Book 2: Chapter 1- I've been Kidnapped by Gingers!

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now (2x)

She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of the world that she's left behind
It's all about the exposure the lens I told her
The angles were all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies
Keep your feet on the ground
When your head's in the clouds

Well go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle (2x)

Ba da ba da ba

Airplanes/ Brick By Boring Brick- Original songs by Paramore, and Mashup by Justin Robinett and Michael Henry

MELODIA'S POV (Who else's Pov would it be for the first chap?!?)

It was 7 o'clock and Harry and I were just sitting in our room looking through our photo albums. Yup, that's right, the Dursley's finally gave us a room. It was Dudley's old room, but it didn't matter. Besides, the only reason they actually gave us a room is because they're afraid Hagrid'll come back. Or worse, that Harry and I will hurt them with magic. Not that it wouldn't be fun to do, Harry and I can't do magic outside of school. We're underage, so we're not allowed to. I'm only allowed to use my elemental powers to practice or if it's extremely important.

Anyways, we were just sitting and looking at the photos when Hedwig started nipping at her cage. We sighed. "Hedwig," I began. "You know we can't let you out." Harry continued. "We're not allowed to use magic outside of school." We finished together. Yea, we're still in sync after a whole year.

Though that's the still the same, a lot of other things have been changing. Me being one of them. My hair, for example has changed. It went from my natural blue hair to a light brown. That's not all, my eyes changed too. You know how they were brown? Yea, now they're blue! I also got taller, but that's normal. I honestly don't know what's going on with my body, but Harry says I still look cute. Cue the blush!

I've also gotten better at my telepathy, I've been practicing with Alexandra. I can also use telepathy with other people. I haven't tried it much with anyone besides Harry. When we first began, Alexandra would start the telepathic conversation, but now I can start it whenever I want. It doesn't even have to be when I'm asleep, I can just contact her when I want. I had asked her about the changes of my body, but she said she didn't know. Apparently, I was the only one who's body changed. I would've asked Mione about it, but she won't answer any of my letters. The same is for Harry. Not even Ron has contacted us. Ron!

However, I can't worry about that right now, I've got other things to worry about. Like the Dursleys!

"Potter! Black!" Mr. D shouted. We groaned.

"Oh, now you've done it!" We exclaimed, getting up and walking downstairs to the horrible people we are forced to live with.

Vernon was in the living room with everyone else and was fixing his tie.

"If you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go." He said.

"If we could just let her out for an hour or so-" Harry began.

"And what? Let you go on and write to those freaky little friends of yours?" Vernon interrupted, fixing Dudley's tie now.

Ok he just insulted my friends, but I kept my temper at bay.

Then Dudley came and said, "Who would write to you two?"

Then he bumped Harry's shoulder and pushed me down. So I did what I saw fit; I kicked the ugly git in the shins! Which in turn made Harry snicker quietly while he helped me up. Unfortunately, Vernon saw this and he grabbed me by the collar.