Chapter 11

Jack's POV

The guys, MJ, and I just hung out

The guys, MJ, and I just hung out. We got to know her even more. For example, she art and she loves to dance, well I already knew that. I find it kind of hot that she can dance professionally to be honest.

"Hey MJ, you wanna dance for us?" I asked her.

"No." She answered.

"Aww, c'mon. Why not?" Sam whined. She shrugged.

"You think we'd judge you?" Johnson asked her.

"No, I just don't feel like it." She said again.

"C'mon, please." Aaron pleaded.

"Noooo guys. So stop." She groaned.

"I'll buy you food if you dance." Matt offered.

"Ok, fine. Y'all heard that, right? Matty owes me food." She announced loudly.

"Yes, ma'am." We all answered, except for Matt.

"Fuck." Matt groaned.

"Aight, let's go." MJ beckoned us to follow her to the dance floor. She took my hand and pulled me with her and started dancing. I danced with her, both of us rocking to the beat of the song. 'Swalla' by Jason Derulo ft. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign was playing.

MJ pressed her ass against my pelvis and grinded on me. I held her waist as I grinded with her. Our bodies were so close, turning me on even more. I swear, I would fuck her on this dance floor, but then again I can't. She's a virgin and I respect that now.

"MJ, stop it. goddamn you're killing me." I growled into her ear.

"Really?" She asked, with a lot of amusement in her voice. I grunted. "You're even hotter when you're turned on, baby boy." She giggled and turned around to face me.

"Turn back around, MJ." I growled. She obeyed.
———

Soon, Delilah by Will Claye started playing.

"Oh shit, I have a dance to this song." MJ stopped grinding on me and walked to the middle of the dance floor, where everyone stopped dancing to watch her. I made my way to the front to watch her, too.

(Choreo. for Melody's dance)

The song continued to play as MJ finished her dance and everyone cheered for her. I'm impressed. That was really good.

I was surprised how she danced in her heels. She smiled and looked my way and walked over to me, dragging me to the dance floor. The DJ changed the song to Ride by Demarco.