Death Note X OC One Shots

By ziakitty

just a one shot story I made for a friend~ There is lemony goodness, smut... More

intro
HIS ROSE
New Teddy
Blood, Bath and Beyond
K.I.S.S
Moon God
Girls Night Out
Ryuzaki......?
Cheater!
New Roommate
Of Sick Days and Rebirth
Protector
Lessons
Of Jams and Jellies
Comfort
Savior
Sinner
Love Hurts
Should I stay Or Should I go?
Weakness
An eye for An eye
Healing
Gaming Buddy
Switched
Aniki
The Truth Hurts
Lost and Found
Editing
Comforter
New Friends
Memories
Aftermath
Checkmate.
Reward.
Disappearing and Reappearing.
Wammy's House
Happiness.
Sing for me
Kindness.
Watching.
Time to get up.
Duty.
Chocolate Martini.
Scars.
Missing A
Party Games.
Origins.
My Lovely Moon.
Anything For You.
Shine

Oddly Appealing

25 0 0
By ziakitty

"What is it? Why are you staring at me like that? Did you want some cherries too?"

"No Koneko, for once that is not it." He said while walking over to the feline-like female, who was laying on the couch that was nestled in the corner of her room. "Oh, what is it then, Aniki?"

The female had no idea what her, self pointed, adopted brother was really up to when he crouched in front of her. Sitting in his unique way, he stared. Watching as Zia ate the red, yellow and black fruits. This was something the raven-haired man had done before. So there was no need for the girl to worry. 

The bowl she had been eating out of was removed. And there was added weight placed onto the couch. "There is a three percent chance that we'll end up snuggling soon."

"You never want to cuddle," amusement and curiosity laced each word spoken. "That's my thing, I'm the cat here", she said with a sleepy grunt. Lawliet didn't say much as he looked over the sleepy girl. For some reason, he felt the need to touch her. It was a feeling he hadn't felt in some time. In fact, the last time L felt this way, was when he had his first real kiss, no cheeks, forehead, nose, just mouth to mouth.

The male reached out an abnormally pale hand. Long fingers crept over darker flesh, it was gentle and innocent at first. Yet once his large dark-rimmed eyes landed on the exposed flesh of her ribcage and just a bit under her bosom that touch changed slightly.

Cold, pale hands caressed the girl's heated cocoa tone exposed flesh. "Mmm, why are your hands always so damn cold?" The slightly younger person said with a tired purr, the chill that was settling on the redhead's ribcage didn't help fight off the feeling of drowsiness. But it did help with the pain. 

Koneko waited for the male to reply with his normal answer. Is that a hypothetical question, is what he'd normally say. However, that did not happen. Instead, the raven-haired detective leaned forward. Dark orbs locked onto half-lidded, swirling silver, gold, and randomly twinkling midnight blue ones. "What are you doing?" Inquired the ginger. "Mhmm yes, let's snuggle..." he stated. Blinking her bright colorfully eyes, she watches as the pale complected man, for once nuzzled her neck gently and wrapped his arms around her lovingly. "You don't show or express emotions often. Is something wrong? Are you sick?" Lawliet smiled and ignored his 'sister's' questions as he enjoyed the warmth of her softness.

After a few moments and knowing that no answer would come, Lee sighed, her body was already relaxed, used to the unexpected touches. "You were the one that told me, I should learn how to tie a cherry stem with my tongue. That it might come in handy one day. As a test let me show you how much my skill has improved." Tri-colored orbs looked around, "but you don't have any ch-" a pale finger pressed against dark honey-sweet lips. "I've got my cherry right here." Had his voice changed a bit just now? And what was with that remark? She thought while giving Ryuzaki, a one-eyed glance.

Teasingly he licks his lips, before capturing his prey's. There was a hidden passion and lust behind that awkward, yet fiery kiss. Those pale alluring kissers hungrily devoured the dark enticing ones he had sought after. A grunt then moan was clearly heard. Once the tall male heard those appealing sounds and felt the girl's mouth slightly move, he slipped his skilled muscular organ into its temporary new home. Which only earned him more moans, grunts and sexual whimpers.

Zia's eyes were wide open at first, then slowly closed as L's deadly skilled tongue worked its magic. Why didn't she push him away or fight back? Besides being tired, and having a sneak attack done on her. The ginger's mind was blown by the kiss. Yes, Lee had been kissed before, but nothing like this. Her body grew hotter and hotter as their lips kept colliding. Soon it turned into a make-out session if it wasn't one already. Brown and pale hands roamed over the other owners' bodies. Once innocent pats turned into needy gropes and caresses...

He was pleased, very pleased in fact that Koneko had responded to his advances. The noir maned individual would have been crushed if this woman had only seen him as a sibling. Though it would be completely his own fault for 'adopting' her, though no papers were ever signed. Ryuzaki had simply claimed her one day, he had seen her in the kitchen at Wammy's House many times, sampled all of the baked goods she had made, then left to tell Watari. (Thanks to her flair for cooking, baking, she was given the nickname The Creator or Creator, an upgrade from her former nickname.)

Lawliet took a few deep shaky breaths. It was much harder than the simply dressed individual had thought to contain these urges when the person he desired so much was withering away underneath him. That soft brown skin screaming out to be touched, cheeks normally unheated are now maroon in color. Colorfully hues are hidden away, chest rising and falling rapidly.

He wanted to love her gently, he needed to, but every moan, groan, pant and mew that came from those soft lips only fueled his ravenous need to please them both. L normally wouldn't have a problem with the girl being on top. Hell, that was how he lost his virginity a long time ago. However, the man had a need, a deep need to see the pleasure that was spreading through the young woman's body. And with her on top, he could not see that. Zia would keep her head back or hide in embarrassment. Which was why Lawliet was currently having a hard time controlling himself.

Her depths would be tight, very tight and hotter than he would have guessed. How did he know this little fact? Simple because his osanai imōto...no scratch that, his lady, for finally she would be his, and he had never seen her as a sister, is still a virgin. The deadly pale, sugar junkie had gone through certain lengths to make sure of that fact and to keep it in place. Any guy that might have gotten a bit to close for comfort always disappeared, lost interest or shied away. 

Now Ryuzaki isn't a yandere, childish, possessive, yes but certainly not a yandere...He liked to think of himself as....protective. 

"Anik-" the word was cut off by a single digit.  "Say my name", warm, sweet breath fanned over an ear before a moist pink muscle flickered at its lobe. Teeth grazed brown flesh, earning another soft groan then whimper. Conflicting emotions were running rampant through Koneko's mind. Why is my body responding this way? Is this what I really want? What is making Lawliet act this way?

"Ry-" A rough tug was given to her lobe, causing the smaller figure to gasp and growl lowly. "Lawliet..." Pleased by this, no longer monotone voice replied with a simple, "mhm." All this teasing was starting to work in his favor, getting Lee to say his true name wasn't that hard, however, hearing it was a whole other matter. "You're driving me crazy, why?" Voice barely audible, an answer would be given. "Oddly appealing..."

~~Flashback~~ 

~~Lawliet's P.O.V~~

I was looking over multiple cases from all over the world in the hopes of finding B. B for Backup. My second choice for a successor from the first generation of Wammy's House replacements when a case stood out. Killings in Los Angeles, they were uniquely carried out. Focusing on them with the help of an FBI agent named Naomi Misora I was able to track down my former successor. That's when it happened. Hearing the door open, I called out to my handler.

"Watari, can you get me something sweet, please." A reply came but it was not the voice I thought it would be. "Here you go, I just finished making them. Let me know what you think." Two plates and one cup were sat down beside me. One had an Eton Mess, another Sticky Toffee Pudding, and the last was an Arctic Roll.

"They all look very good," I said while looking over the sweets. My hands moved to grab the Sticky Toffee but I was stopped. "You should eat the Arctic Roll first so that it doesn't melt." She is right. "I understand, thank you."

Picking up the plate and a spoon, I notice Zia is looking at the screen. Her central heterochromia optics widened as they take in the sight of a sketch, the male in it looks identical to me. I would have slapped her hand if mine weren't full and she did just bake me several treats. As a smaller brown hand moves over the mouse, I see those colorful orbs rapidly moving. Their owner taking in all the information on each page, a small grin started to grace her features while pearly whites rested on her bottom lip.

What could she be smiling about? Lifting the spoon up to my lips after scooping up a bit of the roll, my eyes grew in size briefly. Lemon ice cream, strawberry, and raspberry glaze, soft marble sponge cake, all homemade, assault my taste buds. "Everything's so fresh, this is really good," I said in between bites. All too soon the treat is gone.

"Oddly...appealing..." I heard my 'sister' mutter, her eyes still glued to the screen. Licking the last bits of creamy goodness off the spoon, my attention goes back to the pudding. Going back to the original page I was on, Koneko moves to watch me for a moment. Our eyes connected for a bit before I offer the pudding to her. "You've been staring at me for the last few minutes, did you want to try your creation too?"

Wavy locks shook, "no thanks, I made it for you, enjoy. Sorry for staring I was lost in thought." Scanning her face, body language, and speech, a plan slowly crept to mind. If she thinks my doppelganger is appealing, oddly or otherwise, doesn't mean Zia finds me appealing? "Now you're the one that's staring," chuckling softly, slender shoulders rose then fell. Without warning, I dug the spoon into the pudding and gently tapped at a glossy, soft-looking lip. 

Blinking Zia slowly opened her mouth and let me feed her. I let the spoon linger before removing it and getting a bit for myself, sweet, warm toffee, dates, pecans, and vanilla custard greeted my sense of taste. "Hmm, needs a bit more cream next time." Says the brown complected female with a slight frown. That treat too was gone in a flash, this made her smile.

"Seems you liked it enough though." It might have been the overall sweetness, the nice blend of textures that made it so delicious or the added ingredient I just had. Even indirectly, a kiss is a kiss. Eton Mess, this one was different than the original, instead of strawberries, there are pieces of papaya and mango, cream cheese, graham crackers crumbles, meringue, and cream. Making it more like a mango, papaya, cheesecake Eton mess. This last treat we shared which allowed for more indirect kisses, not that Lee seemed to mind, notice, or care. With my plan already set into action, all I have to do is wait. No matter how long it takes.

Once or twice a month now I find a reason to touch my slightly younger companion. Now, I am not the touchy type normally, we're both pretty much introverts, which means human interaction isn't high on our list of to-dos. Koneko is a bit more open than I am, willing to meet with others face to face when it comes to speaking with them. I'd rather not, there are just too many enemies out there that would love to have L's, my head, on a platter. However, to get her used to my sudden desire for contact, I have to do this, there is an art to making an introverted person like you. I know this and will use it.  

"You have a bit of something on your lip." Before she could ask where I reached out, capturing her chin and using my thumb, gliding it over her bottom kisser gently. With the nonexisting crumbs gone, she thanks me, that voice soft as always but now filled with confliction. Of course, I observe the way she shivered, ever so gently, at the touch then lightly bit her bottom lip. What is going through your head, Zia? There is a twenty percent chance that things are working.

It's now time to increase things. Every two to three weeks, at least twice I move in close and let my hand rest on a body part. At first, it was the ginger's shoulders, then her hand. Koneko has long since learned that personal space isn't something I care about when working or observing. So the baker thinks nothing of it when I lean over her smaller, curvier frame to grab something or read. Nor am I told to back off when a hand is placed on her hip, waist, to help guide or balance. 

Five months have passed since I started this little test, this experiment of sorts, things are going better than I hoped. My lovely companion has adapted to things quickly, I think that has to do with the years of trust that has been building up between us. Though at times she still calls me aniki, I'll have to get her to stop that. As I was walking passed the kitchen I noticed that Lee was baking something.

Her shoulder-length, wavy, streaked, gold/blonde, black, and white, nestled through tresses the color of red spider lilies, was pulled up into a messy bun. Exposing soft dark tone flesh. Halting for a moment, my own dark eyes followed every movement made. My hand came to rest briefly on the woman's nape with the intention of moving downwards and slightly to the front to her collarbone, however, my hand was quickly removed.

Pausing at the sudden rejection, I turned to leave, prior to that I heard. "Why are your hands so cold?" Then they were taken within smaller ones and rubbed. For a moment that is all she did, rub my hands, never knowing that this simple touch was pleasing in its own way. We should be entering the phase where she'll seek out or start contact.

Heat touched my fingertips, the warmth came from brown-sugar coated lips blowing hotly onto them. "I made Peanut Butter bars, help yourself but don't eat them all. They're for the kids at Wammy's House, Watari is going there for a few days." Placing my thumb up to my lip, I nod before taking a few bars making sure to leave enough for the other wards. 

The next day I found another opportunity to test the waters. We were in the living room, Zia was nowhere near me at first, the five feet one female was engrossed in a book. Sitting on the floor in her signature way, legs bent underneath her in an M shape, butt barely touching her soles. My head would turn every so often to watch the girl. Simply waiting, soon she started to lean forward planking for roughly seventy seconds then laid out flat. That's when I got up, moving my laptop and files within range of that supple body.

I was working on a case that seemed interesting but became dull rather quickly. With my right-hand typing up a report, pushing one letter at a time, using my index finger. Despite that, my free hand moves, slipping into Koneko's black shirt via the side, left side, running along the small of her back. Sucking in air and giving me a side glance before relaxing to my touch. She mutters about my hand being cold but doesn't try to stop me when I glide it higher and higher against her spine. In fact, she purred a bit, ah, my little Koneko, that was appealing. Slightly my nails scrape against darker flesh and I take note that my fingers haven't touched her bra, she isn't wearing one. It's faint but noticeable that barely heavier breathing, it will soon be time.

"My head hurts..." I growled out while holding my shins. This migraine was annoying me, nothing I did seem to work or lessen it at all. Food, water, meds, no results, it was hindering my plans, getting in the way of my hobby, ten days have gone by. "Come here, I'll help you." Laying on the couch, wearing dark blue pajama pants and a grey shirt, right hand busy putting away her book, she waited for me to move. Spinning around in my chair, I did as requested of me. Standing in front of Zia, balancing on my left leg using my right feet to rub the back of my leg, I waited to see what the little lady wanted. "Get on the couch..." Staring down I blinked, "it's okay, I won't bite, just lay down." Awkwardly I sat down, legs pulled up to my chest. 

Gold, silver, and spotted midnight blue irises rolled, a red brow arched. "Trust me, my grandmother used to do this all the time, it always worked when I had a migraine." Giving the slightest of nods, my taller, slim frame inched closer until it was at its desired destination. Wrapping me up in her arms, carefully she readjusted me, placing my head on her bosom to rest. Calmly humming, nimble fingers ran through my hair while the other hand rubbed along my back.

So this is what cuddling feels like, I could get used to this. Strong and steady the beating of her heart is. My eyes started to close, the pain was fading then everything went black. Something warm, soft, and sweet-smelling was against my face, I nuzzled it, not wanting to let it escape. When I awakened I was still on the couch, a blanket had been placed over me.

Underneath me was the woman I've known for years, her fingers were still entangled within my black locks, idly moving, even though she was sleeping. Now I know what that soft, sweet, warm thing was, guess migraines aren't so bad.

More time passed, as expected Zia has begun initiating, mainly idly running her fingers through my hair, placing her chin on my shoulder when I ask for something or reading. It's followed by her hugging me from behind this usually happens when I am sitting on the floor. Occasionally pecking my cheek or head. Warming my hands.

"Miss Lee, what's the difference between cuddling and snuggling?" I already knew the answer but I asked anyway. My question made Koneko peek over from her book, which led the girl to notice how close I was. "Cuddling is when you hold someone closely in your arms, as a way to show affection or love. Snuggling is when you settle into a warm cozy spot. That's the textbook definition anyway if you mean the more intimate way then..." While waiting I kept stacking random treats on a tray. "One is done with clothes on, the other isn't. Why? You wanna snuggle someone, aniki?~" That must be the clothesless option. 

I couldn't help but smile a bit at the tricolor-eyed woman, she wasn't wrong after all.

~~Present time~~

~~Normal/3rd P.O.V~~

"Appealing..." Was all he said before capturing those honey-sweet lips again. A hunger that had been building for nearly seven months, if not years, would be unleashed. All those little touches, each one a test was now being answered, and with every moan, arch, whine, the answer was accepted, correct. Lawliet lifted up then tugged at his own oversized white long sleeve shirt.

Tossing it to the side prior to gripping curvy hips. Dull nails raked over milk chocolate skin, "stop me if you don't want this, however, I predict that it's over ninety percent." His fingers moved upwards and start to remove the annoying material that hid her large mounds. There was no need for me to use my normal trickery of lower percentages.

"That you want, need this as much as I do." With no further hesitation, the gray shirt that Zia was wearing was removed and also tossed. As expected, no bra. Immediately smaller hands moved to block what was sought out, not that they could completely cover her bosom. Instead of removing her hands, L simply placed his bigger ones over them and started to move them in the desired way he wanted. A soft hiss came from Lee's lips, a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Already knowing they were sensitive, as the onyx maned male had seen his companion give herself breast exams or massages at least once a month, he calls out. "You're hurting, let me help you as you helped me." This was said while his hands kept moving, slowly they fell away, leaving large palms to their work. The coolness felt wonderful, the way Lawliet's hands moved were exactly as she would do. He has been paying very close attention to me, he knows precisely what to do. When did Ryuzaki notice? I take great care to hide any discomfort.

Leisurely, almost timidly her own palms connected with pale skin, unlike his, her hands were heated. Over the moon, with the fact that he didn't have to ask or hint to wanting her touch. L watched as a soft glow and a shade of red take over Koneko's features. And just as he predicted, she had slowly closed her eyes, not that it bothered Ryuzaki much, Lee's actions spoke loud enough.

Tender fingertips, they traced from his sides to his navel then down stopping once they felt fabric. A small flash of annoyance presented itself, only one of them could see it, yet both of them felt it. In anticipation of that annoying material, thumbs and index fingers were used to pull baggy blue jeans down just a bit. Once the pelvic area was exposed, those warm digits went back to tracing. Shivering to the new feeling, The Creator's mind went blank for a spell. Eyes closed, mind zoned, fingers moving on their own, it's no wonder the scarlet haired woman didn't notice a hand went missing from her bosom. Of course, she was brought back to reality when cool air was felt on bare legs and moisture hit a perky nipple. 

Gasping and jerking lightly, vivid optics fluttered open, Lawliet did not miss this sight. It was imprinted in his mind from the moment it happened. And when she opened her mouth to speak but could only moan he knew all those sleepless nights, they were always like that anyways, spent preparing was worth it. When did my legs become bare? Wait his tongue is...Ooh. L quickly moved to the other nipple giving it the same treatment before pulling away.

Zia's mind forced her to notice that Lawliet was studying her face, this made the younger individual blush more though there was nowhere or way to hide. "We'll keep these on," a slender finger toyed at the fabric that hid her second set of lips, that same finger gently moved, ghosting over bare, unseen, treasure. Words slipped through Lee's mind like sand in an hourglass, whimpers, gasps, however, did not.

"Unless you don't want to", normally monotone voice was indeed husky, no hint of its former roboticness. It made something inside the damsel snap, again the man with heavy bags under his eyes jeans were gripped, unbuttoned then fully pulled down. Getting the hint L happily removed the cloth before closing the gap between their bodies. Hot moist muscular muscle tasted flesh, teeth nipped, nibbled, leaving marks from collarbone to pelvis.

The temptation to lick at her uncharted territories was growing rapidly, instead, he settled on giving her sex a small nudge with his nose. Noticing the arousing scent and sight even through the blue lacy fabric. Licking his lips while so close to her southern ones, earned him a panted moan of his name. Shooting up, bottomless pits widened then went back to normal seeing the rapture gracing brown features. 

To see Koneko bare, to connect with her repeatedly, rapidly, that is what Lawliet wanted but he knew he had to hold back at least a little. However, that didn't stop the thought of a certain ginger's sneaky palms reaching out and removing materials or palming at his exposed sex. Panting while looking into mixed hues, a question was asked, that brilliant mind already thinking of the best move to make. "You're shivering, are you cold?" Not waiting for an answer, the blanket that was kept on the edge of the couch was offered, the moment Lawliet's hand moved for it, Zia's legs wrapped around his waist in pulled him in even closer. A wave of heat radiated near his manhood, it started to race up L's body, going off like mini-explosions. 

"Your body temperature has skyrocketed", Lee said breathlessly as her hands busied themselves along his slim frame. Lawliet had to find the strength to not grind against his current heat source. Opting to calm himself by wrapping the blanket around them, mainly himself, then burying his face into the crease of her neck. In doing so he did graze her core, rewarding him another moan, right in his ear.

Whispering brought L back from the brink of insanity, "you know, if this is what you wanted, you could have just said so", only to push him nearly over the edge once more, "a long time ago." For a second bucked hard, making them both groan. "I am no good with girls." A smirk appeared, warm hands moved to rub his back. "I wouldn't say that, seems like you're doing just fine with me." Her words caused a smile to creep onto L's face, one that she could feel against her skin, that feeling was followed by teeth. "Ahh", she growled out lowly as pain shot through her neck but faded soon enough.

"You said oddly appealing while looking at a backup copy of me." He said teasingly to distract the little lady from what the next move would be. Readjusting him, L looked down at his cherry, "why go for a copy when you have the original right here?" With just the right amount of force, he pushed forward, a loud moan ripped from sweeter lips. 

"You're mine now", he says while making their foreheads touch and rolling his hips precisely, pale lips ghosting over brown ones. "And that is Appealing...oddly or otherwise."

4472 words and many years later, I start this back in like 2017...It's finally done. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...
226K 2.3K 104
This is just something I wanted to make because I love Danganronpa so much. Feel free to request anything and everything. I accept: -Character (mal...
39K 1.4K 52
Fanfiction of Nico and Maki. Not a oneshot, but no particular plot either. Its my first time writing, do leave comments but no hate please. Feel free...
11.1K 114 15
Hiiiii :), I'm kinda new so don't make fun of my writing uhh yea I take requests I will do angst, some smut, lemon and more if asked so yea (No illeg...