Crushing on Gilinsky- f.d.a...

By thebeezkneez04

Melody Jenson is the new girl at Omaha High School. She moved all the way from California because her mother... More

Meet the Characters!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Message

Chapter 2

533 8 7
By thebeezkneez04

A few hours later...

Melody's POV

I packed as many of my things as I could. After a while, I got tired and went to take a longs shower.

I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes. I stepped in and immediately felt relaxed under the warm water. I shampooed my hair and lathered soap onto my body.

When I was done, I rinsed off all the soap and shampoo. Then, I turned off the water and stepped out, grabbing my towel. I dried off and exited the bathroom.

I put on some lotion before slipping on a sports bra and Nike pros. Then, I put on my Adidas sandals and went downstairs, tying my hair into a messy bun. As soon as I came down, I smelled the savory scent of my mom's cooking.

"Mel, can you do me a favor and add two extra plates on the table? We have guests coming over soon." My mom told me. I obeyed.

"Ok, and by the way, Dina's coming." I said.

"No problem." She said.

"Who's coming?" I asked, while setting the table.

"Umm. Your dad and his fiancé." She answered, hesitantly. My eyes widened.

"Mom, are you serious right now?! Why? After he hurt you, you're still letting him back into your life?" I asked in disbelief.

"Honey, I'm just being nice, ok? I don't want to do this as much as you do. It'll be over before you know it. Please dress properly for me." She commanded.

"I'm only doing this because I love you, mom." I sighed.

"Thanks sweetheart. I'll let you skip school tomorrow if you want." She suggested. I smiled. I didn't really want to see Drew or Jade yet. Or at all

"I'm not gonna promise to be nice, though." I said and went upstairs after setting the table. I went through my closet and picked out a yellow long sleeve top that said 'GOODVIBES'. I rolled it up to show my stomach and matched it with high waisted ripped jeans.

After, I let my hair down in its natural state and clipped the sides to the back. I went back downstairs. My mom had just finished cooking and set the food onto the table.

"I'm gonna go get ready. When the doorbell rings, just open the door and be nice to them, please, baby." She pleaded. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. But I can't promise." I sighed. My mom kissed my head and went upstairs. The doorbell rang. I went to open it and there stood Dina. "Hey." I smiled.

"Hi, babes." She smiled back and I let her in.

"You'll never believe this." I told her as we walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

"What?" She asked, interested.

"My dad's coming over for dinner tonight." I said. Her eyes widened.

"Really?" She asked as shocked as I was.

"Yeah, and he's bringing his new fiancé." I asked.

"That's fucked up. And your mom agreed?" She shook her head.

"Yea." I answered.

"Damn. I'll stay over if you want so it'll be less awkward." She said.

"You're the best, D." I smiled and she hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you, Mel. So much. You're the only real friend I've ever had. Jade isn't as great as a friend as you are. She's a fucking bitch." She mumbled the last part.

"I'll miss you, too. But don't worry. I'll always stay in touch with you." I said.

"I will, too." She replied. There was a short pause.

"Anyway, Drew broke up with me." I told her.

"I know, he told me. I'm really sorry. I can't believe he'd just dump you like that just because you're moving." She defended me.

"I know, but he's kind of right. We won't see each other again." I said. 

"Don't worry though. You'll find someone better than him. I bet those Nebraska boys are hotter than he is." She teased, making me laugh. I love Dina so much. She's like a big sister to me.

"Come with me, I have something for you." I told her and literally dragged her up the stairs. I brought her to my room. I went to my vanity mirror and pulled out a black box.

In it were four necklaces. Two of them were part of a heart and a key. Like a key to a heart and the other two were necklaces with our names on it.

"They're beautiful." She squealed and hugged me. I gave her the key heart necklace and the necklace that had my name on it. "Thanks so much, Mel. I love you." She squealed and hugged me.

"I love you, too. I was planning on giving them to you on your birthday, but I won't be here by then." I explained.

"That's why you're the best, best friend." She squealed and I helped her put both necklaces on. Then, she helped me put my necklaces on, too.
———

Then, the doorbell rang. I groaned.

"You'll be fine." Dina assured me. We both went downstairs and went to open the door. There stood my ex dad and his bitch. My dad looked kind of surprised to see me at the door.

"Melody, it's been so long. It's so nice to see you again." He smiled. I returned it with a glare. Is this asshole really pretending like everything's okay?

"Well, it's not nice seeing you." I spat and walked away. The look on his face was priceless. Dina stayed and started a subtle conversation.

"Your friend's really rude." I heard the bitch say to Dina. I scoffed. Then Dina scoffed.

"What do you expect? Her dad's coming in here with you. He left his family." Dina said, defending me. I smiled a little.

"Well, I'm still her father. She has no right to act like that towards me." My 'dad' argued back.

"Then don't pretend like everything's okay, sir. It's not." I heard her say and walk away towards the kitchen where I was.

"Thanks, D." I thanked and hugged her.

"Of course. Tonight's going to be really awkward." She whispered.

"Tell me about it." I groaned rolling my eyes. Soon, I heard feet pad down the stairs.

"Hello, Johnathan." I heard my mom greet him.

"Stella." My dad greeted back. I mentally gagged.

"Hi, I'm Joanna. It's nice to meet you." The slut, Hoanna greeted my mom.

"Nice to meet you, too. Thanks for coming." My mom said.

"My pleasure." Hoanna spoke in her fake ass voice. This is gonna be a really long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 14.7K 24
No sex. No attachments. One million dollars. Hayley Denton takes care of the people in her life. One moment she's trying to get her roommate and best...
158K 3.7K 77
Naruto Uzumaki was born in Konohagakure and the villagers despised him. Twelve years ago on October 10th, The Yondaime Sealed the Yin half of the Kyu...
6.6K 326 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
26.3K 1.7K 15
The third installment of the "Enough Series" follows Ryder and Jayda as they embark on their first summer together All is well until the odds bet aga...