dyad | ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵒⁿᵉ

By THEAZUREFILES

𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 "𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦�... More

ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
¹ ⁻ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ.
²⁻ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ..
³ ⁻ ʰᵒᵐᵉ.
⁴ ⁻ qᵘⁱᵉᵗ.
⁵ ⁻ ʲᵃᶜᵏᵉᵗˢ.
⁶ ⁻ ᵃᵖᵖʳᵉʰᵉⁿˢⁱᵛᵉ.
⁷ ⁻ ⁿᵉʳᵛᵒᵘˢ.
⁸ ⁻ ᵖˡᵃⁿˢ.
⁹ ⁻ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ.
¹⁰ ⁻ ˡᵒᵒᵏ.
¹¹ ⁻ ᵇˡᵘˢʰ.
¹² ⁻ ʳᵉˢᵗ ᵘᵖ.
¹³ ⁻ ᵏⁱⁿᵈ ᵍᵉˢᵗᵘʳᵉˢ.
¹⁴ ⁻ ˢᵗᵃᵗⁱᶜ.
¹⁵ ⁻ ᵈᵉᶠᵉⁿˢᵉ.
¹⁶ ⁻ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ.
¹⁷ ⁻ ᵗʰᵉ qᵘᵉᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵖᵘⁿᵏ. ᵖᵗ ¹
¹⁸ ⁻ ᵗʰᵉ qᵘᵉᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵖᵘⁿᵏ. ᵖᵗ ²
¹⁹ ⁻ ⁿᵉʷ ᶠᵃᶜᵉˢ.
²⁰ ⁻ ᵃᵖᵒˡᵒᵍⁱᵉˢ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ Ձ١ ☛ ѕᴜʀᴘʀɪѕᴇ, ѕᴜʀᴘʀɪѕᴇ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ՁՁ ☛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇs.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ Ձკ ☛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ շ4 ☛ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇs. PT 1
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ՁƼ ☛ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇs.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ Ձб ☛ ᴅʀɪғᴛɪɴɢ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ Ձ7 ☛ ᴊᴜᴍᴘ ʀᴏᴘᴇ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ՁՑ ☛ ʜɪɢʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴅʀɪᴠᴇ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ƻ9 ☛ ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ЗO ☛ ᴘʜᴀʀᴀᴏʜ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ૩١ ☛ 4 ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅѕ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ зз ☛ ʀᴜɴɴᴇʀ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ З4 ☛ ᴄʟᴏѕᴇ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ɝƽ ☛ ɴᴇᴇᴅѕ, ѕᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ з6 ☛ ᴀʟʟ. (R)
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ɝל ☛ ᴅᴇғᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ɝȣ ☛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏɴɢs.
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ɝף ☛ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.
FINALE ✿ ωнιтє ησιѕє.

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ З2 ☛ ᴄʜɪʟʟᴇʀ.

5.7K 312 85
By THEAZUREFILES

                              ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ З2 ☛ ᴄʜɪʟʟᴇʀ.

                       "With every good, there is also a bad."

Calvin tilted his head to the left, raising his eyebrows. He seemed to be in deep thought about the painting before him, and he stepped closer, tilting his head to the other side. Calvin even turned his body a little, and then looked at me, rolling his eyes. 

"I can't see shit in this. Just a bunch of squiggly lines and circles." 

I cracked a smile, shaking my head. We were at the museum, working on a small project for Literature, in which we had to find symbolism in a few paintings. Each pair got assigned a section of the museum to observe and walk around. I don't what I would call what we had, as the paintings here just looked like a bunch of colors splashed together. I saw exactly what Calvin saw. Nothing. I would've rather stayed at school, looking through a book for symbolism instead of this. 

"We have to write something," I sighed. He turned to me, taking my clipboard out of my hands. He pulled a pen from behind his ear, beginning to write down on the sheet of paper. "I..don't see..any damn..symbolism," he mumbled. I giggled, and he handed the clipboard back to me, walking ahead of me. We stopped at some of the rather interesting paintings, trying everything we could to try to notice a mere hint of symbolism. We had spent almost fifteen minutes looking at the same thing.

I noticed that Calvin was getting increasingly frustrated with the paintings, and it was weird..no one else was in this part of the museum with us. I looked at the paper, looking for a sign or banner that could tell us what part of the museum we were in. When I found it, I felt absolutely stupid. "Calvin..we're in the wrong part of the museum!" He turned around on his heel to me, and I pointed up, his vision shifted towards the sign. Calvin closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. 

"We'll find the right section, somehow."

Calvin and I walked out of the current section, looking around to find the right place. I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, as I bumped into someone. I tilted to the side, trying to regain my balance, but I ended up knocking Calvin down with me. My clipboard fell out of my hands, and looking behind me, I realized that it was Michael. He smirked at me over my shoulder, and Calvin growled. 

"Who the fuck does he think he is?" he spat, pulling me back up on my feet. He picked my clipboard up, and I thanked him. "Does he know you or some shit?" I've noticed that curse words were a major part of Calvin vocabulary, and I couldn't help but giggle whever I heard him speak. He always seemed mad about something, even when he's smiling. After he apologized, we've became kind of like..friends, I guess. When I told Joshua and Josiah about it, they were a little iffy about it at first, and so I was I. But I have to learn to let the past go. I can't let what happened to me hurt me forever. 

"Not really.."

"So why the fuck is he looking at you like that? You got a boyfriend, and if Josiah ain't gonna do anythibg about it, I might just will." He cracked his knuckles, beginning to walk in Michael's direction. I yanked him back by his shirt, and he looked at me like I was stupid. "What?" "He's not worth it," I told him, "besides, we need to finish our project." Calvin rolled his eyes at me, "Fine. But let him bump into you again, I'll show him what a bump looks like." For some reason, I felt like there was an underlying reason for why he just suddenly wanted to rip Michael into little pieces.

I assumed that I would find out later. 

Eventually, Calvin and I find the right place, and got right to it. It was too easy, just by looking at the colors in the painting, and the title, you could determine what it was. I had a feeling that Josiah was getting a kick out of doing this assignment, as painting was his thing. I think he was by himself, as his partner wasn't here. We only had to do half a page, but knowing him, he probably did all of them. Calvin and I were now walking around, not doing anything in particular. We were hoping to catch up with Joshua and Macy, but they were probably who knows where, hugged up on each other. Every time I see them, it seems like they have no self control over themselves. 

I was suddenly picked up from behind, and spun around, my legs going outward, almost kicking Calvin in the chest. A smirked spread across his face, and I turned around, Joshua beaming at me. "Oh, so you finally manage to get a breather from Macy," I teased, poking him in the chest. He rolled his eyes, "Don't get me started on you and Josiah." Speaking of him, he was coming towards us, with Macy. Now that the gang was all here, finally I could suggest eating lunch. We were going to be going home right after this, though, as today was a half day. 

"Can we eat lunch now? I'm starving," I mumbled, my stomach confirming my hunger. Josiah wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. "Of course, come on." To my surprise, there was a little cafeteria in the museum. It was so out of place, but I didn't question it, for I was almost dying of hunger. Josiah and I decided to get the same thing; a sub sandwich with a bag of chips. We sat at a table near a large window, sunlight creeping in from the outside. "Any progress with your parents?" I asked, opening my bag of chips. He shrugged, "If you would call being able to sit for five minutes without arguing, yeah. Anyway, they've been more interested in what I've been doing." 

"What are they asking you about?" I asked. 

"Well, they found out about the studio, and that I've been sneaking away to there at night, sometimes." 

I shook my head, "Have they went there?" 

"No, not yet at least. But they did ask me about what I've been doing with you," he cocked his head to the side, grinning at me.

"What?" 

"They think they we've been sneaking off to have sex with each other, for some odd reason," he looked dead into my eyes, making me nearly choke on my sandwich. He chuckled as I coughed, "You can't be serious!" He nodded, "Dad gave me the talk. 'Make sure that you wrap it up, son', he told me." He seemed to think that this was like the best joke in the world, while I looked at him sideways. "Then he gave me some condoms." I watched him take them out of his pocket, sliding them across the table to me. It didn't have a brand on the front, but it did have a size. Large. 

I think I twitched. 

I swatted it back to him, returning to my food. "You're crazy, taking a damn condom out on the table." "What, you worried that it'll hurt?" My head shot up, and Josiah smirked, "I'm all for waiting. You'll give in sometime." He placed his hand on top of mine, and I blushed. "You need to have your mouth washed out," I mumbled. I mean, it wasn't like the thought of having sex with Josiah hasn't crossed my mine before, and I could tell that he was testing me. Josiah seriously..he was something else. "Anyway, studio tonight? We can have a sleepover," he smiled. I shook my finger at him, "No, no. You might try to trap me." 

"I promise, strictly hugs and kisses." 

"Those hands are dangerous, and those lips." 

He winked at me, "You know it." 

After we finished lunch, we all climbed back on the bus, where I claimed the window seat. Josiah had it on the ride here, so it was only fair that I would get it on the ride back. He pulled my legs into his lap, pulling his sketchbook out of his bag. He was drawing random patterns, and I decided not to disturb him. The ride back to school was kind of long, and as soon as we pulled up, kids were flooding off the bus, to their cars and such. 

"Hey, Monroe." 

Turning around, Michael towered over me, grinning. It had been a few days since he told followed me home, and I was still very much creeped out by him. I literally cringed whenever I saw him, now. He was just that..weird. "Hi..Michael.." His grin turned into a smirk, "Waiting for your boyfriend?" I didn't bother answering him, for I was hoping that he would just vanish. Josiah had went inside to get something out of his locker, so I was waiting for him out front. "It's okay to answer me, you know." Once again, I didn't say anything to him. 

"Look, I know you fucking hear me. So I'm going to say this once, and once only, you speak when I'm talking to you. I could hurt you physically, but I wouldn't want you to go through that pain..a second time." 

I froze. Looking up at him, he smiled, making me sick to my stomach. I wanted to know how he knew that, when we've barely paid any attention him in the first place. I've only told a select few of people that secret, and they were all close to me. Michael disgusted me, even more than before. "I don't know how you know that, but you stay the hell away from me," I told him. He frowned, "Just when I thought we were becoming the best of friends? Not a chance. I won't stop until you get it through your pretty little head that you and Josiah are only dangerous..poison." 

Just then, Josiah walked out of the school, his bag on his shoulder. I began to walk away with him, and the words he said nearly made me turn around. 

"Ask Calvin about how I know about your little secret, babydoll." 

~ Could it possibly be that Michael will be doing Monroe a favor? c;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 15.6K 16
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
270 7 22
spencer, i'll remember how i'd loved you. even after i saw the hate behind your sweet eyes and messy statistics. even after i heard casually cruel wo...
66 6 88
I'm feeling proud so without a doubt I can feel you. We messed around until we found the one thing we said we could never ever live without, I'm not...
5K 135 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...