Book 3: The Forgotten Past of...

By Espeon804

"You see, three years later in the 12th of May... around 10 am... it's when they appear to make themselves kn... More

Chapter 1: Seeking the biggest threat on Earth, Son Goku!
Chapter 2: Be alarmed, Kakarot! A true burden arises!
Chapter 3: Fight for your life, Kakarot!
Chapter 4: Placed at the mercy of the Golden Crown of Restraint!
Chapter 5: The future of the forgotten past is revealed!
Chapter 6: How did it lead to this?
Chapter 7: The tension is rising! Prepare yourself!
Chapter 8: Preparations get more tense! Onward!
Chapter 9: Take the view of the unique warrior
Chapter 10: When hate overrides compassion.
Chapter 11: The hatred in a warrior's heart! Beware of his growing wrath!
Chapter 12: Beware of The Fierce Monkey King!
Chapter 13: The general's plan.
Chapter 14: "Only the strong survive."
Chapter 15: The third year ambush! Madness is high!
Chapter 16: "Ready or not, here I come!"
Chapter 17: The Forgotten Past of The Earthling Saiyan
Chapter 18: Accepting the monster you are.
Chapter 19: Commence, now!
Chapter 20: Last attempt convincing
Chapter 21: The war for the sake of Planet Earth?
Chapter 22: The tamed Saiyan lashes out!
Chapter 23: The Fire in a Warrior's Heart!
Chapter 24: "I am The Prince of all Saiyans!"
Chapter 25: "Don't stand down, Saiyan warrior!"
Chapter 27: The Saiyan Warrior, Kakarot.
Chapter 28: The unruly teenagers cause havoc! Brace yourself for double trouble!
Chapter 29: The disrupted project from the unknown! Life is brought to awareness
Chapter 30: The situation is bleak! Bare your fangs at the foe!
Chapter 31: A threat formed from all corners! The pest in a whole new level!
Chapter 32: The enemy of my enemy is my friend!
Note: CHECK OUT THE STORY ON TAP!

Chapter 26: Compassion in a warrior's heart! Protect the one you've fallen for!

1K 22 135
By Espeon804

Chapter 26 Plot:

Chapter 26: "The compassion in a warrior's heart! Protect the one you've fallen for!" Kakarot finally snaps back into reality as soon as he hears what the androids had been doing. However, there is one problem; It's one man he needs dead. Knowing his secret to his ability and power, Kakarot uncovers the truth and displays his Saiyan wrath! When things seem to go wrong, he displays the side of him that was thought to be forgotten! One thing you should never do: Mess with a Saiyan's loved ones... if he has any!

To be away from someone so long can have a huge impact. Kakarot displays just that. Is it possible for a Saiyan warrior to be enamored? Perhaps it is... or maybe, he just feels that guilty and misses her that much.

IT LEADS TO:

The revival of the willpower that was lost. When Chille crosses the final line, there is no doubt that that line is final! When at last, Kakarot taps into his ability of the possible magic he wields, could it be enough to stop the soldier at his tracks, or will it be done in vain?

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

PUBLISHED ON: March 2/3, 2017! (This was between 11:50 and 12... EST)

WORDS: 28,731

This is a good chapter, but boy did it kill me! The second half that is.

You have no idea. I tried with every ounce of effort to make sure the characters were not out of character. Goodness!

Uh...

Yeah. Fluff warning. Don't like fluff?

Endure it.

I was killing myself writing this one. Don't party. I'm still alive.

Just a bit uncomfortable.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama created the original stories. This is a fan story made by a fan.

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

I'm not a big fan of fluff either, but THE PLOT!

-Espeon804

- Chapter 26: The compassion in a warrior's heart! "Protect the one you've fallen for!" -

"Come on! Let me try it again!"

A blue tail with a white tip sticks out from a tub of ice cream. The tail disappears inside the tub as a blue cat creature sticks his head out. His face and belly is cream colored along with the inside of his ears. When he speaks, his voice is high and squeaky. "Come on, Yamcha! You can do it!"

Turtle school fighting gi. Long hair tied in a ponytail... the scar on the side of his face... Yamcha bends his knees with one first tucked close to his side. The other has two fingers that are hooked. The hand is close to his face. The fighting stance is common to see from Kakarot, but it's really the fighting stance of The Turtle School. "Alright. One more time."

He begins to sprint.

His target?

A bald person nearly half Yamcha's height.

The target suddenly disappears, and he reappears behind Yamcha and kicks him down. The martial arts falls face first.

"Aw, come on! I almost had you that time!" Yamcha groans as he rubs the back of his head. "Your kicks are ridiculously strong though. You could beat you from five years ago to a pulp! You're awfully fast, Krillin, or maybe because you're hard to hit."

"Because I'm short, huh?" Krillin guesses irritably. "Well, you're right. I'm way stronger than I was five years ago, but I doubt I'm even close to those Saiyans."

"Yeah. Trying to catch up with a species who knew how to fight since they were born is near impossible sometimes. I remember when I was actually a treat to Goku." Yamcha says.

A pig wearing overalls - Oolong - doesn't seem convinced. "You were only a threat to him because he was starving. Once he had a full stomach, he had you cornered, and that was back when he was a kid."

"I was an arrogant teenager. There." Yamcha crosses his arms. He tried to give a reasonable answer, but it doesn't sound very true.

"I was a real threat to Goku once." A shirtless, three eyed man - Tien Shinhan - walks to the small group. "Even when Goku was a kid, he had a pack of power. It was clear he was a prodigy when it came to martial arts. When we fought again, Goku was a teenager and even then, man... he had a lot to show. You just can't underestimate the guy."

"That's why if we ever come across him, I would rather overestimate just to be safe." Krillin says. "Saiyans really scare me. To think we'll end up crossing paths with them again. They wiped the floor with us last time!"

Yamcha gulps. "Vegeta is nothing to laugh at. Aw, man. I still can't get over that! He shot me down with just two fingers!"

"The Tri-Beam sapped away my life force at a desperate attempt to kill Nappa after Chiaotzu tried to use himself as a bomb to blow the guy to bits." Tien still seems angry about this.

"You think that's bad? I was killed by my best friend, with The Kamehameha Wave! He didn't even feel regret!" Krillin shakes his head. "To think everything would change the moment Raditz showed up!"

"Well, we definitely can't convince Goku to come back. He's been killing people left and right recently. I heard the guy is a complete psycho." Yamcha recalls a rumor he picked up from civilians recently.

"But ChiChi made it clear Goku was doing that because the military kept messing with him." Yamcha reminds his friends. "Think about it. Goku was bad back during our fight against the Saiyans, but now he's just... cold-blooded and blood thirsty. The Resistance and Red Ribbon Army are the reasons for that. If they didn't mess with him so much, he would had left Earth alone. He just wanted to see his brother again."

"Yeah. Now Goku has another brother." Tien frowns.

"Vegeta has one too. Isn't there a girl Saiyan?" Krillin asks.

"Her name was Kauli." A child-sized clown-like person floats towards Tien. He stops to hover next to him. "How's training going?"

"We're all way better than we were when we arrived to King Kai's world. 10 times gravity is now a piece of cake." Yamcha laughs, trying to ease possible uneasiness. "Being back on Earth makes it feel like I'm floating all the time. We are still wearing the weighted clothing, so I bet once we take that off, we are definitely going to be fast."

"Don't get too hopeful. Knowing Goku, he probably has some on as well." Tien reminds everyone. "So, what are we supposed to do?"

"Try not to be spotted by any Saiyan or military member? The androids are a threat to both Human and Saiyan!" Krillin notices the strange looks he is getting. He laughs while rubbing the back of his head. "Come on, guys. We all know this."

Yamcha sighs. "Just try to keep it a secret. If any member of the military knows we know what they have planned, we're on the hit list!"

"None of us wants to be wanted for treason. It looks like ChiChi is already in that hole." Tien shakes his head. "Believe it or not, Goku still has a soft spot for her."

"Really?" Yamcha is surprised.

"I witnessed him knock her out in his Great Ape form." Krillin points out. "That doesn't sound like a soft spot thing."

"He knocked her out to keep her alive. He didn't want to kill her. Also, Goku was a Great Ape. He's far more violent in that form." Tien explains, earning understanding nods. "What worries me is what exactly we should do if we actually run into Goku or one of the Saiyans."

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm staying far from those guys. They'll see me as dinner!" Oolong shivers.

"Those Saiyans are scary!" Puar shakes his head.

Krillin tries to make his friends think more positively, though he has negative thoughts of his own. "Take it easy, guys. It's not like we have to find them or anything. Besides, there's a small chance we would actually find one since they are so focused on the androids." He crosses his arms and smiles. "What are the chances? It's not like one would just walk in front of us, right?"

"Awah?"

"Eh?" Krillin blinks and looks down.

Baby Trunks sits on the grass. It was like he was listening to the entire conversation. He tilts his head. "Eh?"

"Is... that a baby?" Tien points at the baby.

"A baby?" Oolong and Puar are confused.

"A baby?" Yamcha echoes. He looks over Tien's shoulder.

"A baby?" Chaitzou floats past Tien to get a closer look.

"A-bawh-bah?" Baby Trunks tilts his head again.

"Where did he come from?" Yamcha asks, but all he receives are shrugs, so he walks towards the baby and crouches down. "Hey, little guy. How did you get here all by yourself?"

Baby Trunks stares at the man.

"Hold on. Let me try to make him laugh!" Chiaotzu floats towards the baby. He pulls his lips apart using his fingers, and he sticks his tongue out. The baby laughs and claps his hands.

"You call that funny? Watch this!" Yamcha crosses his eyes and makes a silly noise. The baby giggles and coos.

Oolong seems unsure. "I don't know if we should play around guys. We don't even know whose baby this even is."

The pig wasn't heard over the laughing baby.

"Hey! Let me try!" The short monk walks to the baby. He prepares to make a funny face, but the baby points and laughs at him anyway. "Huh? But I didn't even do anything!"

Yamcha folds his arms, looking amused. "Maybe he thinks you look funny!" He begins to laugh with the others.

"Hey!" Krillin almost pouts.

Tien's smile slowly fades as he stares at the baby. "Wait. This baby came from nowhere, yet no one is looking for him."

Oolong snorts. "I just said that! Hello?! No one listens to me anymore?!"

Yamcha frowns. Looking at the baby makes him feel odd. "He looks like he's been alone for a while judging from the dirt on his clothes. For some reason, his eyes remind me of someone."

"The color or the shape?" Chiaotzu asks.

"Surprisingly, both." The three-eyed man replies.

Baby Trunks giggles as Krillin makes a few funny faces.

"Hold on, Krillin." Tien pushes the monk aside. He looks at the baby. "Blue eyes and purple hair? That's an odd mix. His eyes are shaped similar to... no. That's impossible." He slowly reaches for the baby, and he picks him up.

The lavender tail hangs limp.

Krillin's face nearly turns pale. "H-he has a... a tail!"

Yamcha points. "Don't tell me that baby is actually a baby Saiyan?! Didn't they say pure full bloods don't exist as babies anymore, I mean... Goku was the last one to be sent you know, and he's grown up!"

"Kauli was reported to had just been discovered to be a Saiyan, and she has no children." Yamcha carefully explains. "Even if she did, the baby wouldn't look like this. This guy even has a purple tail."

"Suddenly, looking into his eyes reminds me of Goku, but I doubt he even has another kid." Tien sighs. "This baby thankfully isn't violent, so maybe he's a half-Saiyan like Gohan is."

"If he's half-Saiyan, then who's the mother?!" Yamcha asks.

He has no idea.

Baby Trunks stares at Tien's face. He whines, suddenly afraid, and he begins to cry.

"I think he's scared because of your three eyes." Chiaotzu points out a possible reason.

"Well, it can't be helped. I guess someone else can hold him." Tien sighs.

"Daaaa!" Baby Trunks bawls. "Daaaa! Daaaa!" His tail begins to move frequently, a signal of his stress climbing.

Paur walks to Tien's side. "He's really scared. Should we let him be?"

"And let a wild animal eat him?" Yamcha points out.

Oolong shakes his head. "That's a Saiyan baby. I don't trust him."

Baby Trunks continues to cry.

"Whoa. Hey, I'm not going to hurt you." Tien tries to comfort the baby, but a powerful kick on the face pushes his head back.

"Whoa! Did he just do that?!" Yamcha gasps.

Tien shakes his head. "That actually hurt. He's too strong. He's definitely a Saiyan baby. He seems to only attack when he feels threatened- ouch! Hey!" He is kicked and clawed on the face. Small hands beat on his forehead, and a finger pikes his third eye. "Ouch!"

"I'll take him!" Krillin jumps up and takes the baby from Tien's hands. He looks at him. "Hey. Come on. Don't be like that. We're your friends!"

Baby Trunks cries louder. "DAAAA-DAAAA!"

"He's going to attract attention! Uh... is he hungry or something?! He's really stressed all the sudden!"

"He actually seems pretty angry to me." Yamcha points out.

"Angry?" Krillin looks at the baby again. He can't see his eyes anymore. Babies tend to cry with their eyes shut tight. "Shhh... it's okay, little guy..."

Baby Trunks throws his foot forward and kicks the monk on the face. He scratches him and begins to thrash. It's clear he doesn't want to be held anymore. He kicks him again, and he is set to the ground. He bawls with a face turning red.

An angry shout is heard from the distance.

Tien immediately turns around, but he is pounced to the ground and pinned by the shoulders. The first thing he sees are bared teeth and angry eyes. "G-Goku?!" The eyes are a dead giveaway... but at the same time, they seem different in a way.

"That's... th-that's...!" Krillin can't find his words. His finger shakes as he points.

Oolong helps the monk. "Blurt it out! It's Goku's oldest brother!"

Raditz has the three-eyed man pinned down. He snarls close at his face, and the three eyed man stares in disbelief.

-0000-

"Where the hell did he go?!"

Turles paces around the ship. He glares at the medical room before pacing some more. "He left while I wasn't paying attention. Vegeta is going to lose it, and I'm not in the mood to get an lecture!"

Karot sits at the corner. He watches his uncle pace around angrily. The kid found Turles like this, and after looking around... there was no sight of Raditz? How did the sick warrior managed to sneak out? The kid is worried, because his oldest uncle won't last very long on his feet. Eventually, he'll collapse. Worst case scenario: Someone else finds him before they do.

"Even the half-breed brat is missing!" Turles frowns. "Well, perhaps the brat wandered outside. Raditz must had went after him. Who knows what the real story is."

The child stands, and he walks to a table. It's where his father sets his things down, but it's not empty. A small item sits on the surface, a container of some sort. Looking closer, it seems to be a type of medication. He picks it up and turns to Turles. Gaining courage to approach him, he shakes the container to grab his attention.

It definitely does, and Turles immediately takes it from the kid's hands. "This is Kakarot's, not Raditz's. This is for... his mental disorder, isn't it? He's suppose to take one a day, but it looks like he didn't take one today at all."

Karot looks at the ground.

Turles realizes what he just said. "Oh shit. He forgot to take his medicine today."

-0000-

Leaves shake heavily. The Saiyan lunges through the trees quickly. He can't stop thinking about it. He's finding himself worried... too worried.

It's about ChiChi. Is she safe? Is she hiding?

No... he shouldn't worry too much. ChiChi is very strong. She can lift cars if she wanted to. She can fend for herself, but with the sort of military she's dealing with, she can't fight for long.

He needs to find Chille before Chille finds her. How could he actually find her?

Kakarot drops from the trees to his hands and knees. He sniffs at the ground in hopes to pick up something. He lifts his head and sighs. "I can't pick up her scent anywhere. Where did she go? Trying to track down Chille will be pointless. His trial could begin and end in an instant since he can teleport. This is bad. Real bad."

He has a bad feeling. Instincts never lie.

He slowly stands. "ChiChi... right. There are two people alive who know this forest like the fur on their tail. It's me... and her... well, I sorta had to teach her, and it's more like she knows this place like the back of her hand. Chille barely knows just who he is messing with. ChiChi can hold her own... but not too long. She's nearby. She must be. She can't be too far, because she must be looking for me."

A breeze of wind is felt.

The Saiyan closes his eyes, and he focuses on his other senses. He focuses on where the wind is blowing to understand where it is coming from. The taste to get an idea on what location is begun. The sound of his surroundings to understand the environment. The wind goes through his nostrils.

He picks up a familiar scent.

His eyes snap open. "ChiChi's not far!"

She's definitely not far for a Saiyan, but to an average Human, it would take hours to reach her by foot. 10 miles away, the woman pushes away a tree branch to walk pass a big tree. She finds herself in the part of the wildness where trees are less common and grassy hills rule. Bamboo trees are scattered or clustered. Only occasionally will common trees be seen. She realizes she is near the area her house she shared with Goku was located... but the home no longer exists since the military burned it down.

She is very cautious, taking note of every change she sees in the wilderness. She can see the signs that a fire had been around. The fresh green grass and new shoots of bamboo means the soil is fertile which makes it perfect for farming.

However, farming is not even an concern right now. She needs to find her son. The ship she heard about must be nearby.

Her foot strikes a wire, and she trips. Immediately, A net bursts from below lose grass, and she is snagged and trapped as the net pulls her high from the ground. She struggles to pull her foot free, and she immediately takes out her dagger. She begins to cut through the rope immediately. It bothers her that a small and simple trap like this was fallen for. It's nothing big. She easily cuts through the rope, and she falls free. She slips the dagger back inside its scabbard, and she observes her surroundings.

Crouching down, she picks up a handful of dirt, and she watches it seep through the gaps between her fingers. Studying it carefully, she sees black powder mixed with it. He wipes her hand across the dirt, and the shell of a bullet surfaces. "Gunpowder and a used bullet. It's pretty old, but it's recent too..."

Her eyes shift to her right the second she felt a presence. A black object sticks out from a bush.

She draws out her dagger and throws it towards the bush immediately. A loud clang! is heard followed by the alarmed shout of a man. The dagger returns, and she catches it in time to swing the blade to deflect a bullet that was fired from behind. She draws out another dagger using her other hand, and she jumps from the ground with a backflip. A pair of rockets - one from the front and back - fly and collide. A ball of fire and smoke bursts below her as an explosion. If she had not jumped, she would had been pieces.

Movement is at her lower left.

She lands against a tree branch and she lunges off immediately. Sprays of bullets chip away the bark until the entire branch blows off. She jumps across the trees, and bark flies off behind her. One bamboo trunk is too weak to hold her. It snaps under her feet. She throws a dagger in front of her, and a figure of a person is struck down. It returns to her as she lands.

"She's dangerous!" A voice from behind warns any other ambushers. "Engage with full firepower!"

Dirt spews from the ground as bullets batter across it in a path that closes in in her. The woman jumps high and flips. She lands behind a soldier who spoke just seconds earlier, and she kicks the man in the back to knock him down. A pair of arms slip under her arms and pick her up from behind, but she stabs the soldier on the abdomen with a dagger, and she pulls the weapon out immediately as the attacker screams out. She twists her body with a roundhouse kick on the side of his head.

Ahead, the man she had wounded with a thrown dagger from above earlier finally stands. He grabs his big gun that was strapped against his back, and he aims.

The woman lunges at the ground with a barrel roll, and she avoids a huge ki blast that sends a chunk of dirt flying from the ground. She stands and a crater is left behind at where she once stood. They are really trying to kill her when it's clear she doesn't want to kill them.

They keep trying to kill her.

She can't do it again. She'll fight them off, but killing them? Impossible. She already did that once, and she can't forgive herself. Skrimp... he was killed by her hands. Just thinking about it makes Kakarot's voices echo in her head;

"You'll have to get use to it. He won't be the last person you will kill."

At first, she thought he simply told her to stop being a coward about taking lives, but now she understands what he meant. Skrimp won't be the last one. She'll have to stay alive, so when cornered, taking a life will no longer be an option.

She gasps and ducks. A bullet flies over her head. She hears the Saiyan's voice again;

"It's a battle of life or death... and it looks like it won't end until one side gives out..."

The woman shakes her head. Does she really have a choice? Is this where it leads? It suddenly hits her. It's a dog eat dog world. It's either kill or be killed.

No one should have to go through this, but it's happening.

A soldier springs from the bushes with a large turret gun that's been disconnected from the stand. Firing begins, and bamboo trees burst and fall apart in half. The woman sprints across the field until she disappears from the sight of the naked eye. They can hear her moving, but they can't see her due to his fast she's moving.

Suddenly, a soldier is knocked from his feet. Another one flips to the ground on his back.

ChiChi stops for a second. She looks, and they stand. She tries to catch her breath.

"You're awfully fast. Trying to take you down is difficult. We would take you alive, but we had reports saying you already made contact with the Saiyan. Orders are to kill on sight."

This is really happening.

"Now!"

The woman freezes, and a man lunges from underground. His hands clamped around her throat and she is lifted from the ground. She kicks and tries to pull the hands free, but she is pushed against a tree.

The attacker is a burly soldier. He stares at her hatefully. "A traitor like you should die in agony, but we were told to kill you quickly. The Saiyan has good ears and smell, so he'll know you're nearby. Fortunately for us, you can't breathe, so you can't scream."

He's right. She can't scream. She has no idea if the Saiyan is even around. He could be far, dealing with the androids. Watching the man pull out his knife means she'll due for sure.

"After we kill you, we'll hunt down that monkey and the half-breed."

The woman's eyes widen. He's talking about Goku and Gohan.

Her little Gohan!

She grunts and she thrusts her blade against the soldiers abdomen. She is dropped to the ground, and the dagger is still implanted in the man. She draws out the other dagger, and with a swift movement, she stabs him on the neck. The man's eyes widen in disbelief as she stares him down. "Threatening to kill my son was a big mistake. Forgive me, but I had no other choice." She pulls both daggers out, and the man falls lifeless.

The others can't believe what just happened. Suddenly, the woman has a cold look.

"I was once just a housewife. Now I'm just trying to survive. I'm sorry, all of you... but in order for me to live, as long as you try to kill me... you will have to die. So, turn back now."

The soldiers look at each other, and they glare at her. They begin to fire.

The woman sprints towards them as she jumps to avoid being shot at. The rule the Saiyans have set in themselves seem to be all about surviving another day since they are warriors. Rule number one seems to be the most important:

Kill the enemy with no hesitation nor regret.

She'll have to remove the last two words. She's going to regret it. She'll cry, but that's in the future. What matters now is the present.

She has to live.

She becomes focused. She clears all doubts and thoughts. As a gun is aimed at her in point blank range, she slaps it from the owner's hand, so it fires towards the sky. She elbows him down and chops the back of his neck. She ducks to avoid the melee of another soldier, and she sends a palm strike against his chest with the handle of the knife against her palm. She spins the handle to hold it firmly, and as the soldier is stunned, she stabs him on the chest and he falls to die. A man from behind charges forward, but she snatches his wrist and twist his arm at an awkward angle that sends pain. The gun is still in the man's hand. The soldier that was chopped on the neck had recovered and stands, aiming his own weapon at her. ChiChi cleverly uses the soldier she holds the arm of against the other by firing his gun. This time, the target falls dead, and the woman grabs the gun she just used against the restrained soldier's will while shoving him off her. She fires and lands a headshot. He falls as well.

There's no time to catch a breath.

More soldiers rush in. She turns around quickly and fires the handgun. One soldier is blown off his feet, another takes three shots on the chest while staggering before falling. A few more still run, and she pulls the trigger. The gun simply clicks, meaning it is out of ammo. She tosses it aside since it's useless, and she draws out her daggers and twirls them around her fingers before holding them firmly.

One soldier growls. "Didn't your mother teach you to not bring a knife to a gunfight?"

"I was never told that. My mother died when I was a baby." ChiChi narrows her eyes. "You should worry about your own skills!" she charges forward and ducks to avoid a shot she predicted, and she swings her arm, slitting a soldier's throat.

She freezes as he falls. That terrifies her.

"You'll have to get use to it." Kakarot's voice in her conscience seems to give her advice she doesn't want to take.

Distant gun fire alerts her. She screams out as she is shot in her thigh. Blood is drawn, and she stumbles before picking up one of the dead soldier's guns to fire back. She lands a shot and the person is down.

Yellow light shines behind her.

She jumps high as she pushes her daggers back inside their scabbards. A yellow blast flies under her.

Below her is a large man holding a giant ki blaster gun. Knowing close range is instant death, in mid jump, her hands press against the big blade attached to her helmet. She slides it off the helmet and sends it flying towards the soldier. It turns and slices a tree in half instead. It returns to her and slides back in the slot at the top of the helmet.

The soldier shakes his head with a grin. "You missed, lady!"

ChiChi finally lands in the grass. She crosses her arms. "I wasn't aiming for you."

"Huh?" The man hears cracking, so he looks up. He screams as a tree falls towards him. Before he could run, it falls on top of him.

The sound of engines are close. Tanks and military vehicles drive her way.

"Not a chance." ChiChi reaches for the button at the center of her helmet. Just as the vehicles are yards away, she presses it, and a small laser of light of fires and sticks on the leading vehicle. The woman performs a backflip into the air as she calls for her cloud. She lands on the Nimbus and it shoots straight up as a huge explosion erupts from the ground. She hovers 10 feet from the sky. As the fire reduces to smoke, she finally gets her head out of the cloud of combat, and her emotions finally return. She covers her face, trying not to cry.

How could she, when she lost count on how many lives she took just now? She can't understand...

... how could the Saiyans find genocide enjoyable? Back when they invaded planets... but they are an entire different species.

Her husband looks like a Human, but he's not.

He's not.

Slow clapping makes her on guard. She looks around, trying to figure out who she missed.

"Bravo. You just slaughtered 20 of my men. I didn't think you had it in you."

That voice belongs to Chille. If he decides to attack, she won't stand a chance since he can heal so fast. Getting close to him is impossible.

Chille shuts his eyes. "Well... this must be the result of rather being with a monkey than your own species. How does it feel to betray your own race?"

ChiChi leans back, and her cloud floats back.

"I bet it feels good. Unfortunately for you, that feeling will be stopped dead at it's tracks... literally." Chille fires his gun. A powerful energy blast is unleashed.

ChiChi takes off on the cloud. The rocket flies underneath. She soars fast, passing trees and anything.

Chille chuckles. "This is going to be fun. With that Saiyan out the way, I can do whatever I want with her." He tosses a capsule in the air, and it explodes to a small jet. He hops inside and flies after her.

ChiChi flies for a while, but the sound of a jet catches her attention. She turns around and she can see the vehicle coming fast. She panics and dives down, but the vehicle comes closer. Below her is the abandoned and damaged headquarters of The Resistance Army. The sound of gunfire makes her jump off her cloud and land on the 10th floor. The wall of the building had been wrecked down almost entirely, so lunging inside the building was easy.

Chille laughs as the woman makes a run for it. "What a coward." Lands the jet on the ground and pushes out the door.

The woman sprints down the hall, and she makes a sharp turn. One wrong step and the floor crumbles below her, she screams as she falls a whole floor down. Luckily, she isn't trapped under rubble, but it doesn't mean she walked off without getting hurt. Her hands are scraped from the fall due to skidding for a second.

Chille flies inside the 10th floor with a jetpack. He lands and taps the strap. It shrinks to a small pouch he clips on his belt. He walks around, looking for signs. "Come on. I know you're in here."

ChiChi is just below him. The sound of his teasing voice makes her freeze. She tiptoes carefully.

"So... you like to play cat and mouse. We'll fix that." Chille reaches for his belt and he unclips a device that looks similar to the scouters the Saiyans once used. He attached it to his ear and he turns it on. A light shines from the device, and a grid scans the room and below. Characters flash on the screen until they are still. "Ah... there you are. Floor nine?"

ChiChi steps back.

"There's no use in hiding." Chille jumps down the hole the woman had accidentally caused, and he lands feet away from her.

The woman narrows her eyes. "Then I'll fight."

Chille chuckles. "Please do."

The woman runs forward, and she throws a punch that is dodged by the soldier. Chille dodges several attacks before sending a few of his own punches that are dodged. The woman sends a kick that strikes him on the chest to send him back. She jumps and sends another on his head. He staggers as she lands.

The man rushes forward, but he pauses as the woman draws out both daggers. "Oh-ho. Pointy."

The woman spins and she swings her arm back. The soldier ducks and she swings her other arm. She slices deep across his arm, but the cut heals immediately.

Chille glances at his arm and shrugs. "Try again."

The woman jumps at him. She stabs both daggers into his lung area and she jumps to his shoulders. She twists to avoid being grabbed, and she grabs his head. With a quick turn, it snaps. He should die, but he didn't. The neck turns back to it's normal position. She shouts in alarm as she is pushed to the ground. She taps the palms of her gloves, and a strong force makes the daggers pull out from the soldier's chest and latch on to the palm of her hands like magnets.

"You can't easily kill me. Your movements are lacking coordination, because you're not entirely focused."

ChiChi stands. She lunges towards him and sends a powerful kick on the side of his head. She sends him crashing through another wall. The soldier walks out, unharmed. She's running out of ideas.

"Well?"

ChiChi growls. She presses the button on the helmet. A laser is fired at the man's stomach.

"That's cute." Chille grins.

A huge explosion makes the woman flinch. She slowly opens her eyes, and she gasps and covers her mouth at the sight of his burned body healing until it is good as new.

Chille seems entertained. "You must be terrified. It's time to choose. Fight or flight?"

The woman turns and begins to run.

"More fun for me then!" Chille walks as she runs, knowing he knows every inch of the building even if it's wrecked as it is. As for the woman, it's like a maze.

ChiChi continues to run, but she encounters a dead end. Taking a detour is impossible. Footsteps are close, so she finds a wall and she hides behind it. Slowly, she draws out her dagger that is stained with the blood of the past victims she never wanted to kill. She shuts her eyes and holds her breath as the footsteps enter the room.

"Looks like you've reach a dead end... and I mean that in both ways." Chille grins. He finds the wall, and he kicks it down since it's already crumbling apart. He hears a surprised and short scream, and the woman shielding her head with her arms. "Well... that didn't take long."

ChiChi growls as she swings her dagger at him, but the soldier dodges it. "Sloppy from fear. Looks like this is over."

She's cornered. There's no escape. She could die again.

Chille can tell she is terrified. "You can't be serious! You're strong enough to wipe out my army, so why are you so afraid? Perhaps it's because you know you can't kill me... so go ahead. Call him."

Call who?

Right. Kakarot.

"Go ahead. Scream out his name. Beg for his rescue. That fool is too beaten to show his face!" The soldier teases her.

ChiChi can't take it. She's terrified and trembling. All she can do is resort to the only thing she can think of. "G-Goku...! GOOOKUUUU!"

Her terrified scream echoes through the building, and it travels through the woods.

Nappa picks this up from where he stands along with the others. "Is it me... or did someone scream out Kakarot's Human name?"

"That voice...! It belongs to that woman Kakarot cares about!" Tarble definitely recognizes that voice. "So... she really is alive, and she's in grave danger."

"Danger?" Future Trunks echoes the word. "Goku's not going to like this-"

"It's not Goku, it's Kakarot." Nappa frowns. "How hard is it to say? Kah-kuh-rot. It's not hard to pronounce!"

"I know that! I'm trying to get use to addressing him by his real name. Give me some time." The teenager sighs. "Chille is going to regret messing around with Go- uh... I mean, Kakarotthis far."

Vegeta growls. "Looks like that idiot doesn't know when to stop. Targeting that woman will be the last mistake he'll make towards Kakarot. We're moving to the scene. If Kakarot doesn't show up, she'll die. We actually need her alive, because she knows about the military's classified files that we need."

"Don't you think it's too late?" Nappa asks as Karot looks at everyone, deeply worried.

"No." Tarble seems to know something. "Kakarot definitely heard her. He knows where to find her."

-0000-

"Tien Shinhan!" Krillin calls out to the pinned down man. He would try to assist, but he's unsure. Raditz's tail is exposed, and he can't forget about how strong it is. He was slapped through a house. He'll have to resort to something he never wanted to do. He aims his hand at the baby. "Raditz!"

The Saiyan turns and looks at the monk. His eyes widen at what he sees, but they narrow quickly. "Foolish. You don't have the hardened heart to do it."

"Oh yeah? Well, in my eyes, it looks like you have a soft spot for this little guy. He's yours, isn't he?"

Raditz huffs. He stands, freeing Tien. He's running out of time. He can only stand for so long until the pain strikes him again. He has to end this quickly.

"Not talking, eh? Well... let's go!" Krillin snatches the baby from the ground, and he takes off into flight with everyone else except the pair of animals.

Oolong nods to Puar. "Let's go!"

"Right!" Puar nods back.

The both of them throw their hands up.

POOF!

Raditz blinks as the fog that engulfs them fades. He has to wipe his eyes, but what he is seeing is not a joke. The pair had shapeshifted into birds. The birds match their colors, so telling who is who is easy.

They birds fly off.

Raditz gawks. They decided to fly out of all things... something he can't do at this very moment! He's already exhausted for running after Tien, and he grips on his shirt at the chest area. His breathing short and quick. He can't fly at all.

Baby Trunks stares as his father shrinks smaller and smaller as he is taken higher. The baby is confused on why he can barely see the warrior anymore. "Dada?" He whines a bit, turning his head to look at the monk.

"We're taking this guy as far from the Saiyans as possible. I noticed that Raditz seemed to be lacking energy, so him flying after us isn't a worry for us." Krillin explains to his friends. "I hate to take a baby, but he's better off raised by good people. He'll grow up as a bloodthirsty person around those Saiyans."

Tien seems unsure. "I don't know, Krillin. That baby has a temper when he's stressed. That's probably his Saiyan side or something."

"We can find a way to counter that. I'm sure if it." Yamcha nods.

Raditz can only see them getting smaller and further out of sight. He doesn't know why, but frustration and anger makes him snarl and scream. "SELERIAAAAAK!"

Pain.

So much pain.

The Saiyan holds back a scream as he falls to his back. He bites his lip. He's out of time. The only reason why he was reckless to leave the ship was because he saw the baby leave, and he had to chase after it. At the end, he hopes Kakarot is around to find him. If it were Vegeta, the baby would be killed right on the spot.

Raditz manages to get to his knees. He glares at the sky, but he can't see the baby anymore.

Baby Trunks can't see the warrior anymore. "Dada..." He whines, and he begins to cry again.

"This isn't the time to cry. I guess he needs air. We should descend so he can breathe easier. The air is thinner the higher we go." Krillin explains to his friends.

"Yeah. It's sorta hard to breathe up here." Paur agrees.

"Dada...!" The baby reaches for the ground as he cries. He begins to flail, causing the monk to nearly drop him.

"Hey! Easy there!" Krillin tries to hold on. The baby is wild. He screams when the baby bites his finger with the two teeth he has.

Baby Trunks' crying turns into screaming. He kicks and slaps, wanting to be put down. His eyes snap open, and the irises are glowing red.

"AAH!" Krillin didn't expect this. He is kicked on the face and he is pulled by the shirt. He loses control of his flight as he is pulled to a dive for a second before spinning and flying at random directions. "This baby is ridiculously strong! He's trying to pull me down!"

"Oh, man! This is what a Saiyan baby is like, huh?!" Yamcha flies to the short man to assist him. He takes the baby from his arms. "Calm down! We're not going to hurt you- OUCH!" The pair of tiny hands are latched to his hair.

The baby screams and pulls on the hair. He climbs to the fighter's head and sits on his shoulders as he pulls out bits of hair like an angry monkey.

"This kid is crazy!" Yamcha turns around, and Tien snatches the baby.

Meanwhile, at the ground, Raditz can see movement in the sky. "What the hell...?"

He hears angry crying.

"Seleriak?"

Baby Trunks kicks his feet. He bites the man's hands as hard as he can. His screams are like tiny roaring. The baby seems enraged. He pulls apart the hands, and he screams as he falls from being held.

"You dropped the baby?!" Yamcha points at the falling baby.

Tien frowns. "If I dropped him, why are you standing around instead of going after him to catch him?"

Krillin feels a point was proven. "Well, we tend to do that a lot..." He dives down along with his friends.

Raditz hears the screaming coming closer. He looks up, and he sees the baby free falling. Without hesitation, he springs from the ground and catches the baby who was 10 feet from hitting the ground. The warrior lands and looks like he is about to pass out. He notices how angry the baby seems. Looking at his eyes, they are definitely glowing red. The warrior takes off the Oozaru chain that was hanging from his neck, and he slips it over the baby's. Immediately, the glowing eyes turn back to their normal color of blue. The baby is no longer angry.

Baby Trunks places his hands on Raditz's cheek. "Dada..."

Raditz finds himself feeling relieved. He dislikes whatever the baby had done to make him feel that way, but it doesn't matter right now. The earthlings that took the baby are diving down. He snarls. "Idiots. A second longer and you would had been crushed by a infant Oozaru!"

Krillin freezes and hovers 10 feet from the ground. "That baby was about to transform? How did he stop it?!"

"None of your business, but I suggest you make a run for your life!" Raditz snarls as the irises of his eyes begin to glow red. "That is unless you would rather be an appetizer!"

"G-guys?" Chiaotzu looks at his friends.

"Maybe we'll try another day." Tien frowns. "That Saiyan is too much to handle if he becomes a Great Ape.

Raditz shuts his eyes, trying to stay cool. If he snaps, the change will definitely happen, and the baby will be killed. He takes a deep breath, and he screams out powerfully, sending sound waves that blow the earthlings away like leaves in a windy day.

Baby Trunks laughs and claps at the sight of the Humans being blown away. His laughter stops as soon as he notices the ground coming closer. "Ah?"

Raditz had fallen to his knees. He is completely out of breath. Finally, his arms give out, and he collapses, lying weak and barely breathing. He's too weak to walk. He used up his energy sending the fighters away.

Baby Trunks crawls from the Saiyan's arms. He hits his father on the face a few times. "Ah?"

Nothing.

Baby Trunks seems confused. He crawls and pulls himself to his knees using his father's back for support. "Ah-bwah-bah?" He hits his back. "Awah?"

Still nothing. The only response he gets is the Saiyan opening his eyes halfway.

"Daa..." The baby crawls back until he is on the grass again. He crawls to the Saiyan's right side. He sneezes, and he whines as the wind blows.

He's getting very cold.

He coos when a hand grabs his foot. He is dragged to the warrior's side. An arm keeps him close and unable to crawl away. Unable to crawl over the arm, he lies down next to him, curling close to his body. He yawns as his tail curls under his legs, and he closes his eyes. He doesn't realize that the Saiyan simply trapped him to keep him warm by body heat.

Oblivious to the fact that the Saiyan is sick, it's only a matter of time until someone finds them both.

-0000-

"GOOOKUUUU! GET OVER HERE!"

It's pointless. She's getting nothing.

"As I said, he won't show. You're helpless." Chille grins. "You might as well give up. You came here for nothing. You are nothing and irrelevant to anything. What could you possibly do when you're so weak?"

She draws out her other dagger. Why is she feeling so hopeless right now? She listens to him, and everything he says seems so true.

"You're a Human. Not a Saiyan. You're a housewife. Not a warrior. You will never understand anything in your position, lady. You might as well accept death knowing that you are worthless."

ChiChi simply stares, and she drops her dagger to the ground as she slowly drops to her knees. Her hands cover her face as her shoulders shake. She begins to cry.

"So, now you realize." Chille walks towards the sobbing woman. "Looks like you have lost the will to keep living. Another win for me. If only you hadn't turned against us." His ring glows as his hand reaches for her head.

"Lay a finger on her, and your hands will end up as hooves!"

ChiChi immediately stops crying as Chille turns around.

The clacking of boots hitting the stone floor are close. "You've crossed my boundaries many times... but now you're too close. You had the nerve to hurt her like that...! I hate it when she cries! Her feelings are hurt because of you!"

Chille growls. This cannot be happening now! He almost had her!

But it is. Kakarot emerges from the hallway, and he enters the large but empty room. "You've made too many people cry... but I guess I can't say anything since I had done the same."

ChiChi can't believe it. He actually found his way here. "Goku..."

The Saiyan turns his attention to her. He reaches her and crouches down. His tail settles in the floor as his elbows rest on his knees with his hands reaching the opposite thigh. "Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"He was going to." ChiChi lowers her head. "I'm sorry. The pressure was just... too much for me."

"I saw evidence of a gruesome fight. You really did that, huh? I guess it's my fault you have to go through this." Kakarot smiles lightly. "But let's not think about that. What matters now is that you are alive. As soon as the military is done for, I'll let things settle if they allow it."

Chille growls as he unclips his gun from his back. He aims it at the warrior. "You've left yourself wide open!"

"Heh. Really?" Kakarot chuckles. He turns his head halfway towards him. "Go ahead and shoot me. I'm not the smartest person on Earth, but I know those guns aren't energy blasters. I can tell the difference. I'm not stupid, you know. Just ignorant."

Chille growls. His hands shake, and he drops the gun. "Ignorant...? You're just using big words to make yourself sound smarter!"

"I know that I'm not always upstairs. I'm the least educated out of all my comrades, but I can understand a word once it's used so many times. I can figure things out." Kakarot explains. "Big brother often tells me how my ignorance could kill me. He's right. It might. The word "ignorant" doesn't mean stupid. What it means is that I lack the knowledge on something. Just because I don't know much about something does not make me an idiot all the time. What is an idiot?" He slowly stands. "A person like you. Someone who goes after a target knowing the consequences, but they think they can take a detour and avoid it. Now, that's just stupid."

Chille grits his teeth.

"You wanna know what else it stupid?" The warrior fully turns to Chille. His eyes turn cold. "You made many people cry in a way far more cruel than I have. Your name can mean a lot of things... but judging from your personality, you're the kind of chilli that burns the tongue. You burn the spirits of people... as you did... to my grandpa. You crush their will and burn away their souls. You expect no retaliation. You're not smart at all if you think like that."

Chille chuckles as the warrior walks forward. "So, you figured out my power? Manipulation of the mind is easy too. It's true."

"You managed to crush my spirit. You crushed my will... and you destroyed my pride. I lost the will to fight, just as you wanted." Kakarot says as he continues moving forward with a steady pace. "You crushed ChiChi's will too... and you were going to burn away her soul too so that you can steal her lifespan as your own. You call that immortality."

"Hm. For someone with little education... you have this well thought of. You are naive and an idiot... so to think that you out of all people people would figure this out." Chille praises him.

Kakarot stops walking and frowns. "You were burning away souls so that you can gain their lifespans they had left before they could die naturally. I suppose you can live for another 300 years. Also... you heal since you're a mutant. No matter how much you are wounded, you heal. However... that doesn't mean I can't kill you. You're not truly immortal."

Chille laughs. "Oh? Why do you think that?"

"Because... you gain more life by making others doubt their own."

The scene of himself crying crosses his mind.

"Once we lose the will to move on... we are vulnerable to you burning away our spirits. How sick... and you dare to try it again." Kakarot growls. "You dare to put your dirty hands on my wife to burn her very soul!"

Chille gasps. The warrior's eyes seem to shine with rage.

Kakarot's hands clench into fists and they shake... as if he is fighting the urge to lunge for the earthling's throat. "Nobody hurts her physically and mentally... and gets away with it!" The Saiyan shouts in anger. "Nobody beats her like a ragdoll and gets away with it! You made her cry! It's what I hate the most! If someone is the cause of it... and they intend to cause pain and agony... I will make them pay for making her suffer!"

ChiChi is lost for words. She never heard him speak so openly before... and what he just said feels entirely true. Despite all this... he still cares.

Chille growls. "Impossible. You shouldn't be riled up like this! I brought you down, fool!"

"You're the true fool." Kakarot says with his rage filling his voice. "You've made the biggest mistake anyone can ever make with me. I may be unacceptable to my prince because of the fact that I am Human raised. I may not be like my comrades because of that... but you forgot that unlike the others... I was raised in a planet filled with compassion!"

Chille steps back.

"Thanks to you crushing my pride, I fully accepted the fact that I am more of a failure than a Saiyan! However... you also helped me find my pride again!" The air begins to shift and flow upwards around the Saiyan. His hair and tail flows up like a flag. "Unlike the others, I know how it feels to be Human! Love and Hate. Compassion and empathy. Knowledge. Willpower. Sadness. Anger. Joy! They are what makes up a person, and human begins are very emotional! I have the emotions like one! Because of my Saiyan heritage, it's not easy to feel those, but a Saiyan feels mostly anger and hate, and that is what you've messed with!"

Chille is feeling fearful of the warrior. He steps back several times.

"I hold all of those things, and the one I have most more than any Saiyan is compassion! It makes me what I am! When you mess with my friends and my family, that is when you cross the line and bring out the monster I can truly be! You've made the mistake of wiping out grandpa, and you tried to do the same to my wife!" Kakarot takes a step forward, and his foot sinks into the dirt. "If I were still Goku, I would normally say "I will make you pay!" However, I am no earthling! Goku would had spared your life! So, I will tell you this, HUMAN!"

Cracks reach Chille's feet. Fear begins to fill his face.

"I will make you pay in death!" Kakarot screams out as his eyes seem to shine... as if the lost flame has been ignited again. "Now you've done it. You've made me MAD!"

ChiChi shields her eyes as energy bursts from the warrior's body. She looks back at him and gasps at the energy that flows around the warrior. He didn't transform... as if it's not necessary.

"I'm furious with you, Chille!" Kakarot screams out in rage. "You've unleashed the WRATH! The wrath of the Saiyan Warrior, KAKAROOOOOT!"

Chille steps back. For once, he actually seems terrified.

-0000-

Karot sprints down the hill. He saw it. He saw it with his own eyes. Trees were close to snapping in half. He felt the energy.

It was Raditz!

The kid runs until he sees a body.

Raditz? It is!

The kid runs faster until he reaches his side. He notices the baby held under him. It's definitely chilly outside, so being that close keeps the baby warm.

Raditz is unconscious. If he's left out here any longer, he could die.

Karot turns his back. He picks up the baby using his tail, and he floats from the ground, hovering over his uncle. He grabs his shoulders and he lifts him from the ground. He begins to fly towards the direction of the ship.

Meanwhile, miles away, the other Saiyans are rushing through the woods, including Baby Trunks' future self, the 17 year old who is trying to understand what is wrong in the timeline. He nearly trips over a tree root. "Where's Chille? Does anyone have an idea?"

"I figured you would, but this is coming from someone from the future he doesn't even know his own past." Nappa frowns.

"Hey! I was told about what took place this year! I wasn't even 1 year old yet in this time!" The teen looks ahead, and he notices an old abandoned building. An image of the same building that was in tact during his childhood crosses his mind. "That's... that's the Resistance Army's headquarters. Why is it a wreck now?"

"Huh?" Tarble looks strangely at the teen. "What do you mean by now?"

"This place wasn't destroyed until I was a kid. I destroyed it myself when I found my powers after witnessing my mom being killed by Chille. Did Kakarot do this?"

"Looks like it." Turles and the others stop running as soon as they reach the building. Turles walks to the building. He looks closely at the walls. "Claw marks of an Oozaru. Definitely Kakarot."

"He did escape from being held prisoner in my time... but that was at their base, not headquarters. What's going on?" The teen is so lost.

A powerful gust of wind bursts from the upper floors. Dust and rubble rains on the warriors.

Vegeta is alert. "There's conflict above. Let's move quickly."

"Sir!"

-0000-

ChiChi hides behind a desk as a blast is unleashed and destroys a wall. Chille trips over rubble. He seems frightened as the Saiyan comes closer, so he makes a run for it.

"Get back here, you coward!" Kakarot shouts at him, but the soldier doesn't return. The Saiyan walks over the rubble and through the broken down wall to go after him.

ChiChi crawls from hiding. She stares down the hall the two went down. She begins to think... should she go after them?

The Saiyan walks down the rugged hall. An idea hits him. "Why bother using the power of a Super Saiyan when all it takes to kill that guy is a stab through the heart?" Kakarot peaks around a corner. He watches Chille tiptoeing around the building. "Ha. If I had a title among the Saiyans, I would probably be known as "Kakarot the Trickster". Though, really, I would rather fight than trick."

This idea may work.

"I'm going to need a ton of food after this. I might not make it, so I'll have to do it quick." He inhales deeply.

POOF!

Chille jumps. He heard something, and footsteps are coming close. He sees a person and he aims his gun, but his jaw drops at the sight of Fillet walking towards him.

Fillet seems angry. "Isn't it Chille? The man who only seems to care about himself? You remember me, don't you? The Saiyan killed me by poisoning. You had no idea... and you didn't seem to ask about me after I died."

POOF!

Chille blinks. Fog had engulfed the soldier, and it clears, revealing Oister. "What the?!"

"I bet you remember me. The Saiyan beat me to death. You know why?"

POOF!

Now it's Nomlas. The soldier gives Chille an angry look. "You hired me to whip the warrior which triggered the warrior's rage to kill Oister when he had a whip! You remember how Goku killed me, right?"

Chille steps back several times.

POOF!

Dumpli now stands. "I had my head blasted off. They called it insanity and madness on what happened! Just imagine, splat! blood is everywhere! That's what happened to me!"

POOF!

Chille steps back. Skrimp is now there. What is really going on? It's creeping him out so much!

"You also allowed me to die!" Skrimp walks towards Chille who continues to back away. "Some leader you are!"

POOF!

Now Alphredo stalks towards him. "After my brother died, I committed suicide! You really have no care for your friends, do you? How does that make you feel?!"

Chille steps back until he trips over a rock. He falls sitting down and crawls back as the woman comes closer, but he takes notice of something out of place. He tilts his head to the left, and he sees it.

She posses a tail.

The soldier fires his gun at the tail.

"Ah! Damn it!"

POOF!

The fog clears, and Kakarot is revealed. He snatches his tail and rubs on the shot spot.

Chille crawls back quickly with a surprised shout. "Y-you can shapeshift?!"

"I definitely can!" Kakarot releases his tail, and he pauses. He glances behind him. "They followed me?"

"Huh?"

Kakarot has to end this quickly. He decides that dealing with the soldier will be easy as soon as he has him cornered.

Stomach growl.

"Aw, no..." Kakarot hugs his stomach. "Crap... I just ate. What's with this body...? It couldn't had digested food that quick..."

Chille seems relieved, and he points at the warrior. "Ha! You're starving! That means you can't move!" He jumps to his feet, and he tosses a capsule into the air. It explodes to a big gun he catches, and he aims it at the warrior. "Now.. you're done!"

Kakarot notices this. His eyes are heavy, and he chuckles weakly. "Seriously? You sure do let your guard down a lot."

"Huh?"

"YAH!" ChiChi falls from the ceiling and kicks him on the back of his head. As he falls, she lands and jumps over the soldier. She reaches the Saiyan quickly just as he falls to the ground.

Kakarot chuckles as he watches her fall to her knees and crawl to him. "If you thought I would let you die again..." He sees her removing a brown pouch from being attached to her belt. "You have Senzu Beans..."

"Here." ChiChi drops a Senzu Bean inside the warrior's mouth. "Feeling better?"

Kakarot's eyes fully open. He kicks his feet to throw himself from the ground, and he stands. "Much better."

They both hear movement, and they slip into the same fighting stance - The Turtle School stance - as Chille stands.

The man seems to have had enough. He kicks his gun up from the ground, and he catches it. He aims, and the nuzzle begins to glow from the inside as he pulls the trigger. "You...!"

A spark shoots through Kakarot's head, making his eyes go wide. This came from his instincts sending him a message to his brain. He snatches ChiChi by her wrist without thinking, and he begins to run. "Hit the deck!"

The both jump down the hole of the 9th floor, and they fall to the 8th, ducking and covering their heads.

A rocket flies across the 9th floor, and a huge explosion sends flames crashing through the roof. That would had killed ChiChi instantly. As for the Saiyan? That would had wounded him badly.

ChiChi rises to her hands and knees. She looks at the Saiyan who does the same. "How did you know that he had that?"

"I didn't. I just had a feeling. That's all." Kakarot looks at the burning roof. "We need to get to the ground. The smoke is sucking away the oxygen. Breathing won't be easy."

ChiChi nods, but she still seems confused about what just happened.

Kakarot freezes. "No time to stick around!" He snags her from the ground and stomps hard on the floor. He makes the stomped area collapse to a hole, and he jumps down. A rocket flies over their heads and destroys the eighth floor. "Crap! He's pissed!"

"How are you knowing this?! I didn't hear anything!"

Kakarot shakes his head. "It's not that I heard him. I just got the feeling, and my body tells me to get outta there. I would fight him but, keeping you alive is more important."

"I didn't feel any odd feeling."

Kakarot blinks. "Big brother is right. The instincts Humans have are so dull." He looks around, and he sets her down so that she can stand on her own feet.

ChiChi cups her hands. "NIMBUS!"

Seconds later, the yellow cloud flies through the smoke from the upper floor and parks in front of her.

ChiChi points at the cloud. "If we ride it, he can't find us. He has a device that works like your scouters. Riding the Nimbus cloud will keep us from being easily detected on the radar."

Kakarot sees a benefit, but this won't work for him. "I know, but, I can't ride that Nimbus anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I just can't. You see-"

"Just get on!" ChiChi shoves him.

Kakarot staggers and jumps. As soon as his feet touches the surface, he falls right through and lands sitting down hard. "Ouch! Man! I sat on my tail!"

ChiChi stares at him in surprise. "You fell through it? Couldn't you ride it before?"

"I told you I couldn't ride it anymore." Kakarot steps away, and the yellow Nimbus floats away to hover at the woman's side. "As soon as I killed an entire population of people years ago, well... that ended it. That Nimbus only allows those with a pure heart to ride it."

"I remember now. That's what you told me when we first met as children." ChiChi recalls what the Saiyan told her back when they met at 12 years old. "Maybe you can't ride it not because you killed so many people... you can't because you killed them through anger and hatred. Your heart is filled with so much hate, you have nothing but bad intentions it seems."

"Bad, huh?" Kakarot stands, and he looks ahead. "I can live with that. I got my own cloud anyway. Come on. Let's-"

Pause.

"Crap! Where is he coming from?!" Kakarot pulls her along as he runs. He glances behind him.

A rocket flies from nowhere. It strikes the yellow cloud, and it is split into smaller clouds that vaporize to nothing.

"Nimbus!" ChiChi gasps.

"Don't worry about it! It'll come back! It'll just take time!" Kakarot urges her to run faster. "I'm getting you outta here, then I'm ending this!"

"How? I can't fly!"

"Seriously? Even after the training you did?" Kakarot sighs, but he doesn't let it bother him. "Doesn't matter. I have a solution anyway! Let's hurry!" He suddenly shouts out; "FLYING NIMBUUUUS!"

ChiChi nods. "Right. You have your own!" She looks at the sky, and a purple cloud dives from above and lands at the building's ledge. The Saiyan jumps on, and he waves her over to hurry. She realizes she probably can't operate the cloud since it belongs to the warrior. The cloud slowly moves away.

A rocket is fired again. ChiChi ducks, and Kakarot shoots up quickly to avoid it.

Kakarot turns his head halfway. "Come on! You're going to have to jump! He's reloading!"

ChiChi gets to her feet, and she runs. She jumps high off the ledge, but she misses the cloud. Just as she falls back down, both hands grab the monkey tail the Saiyan posses that serves as a rope to climb. Her entire weight is on it.

"EEEEEE-YEEEEE!" Kakarot screams through clenched teeth. His eyes are wide and his tail fur and the hair on his head stands on end as sharp pain shoots through his spine.

ChiChi climbs up and makes it to the cloud. "Made it!" She receives no response, so she looks at the Saiyan, and she notices his eyes becoming heavy. "Goku...?"

Kakarot rocks back and forth as his entire body feels numb and limp. "This isn't nostalgic..." He rocks too far back, and he falls off the cloud.

ChiChi gasps as she crawls to the edge of the cloud. The Saiyan had fallen back to the building. "Goku!"

Kakarot lies on the ground. His body fights to recover from the tail pulling. "Man... all my power is gone."

The woman covers her mouth. This is almost exactly like what happened when they first met. She had trouble getting in the Nimbus, so she used the Saiyan's tail to pull herself up... and the results are the same. He fell off. "I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry about me. I'm okay now." Kakarot kicks his feet, and he is back to standing. "Squeezing my tail doesn't affect me much anymore, but it looks like having a lot of weight pulling on it still hurts like hell. I couldn't move a muscle when that happened." He pauses, and he glances behind him. "Nimbus, take her to the ground!"

"Huh?" ChiChi is surprised when the cloud actually shoots down. "Waaaiiiit!"

Kakarot sighs, and he turns to face Chille who is walking towards him from the hall. The soldier is surprised to see him. "Hey. I sent her away, so you're just going to have to deal with me. That rocket won't do much as long as my guard is up, and I'm not dropping it for a second."

Chille steps back several times. "How is this happening?! Not only is he going to fight... his motives are much stronger now...!"

"Compassion is a weakness, but at the same time, it is a source of power." Kakarot explains. "Just like a Saiyan's tail. It is our weakness, and it's also our greatest power. Balance... that is what they call it."

"Damn it... that's why he's so hard to take down..." Chille mutters. "That Saiyan... he is the most dangerous when enraged. He knows these emotions too well... because he felt them his entire life...!"

This is... is it it?

Chille growls as he aims at the warrior. "I'm going to blow you up to bi-"

A blue energy blast strikes the soldier and sends him crashing through a wall.

Kakarot blinks. He turns around and he is surprised to see Tarble. "Prince Tarble?!"

Tarble still has his hand aimed. "Did I get him?"

Nappa reaches his side. He sees the destruction ahead. "Yep. It was a direct hit. Not bad."

"I still got it." Tarble nods. He looks behind him. "Hey! I found Chille and Kakarot! They are over here!"

Kakarot notices Vegeta, Karot, Kauli and Turles rushing inside the room. It bothers him a bit that Turles is around. "Shouldn't you be with Raditz?"

Kauli sighs. "He's stubborn. Don't waste your breath."

"Your son took care of that. Raditz took his medicine, so don't worry too much." Turles glances behind him. Future Trunks staggers from behind Nappa and enters the room.

"Where's Chille?!" Those are the first words Future Trunks blurts out.

Rocks are pushed aside, and Chille sits up and stands. He slowly shakes his head. "You fools. You think you all can stop me?" He takes notice of Future Trunks. "So, you are with them too? I never saw you before, but it doesn't matter. All of you are dead!"

"Be careful! That rocket launcher thing can really wound you if you're not careful!" Kakarot warns his comrades. It's enough to make them all be on guard.

Chille pulls the trigger, but nothing happens. He growls as he pulls several more times. Only a clacking sound comes out. He tosses the gun aside, and he unclips another capsule. "Heh. Don't think you've won yet."

Kakarot frowns.

"You're cleaver... for sending your wife away, but trust me. Once I deal with her, you're done."

The warrior doesn't agree. "You're wrong. She's far stronger than you think. Even if you somehow stop me... she'll find a way to kill you."

"Really?"

The sound of a spinning object catches everyone's attention. Chille turns around a ducks to avoid a spinning blade that boomerangs back to the sender.

ChiChi stands at the hole Chille had caused from being blasted. She growls. "Damn it!"

"She's really there!" Nappa can't believe she's physical here.

Karot gasps. Is that really his mother? He doesn't know how she would react, and he's a bit scared.

Kakarot growls. "What are you doing?! I told you to stay back!"

"You never told me that!" ChiChi points out.

"Well, I sent you away for a reason!" Kakarot swings his arms. "Get outta here now! He'll kill you! He'll-" He freezes. He seems to have lost his trace of thought as he stares into space.

Turles notices this. "Kakarot...?"

For a moment, Kakarot recalls it. He told ChiChi the very same thing he just blurred out moments before the Mercenary Tao did the unforgivable... at least that is what he believes...

-OoOoOoOo-

"Alright. Tell me, where is Gohan?" Kakarot asks.

The cyborg answers slowly. "He's nowhere near by..." He smirks. "You fool!" He springs up and kicks the Saiyan off his feet. He laughs as the warrior falls to the ground.

"Goku!" ChiChi resumes to her stance, but the foe has disappeared. "Show yourself!"

"Right behind you."

ChiChi turns around and yells as a blade slices across her abdomen. Her hand covers the bleeding cut as her eyes shift around her. She gasps as he appears in front of her.

Kakarot gets to one knee and screams; "Get out of there! He's going to kill you!"

ChiChi steps back and takes off in a sprint for her safety. She screams as he flashes in front of him. "Stay back!" She reaches for the button on her helmet, and at the same time, the enemy jumps forward and thrusts the blade at her. It impales her just below her chest, and her eyes go wide with a gasp.

"NO!" Kakarot screams at him in disbelief.

"Interfering was not a smart idea." The cyborg chuckles as he draws out the blade from her body. He snatches her arm before she could fall. His eyes shift from looking at her to where the Saiyan stands. "Now, I think this is the moment Goku attempts to save you... right... now."

As if on cue, the Saiyan has sprung forward and is heading at him with an angry shout. The foe kicks the warrior on to stomach and watches him fall. "You're still weak. Face the fact, it's far too late to save her." His right hand turns into a cannon and he aims it at her.

Kakarot is coughing uncontrollably from the blow he took. Once again, the terrible stinging feeling has paralyzed him. His body is stiff at the moment, so he fights to look, and he comes across a sight he doesn't want to see. "You...! Let her go! You already wounded her... that should be enough for you!"

"You must had forgotten, Goku." Mercenary Tao grins darkly. "I am an assassin. I don't spare anyone. If she wanted to stay alive, she should had stayed out the way."

Kakarot felt his stomach drop.

The enemy laughs at the expression he sees. "There it is! I haven't seen your eyes so round and innocent looking like that since you were a kid! Through the camera footage I've studied before I was sent here, you had such a cruel look... but now here you are, afraid of what I'll do to her! I thought you said you would tear me apart if I wounded her. You said you will dismantle me if I killed her... but you are frozen and helpless! It was all mere empty threats!" He lifts the woman from the ground. "So, let's end this quickly!"

"Don't you dare! I said, let her GO!" Kakarot almost forgets to breathe as he stands with every strength he has. He almost drops again and fights to stay on his feet. His tail is out straight to lower the chances of him falling.

"Oh? You look like you're disappointed with yourself." The enemy chuckles. "So, that's your pride? You like to obtain strength on your own... And if you fail to protect someone with it... that pride is wounded." He aims his cannon at her face, and ChiChi gasps and struggles to pull free.

The earth-raised warrior seems afraid of what he might do. "Don't... you dare! You wouldn't!"

Nappa has a hard time believing what the enemy is daring. "He's... he's going to... Kakarot... he'll lose it!"

"I will. Seeing you suffer is something I have always wanted to see." The enemy turns his attention back at the woman who looks at him in pure fear. He throws her into the sky.

"AH!" Kakarot glares at the cyborg. He fights to move, but his body doesn't cooperate. All it does for him is send blistering pain. He drops to one knee. He can't do anything. All he can do is try to convince the foe to stop. His eyes stare at ChiChi flying higher in the sky, and they shift to the foe who has his weapon aimed towards her. He screams at him. "Don't do it! D-DON'T DO IIIIIT!"

The others watch in shock. Zhanshitao screeches in panic.

Mercenary Tao shouts; "Super Dodon Wave!" The cannon unleashes a powerful blast that shoots straight up. Chichi's scream in silenced with the impact if the blast. She is hit directly.

The very same time the attack struck her, Kakarot felt the spark of shock shoot through him as the cloud of smoke rains down. "CHICHIIIII!" He covers his face with his arms as the wind from the attack hits them below as a gusty storm.

-OoOoOoOo-

... but it was him... Kakarot... who did the unforgivable.

Chille sees an opportunity. Instead of attacking the Saiyan, he jumps back and snatches ChiChi by her hair. He takes out a gun and aims it at the temple of her head. "Nobody moves!"

Karot stiffens.

That snaps Kakarot from thinking. He seems horrified. "What are you- let her go!"

"I don't think so. See, this is what happens when I find a weakness. You clearly care for her, judging from the pale look on your face. One of your biggest weaknesses is your love for this woman, even though you don't admit your feelings like Humans do. At least I know it's true. You look like you've seen a ghost."

Vegeta huffs. "A cowardly tactic. Holding someone hostage means you realize you've lost."

"Doesn't matter. I have Goku where I want him. He's so powerful, but he's helpless when someone he cares for is in danger! Compassion is such a huge weakness!"

Kakarot snarls. He can't do anything. He can't do anything at all! He's afraid of getting too angry, because he might slip again.

"So now, I'll put you back in your cage where you belong." Chille grins. He tosses a capsule into the air. It explodes to several metal bars that stab the ground around the warrior in a square.

Kakarot becomes alarmed. He immediately springs from the ground, but his crown glows, and he is electrocuted and thrown back to the ground...

... that is made of metal?

Kakarot shakes his head to make the pain go away. He looks at the ground and he sees he sitting on a metal floor. He looks up just as a metal roof slams on the bars to close everything off.

"Oh, no! Goku!" Future Trunks calls out.

Once again, Kakarot is inside a cage. The warrior grabs the bars and looks for an opening, but nothing is there.

"Kakarot!" Turles steps forward

"Ah-ah." Chille unclips a handle from his belt. He flicks it and it whip shoots from the handle. It strikes Turles across the face, and the soldier laughs.

Kakarot gasps as Turles screams out in pain and falls on his back.

"Turles!" Future Trunks doesn't know what to do at the moment. He prepares to fly, but Tarble grabs his shoulders.

"Can't you feel it? A bad feeling." Tarble mutters. "I don't know if you can feel it... but instincts are telling me... trying to jump in without a plan will end terribly."

"Turles! You should had stayed behind!" Kakarot shouts at his big brother.

"I can't do that. I would, but... looks like I have to fill someone's shoes." Turles spits at the ground as he slowly stands. "Raditz asked me to make sure you don't end up dying. He kept telling me to leave and to not worry so much about his illness."

"Wait. If he's talking then-"

Turles nods. "Right. He's starting to recover."

Kakarot seems a bit relieved, but as soon as his eyes look away from Turles, he recalls what is happening. ChiChi is held hostage, he is trapped inside a cage, and his crown is somehow keeping him from getting out.

No. He's thinking too much.

ChiChi tries to free herself again, but there is no success. "You better free him right now!"

"Why should I? This only makes it so much more fun!" Chille presses a button, and suddenly, a metal ball floats from the rubble and hovers over the warriors. It fires a beam at the ground, and a blue transparent wall shoots from the ground around the warriors, caging the Saiyans inside.

Karot places his hands in the wall. It feels solid, but he can see everything outside of it. He looks for a door, but they are trapped in some sort of cube. He looks at his father who is trapped in the cage. He opens his mouth, but no sound comes out.

It's like he wants to speak, but he's too afraid to.

ChiChi notices the kid at last. Her anger switches to disbelief. "G-Gohan...?"

Karot stops hitting the wall. He looks at his mom, and a few tears fall from his eyes.

"What the?! What it this?" Vegeta punches the wall, but all it does is make a bubbling sound in response.

"I can only use that once, so be glad it won't happen to you again." Chille says. "That wall makes your energy unstable. You won't be able to even fire an energy blast inside that thing, but luckily for you, it can only hold for so long. However, by the time it gives in and breaks apart, Goku will already be dead."

"You can't guarantee that!" Kakarot shouts at the soldier.

ChiChi winches as her head is pulled by the soldier.

Chille chuckles as he turns back to the Saiyan trapped in a metal cage. "Fool. You allowed yourself to he caught again. If I were you, I would keep quiet. You don't want me to do anything to your wife and son, do you?"

Kakarot's eyes widen. He sees ChiChi trying to get away from the man, and he sees his son punching on the transparent walls. His eyes narrow. "Let them go!"

"Then hand yourself over."

"No." Kakarot answers firmly. "It's all a trick."

Chille sighs. "Still stubborn as ever. I guess I should remind you about what happens when you decide not to cooperate." He flicks the whip, and electricity engulfs it. The buzzing is loud as electricity runs through the cord.

Kakarot's eyes shrink. He remembers now. Those whips. He hates those things. For some reason, his legs feel heavy. If he were free, he wouldn't be able to run. His body won't do as he says.

Chille grins. "You're paralyzed with fear? That's what I like to see! Maybe you'll cooperate more!" He throws the whip forward, and the air cracks. It strikes Kakarot on the right arm, and the warrior shouts in pain. A bleeding cut is made.

"You fool!" Vegeta snaps at the soldier. "Doing that will only piss him off!"

"He's not going to do anything. He's too scared of getting angry. He won't fight even if he wanted." Chille throws the whip again. He laughs as the Saiyan screams out in pain.

"Helpless, aren't you, monkey?" Chille whips him again, and again.

"Leave him alone!" Tarble shouts at the soldier. "Stop it!"

"You're only going to make things worse for yourself!" Vegeta punches the walls hard, but he gets no break. Frustration fills him more with every passing second.

Kakarot is struck on the right leg, and he falls to his knees. The past voices begin to haunt him.

"How does it feel to be completely helpless?"

"You're awfully gullible. Have you realized?"

"This proves how brainless you monkeys really are!"

Next, he hears his own voice;

"I can't take it anymore... big brother... please, help me..."

Kakarot begins to tremble. Something is going wrong. Something is going really wrong. "Big brother... it hurts...! Make it stop! Make it go away...!"

Turles actually stops trying to break the wall the second he heard those words. He knows Kakarot isn't asking for his help.

He's begging for Raditz.

Chille's laughter fills the halls. "Aw. Goku is calling for his big brother Raditz? Too bad he's too sick to save you! Your mentality is really bad, is it? I see why you sometimes need him. He makes you stable again. Unfortunately for you, he's not here!" He pulls the woman's hair hard, and ChiChi screams out in pain.

Kakarot growls. "Stop it. You're hurting ChiChi. Stop hurting her! STOP HURTING HER!"

"Does that idiot even realize?! Kakarot is going to lose it again if he keeps this up! What kind of Human is he?! What kind of Human wants a Saiyan to get angry?!" Nappa questions the logic that doesn't make sense. Everyone agrees to this silently. They watch with anger or annoyance.

Chille begins to laugh again. "You fool! You can't do anything! You're just an animal. Go back from where you came!"

CRACK!

Kakarot falls to his back. The pain is too much. Instinctively, he hugs his knees close to his body. He begins to tremble. The horrible memories are flowing back in.

Chille's laugh mixes with several others who had mocked Kakarot in the past. The laughter of several soldiers.

The laughter grows louder, and louder. His fingers grip hard against his face. The Saiyan hears the cage being pounded. His eyes widen as a memory invades his vision.

-OoOoOoOo-

The sound of the cage being pounded makes his eyes fly open. He sits up quickly in time to see a bowl being rudely tossed inside.

"Eat up, and make it quick!" It sounds like Nomlas, the soldier who whipped him. The Saiyan dislikes him in many levels. Looking at him, he sees Chille with crossed arms.

Just his luck.

Kakarot reaches for the bowl, and he is almost startled as the bowl is whipped and it flips. The food spills everywhere. He glares at the soldier. He would normally not care because he is tired of the same thing, but then again, he is still starving. To do that is very rude. "What the hell was that for?!"

Nomlas throws his whip forward. "Have you already forgot?! You destroyed everything!"

Kakarot flinches as he is whipped on the arm. A fresh new cut is seen.

Chille frowns. "Let me make myself clear. If you decide to be trouble... you will be in suffering. All you had to do was comply, and everything would had gone smoothly. See them?" He points at the ceiling.

Kakarot looks up, and he sees the window near the ceiling. It is upstairs. Humans are all watching from above. Some look afraid, and some are angry.

It dawns to him that they are here to watch him get punished.

"To be the center of of attention is bad in this scenario. You think you've won?!" Chille growls. "You destroyed nearly all the vehicles we had. All the work wasted! You are always screwing with us! Now it's your turn to feel humiliation! You're just a filthy animal! That's all you are! Allow us - the Human race - to remind you about just how low you are!" He raises his hand.

Nomlas's whip is engulfed with bolts of electricity. The air cracks and the Saiyan is struck with it. The warrior screams out in pain.

"You're just a circus monkey! You get whipped when you don't play your part!" Chille shouts.

The warrior is whipped again. Kakarot drops to his knees. The pain is beyond worse than he felt with it before. Earlier, they would whip him to tease him, and now he realizes that were holding back it's power. The pain is far worse. It doesn't hurt a lot, it's agonizing. It's the kind of pain that is unbearable.

"You are just an animal! Remember that!"

The Saiyan screams and he lowers to the ground. He is still on his knees, but his hands support his weight.

"Do you realize what you have done?!" Chille's voice is filled with anger. "Your son arrived, and he escaped thanks to you! Now he knows where we are!"

Kakarot is crouched against the cage floor as he is struck again.

"Now he knows what we have!"

The Saiyan screams and he rolls to his side. Every strike is doing something to his body. The electricity must be the case. His body won't do as he wants.

"Now he knows how many of us are alive!"

Kakarot screams again as he is struck on the leg.

The crowd gasps in fear. Many screen and pound the glass in anger.

"Make him pay!"

"Whip him until he's near death!"

"Treat him like the animal he is!"

Many people scream out what they wish to see, and it seems that their wishes are being granted as the whippings get much worse. The screaming doesn't end. The Saiyan is suffering in great pain that is never ending.

Blood is drawn. Cuts land on top of cuts. The pain is too much.

"You are the center of all fear! We'll make you feel fear!" Nomlas screams as he draws his hand back. He whips the warrior again.

Chille huffs. "You're moving too much. Perhaps I should pin you down."

Kakarot crawls to the opposite side of the cage. He can't take it anymore. He is bleeding, and it doesn't seem to stop.

"Yī, èr, sān...!"

The pain is now on his head. The warrior tries to grab the crown, but the chains suddenly move and his arms are pulls back. He turns his head and sees Skrimp and Alphredo restraining his chains.

"Sì!"

Kakarot shouts in alarm as an unseen force pins him to the ground. He can't move. They are torturing him, and he can't move a finger. Fillet has the chain restraining his tail, and he is squeezing the life out of it. He is completely paralyzed and helpless. His power is useless. Not only are they wounding him...

They are wounding his pride. Never have he felt so humiliated in his entire life.

Nomlas swings the whip again, and the Saiyan screams out in pain again.

Pain is everywhere. From the crown there is pain. From his tail, there is pain. From the whip, there is pain. Slowly... so very slowly, his body grows hotter from his growing anger. He is failing to control it.

After several more whippings, the warrior snaps. He screams out in rage, and he manages to actually thrash, forcing the chains to fly from the soldiers holding them. However, he is whipped on the face, and he crashes. "DAMN IIIIT! I'LL MAKE YOU ALL PAY! I'M GOING TO KILL YOOOU!"

"Whoops. Looks like we made him lose his mind." Chille chuckles. "What's wrong? I thought you can keep your anger under control... oh... I get it. You're feeling bloodlust again, aren't you?"

Nomlas continues to whip the warrior.

"Give him your full strength. Stop playing around." Chille frowns.

Kakarot freezes. They were holding back?!

Nomlas grins, and he whips hard. The Saiyan screams out as it cuts his skin, and electricity goes through him at the same time. The bolts are being unleashed, possibly wounding the Saiyan in the inside.

Kakarot coughs out saliva mixed with blood. He is struck again. The crown is making him cough blood. He knows it can do that since it was first activated.

It doesn't seem to end. The world is becoming a blur.

"We are getting results. How about we make sure you won't forget!" Nomlas laughs. He swings hard and the whip slices and across the warrior chest, staring from the base of the neck. Electric bolts cuts through the fresh cut, and the warrior screams out again and falls to his back as it bleeds worse than the other cuts.

Kakarot rolls around, and he suddenly stops. He is struck several more times. He can't take it anymore. He's so weak. "Stop..."

He is struck again.

-OoOoOoOo-

CRACK!

Kakarot screams, and his back slams against the wall of the cage. Immediately, he curls himself into a ball as the laughter grows worse. "Let me be...! Leave me alone...!" He shuts his eyes tight.

"That's what they did to him while he was exiled?!" Nappa asks aloud.

"For hours nonstop. It makes so much more sense now. No wonder why he freaks out whenever he sees a whip." Tarble mutters.

ChiChi growls and struggles. "Stop hurting him! He had enough! Stop it!"

Kakarot takes another hit. He is shaking, bad..

-OoOoOoOo-

Kakarot snarls, and he begins to thrash. Chains clatter and they bang against the ground as Kakarot repeatedly slams his ankle braces against the bars as he pulls the ones restraining his wrists. "Stop! Don't do it!"

He said those same words when he was begging the Mercenary Tao to not kill ChiChi.

Nomlas laughs.

Chille releases the chains.

"DON'T DO IIIIT!"

Youzi falls to the ground. He screams out in panic which transforms into agonizing screams of pain as the tigers pounce on him and begin to eat him alive. It's hard to see due to the orange and black-striped pelts blocking the view, but the screams and the sound of bones being crushed and muscles being torn is unmistakable.

As this all happens, Kakarot's eyes lose their color as he spaces out. All sound is muffled as if he is listening through a pillow. All he can really hear is his own heartbeat.

B-BMP!

Why? Why does it hurt so much?

B-BMP!

Youzi was nothing more than just another demonic animal... right?

B-BMP!

No. Youzi helped him. He was kind. He had compassion. He wanted the war to to end too... so he didn't deserve any of this.

B-BMP! B-BMP!

For someone to die by being eaten alive... is so wrong...

B-BMP! B-BMP!

Once again, Kakarot couldn't stop a cold-blooded death... because he was too weak.

B-BMP! B-BMP!

Because he was too helpless...

B-BMP! B-BMP! B-BMP!

... because... he was so reckless... he failed to protect someone who understood him.

B-BMP! B-BMP! B-BMP! B-BMP!

The Saiyan slams against the bars again. His body turns hot as a burning sensation pours into him. "How dare you..."

Chille pats the cage. "Aw. I killed your buddy? How does it feel to be helpless?."

-OoOoOoOo-

"You dare to mock me... and kill who I had left from her. You dare to try to hunt down my son... you called her such a foul word... bassstAAAARD!" The Saiyan screams in a way that sounds almost like a roar as he yanks the chains and bangs his ankles against the bars.

Nomlas steps back. He is creeped out by the actions he is seeing. The way the Saiyan is moving is like a mentally insane person in a crazy house thrashing and rolling inside a padded cell with their arms tied... trying to find a way out. Really, he is trying to break his way out. The Saiyan keeps growling as if he is truly an animal. He rams against the bars several times.

"RRRRAAAAAAGH!"

Nomlas steps back again as the chains bangs against the bars harder.

"Now... I'm really angry with you...!" The Saiyan's voice sounds dark and rough. It actually scares the Human.

"What the... what is going on with him?!"

"I am going to make you pay... You've made me mad..."

Nomlas prepares to whip the Saiyan. The tone of the Saiyan's voice is so dark and filled with rage... it's as if words were spoken mixed with a deep growl. At the same time, he is disturbed.

"You won't escape...! Now you've done it! You've pissed off the wrooong Saiyan." Kakarot's eyes fill with rage and the irises slightly glow.

Nomlas gasps. Chille had warned him to never piss off this prisoner, and now he understands why. Kakarot may had explained his feelings like a child, but his rage is no joke.

Chille steps back. "His power... it's still in there somewhere. Saiyans... they can use it fully through rage... so this must be it..."

The Saiyan is nearly enraged.

"Who the hell are you?!" Nomlas gulps, and he whips the warrior several more times. "Cut it out and do what I said!"

Kakarot slaps the whip aside before it could hit him again. He glares at the man with his glowing eyes. "I said this once before... the day will come when I will break free and kill these soldiers!"

"And so... the Saiyan comes out." Chille mentions the violent side he sees from the warrior.

Nomlas regains some composure, and he realizes he's not even in danger. He laughs in relief. "You scared me for a second, but I suppose I should stop wasting my time with you." He waves as he heads for the door.

"Don't you leave! I'm not through!" Kakarot snarls.

Nomlas opens the door, and he walks out. The door slams shut, and the Saiyan is left in the tiny room all alone again. He is all alone.

Kakarot tries to pull the chains again, but they simply won't even slip free. He had known this for some time, but accepting it is the hard part.

A Saiyan warrior restrained by Humans is something that cannot be accepted. Unfortunately... this has been happening for two years... and he's been in this solitary confinement cell for a month so far. If that's not bad, he's inside a cage inside the cell. There is no way out.

The chains rattle violently, and the Saiyan tries to shake free. "YOU'LL REGRET THIIIIS!"

However... he will never get the chance... knowing that... his patience has finally ran out.

Some say through his exile, topped with imprisonment... it was torture to the warrior that had driven him towards hatred that is leading him towards madness. When he was thrown in a solitary room with Youzi as company... witnessing his death had affected him even worse.

The day after Youzi was eaten alive, they say the warrior was filled with more hate.

The week after... they say he had screamed out for minutes at a time.

The month after... some say he had lost his mind.

Not one person has dared to step foot inside the prison as the months passed by. For a Saiyan who is born to fight to go without it for years...

... is the most violent.

-OoOoOoOo-

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

SNAP!

Kakarot's eyes fly open. The veins in the eyes can be seen, but the irises are trembling. His breathing is hard but rapid. He's close to hyperventilating.

ChiChi becomes very concerned. "Goku...?"

She doesn't get a response. The Saiyan seems to be in a lot of pain. Seeing him tremble and hearing his breathing increase makes her realize whatever this is... it's behind Chille. She begins to thrash, and she frees herself from the soldier. However, her hands is snatched. "Let go of me! Leave Goku, alone!"

"Can't you see? How could you possibly tolerate an alien, especially when he who's a murder and a mental illness?" Chille grins.

"It's not a mental illness!" ChiChi protests. "Leave him alone! He's suffering, and he has suffered enough! It's because of you he's the way he is!" She pushes her hand, trying to free herself.

Turles watches this with great concern suddenly. His face fills with dread. "Oh, no..."

Vegeta senses this. "What? What is it?"

"Did anyone see Kakarot take his medication?"

That's when all the Saiyan look at each other in a way that reads;

"Oh crap."

Chille isn't fazed by the woman's actions. It seems to amuse him. "Whoa. Aren't you a strong one? I see why a Saiyan would find you interesting, but how about we forget about the Saiyan and you be with someone who will be worth more of your time."

ChiChi seems disgusted.

"That idiot! He's trying to provoke him!" Vegeta snarls.

Kakarot's fingers spread further so that he can see through the gaps. He seems surprised with what he just heard.

Chille pulls the woman closer to him. "Come on! We're both Humans here! Who wants a bunch of half monkeys running around, you already got one dirty brat!"

ChiChi growls as she tries to pull free again. "You don't talk about my son, and there is no way in hell I'll ever be with a freak like you!"

Chille leans towards the woman. "Don't be so stubborn like the true freak you are with-"

The woman stomps on his foot as hard as she can. Earning a yell, she throws a backhanded punch on his nose and he frees her, staggering backwards.

"AARGH!" The soldiers grabs his nose and bites back a scream. He lowers his hand and looks at the fingers which are coated with blood. His nose is crooked and broken. Anger fills his eyes as he pulls his hand back. "You damn bitch!"

He backslaps the woman across the face. ChiChi is sent flying several feet and crashing to the ground. She rolls to a stop and lies motionless.

Something inside of the Saiyan completely snapped.

"What have you DONE?!" Kakarot snaps in a snarl. All heads turn to him immediately. Everyone seems nervous. Especially when the ground begins to shake. "How dare you... HOW DARE YOU!"

Kauli gulps and shakes her head. "Oh, hell to the no! He did not just do that!"

"BASTAAARD...! You have no right... TO HIT MY WIIIIIFE!" At the last word, the warrior screams as the roof. The aura engulfs him violently, and a powerful shockwave knocks Chille from his feet.

Turles is without words. Kakarot's power skyrocketed insanely! Now he wonders if the rage is controlled or not.

"Oh, hell! He just went from being terrified to enraged in an instant!" Chille stands and steps back quickly.

"No shit, Sherlock!" Kauli snaps. "You just slapped the shit outta his wife! My mama always told me; a man should never put his hands and no woman, especially if that woman if your or someone else's wife!"

Kakarot grabs the bars, and he tries to break them. However, as soon as a whip hits his fingers, he steps back. He begins to punch on the bars.

", èr, sān, sì!"

The Saiyan's energy fades as he experiences terrible pain before he is forced to the floor. Rage is still seen in his face. The glowing crown is pinning him down. "Daaamn YOOOU...! You're dead! I'LL KILL YOU!"

"That's not very Goku-like to flat out say you'll kill someone." Chille crosses his arms.

"That shows you just how much he hates you." Kauli growls.

"I don't care. I'm going to end this insanity." Chille whips the warrior. He ignores the angry grunts. ", liù, qī, bā!"

The crown glows almost blinding bright. The Saiyan grabs the crown, trying to pull it from his head. It feels like his head is being split apart like a coconut.

The air cracks again, and the whip strikes the Saiyan on the face again.

, èr, sān, sì, , liù, qī, bā!" Chille repeats the numbers over and over. He keeps it going, ignoring the screams he is receiving. He whips the warrior again, and the whip coils around the warrior's arm. He chuckles as he watches the warrior being engulfed in electricity. He pulls the cord free and whips him against the cage bars. "Nothing more than a mere animal!"

Animal.

The word echoes through his mind. The whip continues whipping him and drawing blood.

Animal.

The electric shocks could kill him.

Animal.

BA-THUMP!

The bone necklace around his neck glows a faint purple and fades as the color highlights the body and fades in the rhythm of a heartbeat.

Karot notices this.

BA-THUMP!

It happens again.

Kakarot's mouth slowly opens. He lunges at the cage bars, and he turns his head sideways to chomp down on one. Immediately, his crown glows brighter, and he is electrocuted...

... but he continues to chomp.

Chille whips harder. "Fool! What are you hoping to accomplish?!"

"Animal!"

Voices of different people addressing him with that word echoes through his head. It begins to overlap until it's like he's inside a cafeteria. The voices pound loudly in his head.

"You're just a mere monkey! Stop trying so hard!"

They are pounding. It's driving him mad.

", ÈR, SĀN, SÌ, , LIÙ, QĪ, BĀ!"

"STOOOOP IIIIIT!"

It's too much.

The bar shatters as the Saiyan finally bites through it.

Chille gawks, and the others are in disbelief.

Electricity continues to engulf the warrior. He bites another bar apart, and slowly, he crawls out. Static runs through his body, but he seems unfazed. An intense rush of power fills his body. It feels good.

Too good.

Chille steps back at the sight of blood leaking from the warrior's mouth. "He damaged his gums bitting metal like that, but how the hell does that not faze him one bit?" He growls, and he whips the warrior again, but this time, it doesn't faze the warrior. "What the?"

The bone necklace is glowing.

Now Vegeta notices this. "What's going on? I can sense a load of energy coming from that. It's... being absorbed by Kakarot?" He looks at the warrior who seems to grin.

Grin?

After what just happened... he's grinning?

Kakarot's shoulders shake as he chuckles. He throws his head back, bursting in psychotic and hysterical laughter.

"Oh, no. No..." Kauli shakes her head. "This is bad for real. Real bad."

Chille seems a bit scared. He whips the warrior again. He lands a cut and draws blood, but he doesn't even get a flinch. It dawns to him. "He can't feel pain anymore!"

ChiChi's eyes slowly open. She can hear the insane laughter coming from the Saiyan. "G-Goku...?"

Kakarot lowers his head. His eyes are wild, and the irises tremble. His sanity is completely unstable. As soon as he tilts his head to the side and chuckles, it's clear he had snapped. "Animal? Animal? Who's the real animal?" His voice sounds wicked. Anyone would mistaken him as a bloodthirsty psychopath. "I don't like this. You put me back inside the cage and whipped me! What good would that do for you? Huuuh?" He tilts his head further. His mouth hangs open as if he's high on sugar.

Turles frowns. He doesn't like this. "Now I see why Raditz warned me to make sure Kakarot took his medication today. Kakarot's insanity is triggered when he is reminded of the traumatic things he had to endure for the three years he was gone. Psychosis is on top of that too. A single pill makes sure he doesn't freak out, and since he forgot to take it..."

"Bye-bye sanity." Kauli sighs.

Nappa notices something else. "But... I don't get it. Why is he now unable to feel any pain?"

"Adrenaline." Turles mutters. "How did it kick in? I have no idea."

"Something tells me that bone necklace has something to do with it." Vegeta narrows his eyes. "It only glows seconds before Kakarot loses his sanity. It seems to give him a load of energy that makes him unstoppable. It was glowing so bright when he went completely berserk on us."

Kakarot chuckles. "Time to have some fun! Are you ready to face death?!" He laughs hysterically again as his energy engulfs him in a purple color. It blows everyone off their feet.

Chille steps back several times. "That monkey...!"

Maniacal, high pitched laughter. The Saiyan is barely thinking. He thrusts his hand forward and the burst of air knocks Chille from his feet.

"No! If Kakarot kills him like this, he'll probably not be... somebody calm him down! He's not even thinking!" Tarble shouts.

Chille crawls back as the warrior stands over him.

"Now, you just go!" He draws his hand back.

A pair of hands snatches his wrist. "No!"

The Saiyans blink in surprise.

Kakarot growls as he pulls his hand free. He turns around and prepares to punch whoever stopped him, but he stops at mid punch. His eyes fill with disbelief.

ChiChi doesn't say anything else. She takes his hand and she lowers it to his side. She looks into his eyes, placing her hands in his cheeks. "I know you're fighting in there. Don't let this overwhelm you."

The Saiyan doesn't know why, but his body fills with an uneasy feeling mixed with warmth. Her touch is... soothing.

"The voices are not real, Goku. Don't let them bother you like this." The woman says calmly. "Take a deep breath. Gain back your senses, and think. You can do that, right?" She gives him a kiss on the nose and steps back.

Turles' mouth hangs open.

Everyone else just stares.

Kakarot's eyes relax. The bone necklace stops glowing, and he seems to have calmed down.

ChiChi smiles shyly. "I knew you could do it. Don't let him get to your head. Get rid of him like you said you would."

Chille growls. He almost had the warrior. "Damn. That woman there... I should had knocked her out cold. She snapped him back to sanity. She can really get through to him."

Kakarot tilts his head a bit. He smiles lightly and his eyes seem to have a gentle look. "Oh, wow... that was nice..."

Kauli rolls her own eyes. "Oh, great."

Turles realizes his mouth is still hanging open. He shakes his head to snap out of it, and he scolds his little brother. "Damn it! This is no time to have goo-goo eyes! Kill that bastard!"

Kakarot snaps out of something. He blinks and looks at the others. "Huh?"

Vegeta facepalms. "He forgot that quick?"

"Urrgh." Kauli slams her forehead on the wall.

Nappa seems irritated. "Kakarot, you are supposed to kill him! Chille!"

Kakarot looks at the soldier. "Kill him? Right." His eyes narrow. "He needs to die. His life ends here."

Chille chuckles. "So, you snapped back to your senses, and now you're willing to kill me. Fool. It's impossible to kill me!"

"Stop it. I made it clear several times that I know how to kill you." Kakarot draws out his staff. "You've done enough."

"No. You have." Chille draws out his gun and he aims at ChiChi. He fires immediately.

Kakarot's movements are in a blur. He draws out his staff and snarls. "You've crossed the last line, HUMAN!"

It happens so quick. The staff reflects the bullet and it flies elsewhere. It strikes the floating ball above the wall the Saiyans are trapped in. It's destroyed, and they are free.

Chille shakes his head and laughs. "You fool. If you somehow manage to even succeed, you'll only drive your bloodlust further. You can't control yourself as good as you use to be able to. You're a monster!"

"I know. But you're no Human." Kakarot narrows his eyes. For him to accept what was said surprises everyone. "You have no humanity. You're just a demon under that shell. I think I just figured you out." He lunges forward and thrusts the staff forward. It impales through the soldier who gasps in surprise since he had been struck right through the chest. "I found your heart. I know it can heal, but unlike your other inner body parts, it is where all the blood comes from."

Chille grabs the staff and tries to pull it out, but he can't. His mouth moves, and he mutters out one word. "Yī...!"

The crown on Kakarot's head begins to glow, and the warrior growls. "You...!"

"Èr...!"

The pain shoots through his body this time.

"Sān!"

Kakarot is suddenly unable to move. He is frozen... and the pain is greater. "Not... again...!"

Turles is alert. "There it goes! I'm getting tired of that stupid thing!" He steps forward, but his brother notices him and glares at him in a way that causes Turles to actually stop. 'He wants to handle it himself...? How?!'

Chille grunts. "Sì!" He witnesses Kakarot finally collapsing against his will by a powerful force. The soldier laughs since the staff that had impaled him is bit out of the Saiyan's reach. He begins to pull out. "Idiot. You just don't learn, do you? I know how to activate the crown, and you know that... or did you forget?"

Kakarot grunts. The glowing crown is agonizing. "Yeah, I know that I'm not always smart... but like I said before; You're the idiot today, Chille."

"Oh, and why is that?"

Kakarot grins darkly. "The Power Pole... as long as I am it's wielder, it'll work... even if it's not in my hands."

Chille's eyes widen. "W... wait! You're bluffing, aren't you?"

"Kakarot doesn't bluff. Remember when I destroyed your tanks?" Kakarot chuckles at the disbelief in the soldier's face. "Power Pole..."

Everyone is quiet, waiting anxious. What is the order he's going to give the staff?

The word comes out;

"... destroy..."

The atmosphere felt just as dark as that word fills everyone's ears.

The staff glows and the soldier screams as his entire body begins to glow.

Kakarot growls. The crown has stopped glowing, but he has a short period of time until things get ugly. He gets to his feet and swings his arm. "Run, everyone! Get outta here now! If we get caught in the blast, you might just die too!"

"What?!" Nappa isn't entirely convinced. "What makes you say that?! We can take explosions head on as long as we are on guard!"

"I gave that staff some energy! I don't know how powerful that explosion will be! You heard me; I have no idea!" Kakarot explains.

"He has no idea? Uh... that's not good." Future Trunks blinks, and he makes a run for it. "Come on, let's go! I don't want to lose my tail!"

Turles nods and makes a run for it as well. Nappa points to a lake that's at the ground 50 feet below from the building. The streaks of light shoot around them. The soldier is on the verge of exploding.

ChiChi gasps and sprints as well, but she's not as fast as the others. She looks behind her in panic just as the man is torn by the light. His scream is loud as the light explodes. A powerful shockwave comes her way. She looks ahead and runs faster. The lake is too far. She realizes making it would take a miracle. In panic, she screams.

Quick footsteps are heard behind her. She turns her head enough to see Kakarot running towards her. The warrior lunges forward with reaching arms.

Kakarot grabs her onto a protective embrace. She is knocked into the air, and they spiral like a screw towards the lake. "Hold your breath!"

They fall into the lake, and the shockwaves rushes past the surface.

Underwater, the Saiyans hold their breaths held as they move their arms enough to stay in one place. They look up, watching the water's surface glowing bright in many places as if it is a light show. It would look beautiful if the reason behind it didn't involve death.

Kakarot looks up with wonder. ChiChi clings onto him tightly as she watches the light dancing through the water.

'That had to be the most reckless thing you had done so far, Kakarot.'

Kakarot is startled by the voice invading his head, but he recognizes it as Turles'. He turns to look at the warrior who is looking directly at him. The hair is flowing so freely, he could see some strains of hair, and most of it is tangled with others. It seems that a Saiyan's hair is truly wild.

'Well, it's not like I had a choice.' Kakarot looks back at the surface. 'I know that had to take care of him. He is nothing put pieces now.'

ChiChi stirs, and he pauses.

Turles' voice rings in his head again. 'Moron. That woman is a Human. She can't hold her breath very long. She'll drown.'

Kakarot looks at the woman who is struggling to hold her breath. Concern crosses Kakarot's face. He nods to his brother, points at himself, and points at the water's surface. The message is clear; he will go first.

Kakarot begins to swim back up quickly. His head breaks through the surface and he inhales deeply as the woman surfaces next to him. She takes a huge gulp of air and breathes heavily.

Kakarot looks left and right, but all he sees is smoke. He hears gasping nearby and turns around. The others had surfaced. "Guys, do you see anything?"

"Nothing but smoke." Turles states. He gives his youngest brother a strange look. "What the hell did you do?"

"I don't know." Kakarot shrugs.

"You... don't know?" Nappa blinks.

"He never knows." Vegeta seems slightly annoyed, but he isn't surprised. Of course Kakarot wouldn't know. This is Kakarot.

"But... I gotta find my staff again." Kakarot begins to swim towards the lake's edge. As soon as his feet touches the ground, he assists ChiChi with her own feet by having her arm around his shoulder to keep her standing. He locates a spot clear of debris, and he sits her down carefully before turning to his comrades who reach the edge. They begin to rise from the ground, and Kakarot holds the woman as he carries her on the way back.

"You're one crazy Saiyan, Kakarot." Nappa says as he and the other reach him. "If there were a contest between us, you would win without breaking a sweat."

Kakarot rubs the back of his head with a chuckle. He lands on the floor they fled from, and he sets the woman down. "Well, sorry. I guess I should had practiced more before I used that thing against that guy... uh..." He pauses and looks around. He walks further into the smoke, and he quickly jumps and spins around before thrusting his hands forward. A powerful gust of wind blows the smoke away in an instant, and he is shocked to see splatters of blood scattered around the ground. "Geez! I think I overdid it!"

Kauli blinks. "Overdid it isn't the right description. That was overkill."

"Where is that Power Pole of yours? See it anywhere?" Turles looks around for any signs of the red staff, but he sees nothing. "It was caught in the blast obviously since it sent it. It must be in pieces."

"Nah. The Power Pole is unbreakable." Kakarot explains. "It probably blew off when the shock wave came. I'll get it."

"Huh?"

Kakarot cups his hands over his mouth. "Power Pole! Where are you, Power Pole?!" He turns to the right. "Come out! I know you can hear me!"

The others have a dull look on their faces.

"Is he really... calling for that thing... like it's a dog?" Kauli asks.

Kakarot frowns. "Hm. That's funny. Normally when I call for it, it would come to me." He scratches his head, trying to find a reason on why it didn't respond. "Uh..."

Turles huffs. "As I said before, maybe it was blown to pieces. Perhaps that weapon can't take explosions from the inside out."

The youngest brother frowns. He calls for his weapon again. "Power Pole! Can you hear me?! Come out! Extend!"

They all hear distant humming. Several yards away, they see a glow.

Kakarot tries again. "Over here, Power Pole!"

They hear the humming again, and it is closer and closer by the second.

Kakarot grins. "There you are." He jumps up and the red staff is captured in his hand. He lands as the curving weapon shrinks back to normal and is perfectly straight. The warrior cringes and drops the staff on the ground. "Aw, man! It's covered with blood!" He kicks it from the building to let it fall in the lake.

Future Trunks seems disgusted.

Several seconds go by.

"EXTEND!"

The staff shoots out the water, and Kakarot snatches it as it shrinks to normal size. He slides it inside the scabbard strapped against his back and turns to his comrades. "There's no way he could had survived that. The heart is the most important part of the body, after all. If it's blown to bits, he's dead in an instant."

"How the hell did you figure that out?" Nappa asks.

"Kill them any other way and they are back to their feet." Kakarot explains. "The heart is the source of all blood, and that is what the body needs. Blowing it up at the center of the explosion means it'll be gone in an instant."

"That is actually very smart of you, considering on the fact that you are an idiot." Turles shrugs. "So, you say he'll stay dead?"

Kakarot nods. "Yeah. I couldn't pull that off alone, though."

The others are confused until they see Kakarot turning to ChiChi with a gentle smile. It's full of friendliness, that if anyone were to just show, they wouldn't know that Kakarot had just went through a fight.

Vegeta is slightly surprised. "She... she planned this?"

"No, but she helped me find that guy's weak point. She killed Skrimp and when I asked how, she told me a stab through the chest was enough. That's when I knew my theory on how to kill Chille was correct. They are still Human with advanced healing power, but without the heart, that power is gone." Kakarot grins and chuckles cheerfully. "So, what do ya think? She's helpful if she wants to help!"

"For a Human, not bad." Turles rubs his head with a mischievous smirk. "I see why you had chose her... though she pretty much chose you first. That woman can fight like a Saiyan. It's amusing."

ChiChi blinks. "Huh?!"

Kakarot picks up something between those lines. His friendly expression turns threatening. "Hey. Don't try anything funny. You'll be on your knees before you could try touching her as you like."

Turles and the others blink with wide eyes. That look Kakarot gave them is actually very intimidating.

Kakarot sighs, and he looks at the woman again. "Now we have to find the others and deal with the military. If it weren't for ChiChi, this planet would be dominated by bionic people who were once flesh and blood. I see why they tried to kill her. It's why they filled my head with lies to make me lose my composure. They know she would be a huge problem."

ChiChi slowly stands and steps forward, but her eyes become heavy. She staggers and falls into the warrior's arms.

Kakarot chuckles. "You barely got any sleep. Go ahead and rest. I'll take you to the cave."

The woman seems exhausted. She smiles in a way that is worn out. "Thank you... now... if we can just stop the rest of that military... perhaps all of us can finally live." She is picked up from the ground and carried in a bridal style. Slowly, her eyes close and she falls asleep.

"She must be really tired." Nappa mutters.

Future Trunks seems relieved. "If we can just kill Dr. Gero, I can finally breathe to get ready for the androids..."

Finally, the heavy weight that are on Kakarot's shoulders lift, and he closes his eyes to inhale as much air as his lungs can hold. "It's done. All of them are dead. All except one." He mutters. "Dr. Gero is weak, so he's not a threat. I can finally... catch a break."

Tarble seems glad. Hearing the relieved tone, Kakarot's burdens are finally gone. "That means... no more of that unforgivable torture."

Kakarot opens his eyes. "ChiChi won't have to worry too much anymore... but being herself, she'll still nag about Gohan. Still, it's something I can handle."

Turles huffs. He can care less about the woman, but for Kakarot's sake, he won't say it outloud. He asks a question that he had wanted an answer for since he first heard about the woman. "You really love that woman, don't you?"

Kakarot looks at him strangely. "Why would you ask something like that?"

"Maybe because I want an answer."

"Well..." Kakarot looks at the sleeping woman. A smiles forms on his face. "I never realized how peaceful she looks when she sleeps. She would always get angry or upset... but when she sleeps..."

The topic came from nowhere, but Turles seems to have his answer. "I guess I should prepare myself in case we have another tail to keep an eye on."

"What are you talking about?" Kakarot looks at his brother strangely.

"Saiyan metaphor. I don't know how you Humans say it."

"Another mouth to feed?" Kauli guesses.

Kakarot is even more confused, but he doesn't bother to ask anything else about it. He just wants out. "The Resistance Army is officially dead. Without their leader, it's done. We should get out of here."

"You don't have to say that twice. I've seen enough today." Future Trunks agrees. "The day is almost over. It'll be a matter of time until the androids find out Chille is dead. Of course, 17 and 18 likes to mess around during the day. They may be androids, but they still have the same thoughts a teenager would."

"That's ironic to hear from a teenager such as yourself." Tarble smiles.

"I get that a lot. You would tell me-" The teen freezes. He won't mention this at all. He can't say Tarble was his teacher. Not yet. This leaves everyone confused, but Tarble's brother picks things up from there.

"So, we have time. Fine. Let's go." Vegeta waves everyone to follow.

It takes a couple hours, because everyone seems to be discussing plans on what to do next. How to deal with the androids is a big one. The Saiyans need a plan. A good one at least.

Kakarot feels the woman stir. He looks at his arms, and ChiChi finally wakes. "Hey. You're up." He gives her a childish grin. "You were snoring like a pig!"

ChiChi growls, and she punches him on the head.

"OW!" Kakarot covers his head with his hands which results to him dropping her. She screams in alarm as she hits the ground. "Ouch. I get enough of those from Raditz!"

"How rude!"

The others stop walking, and they notice the woman is awake and angry.

Kakarot chuckles. He extends his hand to offer her to be pulled to her feet. "Sorry, sorry." He takes her hand and pulls her up. "You caught me by surprise."

"Don't say rude things like that." ChiChi sighs. She turns and she notices how everyone is looking at her, including Karot. She stares at the child who stares back, and Kakarot crosses his arms with an amused look on his face.

The two stare for a moment. Others wonder... who will be the first to run.

Then, they hear something they didn't expect.

"MOMMY!" The child immediately rushes to the woman. He jumps to her arms and sobs heavily.

"He finally said something. It's about time." Turles throws his hands up and allows them to drop.

"I doubt this is enough to make him speak entirely." Tarble has a sad smile. "He only spoke a single word because he is a child who misses his mother. It came out without thought. You can't forget the fact that he's half-Human. Human children love their mothers. They've been with them since birth."

"Not all." Kakarot shakes his head. "Some mothers die from childbirth. Others abandon their children. For a child to have at least one parent... some people take that for granted. Gohan could had been an orphan, but he has strong parents who won't die so easily."

"You sound awfully smart." Turles chuckles.

Karot hugs her tightly. His mother holds him with no signs of letting go. The kid doesn't even know what to say. He's just glad to see her again.

"You're okay! My little Gohan!" ChiChi finally sets him down. She gets a good look at him, and she seems saddened. "Look at what they did to you. They pulled you into fighting so horribly. Such a negative influence those Saiyans are!"

"We can hear you." Kauli announces to remind the woman of their presence.

"Goodness. You're so strong like your father was when he was a boy. Oh... but I can't let this go on. You're going to stop training or fighting... whatever this is right now young man. Do you have any idea on just how much you're behind on education?! You have lots of work to do and books to study..."

"So... this is why the kid is a bookworm. His mother forces him to do this crap." Turles seems annoyed.

Tarble steps forward. "Excuse me. Pardon me for interrupting, but it's not too much of a concern. Your son has been studying as much as he can whenever he has free time. He chooses to study over playing outside it seems. He's very intelligent."

ChiChi blinks and looks at the kid. "You kept up with your work?"

Karot nods.

"Why... why won't you talk to me?"

Karot looks at his feet.

Kakarot seems upset now. "Well... maybe it's best you just go. It's my fault. I killed one of the soldiers in front of him and... he hasn't spoken since. You have the right to hate me. I just can't control my own madness it seems."

ChiChi stares at the warrior in disbelief. "You did that... in front of-"

"He wasn't thinking. He wasn't sane when it happened." Tarble immediately defends the warrior. "He did that... because that soldier was one of the people who assisted in your death. Kakarot targeted the soldiers who were behind your death. He wanted his vengeance."

"He killed them to avenge me?"

Karot steps away. He points at the crown his father has.

ChiChi sees it. "You want me to take it off? I... I'm sorry. I was told not to."

"You know about it?" Kakarot steps forward. "Then why not?"

"Your grandfather told me."

Disbelief fills Kakarot's face. "You spoke with grandpa... he's..." He remembers.

His grandfather no longer exists.

Kakarot seems saddened. "It's my fault. He's gone forever. He's not even a soul. Grandpa can't watch over me anymore, because he's non existent. That's why... I got scared when Chille had you. That ring he had destroys souls to extend his lifespan. He was about to use it on you... I was so scared. I already lost grandpa..."

ChiChi glances at her son before walking to Kakarot. "Chille is dead. He won't bother anyone again."

"I know, but it's him that's the reason why I... you can't. You should go now. You don't have to be nice and all. After I killed you, I don't deserve it."

"It wasn't your fault." ChiChi hugs the warrior which surprises everyone. "You couldn't even consider taking my life. He made you do it by fooling your mind. I can't make myself hate you, because I know deep down you're still the same person I met back when we were kids. You're just so angry."

Kakarot is frozen for a moment, but he returns the embrace.

Vegeta growls. "I feel like I'm about to throw up. I'm leaving." He turns to go for the ship. "I suggest that the rest of you let the two be."

Turles sighs. "I don't understand this. Kakarot is too odd sometimes."

"Maybe we should leave. There's a lot of explaining to do between those two." Nappa pushes Karot to make him walk. "Let's go, kido."

Kakarot steps back a bit as they leave. "Why are they leaving?"

"Let them go. They probably gave us space to sort things out." ChiChi guesses.

"You should go yourself." Kakarot suggests.

ChiChi shakes her head. "I'm not going anywhere. I just need you to understand... this guilt, it's not your fault. I realized something was wrong as soon as you suddenly attacked me, but I couldn't snap you out of it."

Kakarot shuts his eyes and cringes at the thought. "I'm sorry."

"Stop it. It's not your doing." ChiChi's words makes the warrior open his eyes to look at her. "I know... it hurts. After you lost your grandfather, you just went berserk with the following truth of my own death. Just know it wasn't your fault."

Kakarot seems a bit uneasy. "I'm just... afraid that you would be gone like grandpa is."

The Saiyans are out of earshot, and already they are disappearing in the vegetation. The woman waits until she is sure they are gone.

"Is that why you lost yourself?"

Kakarot nods. "That might be it."

ChiChi seems to understand. She looks at him into the eyes, trying to read any emotion he may have. "You thought he would erase me like he did to your grandfather. I see."

"You mean... so much to me." Kakarot mutters low, like he is afraid of anyone else hearing if they are nearby.

He can't look away. He can't move away. He's frozen, listening to the rustling of the tree leaves. His heart is beating fast. They eyes seem to reflect light. He can see himself by looking into the irises. Whatever anger he felt has melted away. He can't remember why he was angry at this moment. Looking into her eyes calms him down so easily.

It's hard to believe that the warrior is not stable in the mind. ChiChi sees no anger in his eyes. It seemed to had vanished. His eyes are like looking into a deep void. She can hardly see herself, but they are like a magnet. She can't tear her eyes away. "You're still very handsome." She places a hand on his chin, and it makes him a bit uneasy. "Oh, what can I do to fix this...? Psychosis... if only I knew sooner. The military has messed with you so much. "

"But they won't even get close to you." Kakarot promises.

"You're still sweet when you want to be." ChiChi seems relieved. "That's why I can't hate you. I know you're not truly a monster."

Kakarot's eyes slightly widen before they return to normal. His head slightly tilts as he gently smiles. Each passing second makes him feel more and more. He is looking deep into her eyes. "You really do understand. I'm... really glad to see you again."

The woman lowers her head and she snugs against his chest.

The warrior pulls her closer and already he feels the warmth in his chest. His embrace becomes firm, and his eyes slowly shut. Once again he can feel it. The urge to protect... it's the same feeling he felt when the woman was in danger from his comrades. It was before the Mercenary Tao arrived... it was when Nappa had her beaten down. After that... he attacked him

.. and later, the cyborg appeared and it happened. A mere illusion made Kakarot's hands covered with her blood. It makes him feel horrible. Just thinking about it... he fails to realize how firm his embrace has become.

Kakarot feels himself shaking slightly before he is still again. The protective urge is stronger. He lowers his head and rests it on hers. He feels like a failure for giving in to his emotions, but he truly missed her. After learning the truth... the fact that he killed her... he felt that he needed for see her since. "Don't go away..."

ChiChi's eyes widen. Even through his hatred... he is still him. She wouldn't dare to ask, but she does. "Even though you hate the Humans... you leave me as an exception. I had doubts... but you still love me... don't you?"

Kakarot frowns. "Compassion is a weakness... I was told this several times..." It seems that he is trying to hide it, but his tail betrays him. It moves slowly, a display of his current mood.

ChiChi smiles. "I thought you said that I mean so much. You're so naive to your own actions. You don't even know what you're feeling right now."

"I do..." Kakarot replies. "I don't want to let it go..." His head lowers more until he feels her nose. His tail flicks and would curl up. The movement it makes is entirely new and different. The last time he did this... he nearly...

ChiChi lifts her head and steps back, and the warrior looks at her, puzzled. She shakes her head. "No. Goku, you should. Someone will find out about my existence and they'll use me as bait to take you down. Maybe I should go... and hide."

"No. Who said that would happen?" Kakarot smiles lightly. "If anyone tries to find you, they'll be dead before they can even tap you."

"No. They'll find me anyway. The androids know everything about you. It's impossible to keep out of sight when they are out trying to hunt me down." ChiChi turns around, but her arm is grabbed and she is pulled back. "I know that you are worried, but they could be looking for us right now."

"Then, let them come." Kakarot says. His words surprise the woman. "This is probably the most I can stick around with you. This is probably the last time we are able to meet."

ChiChi now understands. "So, you decided to stay here with me at this moment rather than going with your comrades to discuss about the androids. That's not very Saiyan-like, is it?"

"Maybe I got it from my mother." Kakarot replies. "Normally, I would had gone for the androids... but I remembered how you had to go, so I suppose I should say goodbye."

"Since when do you show so much concern?"

"It's been almost four years. Nearly four years of guilt. It's been too long. I killed you, and I can't forgive myself for that. If I had went off somewhere so the killing would had never happened, maybe I wouldn't feel the way I do. What have you been doing to me since you came back?"

"You're not the sort to show so much affection, but I think it's really showing because you're feeling so much."

"I still barely understand it. It doesn't make any sense sometimes... but I like it." The Saiyan is confused with what is going on, but at the same time he does know. His current feelings are becoming more noticeable.

ChiChi finally gives in to whatever she was fighting against within herself. She grabs his face and she kisses him on the nose. She looks at his surprised face. "I will always love you, no matter what. Deep inside, you are the same kind and gentle sweet person I know."

For several seconds, the warrior seems to be in a trance. "You felt so soft... and you smell sweet... like cotton candy."

"You're comparing me to candy? Typical Goku." ChiChi mutters.

"Cause... candy is... hard to ignore. Candy is wonderful..." His eyes close again, and his nose touches her as he lowers his head. He feels his tail hugging her waist.

ChiChi is well aware on what is happening. The last time the Saiyan did this was when they reunited moments before Alphredo arrived. This time, there is not a person nearby, but the Saiyan seems to be a bit stubborn. "You are so childish, Goku."

Kakarot's breathing shakes. He's clueless on what is happening, but at the same time, he knows what it is. "I can't have you die again. You... mean so much."

ChiChi relaxes. "Why do you say so?"

He recalls the last time they ran into each other years ago. She seemed so angry. She didn't mean it when she blurred out how she hated him. When they fought the Mercenary Tao... he thought he saw her die, then he did because...

... because of him.

The terrible feeling is almost overwhelming, but he focuses on the fact that she is alive. "You mean so much to me... I can't lose you again."

The woman is surprised. Goku? Did he just admitted something? "You can't...?"

He replies in a quiet tone, afraid of those in earshot if possible. "I can't... because, I..." His lips meet hers with a quick peck. The same strange warmth of comfort begins to fill him. He fails to realize the pressure he is putting on himself. Just as he does it again, he didn't expect her to actually do the same. She returns it. He nearly steps away... so she does understand.

He didn't think this would be enjoyable... because he likes this very much. However, he's making a huge mistake he fails to realize... he exposes his weakness... probably his worst. It's intolerable, but he can't make himself hate her.

ChiChi knows what the warrior was about to say. He's a Saiyan, so he won't easily say it, but it's clear on what it was.

"You're so strong..." Kakarot mumbles.

He really can't make himself hate her.

It's too clear when the pecking turns into lingering kissing that is near passionate.

He wants to abandon such feelings towards her. He hates Humans to the core... but why not her?

He wouldn't dare to say it out loud. His comrades had known this for a long time... but the soldiers must not know. She never done anything wrong. He hates Humans, but ironically, he loves her.

He feels the need to keep the one he had fallen for from sight.

A/N: I'M DYING! DYIIING!

IT WAS SO FREAKIN' HARD TO WRITE THAT LAST SCENE!

Help... the fluff. Gasp! Gasp!

ACK! *Faints*

ESPEON fainted!

READER gained 804 exp points!

Possible Questions:

PQ1: The Z-fighters are back?!

A: You bet! Now... what do you readers think this would do?

PQ2: ChiChi is betraying her own race?!

A: No.

She's fighting the military. Red Ribbon is simply evil.

PQ3: Raditz and Baby Trunks?

A: I had to place a little action for baby Trunks. Inspiration?

Jack-Jack.

He was sooo cute even though he was a flaming torch and then an angry animalistic thingy.

Awwww!

Yes. I referenced to "The Incredibles" That movie...

Where's my supersuit?!

PQ4: What's going to happen with ChiChi?

A: You'll find out soon.

PQ5: So... is Chille dead now?

A: Did you just ask that?

PQ6: WHAAAT? You made the last scene all fluffy and lovey craaaap!

A: THAT is why I HESITATED to publish this chapter.

I CAN'T WRITE THAT KIND OF STUFF, BUT I DID IT ANYWAY!

IT WAS KILLING ME! I SUCK AT IT!

SORRY!

Question Time:

Q: I gotta admit, i really like this story. You surprised me with it. I do have a question though. Are you planning to go into Super?

A: I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter. I love surprising people with these stories.

As for Dragon Ball Super? I've been thinking about it for a while, but remember the Super Saiyan God cannot be made unless there are five pure-hearted Saiyans... and none of the Saiyans are pure hearted... excluding Gohan, Trunks, and possibly Kauli.

Could there be a substitute if I go that far? Perhaps. Though, I have two more books to go. Book 4 is planned to take place between the Android and Buu saga. Book 5 is planned to be the Buu. It'll probably be 2019 or 2020 by the time I get to Super. XD

Q: Ah, good help is so hard to find these days. Kakarot should have just waited until ChiChi woke up before leaving. Hopefully, he won't take his threat of killing Mint and Slicer seriously, I do like Mint's disposition.

Turles truly does act like Kakarot more than he realizes. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to eat a giant magical dragon. Question is how would it taste if Shenron was able to be cooked? Also, would it give Turles indigestion? I suppose we'll never know since I'm certain that the likelihood of eating one would be nil.

So the teenage androids are lurking around. Future Trunks and Vegeta need to start paying close attention to their surroundings or they're not going to survive.

Shenron's truly taking into consideration the risks of removing the heart virus if it comes back later in a stronger form and kills Raditz anyway. That makes me wonder if the medicine's even capable of curing our favorite long-haired Saiyan if it was developed for Kakarot. If it does work, it might take a bit longer until Raditz recovers. Makes me feel bad for both Baby Trunks and his future counterpart having their dad out of commission.

Chille, be a dear and please do NOT try to make wishes of grandeur when there's a relatively ticked off Saiyan trying to come up with a solution to his problems. I was satisfied with Kakarot not killing him yet since it would have been a relatively huge cop-out if he had succeeded.

Finally, Tarble's baring his fangs after being put down by his fellow soldiers and brother for far too long. It would be scary when he transforms (considering it can still happen not too long in the future) and pretty much puts Kakarot in his place. I am going to assume that Tarble being able to attack Kakarot while he was blind was your recent bit of inspiration from DB Super (I will admit that I was NOT expecting that match to end the way it did). I give Tarble points for finally standing up for himself.

Kakarot, you might want to be a bit more convincing if you're trying to fill Raditz's boots. Tarble pretty much knew who you were before that guise fell due to your hunger, and he didn't have to see what was happening to know you are a horrible actor. Trying to use shape-shifting on a nearly empty stomach was probably a very bad idea, especially since it is still a new technique.

Glad to see Kakarot's regaining his fighting spirit despite everything that has happened lately. Hopefully, he'll be able to stop Chille before anything happens to his wife again.

Yeah, romance scenes do tend to be tricky to write. Anytime I need to write romance, I think back to when I was in love with someone when I was seventeen years old. I will admit I was naive back then, believing that he was the one for me. After the breakup (days before my eighteenth birthday), I was pretty heart broken over it because it was my first serious relationship with someone.

The music selection for that part seems to fit nicely. I might have to borrow it the next time I write a romance scene. :D

My hardest thing to write? Probably be mystery. I confess that I truly suck at it to the point that people easily can figure out who the mystery character tends to be. And this is BEFORE I plan the big reveal (mostly on top of a cliffhanger). Then again, my writing style's changed significantly over the years, so there's a chance I could pull it off better now than I did in the past.

Heh, can't help throwing theories of possible plot twists out there. That truly would be messed up to write something like that, but it would definitely make for some possible problem solving down the line.

Then again, this is coming from someone who enjoys throwing cliffhangers in certain chapters. I used to do it a lot more when I would get stuck, but it has become a rare thing for me to use this unless it is part of the plot. Thankfully, my writing's improved to the point that using them is irrelevant, but if I did have to use one, then I would wait until the perfect moment.

I have enjoyed this chapter since it answered some of my lingering questions that were not asked in the previous review.

A: Finding good help as a Saiyan is very difficult. I sorta like Mint.

Wow. The Turles indigestion joke gave me a good laugh. Yep. Raditz and Turles do have moments when they act a bit like Kakarot. :)

It's time for Trunks and Vegeta to really pay attention to what is going on!

Shenron is one side dragon. Raditz may take a little longer, but he proves to be a trooper when it comes to sickness. He did fight off the earthlings to keep the baby, but he was too weak. If any of the fighters realized just how weak he was, they could had killed him.

At long last, Chille is no longer a problem. That guy was getting annoying, and I created him. How ironic.

Tarble finally standing up for himself was one of the things I truly enjoyed writing. Of course, what's funny is I finished typing the previous chapter before watching the 80th episode of Super. I was laughing because this third book has a few similarities to the new arc. What does that mean?

Kakarot still has a lot of work to do to the shapeshifting thing. A Senzu Bean did the trick to stop hunger for 10 days as we all know, but will it make shapeshifting last longer? Who knows?

Writing romantic scenes kill me all the time.. I'm terrible with writing them. I spent a whole two weeks writing the last scene here.

Yes. Two freakin' weeks. Of course DBZ is all about fighting. Seeing a hint of romance is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. It's so difficult and rare.

But... the reason why I wrote this in... because think about it. Kakarot hasn't seen her for so long feeling her death weights heavily on his hands and it did.

Q: (From CH. 12) Geez la wheeze, this is just getting so enriched I don't know what to think anymore! But, twists, turns, messed up events and theories! It's all good! Who thought the chapter would've started out with Bulma, and Dende; and what a way that was too! It didn't shock me that Dende, was feeling his way towards Bulma, and her army going insane! I mean you planted the seeds well. I wasn't shocked at all when Dende, said Bulma, was as wicked as Kakarot. I liked how it even threw her for a loop, and she even began contemplating, I guess at this point, what her once friend had said. But, when she carried on with her work we saw how she fought back her old urges as Dende, left. But, oh boy, who would've thought that Bulma, would've found a way to calm Kakarot, using an old Saiyan, melody probably sung by his mother. The next part was as equally shocking, when we saw Kakarot, dreaming of his Grandpa Gohan, and Chichi, it was saddening to see how they both rejected him hatefully. Plus, Kakarot's confusion could not be any less nerve wracking. Then you upped the anty even further with his Granpa, and Chichi, being grabbed by a monster Oozaru. I knew instantly that you wanted that interpretation to be Kakarot. When Kakarot, figured this, it was so torturous, the Oozaru, taunted our favorite warrior by not knowing what his true blood was, and how he didn't have the complete stomach to kill. Which ended badly, the eating of his Granpa Gohan, which are making us, the reader believe actually happened, and then Chichi, getting stepped on...Pretty gruesome stuff! What confused me was even though I loved the fight between the warrior and beast, that I pretty much panned out; what I didn't expect was the beast to help him. "Will you control the beast, or will the beast control you?" Love it! I didn't expect it from you personally, I thought you were going to go with the one personality taking over the other scenario. What I can see now here is, that the Oozaru, part of Kakarot, wants him to gain a foothold on his power and strength, because what if there is something more sinister that we don't know about Kakarot, that could take over both parts of him? Ooooooh! A Black Goku/Kakarot, formed just from his evil nature, it just makes me tingle; even Vegeta, would be scared! What made the next scene worse was Kakarot, waking up terrified and then vomiting stomach acid, it was hard to read, but bravo...it had a good effect. I got say, I have also been enjoying the character of Abcon, this dog demon, is usually the first on the scene for Kakarot. I like how this dog demon, is like his loyal second in command. The next bit was cool, because even though Karot, was not used a lot in this chapter, I liked how he stood his ground against his Uncle Turles. Turles, is definitely a member of the family that came out be a bully type I see, but that's cool because you've kept pretty close to his cannon. Which it will be interesting to see if Turles, will go through any big changes? When Turles, was close to crushing Karot's head with his foot, I liked how Karot, called to his Uncle Raditz, and he was there. When he sent Turles, crashing into a wall and destroying more of Tarble's things, I liked how Tarble, got upset and forced both brothers to fix what they destroyed. Turles's little quip about how Tarble, was not that different from Vegeta, was hilarious! I also must mention, I probably pretty sure Raditz, is still painting this picture that he doesn't care for Karot, even though he says he's protecting him for Kakarot's sake; I think that couldn't be further from the truth. I believe, just liked he warmed to his naieve brother's view points, he starting to love Karot, like a son. Even though he hasn't had his yet. Lol! When we got back to Kakarot, just seeing him in this state of mind was sad. Alone, hungry, dealing with nightmares, it just piles up. What I love is that Abcon, is doing his best to provide for the hungry Saiyan, but he can only do so much. So, when Abcon, says the wrong thing, it scared me when Kakarot, almost lashed out at his ally. Thankfully, I liked how Kakarot, kept himself at bay. I liked how you said that Kakarot, was looking for action, so when Mint, and a few of the other demons said that the army was in the area; I liked how he leaped at the action! The army interaction was great, I liked how Kakarot, used Youzi, as a distraction for them all, in the monkey taking some bananas. But, the fun came when Kakarot, came out and started eating bananas. I liked how the soldiers, were confused by everything, on how Kakarot, ate a banana, and how he just kept taking the bananas, and eating them so fast. The reactions of the army were just classic in this chapter! The object however of the army capturing Kakarot, was a new one, I didn't think they were interested in that, but as I suspected, it was only going to be a matter of time before the army wanted prisoners. The experimentation part, I knew was going to self explanatory. So, when Fillet, and Alphredo, were trying to capture Kakarot, at first with the electrified chains I was worried. When you had Kakarot, break through all that I thought his strength returned?! Low and behold it was because of his tail growing back to protect him!(yay the return of the tail! Hurray!), Just awesome! I also enjoyed it when you went back to Raditz, and Turles, this chapter. I liked how when they were both trying to fix the panel they broke, all Raditz, and Turles, could do was name calling. It was just so funny and a cute brotherly spat to boot, but what is funny for some isn't funny for the rest of the Sayian crew. I just didn't think that moment would bring up a weakness for Turles, to exploit, and with apples?! I wondered what you were getting at...wait...Raditz, is colorblind?! Holy crap! How did he hide that for all the years amongst Vegeta, and Nappa? But, bravo Raditz, for training yourself along with your mother to boot! There is an interesting theory that I like developing here, and it seems that Raditz, and Kakarot, got more of Gine. When Turles, it seems has gotten more of Bardock? That is just my theory for traits now. I just hope that Vegeta, won't use Raditz, being colorblind to kick him out too! Although, it would be a way to further the coming coup, that I believe can still happen with the group. Loved the invisible bond part as well! Having Turles, and Raditz, talk about what makes each the sons of Bardock, unique was interesting, and great for character development. We learned so much about the three, How Raditz, has an amazing willpower to help his family in any situation, great chance to protect. Kakarot's never yielding strength, and the power of faith. Then finally Turles, with what seems to be perfect memory, it will all link to their invisible bond with one another. Plus, I wonder if this bond will bring the brothers' together? Also, on the concept you mention the other Saiyans, talking about Kakarot, being a possible sociopath. The possibility is definitely there, and we've seen it. The question is will Kakarot, give into it? When we get back to Kakarot, I liked how he was terrorizing the army with his army of baboons. It was hilarious to see as well as the army going "you speak monkey?" it was great! I also was to aware of the army not giving to Kakarot's demands to when Fillet, lead him into a clearing, and the army shot him up I was surprised. What was funny was Fillet's reaction when he couldn't kill our favorite Saiyan. I even loved when Alphredo, and another solider, took out RPG's and shot Kakarot with it. Kakarot's shock about the army using rocket launchers was hilarious. Then when the rockets didn't work Alphredo, went back to the ki infused bullets which did hurt him. Then the simple enough ki blast took care of that, as Kakarot, blew up the gun. Man, just so much cool stuff, and you just made it get better...especially when the Power Pole, came into play. It was something when he was about to kill the army with it, but then the flashback of when he was with his Granpa Gohan, when he gave him the Power Pole, was cute. When the correct way to use the Power Pole, was for defense I liked how Kakarot, froze in his tracks didn't kill the soldiers with it, and just created a tornado to blow them away. All of this seemed far from over when Chille, showed up. I liked how he coxed Kakarot, out of hiding by talking about his family and loved ones. Chille, wanting to get a rise out of the warrior, is just geez...you're desperate for some action. Also, love how Abcon, oversaw this battle with Kakarot, I know he was near a lot of the action and I hope Abcon, didn't get killed?! When Chille, started talking about Chichi, and how he was attracted to her, and even though she didn't want to be with him...he tried raping her?! My mouth literally hung open during this scene and I couldn't blame Kakarot, for trying to beat Chille to a bloody pulp. But, as horrific as Chille, raping Chichi, I still wonder if that is still the whole story behind her death? During this mammoth fight I liked how Kakarot, took Chichi's helmet attack and made it his own, I was hoping he was going to blow Chille, away at that point; but no such luck! Sadly this is when Chille, sneaked in the Saiyan lullaby that Bulma, was talking about, a little song to calm the fighter, and then a sleeping gas...the rest is history. The army base return was equally interesting, the new character Ice, has my attention. Also, loved the soldiers whispering about Ice, and she could still hear it; classic! Also, Bulma, telling the army about what Kakarot, used to be like was interesting...I'm just wondering with what Bulma, told them, could this generate some sympathy from them to Kakaort? Also, when Kakarot, was brought in as a prisoner, I liked how it affected Bulma, she kept seeing Kid Goku. Is some of the old Bulma, still within her, and if it is, will Bulma, keep pushing it back? I like how Bulma, knows how Raditz will come looking for Kakarot. At the end with Bardock, and Gine, looking at the crystal ball of the events unfolding, it is interesting how Raditz, will be seemingly having his son Trunks. Gine, using this as an initiative to get to Earth, is interesting. I also liked how Gine, parlayed with King Yemma, on to prove herself to see if she can go to Earth for a day. I wonder will she succeed, to that same point is she going to just help Kakarot, as she said in the end, or is she also going to try to kill Bulma, so that Raditz, won't mate with her...sa therefore Trunks, won't exist? I just found it interesting how Gine, wants to do this after the mention of Trunks. Either way just great stuff, and I look forward to see what the next chapter brings!

A: Boy oh boy. You have no idea what you're getting into. You're at the beginning of this craziness I somehow created.

You have nooo idea. Well... you're reading this... and this is like... 14 chapters later sooo...

Next Time:

*Insert DBZ Kai's "episode preview theme" here*

Kakarot: (Cheerful) Hey! It's me! Kakarot!

It looks like we're dealing with a big problem for real! Dr. Gero has another threat set for us?! This is insane!

Vegeta: (huffs) Another one? That's not too much of a problem.

Future Trunks: (angry) No! If they let this happen... we'll add die for sure!

Tarble: (determined) I have an idea. Thanks to the information Kauli managed to understand, and the files ChiChi explained, we have a better idea on just what we are dealing with. First things first; We kill the doctor.

(Saiyans are ambushed by powerful rockets)

Kakarot: (annoyed) Seriously! This is getting annoying! How is this happening?!

Future Trunks: (surprised) Oh, no! Kakarot! Hang in there!

Kakarot: (determined) Don't worry about it! I've been in this situation before when I was a kid, and I know how to deal with it!

Kakarot: Next time on: "The Forgotten Past of The Earthling Saiyan"! Chapter 27! "The Saiyan Warrior, Kakarot!"

Android 20, I'm coming at you with everything I've got!

REVIEW! REVIEW!

To be Continued to Chapter 27!

Upcoming Chapters: (Read at your own risk!)

Chapter 27: "The Saiyan Warrior, Kakarot" When android 20 reveals a shocking secret, the Saiyans realize the war is far from over. 20 makes a final attempt to deal with the Saiyans, but Kakarot finds himself at last. He taps into the hidden power he had onced used to defeat a powerful foe he fought as a child. The Saiyan doesn't give in to any pressure. He proves himself that he can indeed control his Saiyan nature and use it in a way least expected!

Chapter 28: "The unruly teenagers cause havoc! Brace yourself for double trouble!" Androids 17 and 18 have done the unthinkable, marking them as unruly teens indeed! Though Vegeta's strength makes it seem he can take them on, they prove to be far stronger than expected! Meanwhile, The Relentless Brothers; Raditz, Turles, and Kakarot - go for the roots of the threat that can kill them at any moment! Playtime is over, even for the goofy Kakarot! When things begin to go out of hand for Prince Vegeta, the general is forced to do what he had been told since the very beginning of Vegeta's life!

Chapter 29: "The disrupted project from the unknown! Life is brought to awareness!" Future Trunks senses something is definitely wrong with the timeline. Searching for answers, he and a few others arrive at a disturbing scene that defies logic! A glimmer of... hope? Irony is present there!

Though things are getting tense, the Saiyans have a huge bomb dropped on them that truly makes the tension even worse!

Especially towards Kakarot who turns pale to the face at the moment.

Chapter 30: "The situation is bleak! Bare your fangs at the foe!" Just how much longer can the Saiyans stand against the androids?! When things go out of hand, the warriors push forth their efforts. However, when a small life is endangered, it triggers something in Raditz that was thought to not exist!

Also it seems... someone taps into their own potential as well!

Chapter 31: "A threat formed from all corners! The pest in a whole new level!" The entire Resistance Army had been reported completely neutralized by the Saiyan warriors! All that remains is The Red Ribbon, and the next project was launched...? A lot of chemistry or biology was involved, and it's too much for Kakarot to understand due to his lack of education. What he does understand is how this new threat is sucking the life out of any other lifeform it comes across.

Literally.

Also, it seems the Saiyans aren't the only ones aware of this. An old enemy crosses paths with the Saiyans. Will it be an unlikely alliance, or a planned stab on the back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 752 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...
6K 111 151
Read at your own risk this story contains *graphic* Sexual content | rape | drug use | graphic fights | Gore | Don't say I didn't warn you I don't wa...
6.7K 162 12
(Edit 5/7/2020: THIS IS AN OLD BOOK, I WILL BE REWRITING THIS AS A DIFFRENT BOOK. THE OTHER BOOK HAS THE TITLE TIED BY FATE AND IS FOUND ON MY PROFIL...
47.1K 1.4K 26
Izuku Yagi Grew up Neglected and Abused but atg Age 10 His Past Realized Their Mistakes and began to IMprove however years later when he is at UA wit...