The Practice

HARRY'S POV

I woke up a little earlier than everyone else, Melody was still asleep.

She looked so peaceful. I was just staring at her, when I saw her beautiful brown eyes flutter open.

"Morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" I asked Melody once she was fully awake. She giggled.

"Morning, and I had a great sleep. No nightmares. But I did have some sweet dreams." she giggled again. "You were in them." I smiled at her.

"Oh really? And just what happened it those dreams of yours?" I asked while starting to tickle her a bit. She says she's not ticklish, but that's a lie.

She began to laugh uncontrollably.

"H-Harry! Stop! You-you know I'm t-ticklish! Hahahahahahahaha! Harry!"

"What? When did you become ticklish? Last time I checked you weren't. Wasn't that what you told me?"

"Harry!"

"Fine, fine." I said as I stopped tickling her.

"Thank you. Now I would've told you what my dreams were, if you hadn't decided to tickle me!"

"Alright, alright. Fair enough."

She then got up, stretched, then vanished up the stairs. So I decided to follow suit, and went upstairs to get ready for school.

===========================

MELODIA'S POV

I walked up into my dorm, only to find Mione there waiting for me.

"So did you have a good sleep?" she asked with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Yeah, why?" I said.

"Oh no reason, you just looked pretty comfortable sleeping there. With Harry. You both looked pretty comfortable. But seriously, how did you sleep? I know you have nightmares, so I'm just a bit concerned. It seemed pretty bad last time. I didn't hear any screaming or crying, but I just want to make sure your okay. And how do you feel? I know using your powers requires a lot of energy, so I just want to make sure you're alright." She babbled, with a concerned look.

I chuckled.

"Mione I'm fine, you didn't hear anything because I didn't have any nightmares. Surprisingly, all I had was good dreams. I think it was because Harry was there. I mean I've slept with Harry before, not like that. Oh you know what I mean! Anyways, I've still had nightmares even with Harry there. I don't understand why this time was different." I said, sounding confused at the end.

"Maybe it was because he had his arm around you, maybe it made you feel secured." Mione answered.

"Oh, well I did feel safe."

"See. So it was his arm, it made you feel protected."

I nodded.

"And I feel fine, I gained all my energy back while I was asleep."

"Oh, well okay. If you're sure you're okay."

"Now why don't we get ready for school?" I suggested with a smile.

"Shall we?" she said with a smile as well.

"Alright. So how about for today, we leave your hair down, but flat iron it instead of leaving it curly?" I suggested as a hairstyle for Hermione.

"That's perfect, can you do that?"

"Of course I can."

So I got to work on her hair, and about 20 minutes later I was done and she looked great.

"Thanks Dia! Now, how do you want your hair today?" She asked after thanking me.

"Hm...how about we just curl it, then put it in a ponytail?" I answered.

She nodded as she got to work. About 15 minutes later, she stopped curling my hair and then put it up. It was perfect and I loved it. Once we were done and I had thanked her, we went and brushed our teeth, took turns taking a shower, and got ready for the day.

I have my practice with Oliver wood today. I bet it'll be great. I wonder what we'll do.

I linked arms with Mione and we cascaded down the stairs. The boys were there. I was mad at Ron though. Mione had told me what he had said last night while I was sleeping. So I decided that I was just going to ignore him.

"Morning Harry." I said, not even glancing at Ron.

"Morning." he replied.

I kept my arm linked with Mione's, grabbed Harry's hand and pulled them out of the common room.

I pulled them all the way to the Great Hall. I sat down next to both of them, and continued to ignore Ron.

I could tell he was getting annoyed by it, because his left eye was starting to twitch.

"Will one of you just say something to me already?!?!" he exclaimed.

I smirked.

"Why should we? You didn't seem very friendly last night, or yesterday. So why should we speak to you in a friendly manner, let alone at all?" I asked, with fake curiosity.

"Alright, I admit I wasn't very nice yesterday, but I wasn't in a good mood to begin with. So can you just forgive me already, so we can get on with our daily lives?" He answered back.

"Hm... I don't know. What do you think Mione? Harry?" I asked, the smirk never leaving my face.

"Hm... let's forgive him, just this once." they both said.

"Hm alright. You're forgiven." I said, with a genuine smile.

And so we all ate breakfast, went to our classes and did our daily things. Finally, it was time to go to practice with Wood.

I'm so excited! It's gonna be awesome!

Oliver brought out a box, and opened it to reveal 3 balls.

The first one was small and golden, the second was kinda brown with a little red, and the third was the one I liked the most. It drawed my attention immediately.

I guess that's my ball then.

Turns out the first ball's the one Harry needs to get in the game, and the third one actually was the one that was mine.

It's called a quaffle, and I like it.

The practice was great! I had a lot of fun, and the other chasers were cool and gave me a bunch of tips.

It was awesome! Finally, it was time to go to bed and after an eventful day I was glad.

So I went to sleep and waited for dad, to tell him all the wonderful things that went on today.

*************************************

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

~rainbow