Chapter 24

About a few hours later...

Jack's POV

*One video attachment from Unknown*

My phone dinged. I tapped the message that appeared at the top of my screen. I clicked the video and started to play it.

What the fuck? It was a sex video. Why would anyone send me this?

"Oh god, Derek! Don't stop!" A girl moaned. Wait a minute. Why do these people look so familiar. I continued to watch, curious to know what was gonna happen next.

"Fuck, Melody. You're so fucking tight. I like that." Derek grunted. Wait, what?! My eyes widened when I heard her name. Did I hear that right? I replayed the video a few seconds back. "Fuck, Melody. You're so fucking tight. I like that." Are you fucking kidding me?!

Me: when was this?

I texted the person. The three dots with the cloud appeared and I got a screenshot immediately. I read the date at the top and my eyes widened once again.

This was a few days after MJ broke up with me?! Derek wasn't lying when he said he and MJ had sex. She isn't serious. I thought Derek was just fucking with me and I thought she was too, but this was very real.

That bitch. I can't believe she'd actually do that. I don't understand. I thought we were, I don't, in love. I was in love with her. And then she goes ahead and does this shit. She's such a fucking slut.

I sighed, running my hand through my hair. Wow. I'm actually really shocked. I guess since she's moved on, I will have to, too. I honestly thought we had something.

This was the first relationship that I've been in that I was actually happy with a girl I really like. Looks like that won't be happening for a really long time. I have a hard time with keeping one girl. I always screw up somehow.

My doorbell rang and I went downstairs to go open the door. I wasn't in the mood for fucking visitors.

There stood MJ and anger quickly rushed through my body. Before she got to even go to
open her mouth to make up some bullshit excuse, I cut her off.

"Don't talk, MJ." I said calmly.

"But—."

"Fucking save it, MJ! Shut the fuck up because I don't give a fuck about what you're gonna say!" I snapped at her. She looked pretty frightened, but I honestly didn't care. I was losing my shit right now.

"You're a fucking slut. Ok? You accused me of cheating on you. I felt so bad because I didn't and you didn't even give me a chance to fucking explain myself. The funny thing is, it turns out, that I thought Derek was just fucking with me when he told me you guys had sex. How could you do that and with Derek? That's so low. Even for you. I don't want your fake ass apology. Just go and fuck him. You seem to like him better." I seethed.

"Jack, wait. I know you're hurt, but just let me ex—."

"Just fucking stop it, Melody!" I cut her off immediately, causing her to flinch. "You didn't let me explain, so why should I let you?!" I growled.

"I know I shouldn't have accused you without letting you explain, but I'm positive you want to see this." She said calmly.

Usually, she'd snap back at me. Then that means what she wants to say is probably important. This better be good.

"You have 2 minutes." I crossed my arms and leaned against the door frame. She took out her phone, doing whatever. Is she serious right now? "Clock's ticking." I told her. She gave me her phone.

"Derek sent this to me before I broke up with you." She said and I clicked on the video. It was a video of another girl and guy fucking. "I don't wanna watch this shit." I growled.

"You have to. It's the only way you'll believe me." She said and I continued to watch.

"Fuck me, Jack!" The girl screamed. Wait, me? I looked at MJ and she pointed to the phone, telling me to continue watching.

"Yea, you like that Madison?" 'I' groaned. I exited out of the video and gave MJ her phone back.

"Derek and Madison set us up. They wanted to break us up so they did this." MJ told me.

"How do you know that?" I questioned, still suspicious.

"Madison told me." I scoffed.

"Bullshit. The bitch doesn't even like you." I rolled my eyes at her stupid lie.

"Ask her. She's in the car, along with Mandy and Kelly." She pointed behind her, and surely enough, she was right. Ugh.

"I'm so sorry, MJ." I sighed, apologizing.

"No, Jack. This was my fault. I should've believed you. You would never cheat on me like that and I should've let you explain instead of jumping to conclusions. And I shouldn't have had sex with Derek. I regret that so much. I miss you and I want us to be together again." She said.

I straightened up and wrapped my arms around MJ, hugging her. I felt her smile against my neck and wrap her arms around me, hugging me back.

I lifted her up, causing her to shriek in laughter. I attached our lips, kissing her deeply. god, I missed her so fucking much. I put her back down and she beamed up at me.

"god, I missed you." I breathed out and kissed her lips again. She kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me closer.

"I love you so much, MJ. Nothing can or will change that." I pulled away.

"I love you, too." She smiled and we kissed again.
——————

Another chapter for you guys. Sorry it took long. I was updating my other stories, too.

Anyway, Melody and Jack are finally back together. But more drama is sure to come so be ready. 😏

Don't forget to vote, comment, add to your libraries and reading lists, check out my other stories, and follow me.

Bunny0411🐰

Peace✌!