Poetic Monaé • Tupac Shakur

By EazyDoezIt

"Wait till the paparazzi get a load of this..." "So what?, let em talk babygirl..." ___________________ Feat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
An i oop-😳
119
120
121
122

Chapter 71

2.8K 154 78
By EazyDoezIt

|VOTE & COMMENT ❤😜|
|Two Months later|
|Monaé's P.O.V|

"-rapper Tupac shakur spotted along side actress and partner jada pinkett on  hot date in LA last night" I feel my jaw clench on it's own as I watch the TV in the wreck room,
this is all I've been seeing and hearing from everyone!...I've heard the name 'Jada' so many fucking times I'm started to think it's mine!!!...shit makes my skin crawl!...
'oh nefertari? You seen jada and pac' 'pac and jada look so cute' blah blah blah...but what did I expect?! I shouldn't be surprised, Someone like him ain't gonna be single...
he's finally moved on, before I could...And i need to get over it. Simple as that...I shouldn't even be trippin.

But I can't lie...this hurt me, no matter how much it wasn't my busyness, no matter how mad I was, no matter if I pushed him away in the first place...just seeing them together made my heart feel some typa way...And I thought it hurt me when he stopped sending me letters a few months back...but that ain't got nothin on this! And all I hear from the inmates is bullshit advice and what they think I should do! Which only consisted in murder, choppin off dicks, burning people alive and kidnapping.

"Ay Wallace!" baby Doll rests her arm on the table and looks over to me, turning away from the TV.
don't let the name fool you, this women was a straight up fat, thirty year old dyke with a Mohawk...I don't know who the fuck chose that name for her but damn...it didn't suit.

"Yo?" I sigh at the Tv and look over at her, along with a few other of my girls sat on tables close by who I've managed to become friends with in the last 10 months, some of them might've done some fuck shit, but they all cool as fuck.

"I think you shouldve chopped off his dick when you had the chance..." she stated making me crack a little laugh. I couldn't of chopped off my life like da fuck!..shit was too bomb...I should've just chopped off his legs. I needa stop.

"No no puta! She don't wanna fuck around and end up like you with thirty to life!" Gomez added walking past making me shake my head and chuckle, baby doll in here for chopping off this nigga dick and making him eat it for fucking her girl...it's all crazy.

"Bitch Whateva! Ain't you got some enchiladas to cook? Trick" babyDoll kissed he teeth shooting back at Gomez, I stuff my hands into the pockets of my jumpsuit and lean back into my chair, quickly making eye contact with TV in the corner of the room, noticing more pictures of pac and jada together.
making my heart feel heavy...fuck him. And fuck they bald headed asses...they can go 'head and have they little boiled Egg lookin ass babies for all I care...

"Nah but for real...don't let it faze you, niggaz ain't shit!" Baby doll added, noticing me lookin at the TV again with a blank expression as I chewed my lip.

"Think you ready to come over to the pussy side of life" she smirked at me making me cringe and pull a face, looking over at her.

"Hell nah bitch! Dick too bomb. Da fuck" I state making the girls hoot and holla in agreement, except for the straight up dykes.

"Call me when you change yo mind" she winked at me playfully making me kick her in her ass in a joking manner as she walked away.

"Nasty ass!" I chuckle. I swear some of the women in here ain't even women...like damn!, they just niggas with pussies.

"What you gonna do when you get out?" Preacher sat next to me, her tag name was preacher coz she always talkin. She's in here coz she was protesting and killed a cop...she got manslaughter....which is why I like her.

"Man ion no...I ain't gon talk to him that's for damn sure! Fuck him!" I snap, sitting deeper into my chair. I still can't believe he moved on...I know it's been long but...I just had a little hope we could've worked this out eventually, I bet he says all the same things he said to me to her...

"If he really loves you...you'll talk again, he'll find you...or your hearts will find each other, don't forget you can't controll lov-" I cut her off before she could preach any more trash.

"Who said anything about love?, you trippin hard...he just anotha nigga" I kiss my teeth and clench my jaw. Even tho I didn't feel like that.

"Well the way you act whenever someone talk about him seems like you love em, or when you see him, toure face says it all...even the way you talk about him, it's like you're in love for real...and you don't notice" preacher raised her eyebrows, I just moved my toothpick to the other side of my mouth and cross my arms, looking over at the TV ignoring her. I hate talkin bout feelings and shit...fuck that, corny ass shit...it ain't gon do shut talking about it neither.

"Don't bother, she's pissed" I hear preacher say to someone else as they approached, but I didn't turn my head.

"Man shut up, move!" I immediately recognise the voice as I see them pull preacher from the chair beside me, out the corner of my eye. it was my girl Lil bit. We got close as shit and she still my celly! And she ain't try no gay shit so I let her be my homegirl...she make the hooch an shit, she coo man.

"Yo rhymes You Ight girl?" Lil bit asked rubbing her almost bald head, I only hang with the sistahs in this prison even tho they stay pissing me off, we coo with the mexicans too tho...the white bitches are crazy as shit in here, fuck going near them, word up...when a white person in jail? You KNOW they did somethin bad.

Lil bit was in here for setting a man on fire for molesting her little brother...which I hope she gets off early! That dude deserved that shit. She ain't guilty in my eyes.

"Yeah man..I'm coo, niggas just ain't shit" I scoffed removing the toothpick from my mouth looking over at her as she cracked a smile. It's so weird coz, some of Lil bits characteristics remind me of Monique , like they both so caring and gentle...man I miss Monique, rest up baby girl.

"Damn right they ain't! That's why pussy is the way to go" she chuckled pushing my shoulder playfully as we laugh. She was into females like 80% of this Fuckin prison, I had to pop a few bitches in the mouth for cat calling me...I didn't get caught tho. Man I miss my guns...and blunts...and MY poetry book, I had to make a new one man.

"All I know is I've had enough of using my hand in this bitch!...so count me in nigga" preacher laughs agreeing with Lil bit making me cringe, laughing even more, nasty ass...but she has been in here for two years now.

"You tryina get that stress gone?" Lil bit looked over at me making me nod my head 'yes'. I already know she was talkin bout gettin som to drink...I know I could get my sentence elongated for doin this but right now? Depression makes you do mad shit...but fuckin a girl ain't one of em in my case...I'm strictly dickly you know this.

"Ayo preach!" Lil bit looks over at preacher who was sat on the table.

"Yo?" Preacher replies snapping out of her daze.

"Get the hooch before we get field time" She orders as preacher hopped off the table to leave. She hides the hooch in the library, were allowed to walk kinda freely to certain places coz were not in full security wing.

"Ay! This gonna be so hype i-" we both cut off preacher before she could give another lecture.

"Just go!" I say, sighing. I'm sorry but this bitch don't stop talkin.

"Yeah damn!" Lil bit added, I'm so glad these girls is my age I swear to god...last jail sentence I did everyone was a thirty to forty year old mom...bitches treated me like I was they daughter!.
Except for one of em! She tried to get this Coochie so I smacked that bitch up with a lock sock!. Extended my sentence by four months...shit was worth it tho.

"Ight damn..." preacher muttered before racing away making an officer give her a firm look. These officers been fuckin bitches in here too!!!...it's fuck the police in here too...but literally!.

"So...tell me more bout yo celebrity life" lil bit turns her chair around and sits on it, making the back of the chair at the front, as she leans onto it with her arms. I chuckle and give in.  She loved my stories like I was a walking magazine, I'm bouta miss lil bit...I like how she treats me like a normal person too, her commissary is gonna be poppin once I get outta here...

"Aight..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.3K 68
By popular demands, the duo is back!😜 "You can't what? Stop cheating?" She sits back down too. I shook my head no. "You know what you do to me, it's...
21.2K 1.1K 10
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒖𝒑𝒂𝒄 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒓 & 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒔. ________________________________________________ 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎...
47K 1.9K 29
{Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved} "I'm not invisible, I'm right here" ∆ 3 years in the future ∆ ♥Tinashe & Eazy E♥ ∆ TRILOGY ∆ book 1: "straig...
7.8K 166 16
A girl name Ashley have a Fucked up life she don't care about her self , people judging her , she's a stripper ,Groupie and smokes weed all day one...