My Mate Is A Spy?!

By Jay_Winchester55

A spy and a werewolf? Who would have thought that would ever happen? Chase is the number one spy. He isn't... More

My Mate is a Spy?
Prologue
The case.
First day
Lunch
Brotherly Love
Trouble is everywhere.
Who are you?
Police stations. Enough said.
Story time kids
Questions and Answers Now
Story of a lifetime.
Spending time.
New news
This day just got better.
School again?
Good day or bad day?
Chase asked me what!
Sister bonding
Another Car Chase
My Day In A Nightmare
I'm Home and Hooked?
Stories of my past
Today is the Day
Authur's Note
Welcome Back
My Mom Is Alive.
We Have to Escape.
Our Escape
Finally We're All Home.
Good Morning?
Mutual likes different people
Coming back to a nightmare
Going Home
The wish.
The End
Sequel!

What the hell is going on?

41 0 0
By Jay_Winchester55

Michelle Rodriguez as Kiara

________________________

Chapter 11

*Derrick's POV*

I woke up when my alarm turned on. I sighed turning it off. Getting out of my bed I thought about my wolf. My wolf has been silent. He's been awake all night. I felt it. Only he was feeling a lot better. I sighed at that.

'I'm glad you're feeling better.' I murmured.

'Heh, who said I would give up on us? We can still have fun. Call in and spend some time with the kids Ricky.' He said enlightened.

'You know that would be a great idea, but Jaycie has to catch up. She can't afford to get distracted.' I thought to him as I was actually contemplating my decision.

'Come on, loosen up. You haven't had a day off of work! Plus our Third-in-Command will understand.' He said to me.

That's when my phone rang and I immediately picked up.

"Everheart here, who am I speaking to?" I asked.

"Hey Derrick. It's me. Blake." Blake answered.

"Hey. I thought you were..."

"You thought I was Bryan? No, I'm not. Any way. I told him to let you breathe. You've been tense and I really think you should take a break man. You've been at work non-stop." He said.

"Not you to." I grumbled. "I'm fine, Blake. I've got to go to work though. I..."

"No Derrick. Promise me that you won't step one foot at the station. Right now, Derrick."

I groaned.

"But Blake..."

"I mean it Derrick! Promise me now! Your kids need a day to kick back. Plus Paul's going to be with Chasten, Lakyn, and Greg as they discuss peace treaty stuff. Spend the day with Jaycie. You two have been distant now. Do it for Jaycie. Also I sent the pack member you wanted to watch Alex. I don't know why you want her to do this though. You know she hates rouges. Well while Alex is suppose to be part of the pack I have to say he is still a rouge." He says and I cut him off.

"Fine I promise to not step foot in the station. Also you know why I want her to do it. She liked a rouge once, she can do it again. Please just send her to do it." I said.

"Alright. I'll do it now." He murmured.

I knew he didn't. I hear him call for her over the phone. He got her to come in and gave her the orders. I knew she hated it as I could tell that her teeth were clenched. I sighed. She still hates them with a deep passion. I roll my eyes though.

"The deeds done. Now I'll mark Jay absent at school and call it excused alright." He stated more than questioned.

"Alright."

He hung up and I looked at the time and saw it was 7:00. I'd usually wake her up at this time so I decided to tell her that she can sleep in a bit. I walked to her room and knocked. When I got no answer I walked right in. I saw that she was sleeping peacefully. I walked over and sat on her bed. She didn't even move.

'My poor baby girl.' I thought as I moved the hair away from her face.

She didn't smile in her sleep or cuddle with anything. Not like she did before anything happened. I looked her over to see if she had bags under her eyes from lack of sleep and she didn't. I was glad for that.

I kissed her forehead and she moved slightly then. She opened her eyes barely. She smacked her lips and licked her lips as they were dry. She looked up lazily.

"I'll be up in five minutes Daddy." She said.

I smiled as I said "No. Stay asleep if you want. You're not going to school."

That got her sitting up. She stretched and yawned.

"Why not? I-." I cut her off.

"You aren't going to school for the same reason, I'm not going to work. It's Alpha orders to relax and kick back. Before he said that though. My wolf and I were thinking of having a father daughter bonding day today." I replied.

"What about Paul and Xander, Daddy?"

"Paul will be at a meeting. Alexander will be spending time with someone." I said with a grin. "Whether or not they like it."

"You didn't." She said knowing who I was talking about.

"I did." I answered.

"She's going to hate you, something might go wrong, or this will go in some unknown way. Lets just hope she doesn't kill him on sight." Jaycie said with a grin as she yawned once more.

"Go back to sleep. We will find out soon enough." I replied with a grin.

__________________________

*Mystery POV*

"What?!?" I screeched hurting even my ears.

"You have to go now. You are not to hurt him, let him be killed, or leave. He most likely won't, also don't let him out of your sight. Understood?" Alpha Blake, my dad, said.

I bowed my head since it was an Alpha command.

"Yes sir." I said through gritted teeth.

He growled lowly as he took it with disrespect to say anything to him with gritted teeth and to look pissed off at the same time.

"K-." He sighed to calm down. "Knock it off. You are my top warrior. I expect more from you. I understand that you hate rouges, but this one is different. Now go to Mr. Everheart's house now." He ordered.

"Yes sir." I said normally masking my emotions.

I left his office not bothering with closing the door as I left. I heard him sigh from here. It was more of a 'wow, did she really' sigh than an annoyed sigh.

I slid down the rail and jump off landing on my feet. (Kids don't do that at home.) I went to the garage and jumped onto my bike and veered off. I was going at 80 mph on my baby. She was a Harley Davidson from 2010. I love her ever since I bought her, I was 12 years-old. I had fixed her up and made her nice and shiny. It was great fixing, Clara. Yes I named my bike Clara and yes it's a girl. I don't know why. I'm just weird.

I was then at Jaycie's house. I could hear her squeal from here. I smiled at that. I always loved Jaycie like she was my very own sister. She had always came over just to see me. Until recently, I haven't seen her since the day before she was kidnapped with her mom. I smiled when I had gotten off for her to come running to me. I smiled as she hugged me. Hugging her I kept her close.

I missed her.

__________________________

*Alexander's POV*

I woke up hearing a motorcycle. Thinking it was the girl my dad talked about I took a short shower. I brushed my teeth and messed with my hair. I had long hair, but I got a lot of compliments from girls about them liking it.

I changed after drying off as I changed into my shirt and put my jacket on, I started to put my socks on. I heard a knock on my door. Dad had yelled at me to hurry up. I tied my shoes and looked at my white shirt that had my favorite band on it, and my black jeans with my white and black converse. I opened my door only to stop. A great smell hitting my nose. I couldn't smell the scent as much. I followed it confused.

Going downstairs I stayed by the front door. The smell hit me even more. Then I heard Jaycie's voice.

"It's so nice to see you Kiara!!!! I've missed you so much." She said.

'Kiara' I thought.

My heart went into a frenzy. I was confused at this. I gripped my chest confused. What's going on? I leaned against the wall confused. I shut my eyes with a shake of my head. I stood up just as soon as Dad told me to hurry up. I walked outside and saw the girl. She was putting her helmet on her bike. When she turned around it was like the whole world stopped. She and I just stared at each other. All of the sudden her eyes were wide with surprise.

"This isn't happening." She muttered and that made me frown.

Some reason I was hurt by that comment. I paid no attention to my wolf as he was being straight up annoying as he was saying stuff and howling so damn much. I had frowned at her.

"What do you mean? What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Don't play stupid. You know exactly what's going on. You know who I am to you." She grumbled only I looked to Dad.

"What is she talking about, Dad?" I asked.

"I don't-."

"DAD?!?" She said surprised as heck. "You're Jaycie and Paul's brother?"

"I'm their half-brother." I replied.

"Oh. Emm. Gee." She said.

Jaycie was confused.

"Dad, Kiara doesn't say that." Then she looked at me. "What is your wolf saying to you?"

I listened to him and he growled out mate. I was fairly confused.

"She's my mate?" I asked aloud.

Dad's eyes widen with excitement and happiness. He cheered at what I said.

"She and you are mates!" Dad yelled out to the world although he was confusing me.

She's my mate. Then I felt stupid as my eyes widen. I found my mate. Sure I didn't completely know what a mate was. It was true love, then that's all I know. I never really met another wolf besides Dad, Jaycie, Paul, and a few other people, but we never talked about mates.

"You say that like you're confused." Kiara said.

"He doesn't know much. He had a human mother Kiara, but he is full wolf." Dad said.

"What?" Kiara said. "Does that mean he doesn't know half the stuff he can do?"

"What is she talking about? Do I have powers?" I asked almost getting excited. Jaycie grinned.

"We all have a gift. They're all different. Since I haven't shifted yet, I can't know about my power yet because I haven't shifted. Kiara tell him your power." Jaycie said.

"My power? Ugh... Lets not." She said.

"Lets." Dad said with a boyish grin.

"Derrick Landers Everheart. I will haunt your dreams if you..."

"She has the knowledge of all fighting skills and she can go into people's dreams. So when she says she'll haunt you in your dreams she means it." Dad said.

I nodded.

"What's yours?" I asked Dad.

"Being dumb." My mate snickered.

Jaycie was hiding her laughter as Dad pouted.

"Kiara! Blake and Misty told you to stop calling me dumb!" Dad said in a childish voice. "I'm telling on you!"

I busted out laughing with Jaycie. Kiara only grinned.

"I can tell my Mom and Dad that you're being mean to me." She said.

"They won't believe you."

She snorted.

"Please they believe me more than you. Go have fun with Jaycie now. I'll be watching..." She didn't know my name. I almost forgot.

"My name is Alexander. You can call me Alex or Alexander." I said with a shrug.

"Or Xander! That's what I call him!" Jaycie said going into my Xterra.

"Why are you...?"

"Dad's taking the Xterra since it's my dream car. FYI. Thanks for the keys!" Jaycie said and they drove off.

I just smiled with a shake of my head. She was now next to me grabbing my hand. I felt a jolt of electricity fly through me. She dragged me inside and I was against the wall. She held onto my jacket.

"Tell me right now, have you ever had sex with anyone?" She said and I was almost choking on my shock.

I just stared at her with wide eyes.

"No. Who would I do that with when I was to shy to meet anyone? The only people I know are the people at my college. Then again I knew very few people at my old orphanage." I said.

"Orphanage? You-you lived at an orphanage?"

"Thirteen and older. My mom couldn't take care of me. I never lived with my dad before. Yesterday was the first time I met Jaycie and Paul." I said.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." She said losing her grip on my jacket.

"It's fine. You've done nothing wrong." I said as I lightly talk to her.

"Lets talk about mates later. I'll take you around our territory if you want." She said as she pushed back her hair.

"Take me to the flower shop?" I asked.

She raised an eyebrow.

"For what?"

"I'm going to pay my respects to my dad's mate." I replied.

"How..?"

"I met her before. She had seen me walking around her old territory and said that I should be careful. She and I talked after and she asked me who my parents were and I told her. She knew my dad and I asked her how. She told me 'I'm married to your father. We have children.' She had asked me if I wanted to live with them even though I met her at seventeen or something. I denied and she was fine with it. She knew I wasn't really ready to see my dad. She also knew it was a long shot since I was seventeen. So she gave me suggestions to what to do with my life. The one that I loved was to travel. I did. I also got arrested once as I had looked like the person that was wanted. It was fun up to that point. Also I came here from China. Which was a place she had said to go to." I rambled.

When I looked at her she looked at me with admiration and another emotion.

"That's really cool." She lightly said. "Come on I'll take you now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
47.3K 2.9K 45
2 years have passed when Jessica and David had gotten married. Daniel, the son of David and Kate, is falling apart. He feels as if his world is crumb...
394K 10.6K 64
"Do you think you could love him?" She asks me, hopeful. "If he was made for me don't you think he would be better to me, treat me like an equal? Don...