REVULSION {a.b} ✔

By rlbcage

He reached out and took my hands. He held both of them and squeezed them softly. "I will be there." {insp... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Bonus Chapter- Andy's POV!
READ PLEASE

Chapter 30

1.8K 86 77
By rlbcage

Author's note at the end please read!

Andy fell asleep next to me on my bed, leaving me to ponder about what had just happened.

My last memory of what had happened those couple of days was him heading towards my parent's room with a knife. Could I've been dreaming? That's always a possibility...right?

I felt like a stranger next to him. Sure, I did care about him.. but certainly, I didn't love him. This...this was worse than when I found out about that high school. Even when I found out that he was dead and even died in my room.

How could I just let this pass my mind?!

I shivered at that thought and I felt Andy start to stir. I laid there in a straight line, not even daring to move. His warm body next to me wasn't comforting at all. It felt like I was being threatened.

I was terrified.

I glanced over to the door and then back at him. There was a possibility I could run out there right now. He wouldn't be able to catch me. But, there's also a possibility he wakes up before I can even make a move to the door. I pondered those thoughts in my head, but he began to wake up before I could even make a decision.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." he smiled and leaned up so he was balancing on his elbow.

"Morning.." I muttered softly, without looking at him.

"What's wrong?" He pulled me close to his chest.

Oh, I don't know...maybe because you're a psychopath?

"Nothing," I mumbled and continued to avoid contact with him.

"It doesn't seem like nothing..." He sat up.

I sat up along with him. What does he expect me to say? That I'm pissed off that he won't let me see my own parents.

"You know what's strange? My dad should've come in here asking me about school. How come he hasn't done that, Andy?" I turned to him with a look on my face.

"What do you mean?" he asked and his lips drew into a line.

"You know exactly how I mean, Andy." I got up and walked to the door.

"Please stop, Danny. Don't make me do it." Andy pleaded.

"Do what? What am I making you do? Are you going to kill me like everyone else? The thing is, I'm already dead. There's nothing you can do or will do to stop me from getting out of h-" and I suddenly my face stung quite a lot.

I held my cheek and gasped, looking back at him.

"D-did you just slap me?" I breathed out softly.

The angry look on his face answered my question.

"What is wrong with you?!" I yelled, backing away from him.

"You just don't know when to stop! You- you keep pushing in places that I ask you not to go and you keep disagreeing with me. Why must you disagree with me?!" he shouted back.

"Because I'm my own person Andy. You don't own me. You can't control my actions." I said.

"Well, maybe if I just tried hard enough you would listen. I thought you were a real sweet girl.. but you just turned out to be- uh, a bitch!" his words hit me like bricks.

I felt my eyes began to water up and I fell to the ground on my knees.

"I-I.." I heard Andy's voice come closer to me.

"I didn't mean it. I'm sor-" he went to hug me, but I pushed him away.

"Get away from me!" I pushed his chest away.

"You mess with my mind and you're so bipolar.. you just confuse the hell out of me! First, you're mad at me than the next second you want to hug me and say sorry. That's not how it works! Fuck you Andy! Fuck you! Y-you can't just keep doing this." I shouted and the door swung open.

Andy looked over at me and pleaded me with his eyes, but I wouldn't let him get to me again. I raced out of there and ran to my parent's room. I was pulled back and I saw Andy gripping my hand tightly.

"Please.. please don't do this. I love you so much," he begged and his eyes began to fill with tears.

"No, Andy." I ripped my hand away from his grasp.

"You don't hurt the ones you love over and over," I told him.

"You did it to me... when you told me to leave when you said you were done with me. Imagine how that feels, Danielle. Imagine how that fucking feels!" he got close to my face and stared at me with those eyes.

His eyes... were not like how I first saw them. They were filled with blues, purples, whites. Now it just navy blue, black... That light that was in his eyes was gone.

And I knew at that moment that this wasn't my Andy. My Andy was gone...forever hidden inside of this monstrosity.

I didn't answer him and turned over.

I opened the door open and nothing was there. Not even the bed was there...

"W-what the hell?" I walked into the now empty room that used to be my parent's.

Andy stood by the entrance of the door with an expression I couldn't exactly describe. I wasn't sure if he was upset, angry, or even both.

"Where're my parents, Andy?" I said in a stern tone.

He didn't answer but just stare at the ground.

"I"m just trying to protect you, that's all," Andy said.

"Protect me from what? What else can you protect me from? My parents? I don't even know if they are even alive!" I yelled back.

"T-They are alive!" He finally admitted.

"W-what..?" I said almost in a whisper.

"I scared them...away. I didn't want you to freak out..but they left you here. I showed them your body... I'm sorry." He murmured.

"N-no.. they couldn't have left me here. You're lying!" I yelled at him and ran away. I walked into the kitchen and it was completely clean. Our tables were gone, everything in the fridge also.

I ran into the living room and the tv was gone along with the couch. Everything was gone...

"No... this can't be happening.." I whispered as I dropped to my knees.

"I wanted to tell you... but I was worry you would be mad at me," Andy said from behind me.

"Maybe if did tell me, I wouldn't be so mad. You drove away the only family I had!" I whimpered.

"I thought I was your family. I thought you loved me..." Andy came closer and I felt his arms start to wrap around my waist.

"No, Andy." I ripped his hands off my waist and turned to face him.

Tears stained my cheeks and I stood up taller.

Andy looked at me with hopeful eyes. I couldn't do this any longer. I have to end this... I felt like a part of me was being teared apart but this was the only option. He needed help... more help than I do.

Sure I was depressed and he was there to help me through it all. Then as everything slowly unraveled, I found about things that I didn't like. Even when I found out about what he did in the past, I got mad and then forgave him.

Why did I forgive him? Only heaven knows.

But I continued to forgive him over and over. Everything he did, I passed it over like it was nothing. I was breaking myself in that process.

He kept saying that we were alike. Nowhere were we even in similar at all. He was the darkness that I was always told would come in the end. Sure, I was attracted to the darkness and I thought that it was okay. But really, it just made my life worse.

Now, look at me... I've committed suicide in my own house...Forever stuck like this until this damn house comes down. I'll be stuck with this man and the other ghosts that lurk in the shadows. There's so much I still don't know about this house, but one thing I know is I can't be with Andy much longer. He's ripping me apart... I can't deal with much longer. I can't let myself suffer like this. I have a choice here to either continue to keep having heart broken apart or finally just end once and for all.

"Please tell me you love me. Remember how much we cared for each other earlier this year. I helped you, Danny. I helped you with your depression. Please..." he pleaded.

And with that, I need to concentrate on myself.

The thing that broke me the most, was the person who was supposed to heal them together.

And that was Andy.

He was waiting for an answer. I don't know what answer he was expecting from me. But I knew the answer... whether he liked it or not.

"I don't love you, Andy. I hate you."

END.

__________

Yes, this is the end of the story! Surprise surprise! I bet you guys didn't expect it to end like or that quickly. I know you guys probably hate me right now, it's okay. I enjoyed writing this book so much and it was one of my proudest treasures. This was my first Andy Biersack fanfic I have completed.

Since this book is now over, I'll be more focused on my other Andy Biersack book,"The Purge."

Please go check out those books and tell me what you think!

Thank you for this adventure of this book! I really appreciated it guys. I started this book back in September when I first started to get into American Horror Story. I didn't expect my story to blow and have almost 7,000 reads. This whole book has been one adventure I would've never expected to take. I've spent hours upon hours writing these chapters just for you guys. Each comment that you guys wrote really kept me going.

Thank you,

Samantha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 31.7K 54
"you was there for me when i needed you, so i was trying to do the same." sequel to bodyguard
Streets By Ash

Teen Fiction

5.3K 162 28
*previously was known as adopted into a family of bad boys* "I always got the blunt of the burden... I always took the blunt of the burden..." I paus...
206K 6.7K 92
"I picked her up at a gas station, Now I'm in love with her." - - #1 in following tags: Andy Biersack Andy black Andy sixx Bvb Bvbfanfic Black veil...
1.6K 96 37
I noticed she had scars on her wrist, I looked up and she looked like she was about to brake down, She stood up "I'd hate to cut this short but I hav...