Love is Lovely

MELODIA'S POV

The next morning, I woke up to the wonderful scent of lilies.

"Melody, it's time to wake up." I heard a familiar voice say. I rolled over onto my side and grumbled,

"Just five more minutes, mum." Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, only one person calls me Melody. And that's...

"Harry!" I shot up out of my bed, my eyes wide open. And there he was, sitting at the side of my bed with a smile, was my boyfriend, Harry Potter. I blushed, as I sat on my bed looking at him.

"So I see sleeping beauty's finally woken up." he said, the smile never leaving his face.

I blushed even deeper, then I realized what I was wearing and blushed even more if that was even possible by this point. And Harry just continued to sit there with his adorable smile still on his face. I looked to my right to see a dozen white lilies lying there, in a vase, on my nightstand. Lilies were my favorite kind of flowers, especially the white ones. I smiled, Harry knows me so well.

"Are those for me?" I asked, my smile never faltering.

"Well they're not for Invisible Bob are they?" he replied slyly. I rolled my eyes at his silliness,

"Well I hope not, otherwise we're gonna have to have a talk about that." I said, giggling. He smiled and picked me up bridal style. My blush came back, except I was even redder than before. However, regardless of my blush, I giggled and asked Harry, where exactly was he taking me? He just looked down at me, smiling wider and shook his head.

"Always so curious aren't you?"

"Well, you know me. Always poking my head into whatever captures my attention. Heh, but seriously. Where are we going?"

"Well first, you are going to get ready for school, then you'll come down and I'll escort you for the rest of the day."

"What's the occasion?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to do something nice for you."

"Harry, you always do nice things for me, even if you don't realize it. So you don't really have to do anything for me. Just you being the best you, you can possibly be is nice enough."

"Thanks, but I wanna do this for you. You're the best girlfriend a guy can have, and not only that you're my best friend. Sorry Ron."

I giggled, I've been doing that a lot lately, and it's always when I'm around Harry. Oh well I guess he really knows how to make me laugh.

"Anyways, you deserve this and even if you don't accept it, I'm still going to do this for you. And yes I know I don't have to, but I want to." he said, continuing to smile down at me.

I smiled back and nodded, seeing that there's no point in arguing with him. Once Harry sets his mind to something, there's no stopping him.

He gently set me down on the floor of the bathroom and disappeared back down to the common room, smiling with a wave. 'Man, I love that boy!' I thought with a huge smile on my face, as I rose from the bathroom floor to prepare for the new day ahead of me.

I quickly brushed my teeth, took a shower, re-dressed into my uniform, and brushed my hair. It was still curled, so I quickly flat ironed and brushed it again. I grabbed my bag, walked down the stairs and into the common room, to find Ron, Harry and Mione standing there waiting for me.

"Thanks for waking me up Mione." I said to her sarcastically.

"I thought it'd be sweeter if Harry woke you up." She replied with an innocent look on her face.