Death Note X OC One Shots

By ziakitty

just a one shot story I made for a friend~ There is lemony goodness, smut... More

intro
HIS ROSE
New Teddy
Blood, Bath and Beyond
K.I.S.S
Moon God
Girls Night Out
Ryuzaki......?
Cheater!
New Roommate
Of Sick Days and Rebirth
Protector
Lessons
Of Jams and Jellies
Savior
Sinner
Love Hurts
Should I stay Or Should I go?
Weakness
An eye for An eye
Healing
Gaming Buddy
Switched
Aniki
The Truth Hurts
Lost and Found
Editing
Comforter
New Friends
Memories
Aftermath
Checkmate.
Reward.
Disappearing and Reappearing.
Wammy's House
Oddly Appealing
Happiness.
Sing for me
Kindness.
Watching.
Time to get up.
Duty.
Chocolate Martini.
Scars.
Missing A
Party Games.
Origins.
My Lovely Moon.
Anything For You.
Shine

Comfort

53 1 4
By ziakitty

WARNING THERE WILL BE THINGS THAT MIGHT MAKE PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE.......YEAH GOOD LUCK

He rubbed her back gently while listening intently to her pouring out her broken heart. His beloved sister had just walked in on her now ex fiancee balls deep in her best friend. Who knew they had that kind of relationship behind her back. How long had it been going on? Why didn't she notice before?

Thinking about it now, her first clue should have been when he stopped asking for sex. Of course she would decline saying she wanted them to wait. Him being the world's best boyfriend respected her wises and would drop it. Settling on just cuddling and kissing her passionately. The last few months had been different.

He'd ask and she'd laugh it off stating that they'd be married soon and it would be worth the wait. Why the big rush on taking her virginity anyways? He no longer gave his normal loving reply, he'd just nods his head or smile cheeky. Sometimes he would leave without a word. However that was normal as he was working on a new case that he would not tell her about.

Something told her to follow him this time, but she ignored that little voice and continued to listen to music while cleaning his apartment. If she didn't come around every once in a while that place would become a real pig's pen. Finishing up the bit of dishes that were left, she noticed he forgot his lunch and wallet. Shaking her head and giggling to herself, the young female grabbed the lunch and headed out to his office.

The employees all greeted her warmly. It had been a while since they last seen the bright eyed, blonde haired beauty. The only person that never seemed happy to see her was his personal assistant Monica. However it seems she was not in today. Walking up to his door she knocked gently and waited. Inside she could hear soft moans and giggling, so she decided to knock again harder this time.

*Knock..........Knock...........Knock* "Hold on just a moment" *whispers and shuffling* "Who is it and what do you want!?" opening the door while raising an eyebrow at the male she speaks. "You forgot your lunch and wallet. Is something wrong? You're not normally this forgetful" She said in a shy and timid voice. He had just yelled at her which is something he had never done before. Even if he didn't know it was her, it still hurt to be yelled at by him.

"Oh it's only you dearest. Thank you for bringing my things. You mmm didn't have to" The female narrowed her eyes and observed him closely. His eyes were half lidded, cheeks flushed, he was breathing heavy like he had just gotten done running. Placing the lunch and his wallet onto his desk she leaned slightly onto the desk to kiss his cheek. Smiling he leaned up just enough to kiss her lips lovingly. A soft moan came from his lips as they kissed.

"I'll see you tonight if not tomorrow. I'll be working very late. Thanks again beautiful"

"Yes I'll see you later" Something is not right I can feel it. She thought to herself as she made her way out of the office without looking back.

"Do you think she noticed anything?" asked Monica a golden platinum blonde with lustful amber eyes. "No and I don't think she every will" said the man with a lustful smirk. "Good now let me *giggles and palms his bulge* finish helping you gather data"

After leaving his office Kitty did a few errands which took her most of the day to finish. She still couldn't shake that unease feeling to follow her beloved. So she figured why not go see her best friend. It's been forever since they last hung out. And that's when it happened her world came crashing down. Her mind tortured her with the images she longed to get rid of.

Her bestie another lovely blonde with bluish green eyes riding her guy fast and hard. The sounds of their heated passion echoing through out the small apartment. She could tell by the smell that they had been going at it for some hours. So this was the real reason he wouldn't be coming over until much later if at all.

*Creak.. Oh fuck yes...Sqeak.....mmm, you take it so well....Thuds, soft panting.....heavy breathing*

Blond hair bounced as curvy hips rolled and bucked. *mmm, aahh, groans, grunts* Nails digging into creamy white flesh. "You look so good on top of me." He said while raising his hand to give that perfectly peach shaped ass a hard slap. *slap...Ohhhh.....smack....whimpers and bites lip.....slap....*  Large rough hands grip onto a tiny waist and lifts their own up and nearly off his throbbing cock. Only to bring them back down hard. Earning a loud lewdful moan and pleads of pleasure from his little toy.

*Nyah, Harder! Daddy fuck me harder!*  "Get on all fours, so Daddy can fuck you like the bitch in heat that you are!"

She didn't alert them to her presence. Oh the temptation to storm into that room and rip them both to shreds was there. However she had seen enough. Taking the higher road she leaves the two lovers alone. Numerous thoughts went through her mind as she made her way aimlessly through the unfamiliar empty streets. Her mind was in such disarray that she didn't even notice the male that had been yelling and following her. It would seem she bumped into him and made him spill his drink onto his new coat.

The young woman was taken out of her thoughts by a hand grabbing onto her shoulders and turning her around forcefully. "Are you deaf or what?! You stupid bitch!" growled out the male nameless and faceless male. "No the real question is ARE YOU stupid" a cool voice said while stepping behind the female and gently removing her from the male's grasp. His goggles covered his eyes but Rose knew right away whom this male was.

There was no miss placing that brown hair, the smell of tobacco and very Freddy Krueger style of dress. "Stay out of this dude. This bitch owes me a new coat!" *click....snap...cold steel is pressed into the back of the male's head*  "There is only two females in this world that I care for. And you're harassing one of them. Now as I see it, you have two options here. You can either apologize to my sister for calling her a bitch, and walk away. Or you can talk more shit and have more to worry about then a small coffee stain on that pretty coat of yours. Which one will it be?"

Whimpering to himself the much older male says. "I am terribly sorry Ma'am please forgive my foolishness" Snapping off a place of his candy bar the blond male slowly moved his gun away from the man's head. "Now forget everything that just happened. You wouldn't want me to find." Nodding his head quickly the older man took off into a sprint trying to get as much distance between himself and whoever those crazed fucks were.

"Rose what are you doing in a place like this? Come on let's get you back ho-" the brunette tried to say before he was cut off.

"No....I-I don't want to go home. I don't want to be alone tonight." Rose said her voice barely above a whisper.

"Did something happen? Did someone try to hurt you?" 

"Yeah just say the word and I'll take care of it sis"

Clouds covered the moon, making the streets eerily darker before soft raindrops started to fall. "Come on you two let's get in the car and head out before we're soaked." said Matt while starting up the car. No way in hell was he getting his smokes or DS wet. Mello watched as Kitty slowly tilted her head up until the rain touched her face. Was she trying to hide tears by doing that? He'd have to ask her later on. Something wasn't right and he had a pretty good idea of what that something or should he say whom that someone was.

Opening the door for his little sister Mihael sat in the back seat with her and gently rubbed her back. Causing the girl to break down and tell him everything. He had been right. The cause of his beloved younger sister's pain was her fiance well now. That dickless fool would pay dearly for hurting her.

He had only seen her cry once and that was the day Matt brung him home half dead. After that day he vowed never to see her tears again or be their cause. And to punish anyone that harmed her. "That's messed up Kitty. I'm sorry you had to go through something like this. If there is anything I can do for you? I already know you won't let me hurt the bastard."

"Since Mello can't do it....That means I can right? I can have video and wire taps in his home and office in no time flat. I can also freeze his bank accounts and hack into his computer. It would be a real shame if his business went under because of some of his dirty little secrets getting out" Chuckles darkly, a devilish smirk on his lips as he parks the car. Both blonds looked at the male. "No Matt you can't" *chuckles and shrugs*  "You two are no fun. And don't do that again it's freaky when you two talk in unison."

"Well if you change your mind. You know a tech specialist that is more then willing to help" Mail said while holding the door open for them to enter his and Mello's hideout. Which was just a small apartment they were using at the moment. "Thanks Matt, but for now I just want to relax, listen to some music, cry a bit more and maybe shoot something" Both males looked at the female with glee at the mention of shooting something.

*Giggles softly, runs a hand through her long hair* Hearing his sister's weak giggle made the male want to smile and frown. This was not the shy yet strong willed girl he had grown up with, this was someone else. He'd have to think of a way to fix her and fast, but how? They have always been opposites. Him being reckless, loud and hot-headed. While she was sweeter, shy and a bit timid.

Maybe he could help her find a new love interest?  Of course none of the guys he knew would be good enough. Not even his oldest friend Mail. He might trust this man with his life but he did not trust him with his beloved sister's heart. None of the females he knew would be of help either.

Well there might be one, but he hadn't seen her in years. The thought of trying to reach out to her now left a bitter taste in his mouth. Last time he had been around her, she had spiked his chocolate and tried to make him sleep with that damn sheep boy Near. Luckily for both of them all the children were called for a surprise meeting that day. And he was able to sneak off to the nurse's office for a much needed nap.

Matt had already taken it upon himself to set up a few old school and new school one person shooters for the girl to play. Along with some snacks which were mostly cereal for her to snack on. The leather wearing male give his goggle loving friend a side glance and nodded slightly.

After hours of gaming and watching random very bad B rate movies  and doing their own voice overs. The girl seemed to be in high spirits. That is until she noticed that her phone was gone and her brother was staring at his phone with a deep frown. "Has anyone seen my phone? And what's with the sour look? Did someone steal your chocolate again?"

"Ah your phone is over here Rose. I'll get it. And your brother always has that look when his wifey is checking up on him" Teased the brunette while tossing the phone to Kitty. "WIFEY?! SINCE WHEN?" 

"Relax sis, she's not my wifey....Just a girl that helped me out when we first came to the states. Nothing more...No matter how many erotic pictures she sends me" Shuddering the male was about to delete the text when his partner in crime snatched his phone away and looked at it. "ON MY GOD! MY EYES. SOMEONE GET THE BLEACH PLEASE!" Laughing at Matt's sudden outburst Rose forgot all about phone.

Laughing so hard she had to sit down, both males walked over and joined her. Sitting on each side of her they wrapped their arms around her and gave her a comforting squeeze before each of them wiped a tear that had fallen from her eyes. "It's good to see you smiling again baby sis" *giggles happily* "Hey now you're not that much older than me. It's good to laugh"

"Agreed....It is nice to see your smiling face. Can't have my boo thang all upset."

"hahaha. And when did I become yours Matt?"

"You've always been mines.  You just didn't know it yet. Now let me love joo!" Matt leaned in a bit to kiss her cheek only to have his face met by Mello's gloved hand. "Hands off my sister Mail!" growled Mello while trying not to laugh at the other male's face. 

*Is still making kissy faces at the girl*  

"But I wuv her Mihael! And you can't get in the way of true love. Besides think of the children we'd have" *mwa, mwa, come to me my wuv*  Before anyone knew it the two males were on the floor wrestling. Rose could only sit there watching and laughing as the two "beat" each other up over her affection.

"You two are crazy!"

"You say that like you didn't already know Boo."

"Well if it makes you happy. I'll gladly keep kickin' his arse"

 *It's five o'clock in the morning
Conversation got boring
You said you're going to bed soon
So I snuck off to your bedroom
And I thought I'd just wait there
'Til I heard you come up the stairs
I pretended I was sleeping
And I was hoping you would creep in
With me*

That's my phone....I-I don't want to answer it. Hell I don't even want to look at it. Kitty thought as tears started to well up in her eyes. With her head down she didn't notice Matt pick up her phone and quickly read the missed call and text from her former lover. Putting on his goggles he tossed the phone to Mihael and headed to his room. This was a sign to let his friend know he was ready to work whenever he was ready. There was no way he was going to let this scum off free. He wasn't the type of person to go out of his way to deal with other people, but on rare occasions such as this one. He was more then willing to get his hands dirty.

He hadn't known the blonde beauty for long, only a few years in fact. They had met when Mello invited him over a year or so after he was adopted by her family. The moment he laid eyes on that shy yet sweet girl, he knew he had made another friend for life. There was something about her that put him at ease. Which was quite hard for most people to do even with his laid back personality. Being the loner type he treasured the few good friends he did have.

I've got his phone number, full name, address and place of business. It won't take me long to hack into his emails and computer, but first I think I'll set up some surveillance. Now how can I sneak out of here without Rose getting suspicious. Oh I know I'll use that...

Coming out of his room the dark blue eyed male announce that he would be going to the store as he was out of both junk food and smokes. What greeted him was a fuming Mihael, gripping onto his sister's phone so tightly it could break at any moment. Maybe he should have kept that text to himself. Walking over to his friends he nodded towards Rose before placing his hand on her shoulder. Only to find the girl had silently cried herself to sleep.

"He loves her and can't wait for her to be in his arms? He doesn't know how much longer he can hold back his passion for her? He doesn't want to give into his carnal desires and take her forcefully because he loves her to fucking much.......That's bullshit" anger radiated through his eyes yet his voice was eerily cool, calm and collected. "Matt can you...-"

"I'm already ahead of you. I'll give you a call when I'm all set up" With a nod the brunette headed out the door. Guess I better start making some calls. Just because sis doesn't want me or Matt to get into any trouble or to harm this fool. Doesn't mean some of my boys can't have their way with the bitch.

*Ring....Ring....Ring...*

"Is it done?"

"Let the games begin"

With those seven words being said the leather wearing male set his plan into motion. He had called up one of his girls. She was a heavy hitter and a total sadist. When he told her what he needed done he could hear the sexual tension rising in her. The female was more than happy to help him out.

Honey blonde hair, seductive violent eyes, soft olive skin. This girl is breathtakingly beautiful and ungodly dangerous. Lilith the lily is her code name. Despite her looks, she normally stays low key. Only letting herself be seen for work. Why , well the answer is quite simple and no she's not because she's a lady of the night.

Going based off her looks no one would be able to tell that this woman is a sadist killer. The way she carries herself is that of royalty. Hair done up nicely, nails painted perfectly, a few jewels here and there. Tonight she was dressed down, wearing a nice black sweater dress, gray leggings with short heeled boots.

This better be worth it. She thought as she looked around pretending to be in distress. Oh there he is my plaything for tonight. He's cuter than I thought he would be. Oh I'm going to have so much fun with this one. *licks her lips*

Across the street, coming out of the apartment of his favorite little BOY toy's house, Rose's friend. Was a male standing around 5 foot 11 maybe 180 pounds. Chestnut hair and eyes so dark brown they almost look black. Heading to his car the male noticed an attractive female being yelled and shaken by a clearly upset male.

Now being the "gentleman" that he is, he could not just sit back and watch or just drive away. With confidence the male walked over and placed himself between the male and female. Looking down at the much shorter small he crossed his arms. "I think you should just leave the lady alone buddy, unless you want to deal with me" Eyeing the bigger male warily the black haired male huffed, but not before spiting on the ground and stating. "If you want that bitch, you can have her. She's not worth the time"

"Are you alright Miss?"

"Y-Yes thank you"

"It's no problem madam" He turned to walk away until she called out to him "Wait....Can I at least know the name of my savior?" she asked the sound of her voice was sweeter then honey and oh so tempting, yet innocent. "Yes, you may. I'm Alexander and you are?" offers his hand. "I'm Lilith" smiling she took his larger hand into hers and shook it. Her touch sent a shock wave through his body.

If she could do that with just a normal handshake, what could she do with her other body parts. "Well Mrs. Lili-" shakes her head and and looks down shyly "I-I'm not married. Just Lilith is fine" *reaches his hand out and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, slightly touches her skin, shivers and bites her lip* "Well then Lilith is there anything else I can help you with? Maybe I can take you home? A lovely lady like yourself shouldn't be outside by herself."

"Really? You'll walk me home? That's great! I was just heading back when that creep came out of no where" Bowing slightly and taking her hand, he brung it to his lips and kissed it. "It would be my honor M'lady" she blushed and giggled softly "Well now, aren't you a charmer. Please do tell your girlfriend or wife, how jealous I am of her." the woman said while giving the male a closed eyed smile.

"Married? Girlfriend?" *looks around confused* "Are you talking about me? Sadly I have not found a lady to share my life or fortune with. But when I do I'll shower her with love, affection and jewels. Women are queens and they should be treated as such" his dark eyes stared into her violent orbs, causing her to blush and stutter. "I could fall for a guy like you"  *chuckles softly* "Shall we go M'lady?"

In no time at all they were at her house, already in a heated make out session. Her hands roamed his muscular toned body. A trail of clothing led from the front door to the bedroom. Greedily he wrapped her legs around his waist and grinds hard against her clothed sex. Flipping them over and grinding harder on his bulging cock, she leans forward and whispers in his ear. "Tell me, what are your thoughts on anal?" hungrily sucking and kissing her neck he replies "I'm a giver not a taker, baby doll"

*growls sexually, a hand slips under the pillow, slowly a needle is taken out* "That's exactly what I wanted to hear" Lilith said as she plunged the needle into his neck. Before the male could react everything went black. "That's a good boy, go to sleep for mama" smirking the female kissed his lips one more time before getting to work.

Alexander woke up or at least he thought he did when he opened his eyes. What greeted him was darkness. He tried to speak only to find that his mouth had been gagged.  He tried to listen for any signs of movement. The only thing he could hear was the rattling of chains.

Judging from the weight he could feel around his neck, wrist, waist, and ankles the chains were his.  The way he was positioned  made it semi hard for him to stay balanced. His hands and wrist were bond together up to his neck, making him balance on his elbows. He could feel the heels of his feet just barely touch his bare butt. Meaning that his ankles were somehow shackled to his waist, causing him to be on his knees.

"Is my little pet awake now?" purred out the deadly female. The male tried to move his head to the sound but that caused him to fall hard onto his side. Letting out a grunt of pain Alexander laid there unable to move. "I'll take that as a yes. Don't worry my sweet. You won't be down there for long."

Calloused hands gripped the male firmly and rolled him onto his back. Of cause Alex tried hard to fight back, this however only enraged his captor. "Now now if you don't be still I'll have to punish you. Trust me, you won't want that" The male continued to wriggle and worm around.

Nodding to her slave the large male punched the smaller one *punches, muffled  groans of pain* repeated in his stomach until his Mistress came back with a few toys she had been dying to use on someone. The first one was simple enough. It was just a nail a large square one, that had been sitting on a flame just waiting to be used. Taking the gag out of his mouth, she smirked as she slowly pumped his cock.

*whimpers, gasping, moans*

If this was her idea of punishment he could get use to it. Is what he thought until that heated nail was pushed slowly into his urethra. *high pitched screaming, AHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOOOOOO, STOP!*  The sounds of his cries was turning her on. She pushed that nail as far as it would go, shivering in pure bliss as she did. *FUCK NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! YOU CRAZY BIT- AHHHHH FUCK!*

Giggling softly Lily turned him over and gave his rump a nice hard *SLAP....GRUNTS, SLAP, WHIMPERS* With the nail still inside his hole. *sobs, groaning, gasping for air, screaming* Lily or Lilith ran her gloved fingers over the "toys" she had brung over. Picking the pear of anguish, she smiled and slowly let it's tip touch his entrance. *eyes widen, shakes his head, whimpers and gasps for air, tears flowing from his eyes*

He tried to plead but his throat was already feeling raw from the screaming, his pleas fall upon deaf ears. "P-Please don't hurt me anymore" Alex tried so very hard to say. "What was that? Push it all in at once? With no lube. Oh you dirty boy. I like that idea" He shakes his head no and tries to tighten his entrance. Laughing sadistically *HAHAHA, NO NO, PLEASE, ARGGGGGGGGG* as she pushed that metal torture device into him.

The device has four parts that slowly separates causing skin to tear and expands, mutilating his anal cavity. However that would only happen if she turned the top. And oh boy was she dying to turn that top. Slowly at first then speeding up she turned the top and listened to his cries. Once she was done there would be blood dripping from every one of the man's orifices.

"We're not done yet. I told you, there would be a punishment. This is only the beginning" The man cried and screamed for hours, all without knowing why this was happening to him. His cries echoed through out the catacombs. However no one would ever hear him not this far underground. Lilith got herself a shiny new toy and Mello well he......

*Gently picks up Rose and takes her to his bedroom, tucks her in and kisses her forehead lovingly*

*mumbles in her sleep "Mel-Mel don't leave me"*  

That's cute she hasn't called me that in years. We don't need to be connected by blood for me to love and protect you.

He got to comfort his one and only sister.

Over 4400 words! I think this is one of my shortest. But it was fun to write. I think I might have some issues....DON'T JUDGE ME! NONE OF YOU ARE PALADINS!

I got the name Lilith from this  http://www.sadisticandshattered.com/names/list_female_names.htm

It's the 11th one from the bottom

Go here if you want to see what the pear looks like http://www.oddee.com/item_96596.aspx

It's the sixth one

Last but not least the ringtone is Who'd Have Known by Lily Allen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 0 13
A series of Death Note oneshots I made when I was bored and couldn't get the thoughts out of my head, so I put them down on a digital copy of paper. ...
47.1K 615 47
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
432K 4K 20
Fueling my obsession with Death Note hoping to get some good scenarios for my first One Shot book, will I crash and burn ? lets see shall we. Request...
203K 2.9K 34
So I've been debating between three anime. Like for months. I have finally decided to do this book instead. So please, enjoy!!!