 'Cause they'd fill the open air and leave tear drops everywhere. You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare." Mione continued.

"I'd like to make myself believe, that planet Earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. 'Cause everything I never as it seems." We sang together.

"Cause I'd get a thousand hugs. From ten thousand lightning bugs, as they tried to teach me how to dance."

" A foxtrot above my head."

"A sock hop beneath my bed."

"The disco ball is just hanging by a thread."

" Thread."

"Thread."

"I'd like to make myself believe, that planet Earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. 'Cause everything I never as it seems. When I fall asleep."

"Leave my door open just a crack."

"Please take me away from here."

" Cause I feel like such an insomniac."

"Please take me away from here."

" Why do I tire of counting sheep?"

"Please take me away from here."

" When I'm far too tired to fall asleep."

"To ten million fireflies, I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes."

" I got misty eyes as they said farewell."

" Said farewell."

" But I'll know where several are."

"If my dreams get real bizarre."

" 'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar."

"Jar."

"Jar"

"Jar."

"I'd like to make myself believe, that planet Earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. 'Cause everything I never as it seems. When I fall asleep."

"I'd like to make myself believe, that planet Earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. Because my dreams are bursting at the seams."

By the time we finished, we were already at the entrance of the Great Hall. I blinked,

"How did we get from the common room, to here???"

"Well while you two were singing, Harry and I grabbed your hands and dragged you here." Ron explained, rolling his eyes.

Mione blushed and I followed soon after.

Mione's blushing because she likes Ron, whether she admits it or not, and because he had grabbed her hand. I'm blushing because Harry heard me singing, that and the fact that he's just staring at me.

"H-Harry?" I stuttered.

'Darn it! I'm getting shy again!'

"Amazing."

I blushed even farther. 'Why do you make me feel so weak?'

Mione nudged me, and pointed towards my bag, silently asking if I had the book in there.

I nodded, in confirmation. The boys witnessed this little exchange, but surprisingly didn't question us. They just rolled their eyes, and I heard Ron mutter,

"Girls are so weird."

I didn't care that he said that, but apparently Mione did, because she started yelling at Ron.

"Well Ronald, if we're so weird, why do you even hang out with us?"

"I only hang out with you because Harry hangs out with you and he's my best friend."

'Uh oh, this isn't going to end well. I can already see it.'

"Hey, guys cut it out." Harry started,

"Yeah, we're all friends here. We hang out with each other, because we want to." I continued.

"Well apparently not to Ronald! He only hangs out with us because of Harry!"

"That's right! If it weren't for Harry I wouldn't even look at you! I can't stand you!"

"Well, if you can't stand me, than why don't we just not be friends!"

"Best idea you've ever had!"

"Good!"

"Great!

"BYE!" They said in unison.

Harry and I shared a look, right as we were dragged away by our fuming friends.

Mione dragged me over to the other side of the Gryffindor table, far away from Ron and Harry. We ended up sitting next to a very amused Fred and George.

"So, what's wrong with her?" They asked in sync, it didn't faze me though.

"She's mad 'cause Ron was being stupid."

"That sounds like him. So what stupid thing did he do this time?"

"He called us weird, Mione got upset and instead of just apologizing and saving us all the trouble, he chose to argue with her. As a result, we're sitting here."

They chuckled and shook their heads.

"Stupid Ron."

"Then again, Mione did contribute to the fight. Therefore, she is just as much to blame as he is." I said, looking towards her with a raised eyebrow.

She blushed and stared down into the palms of her hands as if they were the most interesting things in the world.

"Mione?" I asked her.

"Well...I suppose I did partake in the argue, but he had no right to say that!"

"Mione," I sighed.

"You and Ron both need to realize that if we're all going to be friends, you can't argue all the time. I'm not asking you to apologize to him, but at least forgive him. Don't let this little argument ruin your friendship. Ok?"

"...Ok."

"There you go! Good job Mione. Just let it go."

"Heh, yea."

"On another note, I'm planning on going to the library later, do you wanna come with me?"

"Sure, I'd love to."

"Cool, so after lunch, before we go to classes?"

"Yea, that's perfect."

"Ok then."

This seemed like an ordinary conversation to everyone else, unbeknownst to them I was silently asking Mione if she wanted to come with me to the library to read the book with me.

I suddenly felt eyes on me, and I turned towards the source, only to find both Harry and Seamus staring at me.

I blushed towards Harry, not really paying attention to Seamus, and hid my face with my hair.

Mione giggled at me, motioning towards Harry as a blush appeared on his face as well.

I giggled along with her, pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Oi, Mel,"

"Hm?" I said bringing my attention to the twins.

"It seems you've got a little admirer." They mused, pointing towards Seamus who appeared to be having a glare off with Harry.

I rolled my eyes and groaned, laying my head on the table.

"What, do you not want an admirer?" The twins chorused.

I groaned,

"No I don't, because I've already got a boyfriend. I don't need anymore boys fussing over me."

"Hehe, then maybe you should tell Seamus that." Mione said, motioning towards Seamus.

"Ugh! Alright, I'll go tell him. I'll be right back."

"Ok, good luck." All three of them chorused.

I walked up to Seamus and his friends, and tapped him on the shoulder lightly.

"Hey, I can talk to you in private?"

"Sure."

And so we walked over towards the entrance of the Great Hall, and I explained to him about Harry and I.

"So do you understand now? You're really nice and everything, and I would love it if we could still be friends, but I'm with Harry. Sorry, but please can we still be friends?"

He looked sad and upset for a moment, then he nodded.

"So I guess our date on Saturday's off?"

"Yea, sorry. But we can still hang out if you want. As friends, of course."

"Yea, maybe."

"Ok thanks for understanding, I'll see you in class."

"Yea, see ya."

I walked back to my spot next to Mione, and ate my breakfast in peace. Well as much peace as I could with Fred and George talking and telling jokes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, it's the middle of the day now and so far we've gone to every class, except for Professor Flitwick's. I don't know why, but I just have a bad feeling about this class.

Unfortunately, I was correct in my assumption.

We were learning how to make a feather levitate, when Ron, whom was seated next to Mione, started waving his wand back and forth at the feather. Mione quickly stopped him before he could hurt himself or someone else, and corrected him, me following shortly after her.

"Ms. Black and Ms. Granger have done it! Good job girls." Professor Flitwick told us.

We nodded, setting our feathers down gently.

Seamus wasn't as lucky, he ended up blowing his feather up.

The bell rang, and Hermione and I packed our things swiftly, and followed after Ron and Harry. We overheard their horrible conversation.

"It's leviosa, not leviosaa! Honestly, she's a nightmare! No wonder she hasn't got any friends." Ron said.

Mione teary-eyed, ran through the group of boys towards the castle.

That's when I blew it.

Fuming, I walked in front of The boys and shouted at Ronald.

"YOU INSENSITIVE, LITTLE GIT! DO YOU CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF? PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS YOU KNOW! EVEN GIRLS, INCLUDING HERMIONE! AND DID YOU EVEN STOP TO THINK THAT MAYBE SHE WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU SO THAT YOU DIDN'T BLOW UP YOUR FEATHER LIKE SEAMUS? SHE WAS ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR YOU RONALD, BUT INSTEAD YOU DECIDED TO BE AN INSENSITIVE JERK, AND CRITICIZE HER! SO NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF BEING RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE, THINK ABOUT IT FIRST BEFORE YOU GO AND JUDGE!"

"Oh and you were wrong, she does have a friend. Me."

I began to walk away towards the area Hermione ran off to, when I heard something that made me stop and turn around.

"Yea, you're only her friend because you're both freaks."

I got so angry, I felt my hair flare up again. I stormed back to Ron and guess what I did.

I kicked him in the shins.

Nice and hard, no mercy.

"I don't care if you call me a freak, but don't you ever call my friend a freak again. You understand me?"

I turned on my heel and stormed off to find Mione.

No one messes with my friends.

No one.

==================================================================================

HARRY'S POV

I've never seen Melody so angry before. She looked so frightening. Her hair was on fire. It literally was burning a flame. That's how bad it was.

Ron crossed the line when he called her a freak though, so he deserved that kick.

"Bloody hell that girl can kick!"

I nodded.

Dudley pushed me down the stairs once, and Melody got so angry that she kicked him in the shins. She kicked him so hard that he couldn't walk for a week.

I never want to be on the receiving end of her anger.

Ron got up, and dusted himself off.

"What was that all about?" Ron asked.

I mentally face-palmed. Did he hear anything she said?

"I believe you just got on Melody's bad side." I answered.

"Whoa. That was terrifying. I hope I never get on her bad side." Dean said.

Seamus and I nodded.

I still don't like Seamus, he asked out my girlfriend even after I told him she was mine. Who does that? This is how the conversation went.

*FLASHBACK*

I was getting ready for bed, when Seamus walked in and asked me if he could ask Melody out.

"No, you can't."

"And just why can't I?"

"Because she's mine."

"You don't own her, she isn't your property. You're just her best friend, that's the only reason I asked you."

"I know I don't own her, but I'm still her best friend, and I'm not going to let her go out with a guy she knows nothing about. So no, you can't go out with her."

"You know what, I don't care if you're her best friend, I'm going to ask her out and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"Goodnight!"

*FLASHBACK OVER*

So yea, I'm not exactly on good terms with him.

Right now I'm just worried about Melody. I know she says she doesn't care what people say about her, but I know it kills her inside.

I want to go after her, but I think right now she just needs some space.

And so I walked to dinner with the guys.

==================================================================================

MELODIA'S POV (again)

I stomped after Mione, slowly calming myself down.

Ron needs to learn that there are other people in this world, not just him.

And I need to learn how to control my anger, otherwise I'll end up hurting someone.

I was walking by the girl's bathroom, when I heard the faintest sound of sobbing.

I stopped and sighed, knowing it was Hermione.

I walked in and found her sitting in a stall crying her eyes out.

"There you are Mione, I've been looking all over for you."

I heard her try to stifle her crying, then suddenly, she started sobbing even louder.

I sighed,

"Mione, don't listen to Ron. He's an idiot. He doesn't know what he's talking about. You're a great girl, you're smart, kind and considerate. You don't need anyone to tell you you're wonderful, because all you need to do is look in the mirror and you'll know."

Her sobbing slowly turned to sniffling.

"Really?"

"Of course. Now, you've been in there far too long. Come on out."

Slowly, she stepped out of the stall wiping her eyes.

"Thanks Dia, I needed that. You know you're my best friend right?"

I chuckled,

"No problem, just one thing."

"What?"

"I hope you don't mind, but I kinda kicked Ron in the shins. Very very hard."

She giggled,

"Of course not, if fact thank you for doing that. He deserved it."

We laughed, and eventually calmed down.

Suddenly, I sensed a great danger approaching. I turned around and found that I was right. There before me stood a troll. Big and confused.

Mione screamed, but for some odd reason I didn't. I didn't feel afraid.

It advanced towards me, when I noticed Harry and Ron in the doorway.

"Run Melody!" Harry shouted, but I didn't move an inch.

I just stood there, and the troll raised its club and swung. However, right as the club was about to hit me, I raised my hand and it stopped.

Then, I realized what I had done. I had raised my shield as if it were nothing. I stopped a huge, heavy, deadly club, with just the raise of my hand.

It seemed to enrage the troll, because it brought back the club and started pounding against my shield. I felt pain in my head, and I saw something trickle down my face. And it wasn't tears. It was red and it burned. That's when I realized, it was blood.

Suddenly something snapped in the back of my mind, and my shield broke. I fell backwards, immobile.

I couldn't hear anything but faint shouts. My vision was slowly getting blurrier and blurrier. The last thing I saw was the club of the troll being raised, then everything turned black.

==================================================================================

HARRY'S POV

I watched in terror as Melody fell to the floor. I became angry and jumped onto the troll, trying to get it to stop, but I ended up sticking my wand into its nose instead.

Then, the troll grabbed me by the ankle and hoisted its club up about to strike. I lifted my upper half up just in time, but I couldn't do this forever.

"Ron, do something!" I shouted, lifting up again to avoid getting hit.

"Like what?"

"Anything!"

"Remember, swish and flick." Hermione told Ron.

"Wingarium Leviosa!" Ron said, flicking his wand.

The club came out of the trolls hand and above its head. It dropped onto its head and the troll fell, releasing me as it did.

I grabbed my wand, wiped it off on my robes and ran over to Melody, who still lays unconscious.

Oh Melody, you never worry about yourself, do you?

I held her in my arms when Professor Snape, Quirrel, and McGonagall came in.

"What happened here?" Professor McGonagall asked, looking straight at Melody with a worried face.

Suddenly, Hermione stepped forward.

"It was my fault Professor. I had read about trolls and went after the troll. I thought I could handle it, but if it weren't for Harry, Ron and Melody I'd be dead."

Professor looked at her grimly.

"Well, that was a very dangerous thing to do. 5 points will be deducted from Gryffindor for this foolish stunt, and 5 points will be given to the three of you for saving Ms. Granger. Now, Mr. Potter take Ms. Black to Madam Pomfrey immediately."

I nodded and picked Melody up bridal style running out of the room and to the hospital wing as fast as I could. I burst through the doors of the hospital wing, and quickly placed her on a bed near Madam Pomfrey.

"Oh my, what happened?"

"Her shield broke when the troll hit it a couple of times."

Madam Pomfrey nodded.

"Her mind couldn't handle that much pressure, therefore her shield broke because her mind couldn't handle it."

I nodded in understanding.

I stared at Melody with concern.

'Come on Melody, come back to me.'

***************************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys, I am sooooooo sorry for not updating for like a month, but I've had a lot of stuff to do. Most of it being school. So yea, I've been just a bit busy. But I've set a goal for myself. My goal is to update before the end of each month. So yea, I SHALL NOT FAIL YOU! Anyways, thanks for being so kind and patient. I'll update soon. :)

~Rainbow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 121 21
Melanie enters her forth year with a new secret, one that could be dangerous if the wrong people found out. But that's not her only problem. As she g...
10.1K 484 37
Adria had just begun her new Hogwarts school year with her two best friends. The ones she has had for years. Of course that's how Adria likes it...
62.4K 865 27
Have you ever imagined how life would be like in Hogwarts? How do you think you would fall in love and with whom? Why don't you just read to find o...
8.4K 337 50
You know the story, Blonde bombshell falls in love with a werewolf, ends up that they are mates and a whole whopping load of drama later, they live h...