the list { jace norman }

By natalienbaker

[completed] "๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
Chapter 37: I know
Chapter 38: On its way
Chapter 39: Maisy Rose Normanใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
Chapter 40: Sleepless Nights
Chapter 41: Tonight
Chapter 42: Another Restless Night
Chapter 43: Jealousy
Chapter 44: Cody
Chapter 45: Breaking and Entering
Chapter 46: Squirm
Epiloge
Bad News...

Chapter 47: The Ending

1.2K 35 21
By natalienbaker

So this is the last chapter of the book!! But be expecting an epilogue- which kinda ties the book together so I'd read it if I were you!  SURPRISE IN THIS CHAPTER:) New book comes out on my birthday (January 8th) SO IM V EXCITED- enjoy
----------------

"Home sweet home huh"

"Sure" I looked around at our messed apartment as Jace and I stood in the doorway.

"Well she hired the right guy, that's for sure"

I sighed and set my bags down on the ground, walking around the mess on the floor and made my way to the kitchen. Everything was slid off the counter, out of place. And boy was I pissed.

Jace watched me with a gentle expression. "Emily- Ill clean everything up don't worry"

"Is this what we deserve?" I picked up papers on the floor and dropped it on the counter. "For being with each other?"

"They caught them now don't worry"

"And were left with the mess- you see why I didn't like Maeve in the first place?"

"The girl can hold a grudge, that's for sure"

"I don't know how you're not upset, look at the place"

He looked over at the living room and sighed. Everything was messed up.

"Well- good thing we don't have anything to do today huh?"

"Mmhm" I picked up the mail that was spread across the wooden kitchen floors and put the small pile on one side of the counter. Blowing a piece of hair out of my face I looked up at Jace "Can you start in the living room? I'll clean in here"

He nodded and walked into the kitchen.

After a couple hours we managed to get everything but the nursery cleaned. As we walked in and looked around, it wasn't as bad as the other rooms. Things were out of the drawers and the crib was tipped over. Like they were looking for something.

"Good thing we don't use this room all the often" Jace bent down and picked up the stuff on the ground, putting it in the drawers and straightening it up.

"We probably should.."

"Yeah" He lifted the crib up.

I walked out of the room and Slid the the blinds open in the living room

The ocean across the street lay under the perfectly settled sun. The rent was high, but it was all worth it for the view.

"Em Maisy's at your moms?"

"Yeah, I figured while we cleaned up I'd drop her off, their house is a little closer than yours- we should probably go get her though"

I heard the noise of his keys dangle from the kitchen

"Give me a minute then we'll go"

I nodded, grabbing my coat.

**
"Hey mom"

"Hi honey"

"We came by to pick up Maisy"

"Oh- your dad is washing her up. Do you guys want to stay for dinner?"

I looked over at Jace

"What ever you wanna do" He placed his hand on my lower back

"Yeah that'd be great, thanks mom"

"Of course sweetie" She turned back to stir the pot on the stove "It'll be another hour or so"

"Okay"

Jace grabbed my hand "You wanna go to the beach, buy some time?"

"I guess" I shrugged.

He leaded me to the back door and outside to the sand.

"Are you okay?" He looked so stressed out

"Yeah- I'm just worried about work, we're so behind on the show."

"They're not gonna hold you longer than you're already there"

"The producers aren't like Dan was, they don't really care about our well being"

"Well I hope everything works out"

"It will"

We began walking down the pier.

"This is where it all began huh" He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Four years ago"

We stopped at the end of the pier. The waves crashed on the wood and the sunset was beautiful.

"There was never anything like this in Scotland"

"Do you miss Scotland"

"Nah" I shook my head "But I always think, if my parents hadn't drug me here, if my mom didn't look for a job for me four years ago, Maisy's wouldn't be here and, I wouldn't have never met you..."

He looked at me silently

"What?"

"Look, I've been wanting to do something for a really long time and I can't- I cant wait any longer"

I looked at him confused

" Emily I love you"

"I love you t-"

He reached into his pocket and got on his knee. I felt my eyes widen and although I always thought crying during a proposal was so cliche, I found myself on the verge of tears.

He pulled the box presenting a ring open. He voice shook, but it was gentle.

"Marry me"

I nodded but didn't say anything, knowing I'd cry if I did.

He smiled and placed the ring on my finger. Standing up, I quickly wrapped my arms around him.

"Jace are you sure?"

"Of course" He whispered "I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

"This is crazy" I shook my head and looked down at the ring place on my finger.

"I love you" He rested his hand gently on the side of my neck and kissed me

"I love you.... you weren't stressing about work were you?"

He smiled and shook his head,

"We completed it..."

"Huh?" I pulled away from him

"The list"

I smiled at him and shook my head.

"Number 50, Marry your true love"

"I was one cheesy kid"

"Tell me about it"

He pressed his lips on mine smiling. And at that time I've realized that even when things seem to not be turning out, I've gotten what I've always wanted. It wasn't about the list, it was about our adventures. What made us happy. Together. They told us when we were little that we weren't in love. It was just another relationship. But four years later I wouldn't want to be with anyone else in the world. It was a cliche love story, but it was our love story. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 181 14
Die Schรผler der 12 Schulstufe mรผssen zum Test gehen. Aber dort werden sie grausame Sachen machen mรผssen.
17.5K 300 115
Eigentlich dachte Mira immer sie wรผrde auf nette, freundliche und romantische Typen stehen. Sie dachte es... Bis Tom Riddle ihr eines Tages zu nahe k...
95K 2.6K 78
*เฉˆโœฉโ€ง Teil 1 der ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช-๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™๐™šโ€งเณƒเผ„ "Wie heisst du eigentlich?" "Mein Name ist Ava. Freut mich dich kennenzulernen...รคhm...." "Du hast ein T-Shirt...
167K 5K 30
Nachdem Caramels Mutter sich erneut neu verliebt hat, ziehen die beiden nach Atlanta. Caramel ist genervt von den stรคndigen Umzรผgen und ihr Herz bri...