Inside the mind of a boy PART 1

If I were a boy, even just for a day. I'd roll outta bed in the mornin' and throw on what I wanted and go. Drink beer with the guys, and chase after girls. I'd kick it with who I wanted, and I'd never get confronted it. 'Cause they'd stick up for me. If I were a boy!

If I were a boy By Beyoncé
----------------------

HARRY'S P.O.V

Hagrid seems uncomfortable, hmm I'll have to ask him about it later. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Melody staring at me. Wow. I honestly think she gets more and more beautiful everyday. Is that even possible? If so, she's doing it the best! Yeah, so I've had an GIGANTIC crush on her since I was 4, but now, even though people say it's just puppy love, I think- no I know I love her, and I don't mean as a best friend, or a little sister. I actually love her. I, Harry James Potter, love, Melodia June Black (formerly known as Melodia June Neptunia). Too bad I'm never going to get the guts to tell her that. No, I will tell her. Someday. For now, I'm going to focus on the present. Hagrid tapped on some of the bricks, and then, like magic I may add, the bricks separated and beyond the bricks was a little town or something filled with shops! I looked at Melody, she had a look of surprise on her face, but her deep,chocolate,brown eyes held excitement and wonder. Hagrid grabbed her hand and walked forward, and as a result she grabbed my hand. Okay, I know I may sound girly, but I felt sparks shooting up my hand. I blushed and I noticed that she did too. Wait...does she...does she like me? I mean we've held hands before, and yet... every time we've hugged or held hands, she's blushed. Hmm, maybe she does like me. Oh who am I kidding! A girl like her would never go out with me. I mean she's so beautiful, talented, and well the list is endless. Me? I'm just a guy who just found out he's a wizard. I'm nothing special, unlike her. She's a witch and an elemental! Not to mention all her other wonderful qualities. In all honesty, I think it's brilliant that she's not only a witch, but an elemental too. It only makes her even more amazing than I thought she already was! During this whole time I've been telling you this, I hadn't noticed that she had tugged me all the way into the little town. Now back down to Earth, I walked with her, taking in all the amazing shops that surrounded us. Hagrid took us to almost all the shops, getting all our supplies. We stopped at a shop named 'Olivanders'. Hagrid said that we needed to get our wands and that this was the place to get them. Melody and I walked in, but Hagrid didn't follow. Hm, wonder why? Oh well. "Ah, Mr. Potter and Ms. Black. I've been wondering when I'd get to see you two. It seems like it was just yesterday your mothers and fathers were in here buying their first wands as well." Said the man, whom I'm guessing is Olivander. Melody smiled that beautiful smile of hers. Darn it! Focus Harry! "Ah, here we are." Olivander said, while taking a wand out of the box he had gotten. He handed the wand to Melody and told her to give it a flick. she did and something weird happened. Wind surrounded her and she started smiling. "I think you've found your wand Ms. Black. Now, Mr. Potter, it's your turn." Olivander took out a box and handed me a wand. I gave it a flick and a bunch of shelves flew off! I gently set the wand down. "Apparently not." Olivander said with a frown. He got another one and gave it to me. Once again I gave it a wave, and this time, something exploded! "No, no. Definitely not." Olivander said. Then, he went back again and brought me one more wand. "I wonder..." he trailed off. He gave me the wand and instead of something bad happening, the wind surrounded me this time. Olivander smiled. "She yearns, curiously." I was confused. "Sorry, what's curious?" I asked. He answered me by telling me that the wand's brother belonged to the one who gave Melody and I our scars. Oh yeah she probably forgot to tell you, but her scar is on the left side of her forehead, shaped like a music note. My scar is shaped like a lightning bolt. We've never known the true reason why we have these scars, until now.