Chapter 12

Melody's POV

Jack led me up to his room and turned on the light

"I'm so tired." I groaned.

"Are you planning on losing your virginity soon?" Jack asked me, out of nowhere. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. He moved my long ass hair to the other side of my shoulder and started to plant soft kisses onto my exposed neck.

"I don't know." I moaned, a huge wave of pleasure washing over me. "Maybe I want to lose it to you." I told him.

"Really? A-are you sure?" He stuttered.

"I mean if you want to. I'm kinda tired of being a virgin." I told him. I mean, I might as well. This is the perfect time and place.

"The real question is if you want me to." He told me and lifted my dress a little, rubbing my inner thighs and continuing his kisses on my neck.

"Mmm. I have something to tell you first." I told him, turning around to face.

"I'm listening." He answered. I hesitated. "Tell me." He urged.

"I like you, Jack. A lot." I started. He frowned.

"MJ—."

"Lemme finish." I cut him off and he closed his mouth. "I didn't tell you before because I didn't think you'd feel the same way about me." I admitted, looking down. He sighed.

"MJ, you know I don't do relationships." He told me, making me look up at him. I sighed, then nodded, ready to burst into tears. I didn't think he'd reject me. I thought he liked me back. I turned away from him, embarrassed. A few tears rolled down my cheeks. Why didn't I just keep my mouth shut?

"But, I'm willing to. For you." He said again, placing his hand on my shoulder and turning me around.

"Really?" I gasped in surprise.

"Yeah, so will you, uh, be my girlfriend, MJ?" He asked me. I smiled and jumped on him, he caught me and spun me around, laughing, making me squeal. He set me down and our eyes locked. He planted a kiss on my lips.

This kiss was different. It was sweet and passionate, something I've never felt in a kiss. It wasn't sloppy or forced like the other four kisses we had. I pulled away and looked up at him, into his eyes. I bit my lip, and he pushed me onto his bed.

"You're gonna be crawling by the time I'm done with you." He growled into my ear and bit it softly. I bit my lip, turned on at the thought.

"I don't mind." I hummed, quietly. He smirked evilly and planted kisses onto my neck. He looked down at me, then continued, until he found my sweet spot, making me let out a small grunt. He sucked harshly on the skin, which is definitely leaving a mark there.

"Mmmm, fuck." I moaned as he sucked all over my neck. He stopped and planted a kiss on my exposed cleavage.

"Take off your dress." He instructed, with no amusement in his voice. I was about to take my dress off, but instead, he grabbed the bottom of my dress and lifted it over my head in a single motion. He threw it to the side and I fixed my hair a bit.

He grabbed my breasts and kissed each of them, making sure that we held eye contact. He brought his kisses down to the hem of my panties and was about to come back up, until I got a hold of his shoulders and pushed him back down.

"Kiss me there." I breathed out. He obeyed and pulled down my panties. I kicked them off.

"MJ." He said, sitting up. "MJ." He repeated.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"MJ, wake the fuck up!" He yelled and started shaking me, causing me to gasp and sit up in surprise.

I blinked a couple of times before I realized I was in JJ's car. I groaned. Was that seriously just a fucking dream? I looked up to see Jack with a worried look on his face.

"You ok, MJ?" He asked me. I nodded slowly before getting up.

"Thanks JJ." I thanked him.

"No problem. Get some rest." He told me and I nodded.

"Thanks, man. I'll see you soon." Jack told JJ, then closed the car door behind me. JJ drove off and Jack led me up the stairs to his house. He rested his hand on the small of my back. I would've reacted, but I was too tired to care. He unlocked the door to his house with a passcode and the both of us entered.

"You can go up to my room and change, I'll be up there soon." He told me. I obeyed and went upstairs and into his room. I sat on his bed and ran a hand through my hair. I was still trying to process what happened in my dream. I'm crushing so hard.

I flopped down onto the bed and closed my eyes. Soon, I felt a hand wrap around my ankle and pull off my heel. I breathed a sigh of relief. I didn't realize how much my feet hurt wearing those heels. He pulled off the other one and started to massage my foot.

"Does this feel good?" Jack asked me.

"Mmhmm. Really good." I sighed and he massaged my other foot.

"You shouldn't wear heels for so long. You could hurt your feet pretty badly." He told me. I nodded, not really giving a shit. Jack stopped what he was doing.

"Awww, why'd you stop?" I groaned.

I felt the light dim a little. I opened my eyes to see Jack hovering over me. He dipped down, putting our lips together. I was surprised, but I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him back.

I felt him push my dress up and I stopped him.

"What are you doing?" I gasped and he got off of me.

"Sorry, I, uh, got carried away." He apologized, his cheeks turning red.

"It's fine. Just—." I sighed. "I wanna take it slow, ok?" I pleaded.

"Yea, no problem." He nodded.

"Can I borrow a t-shirt?" I asked and he nodded, going over to his dresser and opening a drawer to get out a shirt. He threw it to me and I caught it.

"A little privacy please." I said.

"Ok."

I slipped out of my dress quickly and pulled on Jack's oversized shirt, which reached down to my mid thigh.

"You can look now." I said.

"I never looked away." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"What honestly is wrong with you?" I groaned.

"You're beautiful. You shouldn't ever be ashamed of that." He told me. I tried so hard not to blush. Ugh.

"Whatever." I grumbled, then crawled into his bed and under the covers. I felt the bed dip beside me and arms wrap around me. "Jack, let me go." I told him. He snuggled his face into my neck. "Jack." I groaned, trying to get him off of me.

I heard light snores coming from Jack. Ugh. Soon, though, I relaxed and fell asleep, too.