Heathens 【VLD Fanfic】《COMPLET...

By devilishlyvintage

//contains strong language\\ //this was started before season 2 was released, so anything that takes place in... More

¢нαρтєя σиє
¢нαρтєя тωσ
¢нαρтєя тняєє
¢нαρтєя fσυя
¢нαρтєя fινє
¢нαρтєя ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнт
¢нαρтєя иιиє
¢нαρтєя тєи
¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи
¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє
¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи
¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи
¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи
¢нαρтєя тωєиту
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-σиє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тωσ
Announcement
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тняєє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fσυя
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fινє
¢нαρтєя-тωєиту ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя-тωєиту ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя-тωєиту єιgнт
¢нαρтєя-тωєиту иιиє
¢нαρтєя тнιяту

¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи

51 8 10
By devilishlyvintage

¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи

"Look at those strong arms." A Rhilemian in her late teens said, her cheeks flushed as she watched Telenum's comrade carry a heavy box in his hands.

"And that handsome face. Are all Galra's this good looking?" said another, sighing and placing her hands on her heart. "I know I kind of have a thing for older guys, but I do like a man with muscle."

"Girls, please! Remember your manners!" the shopkeeper scolded, shaking his head. "I'm so sorry about this, your highness, I understand that your companion means a lot to you, and I suspect this kind of talk doesn't agree with you."

Telenum merely giggled, she enjoyed seeing love struck members of her kind. She understood their feelings, she probably would have felt the same if she were in their shoes.

"I don't mind, it amuses me to say the least. I'm afraid my guardian isn't looking for love right now, but I'll be sure to tell you if he changes his mind. Thank you for the food, Mr Tilsim, everything you have offered us during our deal has always exceeded our expectations."

"Indeed it has, Telenum." Thace said, his arm growing tired from holding the large box. He kept forgetting that he wasn't as young as what he used to be. "Shiro, could you-"

"I've got you, Thace." Shiro said, taking the box from his hands and going outside so he could help load it onto the ship.

Rolo's modifications are better than I expected. Damn, how can Thace carry a box like this? It weights a ton. How much food is even in there? There's probably enough to feed an entire army of Rhilemian soldiers.

"That's the last of 'em." Rolo said, moving his shoulder in a backwards manner. "Thank God we don't have to do this for another few weeks, right, Nym?"

"You said it, man."

"Thanks again, Mr Tilsim. Take care of yourself, you too, girls." Telenum quickly hugged Mr Tilsim, his generosity would always be appreciated by her. "Let's go, everyone. We're on to the next planet."

"I wish all of you good luck on your search for the Paladins." Mr Tilsim smiled, sincere in what he said. "Voltron will rise again, and thanks to your actions no less. Goodbye, princess."

"Goodbye, Mr Tilsim. Come on, Thace."

"Yes, princess."

Telenum exited the shack made completely from wood, Thace preparing to leave behind her. Before he could however, he was stopped by Mr Tilsim (who waited until the princess was a good distance away). He didn't seem happy, not by a long shot. His daughters left the room, knowing what their father was going to say.

"Don't play games with me, Galra. I know you're with the princess simply to obtain information. You're planning to lure her in, so that you can send her to the Galra Empire and make her their prisoner. I know what members of your kind are like, they're ruthless, good for nothing scoundrels."

Thace scowled, a growl passing him as he slammed the door to the small shop shut. His yellow eyes brightened with rage, he didn't like what he was hearing.

"Perhaps you should learn to judge people for who they are rather than for what they are before you make such assumptions. I do not appreciate your tone, Mr Tilsim. You're really one to talk, aren't you? How would you react if I told you I overheard your little...conversation with your brother, a few weeks ago?"

Mr Tilsim didn't know what to say, his words came out in mutters and babbles.

"...I-I-I don't k-know what you're t-talking about!"

"Oh," Thace began, grabbing the shop owner by his shirt and slamming him down onto the counter, his hands around his neck. No pressure was being applied; death was not of his purpose. "I think you do. When the Violette had its 'best girl', your brother was there, wasn't he? That fiend was looking to forget the struggles he was having with his marriage, and instead decided to be intimate with a person who was twenty years his junior! You're probably just as sick as your sibling; I can see the way you look at her every time she speaks to you. Your brother is a disgusting bastard, you both are! So here's what's going to happen..."

Thace tightened his grip on Mr Tilsim's neck, watching him struggle.

"You are to tell your brother never to visit that brothel again, and more importantly...you are never to cause trouble to Telenum. She is like a daughter to me, and I love her dearly, more than anything else in the whole universe. If you ever hurt her, I will tear you apart limb from limb! Do you understand?"

Mr Tilsim nodded, his airways free after Thace had let go. The Galra smiled innocently, making his leave.

"Good. I'm glad we are in agreement. Take care, Mr Tilsim."

Mr Tilsim didn't move, instead he thought deeply about what Thace had said to him. He was right, he and his brother were both horrible, they should have been ashamed of themselves. And now that it had been released out into the private open of him and the solider, it really did make him feel awful.

*****

"Anyone up for seconds? There's plenty to go around, or are you four saving room for dessert?"

"Wait, what? Dessert?" Nyma raised a brow, but then her eyes sparkled with excitement. "We're actually having dessert!? What is it!?"

"Yeah, T! Tell us!" Rolo shared the same expression; he hadn't had anything sweet to eat in a long while.

"It's a surprise." Thace said, oh how he loved to leave his children hanging. "You will have to wait until it is ready, why don't you go and play a game in the recreational room? I will call you once it is ready."

"Nice!"

"Awww yeah! This is gonna be good! Last one to the games room has to do my laundry for a week!"

"Eww no way, Rolo! That's not happening!"

"Then pick up the pace, Tel! Jeez, you're such a slow poke!"

"Children." Thace chuckled, his arms folded. "Is everything alright, Shiro? Oh, child, you've gone pale. Are you coming down with an illness?"

Shiro casted his thoughts back to The Violette. It actually shocked him, genuinely shocked him. He couldn't believe places like brothels existed in space, let alone at all. It sent goosebumps all over his arms and across the back of his neck, making him feel uneasy and suddenly cold. He decided it would be best not think about it any further, knowing there was nothing he could do.

"I'm fine, Thace. Just got a little lost in my thoughts, that's all. I'm gonna go and do some practice so I can work on my reflexes. We have to be prepared, right? We can't take any chances."

Thace could tell what Shiro was thinking, and quite frankly he couldn't blame him. He remembered stepping through the entrance of The Violette as if it only happened yesterday. He remembered how he felt sick to the very bone as he saw the dancers and the middle aged men that drooled over them like hounds over a piece of fresh meat. And then...

My child. Oh, my dear child. What did you do to deserve such a fate? Perhaps if we had crossed paths sooner, I could have helped you. My love for you will never dim, Telenum, I will always be here to look out for you and protect you from the evil forces that plague this world. For I am Thace Androxia, and an Androxia thrives to defend those he loves!

Walking into the kitchen, the older man went on to prepare his surprise dessert. He followed the recipe book word for word, not wanting to make any mistakes that could potentially ruin the delicious treat.

"Three grams of olavia berries, two cups of sitrula sugar and a dash of vanquice extract. Perfect! That's the mixture for the cake done, now all I have to do is prepare the goosefruit sorbet. This will make a marvellous dish, Mother used to make it so well. What I would do to be with my family again, but that will never happen. I'm all alone."

Chopping the olavia berries on the chopping board, he cried out as some of the juice got into his eye.

"Ah! For the love of- ow...that hurt. I'm not as good at chopping food as I thought."

Thace washed his face to remove the mild acid, drying it with a towel.

Damn it. That'll cause some minor swelling on the skin. I must be more careful in future.

a/n: boi how intense was season 2? i seriously wanted to cry, my space kitty is gone :( also androxia is just a fan-made surname i made for thace, it's not canon to the show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 68 19
The war may be over, but other realities are confirmed... The paladins have crossed over... What's to stop others from visiting our own? What's to st...
33.3K 780 15
WARNING: OLD BOOK, DISCONTINUED VERSION. You are welcome to read this book and its unfinished sequel, they were separate at one point but they got di...
581 5 16
Voltron and OC AU called Crystal Faith. Everything seems to be going just fine in Shiro's life. He's a senior officer at the Galaxy Garrison (Crystal...
Toumia By Allie

Fanfiction

1K 16 8
After barely fighting off a fleet of Galra ships, Voltron lands on the planet Toumia that is surrounded by three suns, humbly expecting thanks, grati...