Fighting, Kicks and a Troll

MELODIA'S POV

I awoke a bit earlier than Harry in the morning. Dad never showed up, so I just dreamt of the future again.

But this time, it was much different.

Harry, Mione, Ron, and I were a lot younger than we were whenever I dreamt of the future. We were like thirteen, and Alexandra was there too.

We were in the woods though, we seemed to be hiding from something or someone. Whatever it was that we were hiding from, never saw us. But we saw it. And it was pretty shocking what we saw.

It was. . . Us.

I didn't understand how it would be possible for us to be in two places at once, but I think I'll find out in the future anyway, so I'll just leave it to the future.

I stared at Harry as he slept intently. 'He looks so peaceful...' I thought as I raise my hand to softly caress his face.

Suddenly, his hand gently grabbed ahold of mine and he opened his eyes. I blushed deeply, I had just been caught staring at my boyfriend while he slept, by none other than my boyfriend himself!

'Well, I'm embarrassed.' I thought as we continued to gaze into each other's eyes.

Then, Harry smiled and kissed the top of my head.

'But then again, this is Harry.'

"Morning, love. Did you sleep well?" Harry asked with smile, gently stroking my hair.

I returned the smile, and buried my face into his chest.

"Morning, and yes. I had another good dream. It seems that every time I fall asleep with you, I never have a bad dream."

We lied there contently for a while, just enjoying the comfortable silence between us. Eventually, we got up and went back up to our own dorms.

When I got up there, I found Hermione, trying to brush the back of her hair. And failing miserably, might I add, so I decided to be a good friend and help her out.

I sat behind her and started brushing her hair out. She didn't see me come in, so when I took the brush from her and started brushing her hair, she jumped a little.

"Oh, Dia you startled me."

"Yea I can tell, when I grabbed the brush, you nearly jumped 10 feet in the air." I chuckled, shaking my head at her.

"Really Mione, who else would randomly come up here and brush your hair?"

She shrugged.

"I don't know, it was just a reflex."

I nodded, putting the brush down, finally finished brushing her hair.

She looked at me, expectantly.

"Well? Turn around! I'm going to brush your hair too."

I smiled nodding.

"So how did you sleep? Did your dad say anything?"

"Actually no, he didn't come today."

"Oh. Why not?"

I shrugged,

"I don't know, but that's ok."

"Oh ok."

I don't know whether or not I should tell her about me being able to see the future in my dreams.

Hm... I think I should, I can trust Hermione. Yeah, ok.

"Hey, Mione." Well no going back now.

"Hm?"