Blackmail From The Playboy(Na...

By fairyRULES

Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail Academy is the typical playboy, heartthrob, great looks, hot, the star player o... More

Author's Note/Introduction
Prologue
LUCY HEARTFILIA
NATSU DRAGNEEL
Chapter 1: Back to School
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: The Bet
Chapter 4: Trying
Chapter 5: Secrets Out
Chapter 6: The Blackmail Begins
Chapter 7: Girlfriend
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: First Date
Chapter 10: Under the Rain
Chapter 11: Lost & Breakfast
Chapter 12: Hanging out
Chapter 13: Field Trip
Chapter 14: Partners
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: At the Beach
Chapter 17: Activities
Chapter 18: Volleyball
Chapter 19: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 20: The Dragon's Princess
Chapter 21: Just the Plot
Chapter 22: His Realization
Chapter 23: Terrible Past Experience
Chapter 24: Questions & Answers
Chapter 25: Rage
Chapter 26: Treasure Hunt
Chapter 27: Last Day
Chapter 28: Explanation
Chapter 29: Cheating
Chapter 30: Almost
Chapter 31: Coward (Sneak Peek)

IMPORTANT!!!PLEASE READ!!

3.4K 119 76
By fairyRULES

Thank you for actually deciding to read this!😁 No one actually likes author notes..not even me cause it ruins the well aligned chapters😑

Anyways!

To get to the point.

First, I actually made a NaLu One-Shots book for you guys. I had ideas for that, already made one! And have a couple of One Shot ideas to write and finish!

Second! I actually have A LOT of NaLu book ideas ( most are AU's) and I already made a plot that I can follow, but the thing is I don't want to rush it and give time to Blackmail From the Playboy, but I'm thinking of publishing one or two of the ideas,

So here's a list of books -there will be some description) that I thought of, so I'm asking if you can please help me with choosing;

P.s. I'm gonna put ✔(check/s) next to the story of how much it's planned out;

So for 3 checks that would a story that I could work on with the plot well ahead.

For 2 checks that'll me being just fine while working on it, not that much planned out as 3 checks.

For 1 check, that would be me having the plot but scenarios aren't planned yet. Not really sure, but I'll do the best I can,

Tittle: Breaking His Walls (AU)✔✔✔

He was cold to everyone, showed no emotion and is an outcast. No friends, they fear him. He was not social. He had walls.

What could've happened so bad in the past that made him act this way? No one knew, or made an effort on finding out. No one cared.

That's all gonna change when he bumps into a cheerful blonde that treats him normally, and doesn't seem to be affected by his ways. And will change his life forever.

***

Tittle: Hopelessly In Love with You (AU)✔✔✔

Both were popular.

Yet since they met, he has been hopelessly inlove with his best friend, he sees boys flirt, try going on dates with her, or even getting asked out infront of his face!

But what can he do? He's just the best friend hopelessly inlove with her.

Can he say those three words to her?

***

Tittle: Not Your Typical Girl (AU)✔✔✔
She wasn't your typical girl..

"Dating Advice...Please.."
Her best friend asked.
"Dating Advice; Don't." She answered.

"There's a lot of 'not typical girls', but she was definitely no your typical girl."

Lucy Heartfilia, nothing special, according to her. She wasn't the person you could easily flirt or hit on. She was different. Different taste in music, clothing, attitude and so on. Anything but typical.

***

Tittle: My Secretary, My Enemy (AU)

Things are complicated. From working for the Dragneel's company fo about two years, then suddenly you were the long lost Heartfilia heiress.

The Dragneel's biggest rivals.

She didn't want to quit though, she grown to love her work. Or was it something else?

How would they react if they found out?How would he react?

***

Tittle: Rags To Richest (AU)

He was desperate to get a job finally finding one and getting accepted.

But..

What if person he bullied and called poor in high school is his your CEO........

One more conflict;He secretly likes her ,back in high school. Are the feelings still there? Does he have a chance to fix his mistakes and be friends. Or will he remain forever as an employee.

Tittle: Our Mistakes in Misunderstanding

Past lovers. That's what they were. Yet there still friends. Friends, they acted the same as they were before they started dating, not as close but still.

"If past lovers were able to stay friends, it's either they still love each other, or they never did."

So in their case which one?

Tittle: Tamed By The Nerd (AU)✔✔

Lucy Heartfilia the school's Queen bee, popular,gorgeous, smart and daddy's girl.
She can get everything she wants.
From something to someone you name it.

But what happens when a new transfer student prove the theory wrong...

Will she change?

Can he completely tame her?

***

Tittle: The General (AU)

Lucy Heartfilia, a well known general around the world. She was strict,composed and a stoic expression always on her face.

Growing up with her father whom was also known as the ' Golden General', he was a legend. She had to keep up with that expectation and reputation.

But what happens when a certain salmon-haired newbie gets her attention?

***

Tittle: The Captain and The Commander (AU)

Natsu Dragneel, the idiot charming Captain of the most notorious pirates known as Fairy Tail.

Lucy Heartfilia, a well known female Commander of the Sea Police, lives up to her well known unbelievable skills.

But what happens when a certain salmon-haired captain boards a certain blonde-haired commander that was washed up on an island, without knowing who she really is?

***

Tittle: This is NOT the E.N.D.

Natsu completely lost control, he wasn't the dense, noisy, idiot, Fairy Tail knew. He was the strongest demon of Zeref, Etherious Natsu Dragneel a.k.a. E.N.D.

Everyone tried and failed stopping him. With the blonde celestial mage missing, what else could they do?

Does it connect on why Natsu completely lost control?

Is this the end?

***

Tittle: Her Return ✔✔

It was one crazy night she definitely considered what happened on that night was a mistake.

She knew it was wrong but she savored the moment facing the consequences after,

She ran away, not wanting to damage his life for her mistake, atleast that's whatshe thought.

Then she returns, a twelve year old girl with pink hair with her. With a knew identity.

***

Tittle: Mixed Worlds✔

What happens when Edolas finds a way to visit Earthland despite the fact that magic no longer existed....

Disaster?
Love?
Conflict?
Love Conflict?

***

Tittle: Hope?Gone (AU)✔✔

She always had hope of them being together. She loves him so much, he didn't really see that or appreciated that. She was hurt but she kept going.

Everyone has there breaking point, so one day she had hers. She had enough. If he didn't want her feelings then she'll just keep it all to herself.

She's different now.

All her hope?Gone.

***

Tittle: Puberty Hit (AU)✔

They were bestfriends, two girls were always teased because of their looks.

But then puberty happened, the puberty truck definitely hit them, hard.

You know what they say, "Be careful who you called ugly in middle school."

***

Tittle : Crush (AU) ✔

A little crush wouldn't hurt, right?
Oh, how wrong she was.

She didn't want to have a crush. It was gonna be simple, then it just gonna go away, like it never happened. Faith had other plans though.

***

So, those are the stories: the 2 stories with the most votes I will work on and publish them.

Lastly! Just a reminder.. Blackmail From the Playboy will officially have a sequel -not that's it's ending soon- so be ready for events..😜😜

Thank you for reading the whe author's note!

~fairyRULES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 134 11
Natsu Dragneel has always had strange rumors floating around about him at school. A new girl named Lucy Heartfilia sees him in her class and they bec...
267K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...
71K 1.6K 25
Life is normal in Fairy Tail High until a new student transfers. Lucy Heartfilia, the rich nerd who has a handful of friends and thousands of enemies...
2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...