No sex. No attachments. One million dollars.
Hayley Denton takes care of the people in her life. One moment she's trying to get her roommate and best friend from doing something drastic to solve their money problems, and another moment she finds herself accepting an arrangement she could never have imagined in a hundred years.
After a tragedy early in his life, Gabriel Sin swore off all the excesses that defined his life so far. Reeling from an unexpected breakup, he's desperate to escape an arranged marriage his parents are pushing him into. Hiring a fake girlfriend for two months was a solution that was both simple and convenient.
Until it wasn't.
Hayley has always played it safe, but some sins are are more tempting than others. And even if she could resist Gabriel, could he resist her?
- Author's Note
- Episode 1 : Plans
- Episode 2 : Sugar Rush
- Episode 3 - Trying Not to Judge
- Episode 4 : The Fifth Wheel
- Episode 5 : All In
- Episode 6 : Unmasked
- Episode 7 : Impulsive
- Episode 8 : Lies on Toast
- Episode 9 : Second Thoughts
- Episode 10 : What She Wants
- Episode 11 : Lunch at Tiffany's
- Episode 12 : Late Expectations
- Episode 13 : Hunger
- Episode 14 : Too Close
- Episode 15 : Making A Mess
- Episode 16 : Far From the Madding Crowd
- Episode 17 : A Beast In the Dark
- Episode 18: No Turning Back 🌶🌶🌶
- Episode 19 : Negotiations 🌶🌶🌶
- Episode 20 : Clarity
- Episode 21 - New Arrangements
- Episode 22 : The Worst-Laid Plans
- Episode 23 : Into the Night Sky 🌶🌶