Blackmail From The Playboy(Na...

By fairyRULES

Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail Academy is the typical playboy, heartthrob, great looks, hot, the star player o... More

Author's Note/Introduction
Prologue
LUCY HEARTFILIA
NATSU DRAGNEEL
Chapter 1: Back to School
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: The Bet
Chapter 4: Trying
Chapter 5: Secrets Out
Chapter 6: The Blackmail Begins
Chapter 7: Girlfriend
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: First Date
Chapter 10: Under the Rain
Chapter 11: Lost & Breakfast
Chapter 12: Hanging out
Chapter 13: Field Trip
Chapter 14: Partners
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: At the Beach
Chapter 17: Activities
Chapter 18: Volleyball
Chapter 19: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 20: The Dragon's Princess
Chapter 21: Just the Plot
IMPORTANT!!!PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 23: Terrible Past Experience
Chapter 24: Questions & Answers
Chapter 25: Rage
Chapter 26: Treasure Hunt
Chapter 27: Last Day
Chapter 28: Explanation
Chapter 29: Cheating
Chapter 30: Almost
Chapter 31: Coward (Sneak Peek)

Chapter 22: His Realization

4.1K 158 37
By fairyRULES

Natsu's P.O.V.

Okay, here I am getting dressed while having a big lump at the top of my head,it hurts, a lot.

Why do I have a big lump in my head you ask?

Well let me explain....

Flashback:

"Okay.. Just make sure to tell me all your problems if you have any I'm always here for you,Luce."

Strarting to  draw small circles in her hands attempting to calm her down and trying to make her stop her crying, successfully,

Noticing that I was still in my towel, nothing  more, nothing less.

She seemed to have daze out quite a bit and  get lost  her thoughts, staring at  my well built chest,

An idea suddenly popped in my head, a scheme that will surely will snap out of her daze, hopefully..

It might get..physical..

But it'll be worth it..

Hehehe.

I  placed my pointer finger and thumb at her chin, lifting her face up, snapping her out of her trance, her chocolate brown eyes staring deep in my soul, a look of  confusion visible, a tint blush covering her cheeks.

Getting a reaction, that reaction when I'm with Luce..

I leaned in her ear and whispered;

"Checking me out, I see. You can touch if you want."  My voice sounded lower and deeper than normal, It sounded seductive, I didn't mean it to  sound like that, it was supposed to be in a teasing manner.

Once I  took glance at her face, her reaction, it was priceless! It was definitely worth it!

Her face was flushed red, flustered, she was beet red! She was so cu- I mean, uh, I me-fine she looked really, really cute right now! I won't deny it! In fact she's always beautiful!

Damn it....what are you doing to me, Luce?

"Wha-? I-I wa-wasn't che-checking y-!" She tried explaining, while leaning back, giving distance, giving me a better view of how flustered she is.

Well since I'm enjoying the look on her face right now -even if  I always enjoy looking at her face all the time it's just, looking at her flustered gives me pleasure-okay that sounded really dirty...I interrupted her  sentence,

Pinning her at the bed's headrest, leaning closer to her face, our noses touching,

It gave me that sensation,again. My heart beating faster than a million miles per second, having the fluttery feeling in my stomach my cheeks, tainted pink.

"You don't have to deny it,Luce..I am your boyfriend, you have every right to touch me, do anything you want, I'll be sure to enjoy whatever I get from you.~" Again, it was in the low, deep voice, our noses still in touch.

She then pushed me abruptly,her face still the color of a strawberry, shrieking,

"You pervert! If you'll be wanting anything from me then,"

Then, pow!

"LUCY KICK!"

I was off the bed, at the ground a lump sitting at the top of my head, hurting like hell, Lucy running out the door in a rush, shutting it close.

It hurts, but it was worth it.

End of Flashback.

So that's how It happened...

After  I was done getting ready, I made my way out of the door, making sure that I locked it, Imade my way to the elevator, to the ground floor, the tables where  pretty empty, probably because it was pretty early, but there were still some people already eating.

Walking out, I see Lucy getting food from the buffet table, I walked towards her getting  a plate along the way,

"Hey Luce!" I greeted.

She didn't say anything, just continued to get a lot of fruits, she clearly heard cause she was so close.

I think I made her a bit mad..

"Hey Luce!" Again, I was ignored. Ouch.

She seemed to be done getting her food then she seated in a table where Levy, Sting and his girlfriend, Yukino sat, greeting them..

Quickly getting tons of food, I made my way towards that table saying 'good morning's'.
Then starting to gobble down food, really fast..

Looking at Lucy's direction, she still had a tint of pink in her cheeks,she was pouting. Cute..

But that doesn't change the fact that she's still mad at me!

After everyone finished eating,  there were more people than before, but the rest of the gang haven't arrived yet, chattering was heard but our table had an awkward silence. Sting and Yukino went for a walk after they finished eating and after they threw their thrash away..

Eventually the table was clear, all dirty disposable plates, cups and cutlery at the trash.

There was this tension,and Levy decided to not get squeezed in the atmosphere, she went to go and fund Gajeel.

Making it more awkward for Lucy and I.

"I'm sorry, Luce." Her eyes where looking anywhere but me,she was sitting across me, so I stood up and walked right behind her, resting my chin on her shoulders, my arms wrapped around her waist. At first she flinched but then realizing that it was me.

Then there it goes again. That feeling, while I was on the shower, thinking about these feelings I've been having around Lucy, lately.

I was sure. I know now;

I, Natsu Dragneel, the school's number one playboy, is in love with Lucy Heartfilia. The school's nerd.

Lucy's P.O.V.

Natsu then stood up, probably leaving.

Suddenly, a head rested on my shoulders warm arms wrapping my waist, I was shocked it can be some pervert, but then realizing it was Natsu, I relaxed a bit.

Wait he is a pervert, atleast not a filthy pervert..He's more of a handsome, good looking, hot pervert..I did not just think of that.. Damn it, mind!

Events that just happened, that not even hours passed, made me flustered. He was so unbelievably  close to me, that we were almost kissing!And that voice! And the way he leaned and pinned me! Making me shiver! Why!

I wasn't exactly mad at him.. it was more of the the way that I actually wanted him leaned closer more....'cause if he did we would've...kissed..

It gives me a feeling that I don't want to have around him! And I don't like it! It's frustrating, that I'm mad at me for wanting that kiss and liking that emotion and reaction that I get. It's insane!

"I didn't mean to make mad.." He whispered in a sincere tone, making me melt, with that voice even I can't deny!

"It's fine, I was just overreacting." I replied.

I was overreacting. Farther than what I was supposed to. Way too much, I was given a reaction that I shouldn't have.

He probably does this to every girl he dates...or worse to every girl, even the girls he doesn't date.

Just a phase..

"Really?! You're not mad?!Thanks, Luce!" He cheered, holding me tighter,  getting a reaction of my face with a blood rush.

"You're welcome.."

"Ooh!~ what do we have here?" Says a new voice, all to familiar. Mira.

There was that smirk in her face with the twinkles of stars in her eyes, next to her was Erza with an amused look, they all have.

This was gonna be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter

Follow, Comment&Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!

Author's Note : Updated! Finally! Your comments seriously give me motivation!

So Natsu finally realized  that he loves Lucy;  that dense idiot. Yieee!

Again, thank you for all your support I really appreciate it!😚

~fairyRULES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.4K 14
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are popular on the school namely Fairy Tail High Academy or FTHA for short. The two of them are the ones the boys...
2.2K 148 20
NATSU DRAGNEEL. Bored college student with the sun, fiery superhero with the moon. LUCY HEARTFILIA. A super genius with glasses who never engages the...
15K 300 20
Lucy Heartfilia is an 18 year old attending her freshman year in college at Fairy Tail University. After being homeschooled her whole life, she's exc...
70.9K 1.6K 25
Life is normal in Fairy Tail High until a new student transfers. Lucy Heartfilia, the rich nerd who has a handful of friends and thousands of enemies...