Love Is Inevitable

By sweetveingance

"You can't have two queens Francis!" I said. "It's me or her." He wasn't going to make the choice that easy. ... More

Introduction.
One: In The Name Of Love
Two: Superficial Love
Three: Mark My Words
Four: I Love You
Five: Make Me Cry
Six: Act Like You Love Me
Seven: Cry Me A River
Eight: In My Dreams
Nine: All I Want
Ten: Marry Me
Eleven: Adore You
Twelve: Like I'm Going To Lose You
Thirteen: Paris
Fourteen: Breathe
Fifteen: I Dont Wanna Live Forever
Sixteen: Bad Blood
Seventeen: Stitches
Eightteen: Miss You
Nineteen: Tenerife Sea
Twenty: Promise
Twenty-one: Beautiful Thing
Twenty-two: I Am
Twenty-three: Ill Be Good
Twenty-four: How Will I Know
LOVE IS INEVITABLE SECOND BOOK?!
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
2 BOOK UPLOADED
NEW BOOK?!?
hear my side

Twenty-five: Say You Wont Let Go

4.1K 34 8
By sweetveingance

Say You Won't Let Go

Cleo's POV:

Matthews Coronation is today. Time for Francis and I to step down from our thrones. Matthew is now 27, it's time for him to become King of England and its new land, and France. He is going to be a great ruler along side his beautiful Queen. I've never been so proud of him!

"Do you want to stand, my love?" I said as I came closer to Francis who was sitting in a chair.

"I will when they walk in." He said as he shifted his body upward.

"They'll be here any second." I said smiling.

Suddenly, in walked Matthew along side Y/N. They came to a stop a few feet before the Pope.

"King Matthew of France!" He said as he placed the crown on his head.

"Queen Y/N of France!" Said the Pope as he placed the crown her head.

I helped Francis stand as Matthew and Y/N turned around to walk out the room

"LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!" They all shouted.

-----

"Long may they reign!" Said Francis as we came close to Matthew and Y/N.

"Hello Father!" Said Matthew as he hugged Francis.

They began to have a conversation. I was pulled to the side by Norstradamus.

"I'm sorry to bother you, your majesty. But I fear that Francis may be gone in a few days." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"I had a vision during the Coronation. He..."

"He what?" I said as I grabbed his shoulder looking confused and sadness all at once.

"He dies, under a white tree."

I stumble back, "what?! No, he, no!"

"I'm sorry, I saw him." He took a deep breath in. "I'm sorry your majesty."

"Norstradamus, I've told you to call me Cleo." I bit on my nails pacing back in forth. "There's nothing we can do, is ther?"

"I'm afraid, no. I don't know when this will happen but what I do know is that he dies peacefully. No pain or anything will be brought to him. His reign will be remarkable, everyone will remember it. I would recommend to spend time with him, as much as you can."

"Thanks you Norstradamus." I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

I walked back into the ballroom. I watched as Y/N and Francis danced. It reminded me of our Coronation. Going back to those happy memories.

The memories that we shared, even when we were apart. I've always loved him. I never deserved his love for me, but I'm one lucky girl that I did have the chance to be loved by him.

"Do you promise.." I said as I laid a hand on his cheek.

"Do I promise what?" He said with a smile as he laid on top of me.

"Do you promise that no matter where we are or what happens between us,that we'll always find a way back to each other?"

"I promise. My heart and yours are one. They will always find a way back to each other." He said as he kissed me.

"Cleo. Cleo!" A hand waved in front of me.

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"I can see you were in deep thought as I danced with Y/N. Is everything alright?"

"Yes I was. I was just remembering the night that we made a promise to each other. A few weeks after we got married."

"The promise that we will always find a way back to eachother?" He said as he grabbed my hand.

"Yes, that promise."

"And even when I'm gone, we'll see each other again. I will always find my way back to you. Our hearts are one, they can't live without each other." He smiled at me. "Come dance with me!"

We began to dance, just like our wedding day. The rest of the night was filled with joy and laughter. Francis and I went back to our chamber room rest.

My eyes flickered open as the sun pierced through the window. I turned around to see i was alone. Where did Francis go?

The servants came in and helped me get dress. I wore a somewhat of a summer dress. It was a light pinkish shade. It was beautiful.

"Do you know where Francis has gone?" I asked on of the servants.

"I'm not supposed to say, he has asked us not to tell you." She said with a smile.

"He knows I don't like surprises. Very well, where can I find him?"

"He said to meet him at the horse stables."

"Okay, thank you. I'll go now." I said as I smiled.

I walked out of the chamber and down the hall.

"Hello mother. Father has asked you to meet him at the stables." Said Matthew as he came to embrace me with a hug.

"That's where I'm going now. I'll see Ya later Matthew." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Bye mother."

-----

"So this is where you've been all morning?" I said with a smile as I walked into the stable.

"Well I'd rather say all night. I wanted to do something special." He said as he came close to kiss me.

"What are we doing today?"

"Well I had an idea to spend the day horse riding and then stopping for food by the white tree that we found a few years ago, do you remember?"

Those words, "white tree". He's dying today. I know that deep down in my heart I can't do anything about it. I'll find him, I always will.

"Yes, I do. If I remember right, that's were we shared our first kiss." I said with a smile that could convince anyone.

"Yes, you are in fact right." He said as he finished preparing the horse. "Come on we should go now."

---------

We rode on the horse for a long time. Taking in the beautiful sunny day. I'm sure he said his goodbye to Matthew. He turns to me and smiles. His beautiful smile warms my heart. It's hard to say that I'll have to let him go soon.

We came close to the spot where we first kissed. I smiled at the thought of that memory. A beautiful memory.

"We're here my love!" He said as he came to a halt with his horse.

The horses stopped, we both got off and met eachother in the middle to hold hands.

"Come on, the food is around here under the tree. I thought we'd have a picnic."

We reached the tree. I looked to see that he had a blanket set out with food on it. Fruits and baked treats.

"It's beautiful Francis!" I said as I kissed him.

We continued to laugh and talk about our youth and the memories we shared.

"Come here. Look up at the sky with me." He said as he laid down on the pillow. He let his arm out for me. I laid down next to him. Smiling.

"What do you see?" He asked.

"What? The clouds?"

"Yes, the clouds."

"Well I see an old lady, walking her dog or is it a fish." I said as I giggled.

We stayed silent for a few minutes. I had my head laid on top of his chest, hearing his hear.

When suddenly, I didn't hear it anymore. I let out a tear. He's gone. He's really gone. I let the tear rolled down. Suddenly I found myself screaming.

"You're majesty are you alright?!"

"Go get Matthew! Tell him is father is gone."

Third Person POV:

The guard rode his horse back to the castle. Practically jumping off his horse. Running into the castle. As he ran down he hall, he bumped into a tall figure.

"Woah, hey there. Why are you in such a rush?" Said the brown eyed man.

"It's the king, sir." Said the guard regaining his breathe.

"What do you mean? Matthews fine."

"No. It's King Francis. He- he- he's dead. Cleo need Matthew to go now."

"What?! Okay, okay. I'll go get Matthew. Get a few horses ready for us. And get a carriage ready to bring Francis back. Go now!"

With that the guard left, the man standing there. As the man ran to Matthews room. His heart was filled with sadness. The thought of his brother died, killed him.

He knocked on the door twice.

"Come in." Said Matthew at the other end of the door.

As Bash opened he door, seeing Matthew sitting at a table reading papers.

"Unlce Bash! What's wrong?" Matthew could tell something was wrong by the look on Bash's face.

"Matthew... it's your father." Matthew knew what Bash meant as those words escaped his mouth.

Quickly the ran to the horses. Going as fast as the could.

"Mother." He stared at his mother holding his father's hand, with dried tears.

Matthew walked with guards behind him. He reached his mother, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Mother... he's gone." He said as he bent down . "Come here."

She let go of Francis' hand, letting it fall to the ground. "He- he's just resting. He'll wake soon."

"No, mother. He's gone."

"He can't be gone Matthew!" She said crying into his chest.

The stayed there for a while, as the carried Francis off the ground.

"He can't be gone." She said in a whisper like voice.

Just like that, he was gone.

She loved him like no other.

He did everything for her. Risked everything for her love.

She played time again and again with his love, but in the end it was always him.

"Why did you come back!?" She screamed as she banged on his chest.

"Because I love you!" He said as he grabbed her hands stopping them. "It's always been you!"

With politics, fruad, lies, cheaters, their love with stood everything else. Nothing mattered. It never had. Their hearts were linked together, into one.

Their love, it was inevitable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 437 18
Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots, was destined for the crown prince of France. They grew up apart for Mary's safety, but what happens when they are reunit...
463K 13.7K 64
Renesmee Stuart is the fraternal twin sister of Mary Stuart the queen of Scotland. what happens when the two sisters go to France after being in conv...
177K 3.6K 31
On December 4th, 1538, a great Queen was born by the name of Eliana Catheline Rose of Scotland. Having no mother to look up to as a child, her father...
53 0 31
Mary, Princess of England finds out she will have to marry the prince of Scotland. Will she like him?