Untamed Desires [COMPLETED] [...

By DumaneDaley

Highest rank: #1 firstlove [COMPLETED] "Let's get together. No strings attached, no hearts involved." That a... More

Author's Note
Zero - The Party
One: Sleeping Out
Two: The Devious Plan
Three: Plan In Action
Four: Best friend's Apartment
Five: Unexpected Reaction
Six: Mom Wants To Talk
Seven: The New Neighbour
Eight: Preparation For The Guests
Nine: Dinner At My Home
Ten: Terrified
Eleven: The Apology
Twelve: Dinner With Michal
Thirteen: The Proposal
Fourteen: Druk/Abused?
Fifteen: All Over The Bathroom
Sixteen: Michal Is A Sweet Guy
Seventeen: Michal Is Sleeping Over
Eighteen: Walking Into A Trap
Nineteen: Rape
Twenty: Betrayal Of Trust/Caught
Twenty-One: Michal In Rage
Twenty- Two: Dead or Alive
Twenty-Three: Seeking Help
Twenty-Four: Fighting The Blonde ( Michal's New Girl)
Twenty-Five: Michal Still Has Feelings For Me
Twenty-Six: Michal Is At My Home Once More
Twenty-Seven: Michal Tell His Dad - Sasha Is Pregnant
Twenty-Eight: Michal Wants To Talk
Twenty-Nine: Why Michal Loves Me
Thirty: Sex With Michal
Thirty-One: Mom and Dad, Doing It In The Couch?
Thirty-Two: Dad Is Back From England
Announcement: Special Thanks
Thirty-Three: Dad Meets Michal
Thirty-Four: Wedding Plannings
Thirty-Five: The Gown
Thirty-Seven: The Wedding Party
Thirty-Eight: A New Family [Temporary ending]
About the Writer/Aspiring Author
epilogue

Thirty-Six: Wedding Eve Celebration - Ted Is Here, Uninvited

12.2K 333 39
By DumaneDaley

The evening before the wedding we held a small family gathering just so as to synchronize things a bit some more. As we all nestled in, the MC took his position on the podium and begun addressing the crowd of invites.

Unfortunately however, among the crowd of invites was an intruder, a 'You're not invited!' That's not yet a problem however. So let's just lay things out in the order they occurred.

"Good- night ladies and gentlemen." Begun the MC, pausing as the crowd replied, 'Good-night' in chorus.

"Tonight we're all gathered here to celebrate and welcome the union of Michal Clark and Sasha Connor. Together, they will be a tower of strength, and that comforting shoulder on with each other can lean." Continued the MC.

"What we all want, is for this couple to have the happiest married life there is, and furthermore."

"I just wanna personally commend them for making this really bold, responsible and mature decision. Let's all, rise to our feet and congratulate them. " With this, the entire room rose to there feet and delivered a thunderous sea of applaud.

Michal and I, who were now the only two seated at the table, silently stole a brief kiss. Which the crowd was not supposed to notice. However they did, and the applauds strengthened. Our very immediate family members who were seated at our table started chattering among themselves.

I knew I shouldn't have tasted Michal's lips. At least, not until the wedding. But, I just couldn't refuse kissing him, when he leaned in for it. I was longing for him, honestly.

Its been like almost two weeks now since we last had sex. I felt like just giving it to him it right there and then. But of course, I didn't. I'm not that much of a dog.

Michal's mom who was seated next to me poked me in the side playfully and I wined. She then planted a kiss on my cheek and whispered into my ear, claiming to be jealous.

I smiled uncontrollably and rolled my eyes excitedly. The evening's proceedings were going along just fine, and I was overwhelmingly happy.

If there was one thing I know for sure. I was marrying into a lovely family and most of all, a guy who adores me.

If you're marrying a guy for his money or status, then, that's not love, and you're really just setting up yourself for a future of regrets.

So... My advice to you. Marry a guy who loves and ardors you, don't live a life of regret. I believe you deserve happiness just as much as I deserve Michal.

Trust me, you'll have it. You deserve to be happy like everyone else. Your playing tough doesn't make you tough. It only magnifies your doubts and your weakness.

No one sympathies the weak, instead they are either taken advantage of, or hidden away from the world. There is no place for the weak in life. They'd be better served in the grave. Be strong.

"Attention please, the groom has a little song for his bride, it's original and... He's no artist so... He asking that... if it's a bit glitchy or boooring, please. Don't boo him. Please." Announced the MC handing the microphone to Michal, who had made his way to the podium.

"Thanks  you all for taking the time and being here. I'm will just be singing this little song that I wrote for my fiancé, Sasha."

"I know it's not perfect. But I just want to express my feelings and I think this song pretty much does that."

And he begun:
I never knew the day would come I'd find love. I never knew I'd even find it so soon.

I never thought true love really existed. But now I know because I found it with you.

Cuz baby when I look at you. I can't see anyone but you. You and me alone.

Cuz baby I like you, just the way you are... And I would do anything, just to keep you wrapped in my arms.

Cuz baby I like you just the way you are.

"I love your smile, your hair, your lips and all those little imperfections and underlying qualities that really defines you."

"In two words. Sasha you're amazing!" Shouted Michal, returning the mike to the MC then making his way back to the table.

Michal's beautiful song, had me reflecting on a lot of things. Like how soon in life I'd met him and how instantly I'd fallen in love. My reflection didn't stop there however, I couldn't help but recalling all that Michal had endured because of his love and I realized there and then, that if it hadn't been for Michal. I may never had a chance of experiencing love.

When Michal got back to the table both moms praised him for composing such a remarkable song, while the dads played a prank.

"That was great son."

"You sure those were your words?"

"Yah... I wrote it myself. Dad. Are you accusing me of plagiarism?”

"Let the boy lives, what wrong if he stole a few lines." Added my dad, bursting into an addicting laughter which soon spread to Michal's dad.

"Please dads, this is serious. I wrote that myself and I deserve to be credited, not spat on" Replied Michal, sounding a bit annoyed.

I rubbed my hands against his shoulder. Assuring him I knew he was telling the truth and this truly calmed him, and I knew why.

The song wasn't written for the dads. It was written for me, and as long as I believed his work was original. There was no need for him to argue.

"We are sorry son"

"We were just kidding. We both know for a fact. That you didn't steal those words..."

"We were just having fun. Teasing you. We're really not serious" Added Michal's dad.

"I could smell this was some sort of prank, but when you both started laughing. I became annoyed.

"Please. Dads don't ever play such pranks again. It's really not fun. Especially when it on me" Continued Michal, as the entire table burst into a thunderous laughter.

Bursting a bottle of wine, we smashed glasses together and shouted;

"Cheers!"

After the strong top shelf wine flushed our system we, Michal and I begged excuse from the table and started walking the room.

Soon after we left our table. The other tables soon started scattering. Everyone was soon walking around. Meeting distant relatives and relatives they hadn't seen in ages. Michal and I got separated in all this.

Man was I happy, until. Bang.

"You! Are you Sasha? You're the one getting married?" Asked a familiar, but unwelcomed voice. Turning around I shouted;

"Ted! What's the fuck are you doing here? Who invited you?" I demanded so sternly, he definately should be thinking. She hates my guts.

"Wait, calm down. I'm not here to get you. I didn't even know this was your wedding."

"Oh really? So... Your not here for me? That's a relief." I replied giving him a long giant squeezing hug.

"Then why are you here?" I continued questioningly. The smell of his sweet heaven scented cologne floating to my nostrils, as I remained nested within his harm. I was so happy he wasn't here to bring trouble.

Ted smelt like something I would eat, can't tell what.

"Met your cousin about a month ago. Unthil then I was crazily madly in love with you, and I was determined to find you."

"Really?" Why'd you be searching for me. That was just a one-time thing."

"For you but for me..."

Before Ted could finish his response. Michal made an appearance from out of nowhere and interfered.

"What's this? I saw you hugging this guy from the bar where I was standing, and I didn't like the looks of things."

"Who's this guy? You don't hug families like that." Said Michal, looking suspiciously from face to face.

What Ted did next was clever. I really never expected it.

"Just an old friends catching up. I'm Ted, I just want to congratulate you on finding a really great female." Replied Ted, putting his hand forward for Michal to shake.

"Michal this is Ted. Ted this is Michal" I put in, as Michal took Ted's hand.

Ted's response to Michal suspicion was great. I least expected a guy whose's heart I'd broken to speak so highly of me.

"I was just telling Sasha here about being with her cousin Amanda. I'm thinking about a wedding in late spring"

"Congrats on that man." Replied Michal, giving him a brief hug.

"Yah. I'll definitely send you guys invitations. Thanks we'll gladly accept."

"Wouldn't we Sasha?" Asked Michal.

"Sure," I replied.

"You'll be at the wedding tomorrow. Right?"

"I was planning on being there, but some urgent business came up. I'll be leaving for Florida tonight."

"Too bad. Good luck on your journey." Replied Michal as Ted waved us goodbye and walked off.

Taking Michal's hand into mines I tugged him along as I walked off to get further acquainted with each other's relatives and friends.

Firstly on my list for Michal to meet was Sandra, and he took an instant liking to her.

"Meet my fiancé Michal. I've told you so much about him."

"He's that guy we saw at the park, why didn't you tell me? I told you-you had a crush on him."

"Whatever" I replied, rolling my eyes as Sandra stepped forward and gave Michal a giant hug.

"She can be annoying and bossy at times. But. She's really gentle at heart"

I denied being bossy or annoying, which made Sandra and Michal both laughed whole-heartedly.

I'm not bossy and I'm never annoying. Do you find any of those traits to be true?

Let's forget that, the whole point of the matter is that Michal liked her. He later told me that he found her very amusing. Everything was synchronizing just perfectly.

The encounter with Ted, however, really messed up my mind. It made me rethink a lot of my decisions. Who knows? Maybe I missed a great life with Ted? Maybe Ted was the right guy? What do you think?

Anyways, Ted is out of the picture now, and all I can see is Michal and I, kissing under that arch.

I just hope I made the right decisions?

****************†††***"***********

Please. If you like this chapter. Vote/Comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 566 72
~ COMPLETED ~ BOOK 1 **** **** Amber, a contract agent, had hit a drought when it came to good fortune. After catching her boyfriend cheating on her...
6.6K 865 16
First love is hard enough. It's new and exciting and absolutely terrifying and maybe even unrequited. When it's difficult for Skyler to move on from...
158K 6.2K 58
When Lily meets Max again at his sisters wedding, she still feels the crush she had on him when she was fifteen. However, even when things seem to be...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...