Ninjago: Yin vs Yang

Oleh RS4ever101

(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to t... Lebih Banyak

Chapter one: Unexpected
Chapter two: One of Us
Chapter three: What's Up and Why?
Chapter four: The Third Wheel
Chapter five: Mind blown
Chapter six: In Helping Hands
Chapter seven: Not Who He Seems
Chapter eight: The Unwanted Scheme
Chapter nine: Disaster to Disaster
Chapter ten: Bad Blood
Chapter eleven: Unbelievable
Chapter twelve: From Friend to Foe
Chapter thirteen: What Came In Must Come Out
Chapter fourteen: The Story of Zira
Chapter sixteen: A Heartwarming Recovery
Chapter seventeen: One Step Closer to Chaos
Chapter eighteen: The Ambush
Chapter nineteen: Three Ninja Short
Chapter twenty: Getting Back on Track
Chapter twenty-one: Caged Animal
Chapter twenty-two: A Ghoul-tastrophe
Chapter twenty-three: Jailbreak from Hell
Chapter twenty-four: Over the Top
Chapter twenty-five: The Missing Piece of the Puzzle
Chapter twenty-six: Breakthrough
Chapter twenty-seven: Five Rings, Five Scars, Five Problems
Chapter twenty-eight: This Means War part 1
Chapter twenty-nine: This Means War part 2
Chapter thirty: In Each of Our Hearts
Any Questions?

Chapter fifteen: Outrage

981 33 17
Oleh RS4ever101

Lou's POV

I couldn't believe it. After 25 years she finally returns.

I've been preparing this day ever since Laura disappeared. After she defeated Zira, I've been trying to protect him. You see I was scared that Cole was going to end up like her.

Now, my prediction came true.

I remember the day that Cole was finally able to see me in person for the Blade Cup. Once I saw Kai, Zane and Jay behind him, I knew what was going on. I was just pretending that I didn't notice, just to let his guard down a bit.

It worked, until now. I should've told him sooner, but he was too young to understand. Either way, he would've ran away from home.

Everyone else was staring at Zira in horror. I wasn't, because I've seen her before. She laughed quietly and it got louder every second. Once she stopped, she stared at us.

"Zira..." I growled.

Zira looked at me with wide eyes, "Louis?"

Before she began to speak. The ninja get in their fighting positions. Wu takes out his staff and Misako stood beside him.

"Wu..." Zira said sarcastically.

"Zira..." Wu said.

"Jay, Nya, Lloyd, Zane and Kai," Jay replied, "Great, now that we all know each other-GET OUT OF OUR CITY!"

"Your city!" Zira barked, "These lands....Belong. To. The. Overlord!"

"You know why that you're no longer welcome!" Wu shouted, "Now you and your kin, get out!"

Zira laughed hysterically, "My my, Wu. You haven't changed a bit. But you know that I'm not here to fight, I'm just here to grab my...special collectables that I planted many years ago then I'll be on my way."

"Not if we find them first!" Kai snapped, "We know what you're trying to do! You're not gonna take our home from us!"

"Oh?" Zira huffed, "And what makes you think that?"

"You're too late, Zira!" I shouted, "I have the map right here.

Zira laughed, "I'm surprised you kept that after all these years. And I can also see that your idiotic  friends had children. I recognize some of these faces...except for the robot."

"You mean nindroid!" Jay shouted.

Zira rolled her eyes, "Yeah, whatever. Now....I don't mean to count you in numbers but...wasn't there another fella with you?"

"Huh?" Jay asked.

"Where's the one that's destined to fight me? You know the boy with the dark hair?"

"You mean Cole?"

Zira blanked out for a moment and closed her eyes, like she was thinking.

"Hmmm," Zira murmured, "Cole...why does that name sound so familiar? Hm-oh....now I remember...he's your son....isn't he Louis?"

"Don't you dare get near my son!" I cried, "He's already under enough pressure because of you."

"Oh really?" Zira taunted, "Are so sure about that? Didn't you like....change his memory of something?"

My heart skipped a beat. She was right. After Laura went into the portal, Cole went out of control. Madame Nadine and I agreed to rearrange his memory, a timeline where his mother never existed at that time. It was the only way. But how did she know about that?

"H-how did you-"

"You poor, useless human," Zira growled, "What kind of a father are you? Of course I know Cole. I saw him next to you when I attacked your pathetic wife. Ahh....I remember the look he gave me when I was banished into the rift, so young and innocent, and so....afraid. How old is he again? Hmm....it has been ten years-oh my. He's the youngest that I have to fight. Ha!"

I growled. I wish I could've done something. But I sat there and continued to listen.

"Now...I enjoyed this conversation. But if you excuse me...I have things to take care of, like...finding your son. Farewell, Louis, and nice meeting you ninja, too bad I didn't get to know you more, but I'm pretty sure I will later. Ta ta!"

Zira used a voodoo spell to create a portal. She laughed as she walked inside.

"Nooo!" Jay cried.

The others tried to run after her, but as soon as the reached the portal, it disappeared. Kai screamed in frustration.

"Great! Where did she go!" Kai shouted.

"We have to find Cole!" Wu cried, "Before she could do any damage to him!"

"But where could he be?" Lloyd asked.

"The only place he knows else!" Misako shouted, "To the Airjitzu Temple!"

The ninja created their elemental dragons while Wu, Misako and I flew inside of Ronin's ship. I had to explain to him before she does.

But then I remembered, Cole was really angry at me.

I hope for once, just once he'll listen to me....

*******

Cole's POV

My life has been a lie.

I still couldn't believe that my father has been lying to me this whole time. How could I have forgotten my own mother?

I mean, she's the woman who gave birth to me for pete sake.

I tried to remember her, but all of my memories only have me and Dad. It was like my brain was refusing to remember her.

Did she really die when I was born? I'm so confused.

Anyway, I ended up staying at the Airjitzu Temple. It was the only place I knew best. I sat down on the steps and sighed.

I also couldn't believe that I yelled at my father like that. I kinda felt guilty, but also I felt like he neededto learn a lesson about parenting, even though I'm not a parent.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a twig snapping on half. I jumped to my feet then put on my hood. I looked at the area where I heard the sound. It was by the tree in the shade where it was pretty dark.

I slowly walked over to that area to see what was there. For a moment I thought I saw a figure staring at me. I narrowed my eyes a bit to adjust my sight. That's when I saw a pair of glowing eyes shining into mine.

"I know you're there," I said, "Come out."

The figure continued to stare at me. After a moment it smiled widely and laughed quietly. That's when I activated my RX powers.

"Come out," I repeated, "Are you afraid?"

"Of course not," The figure replied, which it sounded like a woman.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I asked, "Show yourself. "

"If I do that, then you'll be afraid," The figure said.

I chuckled, "In case you haven't noticed, there ain't nothin in this
world that I'm afraid of. Now come out, or I'll come in!"

The figure stood there for a moment then slowly moved into the light. When she was completely visible, it was hard to keep my eyes off her.

She had gray skin, black hair, purple eyes, a mole on her cheek, a long black dress and a tail underneath it. She also had a staff in her hand.

I didn't know who she was, but I could tell that she wasn't friendly.

"My goodness," The woman whispered, "You really have grown. Look at you, all tall and handsome...I'm surprised you made it this far.

I was puzzled, "What are you talking about?"

The woman walked up to me. I began to feel myself shake a bit. She looked even creepier and uglier up close.

"I know how you feel, child ," The woman put her cold hand on my shoulder, "I know how it feels to be alone and hated by. The people you love become farther away from you...because they fear you."

"Why would anyone be afraid of me?" I asked, "I didn't do anything  wrong."

"Oh really," The woman's expression changed to anger, "What about Sadie's restaurant? And the door? Attacking the city, including your friends...even shouting at you father? So dark and so unlike you...isn't it Cole?"

"Well, no. I would never do..."

My voice trailed off, because she said my name, and I don't even know her.

"Wait..." I paused, "How do you know my name? Who are you?"

The woman laughed, "There's no reason to introduce myself. We've meet before."

"Wha-"

"Hmmm, I surprised that you remember so little...well...you were so little when it happened."

I just stood there staring at her. I was so confused. What was she talking about? I never seen her in my entire life.

"You still don't know who I am...well...how about this. Do you know what happened to your mother?"

I uttered a gasp. How does she know her?

"Y-yes," I stammered, "She saved my life. She pushed....Zira into the rift and...they...."

I stared at her again. She began to smile at me. I thought about for a moment then....

"Zira...?" I asked fearfully.

She laughed, "Now you know don't you."

I began to panic. I mean, the Queen of Ghouls is right in front of me.

"It can't be," I protested, "Is that really you?"

Zira nodded, "I bet you're scared, and confused. But do you really know what happened to her? You poor father, huh! He shouldn't have let her go like that."

"Dad?"

"Ha! You mean he hasn't told you? My goodness, what an old fool he is. May I can...help you refresh your memory shall we."

Suddenly, Zira flashed a small, purple lightning bolt at me. I didn't hurt, but when I opened my eyes, I noticed that I was in a flashback, or should I say a memory.

Then I remembered this moment. This was the day that Dad took me to a field trip, along with a few others kids with us.

Once the kids ran inside the museum, I saw my dad letting me and a woman out of the bus. I gasped as my past self held on to the woman's hand.

The woman was my mother.

She had dark mahogany hair up in a braid, she had hazel eyes like me, she wore a lavender blouse, half jeans and gray running shoes. And get this, she had a red scar on the left side of her face.

I got caught off guard. I don't remember her being there, but this is what happens to my mom.

I heard myself laugh as we head inside. I decided to follow them. When I arrived inside the museum, the tourist lady took the other kids. My parents and I took off in another direction. I followed them as well.

"Where are we going?" My past self asked.

"We're going to the Hall of Royal Blacksmiths," Past Dad answered, "That way you can follow your mother and I's footsteps."

My past self took my father's hand and they head right. I noticed my mom stared back at my dad with a saddened expression. My dad nodded and they continued to walk away from each other.

"Why isn't mommy coming?" My past self asked.

"She just...needs to use the restroom," My Dad replied.

While they continued to walk over to the Hall of Blacksmiths, I decided to follow mom. She put on her ninja outfit then went into an empty room. I was able to get inside as soon as the door closed itself. She took out a blade....it was the Yin blade I think.

Suddenly, a rift appeared in the sky. Then Zira came out and smiled at my mom.

"Well well," Zira growled, "Look who came here just in time. I assume you know why I'm here?"

"Yes!" My mom shouted, "You killed my father! And my grandfather! You will not come back in Ninjago if it's the last thing I do!"

Zira laughed hysterically. As soon as they were about to battle, the door opened suddenly. I backedup as it was my past self.

"Mommy?"

"Cole no!" My dad shouted and held my past self back.

Before my mom could say something, Zira used her staff to blast her. Mom flew over Zira and crashed into the wall.

I stared at her with fearful eyes. My past self did as well. I mean I was right next to him....I guess they can't see me. After all, this is a flashback.

The next thing I know, a gypsy ran over to us and stood beside My dad and my past self. Zira stared at them.

"Ha!" Zira shouted, "You're too late, Nadine! This is day where I rule Ninjago once again! And no one can stop me..." Zira looked into my past self's eyes, "Not even you...boy..."

Suddenly, my mom activated the Yin blade then charged at Zira. Within a flash, Mom and Zira both flew into the rift, then it closed.

"Mom!" My past self screamed.

"No!" I cried.

After two minutes before they disappeared, my past self got out of my dad's grip then tried to get to mom, even though the rift already.

"MOMMY!" My past self balled his eyes out, "MOMMY COME BACK! COME BACK!!!! DAD DO SOMETHING PLEASE!"

I just stared at myself. He had a panic attack. Nadine and Dad tried to hold him down as he kept screaming from the top of his lungs.

Nadine and Dad looked at each other then Nadine nodded. Suddenly, she uses a spell to make my past self fall asleep. Then she used another spell to rip the memory out of him, rearranged it then put it back in his head.

"Make sure he never finds out," Nadine replied, "I'm so sorry-"

"Don't be," My dad said, "I knew it was coming anyway..."

Suddenly the memory faded then I was back at the temple. Zira began to laugh as I turned back to her.

"You monster!" I cried, "YOU MONSTER!"

"What did you expect?" Zira taunted, "It's a curse..."

I already lost it. I activated my RX powers then charged at her, but she dodged, causing me to fall on my face.

"So long Cole," Zira said, "We'll meet again sometime...for now...I just wanted you to get to know me well. Enjoy your life, while it lasts..."

She created a portal then disappeared as she walked into it. I began to breathe loudly then I screamed so loud, that the birds in the sky got scared.

******

Zane's POV

We suddenly heard a loud cry in the distance. I uttered a gaspas I noticed that it sounded like Cole.

"That could've been Cole," Jay said, "Come on! We have to save him."

After about a minute or two, we finally arrived at the Airjitzu Temple with Cole on his knees.

"Cole!" We all shouted.

We all surrounded him as he slowly looked up at us. But when his eyes met his father's, he began to glare at him.

"Are you alright?" Lou asked.

Suddenly, Cole screams then tackled him to the ground. He pinned Lou down then began to press his hands on his neck.

"How could you!" Cole screamed, "You just stood there like a coward! Why! Why did you let that happen! TELL ME!!!!"

Nya and Kai tried to pull him off, but he was too strong. Jay then shocked him with his lightning powers, which prided hin off then fell to the ground.

Cole continued to shake violently. He uttered a few cries and gasps as he shook. It was so terrible, that sometimes his body will jolt up from time to time.

"This doesn't appear to be elemental electricity," P.I.X.A.L said, "I'm getting electrical currents going over 300 mph."

"Why won't he stop shaking?" Jay asked.

"Everyone stand back!" I cried, "He's having a seizure!"

"Everyone remain calm!" Master Wu shouted, "The solution is to be in control and wait for the seizure to pass!"

The seizure eventually disappeared after five minutes before Ronin called an ambulance. He was taken to medical care immediately.

I have no idea what got Cole to attack his father and have a seizure, but I sense that Zira was behind all this.

And that cannot be good....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

75.6K 2.1K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
32.9K 612 22
**CURRENTLY EDITING** jay has been watching over (y/n) for a while, i guess you could say he was stalking her..following her. (y/n) didn't have anywh...
19.7K 498 12
(I only own the plot none of the Ninjago characters and this is basically a AU) Cole is the alpha of his pack and has lived in luxury his whole life...
303K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...