✓ ♕Poison♕ [Joker x Reader]

By DowneysDuck

*COMPLETED "Don't ever worry about me. " He whispered in my ear, then gave me a passionate kiss. J's hand mov... More

Chapter 1: Introduced
Chapter 2: Gestures
Chapter 3: Night Out
Chapter 4: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 5: Guilty
Chapter 6: What The?
Chapter 7: Gone
Chapter 8: Gangsta
Chapter 9: Missed You
Chapter 10: And Your Name...
Chapter 11: Wayne Enterprises
Chapter 12: Ace Chemicals
Chapter 13: Wake Up Soon
Chapter 14: Gasoline
Chapter 15: Oh No
Chapter 16: Goner
Chapter 17: Kill For You
Chapter 18: Monster
A/N
Chapter 19: Wreak Havoc
Chapter 20: Christmas Gift (part one)
Chapter 21: Christmas Gift (part two)
A/N
Chapter 22: Ballroom Blitz
Chapter 23: Smoke and Mirrors (Part One)
Chapter 24: Smoke and Mirrors (Part Two)
Chapter 25: Control
Chapter 26: Regret
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: This Is Gospel
Chapter 29: Strange Love
Chapter 30: Flightless Bird
Chapter 31: Mama I'm in Love
Chapter 32: True Self
Chapter 33: Amnesia
Chapter 34: Photograph
Valentine's Day
Chapter 35: Street Credit
Chapter 36: Dangerous Woman
Chapter 38: Plans
Chapter 39: Conversations
Chapter 40: Back
Chapter 41: Show Time
Chapter 42: End of all Days
SEQUEL

Chapter 37: Team 'n Scheme

4K 107 9
By DowneysDuck

He drove us home in his lambo. Thankfully, I parked the away from the club, so he didn't see what vehicle I came in. If he would've, I have a feeling he would've been mad. I texted Max to come and retrieve it, and bring it home. So, everything is good.

"Mr. J... are you ready to get your full memory back?" I said, giggling. I stood in the middle of the bedroom as J closed the door.

"I'm always ready doll." J said, growling. He turned to me, threw off his coat; exposing his perfect chest, and began to come closer.

Joker's POV

I walked closer to her slowly, like she was prey. Y/N smiled, and continued to giggle. I gently grabbed her neck with my tattooed hand, and kissed her hard. I pushed her against the wall, and my other hand went down to tease her warm hole. We continued to kiss, and I took my hand off of her neck, as she started to hit and rub my chest with pleasure. Then a memory came to me...

Flashback

"You asshole... YOU LEAVE ME ALL ALONE THERE, AND YOU TELL ME THAT I'M 'LATE'!" She yelled, as I wrapped my hand around her neck, and pushed her against the wall.

"Careful doll face..." My eyes stared into her soul. "And if it wasn't for that STUPID ASSHOLE I COULD'VE CAME BACK FOR YOU!"

"That stupid asshole WAS MY BROTHER!"

"He tried to kill me." My eyes became dark, and my grip on her neck tightened.

"But he didn't... I killed him." She choked out. I let go of her, but she still stood before me. "I fucking hate you... I hate you I HATE YOU!" She yelled, as I picked her up and slammed her onto the bed. The back of my hand connected with her face, and then I put my finger in her face.

"Don't you DARE yell at me again woman, or else I'll cut your tongue out and hand feed it to ya."

"I. Don't. Care. Do it." She said. "You never loved me, you never cared. I'm worthless to you... so go ahead J, but the day they come and capture me is the day you realize I was the best thing that happened to you." She spat.

End Flashback

I broke the heated kiss, and looked into her eyes. My breathes were heavy.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked, panting. Her eyes looked exactly like they did when I choked and yelled at her; filled with worry, and fear. "J..." She said, as I went to grab my coat. I began to go and open the door to leave, but I felt a soft hand on my own.

"Let me leave." I said, through gritted teeth. Just remembering something like that makes my blood boil. Even though violence is my specialty, I never want to hurt her again. She's too special for that. I said and believed that I would never hurt her, or even try to, but I know that one day, I will raise my hands. It's in my nature, it's who I am... I can't let her take the heat.

"J please, what's wrong."

"Me." I said, looking back over my shoulder. I pulled my hand away from hers, opened the door, and left. I went to my office, as I heard her yelling my name from down the hall.

Y/N's POV

"Jack!" I walked out the bedroom. He went down the hall, probably heading to his office. I was going to follow him, but I figured that would only make things worse. Maybe he needed time; space. Or I might not be his anymore... he probably found another woman. But I can't picture it. He would never do that.

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone buzzed. I took out the phone from my bra, and checked it. There was a text from Max.

M: Boss, I brought the car back safely. But there are 3 women at the door. They say their names are Pam, Selina, and Harley. They say they need to talk to you about something. What do I do?

I looked at the text, and thought about my response.

Y/N: Tell em I'll be there shortly. Invite em in. Send a guy to pick me up.

I pressed send, and placed the phone back in my bra. I left the room, and went downstairs. At the end of the stairs, I saw Frost heading towards me.

"I told you not to come back till it was time! I knew when you left with him from the club, everything wouldn't be right!" Frost slightly shouted, trying not to bring attention to the situation.

"How will you know when it's time huh? Let me handle things for once." I whispered, heading for the door.

"I'll know because-- 'cause I do! And sometimes handling things yourself isn't good for you. You have better things to worry about."

"Oh please! And like what?" I opened the door, and went outside. Frost followed, closing the door behind him.

"Batman, who do you think! Obviously, you're wanted now if you haven't noticed." He said, sarcastically.

"Batsy can kiss my crazy ass!" I said, walking down the driveway.

"While putting you in Arkham? Ok, have fun." He shrugged.

"Great." I said, huffing. Frost stopped following me, and I continued down the driveway, until I saw one of my henchman's vans come along. I stopped, and it pulled up in front of me. "If J asks... I had business to attend." I said, looking back with a smirk. I got in the van, and saw Frost disappear in the distance.

At your hideout

Pam, Selina, Harley, and I sat on a large couch, as we ate ice cream.

"I'm glad you're ok Ki. We were worried 'bout ya." Harley said.

"Yeah. Jonny told me you were here, and what happened with--" Pam began to say.

"Ohh, yeah. It's fine... everything is fine." I quickly said, knowing that she was going to say something about J. I couldn't let that happen because Harley still didn't know about us.

"O-Ok." Pam cocked her eyebrow.

"So... My right hand told me you guys wanted to talk about something." I said, placing a spoon of ice cream in my mouth.

"Mmm! Oh yeah!" Selina said, quickly eating the ice cream that was in her mouth. "It has something to do with Batman." She said, placing her glass of coldness onto the table.

"Ok, what's up?" I asked.

"You're his target... which shouldn't be surprising because you have been completely a badass lately." Selina started.

"Yeah, I've seen you take over headlines." Pam acknowledged, while I smiled.

"He wants to take you down, so you need to watch your back." Selina said.

"But ya not the only one. He wants to get all of us." Harley said.

"Then we need to watch out for each other... We should assemble a small team against the bat." I said.

"Hmm, that sounds good." Pam said.

"We need a name." Selina said.

"Gotham City... something." I started.

"Uh... Crazies?" Harley said. We chuckled.

"Um, no." Selina giggled.

"How about... Gotham City Sirens?" I asked.

"Oh my god! That's perfect! We have the sirens on all of our asses 24/7, so it fits!" Pam said, sounding excited.

"Sirens it is!" Selina shouted, as each of us placed our hand in the middle.

"Watch out Batsy! Sirens on 3..." I said.

"One!" Harley said.

"Two!" Pam said.

"Three!" Selina and I said in unison. We all raised our hands in the air. We laughed, and ate the rest of our ice cream. I was glad to have my friends back.

Unknown POV

Papers covered my desk as I made my plan. I'm after her... them actually. I will kill them if it's the last thing I do. They think that I'm so easy. They think I'm just another thing that they can push around. Ha, well wait till they get a new load of me. Soon, they will...

I sat up in my leather chair, as I heard the door open.

"Sir, the man you scheduled a appointment with is here."

"Thank you for informing me. I'll be down." I said, getting out my chair.

Let the plan begin.

A/N: I'm sorry, but life been busy so updates been slow. Forgive me. But who do you think the mystery person is??

Until then, see ya puddins! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 9.1K 53
[COMPLETED✔️] #1 in -> #suicidesquad "I'm just gonna hurt ya, really really bad" A Jared Leto Joker Fanfiction
307K 8.8K 59
"I told you to find me a business partner, not a wife." Why he chose you? Well, it was an easy choice. How you fell for each other but still managed...
815 23 16
My name is Harely Quinn. Joker escaped me from the Arkham after the 'Suicide Squad' went back to their cells. Everything was going to be fine. I was...
1.2K 65 20
(Y/N) (L/N) was new to the crime scene. She had pulled off a couple heists in Gotham along with a few other miscellaneous crimes, and a few people we...