Boss Lady [ Completed ] #Watt...

By ambershanelx

Classy, in charge and manless could be used to described Eva Marks. A twenty seven year old who is the head e... More

BL
BL 1
BL 2
BL 3
BL 4
B L ♛ 05
B L ♛ 06
B L ♛ 07
B L ♛ 08
B L ♛ 09
B L ♛ 10
B L ♛11
B L ♛ 12
B L ♛ 13
B L♛ 14
B L ♛ 15
B L ♛ 16
B L ♛ 17
B L ♛ 18
B L♛19
B L ♛ 20
B L ♛21
B L♛ 22
Baby Shower♛
B L ♛ 23
B L ♛ 24
B L ♛ 25
B L ♛ 26
B L ♛ 27
B L♛ 28
B L ♛ 29
B L ♛ 30
B L ♛ 31
B L ♛ 32
B L ♛ 33
Wedding Day♛
B L ♛ 34
B L ♛ 35
B L ♛ 36
Forever My Lady♛
Note from Author
S E Q U E L
Greetings.

B L ♛ 37

34.7K 1.3K 130
By ambershanelx

Kavon

"Wake the fuck up, I ain't hit yo' dumb ass that hard"

My eyes fluttered open. I wiped them to make sure I won't going crazy. "Fuck nahhh" I yelled as I seen my suppose to be nigga standing right in front of my face.

"Bold, help me get out this shit nigga!" He smirked shaking his head then walked out the room.

"Nigga get back here" I yelled out and a door slam is what I got in response. My blood started to boil, why the fuck is Bold not helping a nigga out, I thought.

The door opened once more and in walked Bold once again. "Just to let you know, I do have to kill you.. Kavon... Riley in the other room having a fucking fit" He said while laughing.

I chuckled "You can't be serious, you have to kill me? Why?" Even though I was confused it was funny as hell, because he can't be serious right now.

"Because, I have to get you and Riley out the way business reasoning's" He smirked while going over to a wooden desk. I watched his ever move as I tried to get out these ropes.

He turned around "and I advise you to try not to break free, you gone look all ashy because the ropes gone rub against your skin and you gone die ashy"

"Fuck up.." I hissed then looked around the room. I lowered my head and thought about my family. I miss them so much, my baby girl, the twins, and especially my wife. A nigga hungry too.

"Eva called too" He said over his shoulder.

"And what she say" I barked.

"Oh nothing, she's just looking for you." He said as he continued what he was doing.

I didn't respond and silence took over the room. Bold was still doing what he was doing and I felt myself getting weak as time progressed. I'm not sure if it because of my cuts or because I didn't get any food. My eyes wondered around for a clock to see the time, but un fortunately I was unsuccessful.

"My nigga you fa--"

Bold and I's head snapped backed to the door we heard something crash. Smacking his lips Bold left the room, and slammed the door causing the raggedy pieces of furniture to shake. I looked down at the floor, just to see some type of spider crawling. With out thinking about it I took my shoe and stepped on it, I can't stand bugs.

In a situation like this, you have to stay calm. You don't know what could happen. If Bold really wanted to kill me, that nigga could have done it by now. If I make it out alive, I swear I'm not going to be able to trust another nigga again.

Flash back

"Look at all this shit Bernie... you think Big T gone get us if we don't sell it all?" I asked as we both admired the bag that was filled with marijuana. I'm only thirteen and I have to sell this by the end of the week.

"Hell yeah, ain't no telling what Big T would do to us. I heard he killed someone in front of the police. He must be crazy"

We laughed as I stuffed then contents back into my pocket. Bernie and I entered the store and we straight to the snack aisle and Bernie went on another aisle. I got my chips and got Pharah a candy bar.

"Aye, come on" Bernie said.

"I didn't pay" I pleaded and he smacked his lips looking at the Arabic cashier. He turned around then mouthed "Put it in your jacket".

I have never stole in my life but there a first time for everything. I looked to the cashier and he was busy with customers. "Hurry" Bernie said as if he was annoyed.

Quickly, I put the items in my jacket and zipped it up and followed Bernie out the store. We began walking back to my grandma's house.

"Now was that so hard?" Bernie said with a laugh.

I shook my head with guilt written upon myself. Finally we entered my grandmother's house and Pharah ran to the door.

She looked both of us up and down with her hand on her hip "Gramma Ka--"

Both Bernie and I shushed her then all three of us went upstairs. We went into Pharah and I's room. Bernie and I both dumped the snacks onto the bed as Pharah's mouth was wide open "we're rich" She squealed taking the candy bar and going out the room.

I wiped my head "Since when you steal?"

"I been doing it... getting anything I want" He said sitting on the bed, opening some chips.

"You know what they say--"

"Yeah I do.. if you steal then you'll... lie and kill" He laughed crunching on the chip.

Flashback ended.

And he wasn't lying either, I thought to myself. Now that I think about it Bold has been lying ever since I known him. I wouldn't be surprised if our whole friendship was a lie.

Bold aggressively entered the room snapping me out of my thoughts, I looked up to him and he seemed angry. Quietly, I chuckled to myself.

"Like, I was saying Bernie. Your fake, niggas like you end up in in hell. It's not my place to judge you but this some grimy shit. I am not even mad but we grew up together, we did shit together since middle school, you were in my wedding, I let you come around my family.. yeah, your going to hell" He turned around with a gun pointing it at me.

He cocked it back "Guess I'll meet you there then.." I shot went off and I braced myself.

A couple of seconds I was still here, I opened my eyes and Bold's eyes rolled to the back of his head as the cherry red blood erupted from his mouth. His limped body fell and behind him stood the most least likely I thought would shoot someone, my wife.

"Baby I thought you were cheating on me!" She said as she run to me.

My head snapped back "How the hell did you find me?"

"No thank you? I just saved your ass and get no thank you.. but my dad's friend Owen is a sheriff.. I tracked your phone" She mumbled the last part.

My eyes widened "You what?"

"Tracked your fucking phone.. now come on for the police trace it.." As Eva was un tieing the knots we heard a faint cry.

"Hazel's here.." She stood up to leave.

"Where you going.. my hands are still tied"

"I can't get those there tight!" She yelled in fear.

I smacked my teeth as my eyes landed on the desk "See if there is a knife over there"

She began messing shit up as she looked through the draws, I looked down and there was one in Bold's back pockets. Eva is taking killing someone better than I thought.

"Baby get the one from his back pocket"

She placed a leg on both side's of the body, bending over to get it. She came over to me and got the rest of the ropes off.

We both left the room, as I left a part of me in there. We entered the room and Hazel was crying at Riley's knees as her head was in lap.

"Baby is he dead?" Eva looked to me with tears swelling up in her eyes.

"I don't know, let me check" I went over to check his pulse. He's still alive.

"Well we have to go so Hazel untie him with this ma.. we need to hurry just in case the police trace my phone" I spoke.

Soon, I realized that we were going to have to burn this shack down along with Bold's body, my phone and everything else in it.

I picked Bold's body up by his shoulder's as Hazel had his foot.

"You took my car?" I whined as we got outside.

"Shut up and come on" Eva said as she opened the door. It is pitch black outside and I know for a fact a fire gone light this bitch up. Once Riley's body was in the car, I went over to the van that all of us rode over here in to look for some matches. After searching I finally found some under the back seat. I took my phone throwing it into the house. I lit three matches throwing them into the house. With out gasoline it would take a minute for the whole house to burn but since this shack is made out of wood, it shouldn't take long.

I made it to the car and Eva zoomed off.

It was around four in the morning when we finally made it home. Riley is in the hospital now, we found out that he slipped into a light coma and should be out in a less than a week.

"You think she'll be alright?" Eva asked as we entered the quiet house.

"Yeah, Riley will be good. He'll pull through baby don't worry" I assured her. She nodded her head and we both made our way upstairs.

"Baby look.." Eva called to me as she stood on the doorway of the bonus room. I walked over and stood beside her, to only see Pharah, Mackenzie on the floor sleep while the twins slept in their cribs.

"Awh, my babies" She cooed. "I would pick Mackenzie up but.. I'm dirty and tired" She added.

not the best, i know i know... but I thought real hard on it lol but comment and vote please.

thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CEO By MyMy

Fanfiction

374K 13.8K 71
⚠️Editing⚠️ Karmels life falls apart. She's jobless, still in school, and can barely afford to keep her lights on. Raising her sister at just 17 yea...
7.1K 343 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...
210K 3.2K 19
"Meechie was son of the highest KingPin in NYC everyone called his dad King and Meechie had to take his place next ... and that time was comin real s...
548 5 23
Will they Eva find love between each other